Abandoned sully

By marymary-diva17

You are Jake and Neytiri's second daughter after neteyam and Kiri, and she had five fingers like her father... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Questions
Chapter 6
Y/n look and ikran
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Author note
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Questions 2
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
The history between the mothers
Y/n and yaimi future
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Author note 2
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Y/n future with jake and neytiri
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29

Chapter 10

4.4K 123 7
By marymary-diva17

You had thought it was going to be a another quite day for you as you sat in your home weaving something new, but that all ended when you felt someone was standing by the entrance of your home. When you looked up to see neteyam standing there he smiled answered waved at you, making your drop your weaving project and soon make you way over to him.

Y/n " hello brother who may I help you"

Neteyam " umm dad and the scientist need your help they found out there wreak of helicopter, but need help making it threw the forest"

Y/n " I'm coming" you soon grabbed your bow and arrows along with your blade as well soon following after neteyam, he had grabbed his stuff as well seeing from your example that this might be a hard mission.

Neteyam " father I brought y/n like you asked and she agreed to help us"

Jake " good job som thank for helping us sweetie"

Y/n " if we are going to do this I need to make sure if everyone is ready to go and prepare to defend themselves for anything, that out there we can't have anyone getting hurt"

Max " we are ready kid"

Trudy " so I'm guessing we are traveling by foot"

Y/n " yes helicopter won't work unless you won't to make a bunch of ikrans mad and they will knock you out of the sky, they have done it before sending many helicopters creasing down"

Jake " what do you mean have you been to this place"

Y/n " a few times I will explain more once we reach there"

Neteyam " well I will be following your lead never thought one of my younger siblings will be leading the way, on mission before"

Y/n " thank you"

Jake " I hope Tupia and moat will be fine with this action of ours"

Y/n " they will be fine"

???? " hey where are you all going" soon Lo'ak joined by aonung,Rotxo, spider, and Yaimi showed up.

Neteyam " we are going this crash site that y/n knows about"

Lo'ak " a helicopter crash site the RDA has been here"

Y/n " on their mission to hunt and scout but they never get that far"

Aonung " wow"

Yaimi " well I'm in on this mission I'm not letters you go alone like last time"

Y/n " aww you are just jealous I got to have all the fun and you were not allowed to come" everyone could see there was chemistry between you and Yaimi. As the boy was opening flirting with you on front of your own father and Jake was not like this that all.

Spider " can we come as way of being helpful"

Jake " sure it will be good maybe we can spilt up on group for safety"

Yaimi " sorry olo'eythan tokru Makto but it better of you stay together and my grandmother has order me to stay with y/n if we leave togtehr on task with you all"

Jake " oh did she boy"

Yaimi " yes she did but we can go speak with her if you are second guessing a tshaik orders" Yaimi was not backing down if he can face your brothers, and not get scared he was not scared of your dad. He didn't have that much respect towards Jake and tonowair for their actions towards you.

Y/n " we can debate about this later we have to get going now come on"the group soon stopped fighting and soon followed after you, Yaimi was very close to as the both of you walked and talked. He was being to very close to you for Jake standards watching his boy act like he as his baby girl mate.

Y/n " okay we are here everyone" after long time of walking and taking some breaks the group soon reached the area, and it had gotten everyone attention to see some crashed helicopters.

Lo'ak " okay let get going"

Y/n " slow down there baby brother we have to make sure it clear and we don't make anything else mad"

Aonung " oh come on wait are we waiting for an open invitation" aonung had step out and soon started walking towards the crash site, he was soon followed by Lo'ak.

Y/n " I swear to the great mother" you soon moved quickly as aonung next move had set off a female ikran making her mad, as she started roaring and hissing at two young navi males. Aonung had become sacred as the creature was about to attack him when you came in between them.

Y/n " easy girl easy we didn't mean any harm" you soon started petting the ikran on her head and she soon clam down and stepped away from you and the two navi boys.

Y/n " what did I say"

Lo'ak " be careful while are we are out here"

Y/n " did you do that both of you"

Aonung " no we didn't"

Y/n " we are entered the nest of ikran the are many mothers here who will protect their eggs and nest, so don't step to close you can watch and study but don't touch I'm understood"

Lo'ak and aonung " yes ma'am"

Y/n " I'm understood everyone" you soon looked at the adults and everyone else in the group as they looked at each other, soon understanding you were speaking with them.

Everyone " yes ma'am"

Y/n " good come along everyone" the group had noticed on how you were allowed closer to the nest as well and how these wild Ikran were allowing you to pet them.

Y/n " we were here"

Trudy " wow" the humans soon started looking around the crash sites seeing if there anything they can take with them.

Y/n " some of the helicopters parts are still in use"

Jake " how do you know that"

Y/n " I have been here a couple time I have taken some parts before and this small human radio, it had helped me learn English over time and understand these RDA people"

Norm " well make it seems like your kid are more smarter then you"

Jake " yes it seems like that" you were looking at the ikran flying around or laying around and this time you were all alone, Jake has taken this time to speak with you.

