Itty bitty imps

By NottaPossum

Classification AU: Blitzø didn't have a great childhood, he had to grow up really fast and take on a lot of r... More

1. Blitzø's little secret
2. 💙Fizzarolli's Secret Caregiver 💚
3. ❤️Results ❤️
4. 💚Home away from home 💚
5. ❤️Stuck❤️
6.💚Never enough💚
Chapter 7: ❤️❤️🩹Stoles the caregiver Pt 1
Chapter 8: Solutions Pt 1 💚
Chapter 9: Stolas the caregiver Pt 2
Chapter 10: Solutions Pt 2 💙💚💙💚
Chapter 11: I don't love you.
12. My way home is through you 💚💙💚💙
13: Blitzø the brat: 😈❤️💜❤️💜
14. Comfort items and comfort people 🧸💚❤️💜💙
15. A new Friend and a new Foe
16: Lost again
18. I'll be there
19: Fizzarolli the strong and Blitzø the brave! ❤️🦒🐒🐊💚
20: Birdie the Horse 🐴💛
21 Resolutions💚💙❤️💜
22. We all fall down💔 🏥❤️‍🩹

17. Two Anxious babies

713 13 47
By NottaPossum

Notes:

TW: Diapers, talks of past trauma (only implied) Social anxiety, fear of strangers, general anxiety...
Idk, most of this is fluffy.

~2 Weeks later~

~~~Asmodeus and Fizzarolli~~~

Asmodeus had taken Stolas's advice and set some time aside for Fizzarolli to regress every two weeks. It's starting off a bit rocky but Fizz did agree to it at least.

They started by watching cartoons and Fizzarolli allowing Asmodeus to baby him a little- within reason of course. Sometimes it felt overwhelming so Fizz would ask him to tone it down or give him some space, and of course he would.

But eventually Fizz would regress and be full of energy (at least, that's the plan). That's when they would go to the playroom for him to run around as much as he wished.

Fizz was a very energetic and curious little. He loved trying new things, he loved being creative and he absolutely loved reviving all Asmodeus's attention.

Despite this, Fizzarolli did not like meeting new people...he found strangers to be his greatest fear.

As an adult Fizzarolli could easily entertain a group of strangers and felt absolutely confident around littles, adults, children of any age without a care in the world.

But, little Fizzarolli wasn't like that. He felt anyone new was somehow dangerous and out to get him. He didn't feel comfortable with strangers at all and would instantly have a panic attack in result to being around them.

So, when Asmodeus had an emergency to deal with and needed someone to watch him...this proved to be a difficult situation...

Fizzarolli was in a great mood today, he was energetic and playful, and (as per usual) very well mannered. He was swinging and doing acrobatics on the monkey bars they had set up in the playroom.

"Fizz, will you come here please?" Asmodeus asks kindly, interrupting his playtime.

Fizzarolli did a flip off the bars, perfecting the landing, then ran to his caregiver excitedly. "Ozzie! Did you see that? Didn't I do good?" Fizz asks, eager to please the overlord.

"You did amazing, beetle." Asmodeus says. "Listen, I got a phone call from Azazel, they need me at Ozzie's." He explains.

Fizzarolli looks at him confused.

"So, I was wondering if you'd like to go to daycare for a few hours." Asmodeus asks. "You could play, and even meet some littles your own age."

"I don't want to! Please don't make me!" Fizz begs. "I'll be good, but I don't want to go, please, Ozzie!" He cries. Tears flooded down his face instantly and his breathing was hitched.

"Okay, okay. Calm down, baby. It's okay. I won't make you go." Asmodeus promised.

Fizzarolli started to calm down, nodding his head.

He's safe...
Asmodeus won't make him go.
He's okay.

"I have another idea, what if I asked Stolas to watch you instead?" Asmodeus asks.

"Stolas? The chicken guy?" Fizz asks.

"He's an owl, but yes." Asmodeus confirms. "He'd probably be willing to take care of you while I'm gone."

"I don't know..." Fizz says, rubbing his shoulder anxiously.

"I promise, I'll be back as soon as I possibly can." Asmodeus says. "It's either this, or I can take you with me there."

"Will Blitzo be there?" Fizz asks.

"I don't know." Ozzie says. "I hope not." He mumbles too soft for Fizz to hear.

"Okay, I guess that could be okay." Fizz says.

"Alright, I'll call him. You pack a bag of things you'll need." Ozzie instructs.

Fizz nods and runs to the nursery to get some coloring books, crayons, toys, and anything else he felt he needed.

Asmodeus exhaled sharply as he presses 'call.'

"Asmodeus