Jake " ikran are amazing and powerful creatures"

Y/n " yes they are they don't always coming looking the same they all have their own color and sizes"

Jake " most of your siblings have gotten their ikrans all but Tuk she was to young when he left"

Y/n " maybe she will get a chance here"

Jake " yes maybe she will maybe I will take you flight on my ikran bob I have done it for your other siblings when they were small ... I and your mother have noticed you don't have a ikrans yet maybe we can help you get one"

Y/n "that sounds like a good offer"

Jake " you are sully y/n and I will make sure everyone knows that my daughter"

Jake " it seems like you and your siblings have been getting along well that makes you mom happy she, wants to see all her kids getting along well"

Y/n " I love my sibling I would do anything for them my older sibling and my younger siblings"

Jake " when the day comes maybe the whole family can got for night flight we use to that at home it brought us close together"

Yaimi " excuse me I don't mean to ruin this fatter and daughter moment but the humans are asking for your return tokru Makto and y/n"

Y/n " oh yes coming thank you Yaimi"

Yaimi " anytime my yawne"

Y/n " still calling me that my warrior"

Yaimi " it makes the bond between us special" Jake soon cleared his throat as he was looking at this display of young love between you and Yaimi. The both of teens looked at jake hoeing to see if he has anything else to say, soon enough the you had walked away. Soon jake and Yaimi had fooled but when you were speaking with the humans Jake was making sure Yaimi was kept away from his daughter p, at a good distance as he couldn't cause a problem with the chief grandson.

Trudy " you really know your stuff kid"

Y/n " thank you"

Max " well o think we got everything we need for out helicopter nothing else can be used at the moment"

Jake " good we should be getting back I want to speak with you about these radios kid"

Y/n " sure"

Jake " maybe I can show you some of my skills with human technology"

Y/n " umm I think ...."

Yaimi " hey y/n I think we should be getting everyone home"

Y/n " oh yes"

Yaimi " well come you will lead the way and I will follow" you soon nodded your head and soon started leading the group home. Jake was death glaring the boys as he was making moves on his daughter he didn't like this boy, smooth talking her daughter. He was going to speak to his sons and their friends about this relationship later on because to make and neytiri it was their job, as parents to chows respective mates for their kids and Yaimi didn't prove himself yet to him and neytiri.

Norm " made it home in time for dinner" everyone had helped carrying something back home soon placing everything down near the humans metal homes.

Spider " heck yeah I'm going to see if dad has stated dinner"

Aonung ' we should be getting home Rotxo mom would be having dinner over the fire"

Rotxo " oh yes" soon spider, aonung, and Rotxo bid goodbye to everyone as they wonder off back home, you were still standing there with Yaimi.,

Neytiri " welcome home everyone"

Tuk " y/n " Tuk soon ran toward you and hugged you and you hugged her back soon kiri showed herself and smiled at you.

Neytiri " hey why don't you spend the evening meal with us y/n it can be a fist meal with the whole family" you didn't know what to saw and your emotions were getting the best of you.

Jake " boy shouldn't you get home to your mother"

Moat " it will be good to have Yaimi join us it will be a good thing"

Jake " i don't think we have enough food"

Moat " we have enough I made sure" Jake and neytiri had no power over moat as she was tshaik and elder as well, soon you and Yaimi joined them for dinner. Jake was trying to keep you and Yaimi separated from each other but it seems like that was not working.

Lo'ak " hey what happened to you guys yesterday I came looking for you sis but you home was empty"

Yaimi " she was out with me last night" the whole family was looking at Yaimi as he said that while taking a bite of meat.

Neteyem " if you don't mind me asking what do you mean"

Yaimi " well we decided to have some time alone together we do this on a good basis right y/n"

Y/n " yes we sat by one of the fires and talked together"

Kiri " are you two sure you are not courting or mates it hard to believe you two are just friends"

Jake " we shouldn't be talking about topic like this at their age the only one who should be thinking about having a mate is neteyem"

Neytiri " have you chosen a women yet son"

Neteyam " no mom"

Jake " if you don't then we will chose for you" Yaimi had lean close to you whispering something into your ear making you laugh and smack his arm. If Yaimi was not the chef and tshaik grandson then they will have him far away from their daughter and with someone else they chose for her. Soon the meal had end you and yaimi were walking away together,even due you two were not mated couple you two acted like a couple. Yaimi made you happy and you didn't care what Jake and neytiri had to say or think about it because right now they didn't control your life.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Shame By Mary

Fanfiction

43.3K 914 39
All her life lani had been told she had brought shame to her family, she was not like either of her father jake or neytiro. She was more human like a...
193K 5K 30
Abandoned from birth. Trained to kill from a young age. obsessed with escaping earth and exploring the world of Pandora. A young girl finds a book al...
293K 9K 19
You are a daughter of the Metkayina tribe led by your saʼnok and sempul (Ronal and Tonowari) as Tsahìk and Olo'eyktan. You were also cursed with an a...
189K 4.5K 46
The Na'vi girl, Tcelia, lost her parents at a very young age. Jake and Neytiri takes her under their wings and she forms a deep bond with the whole f...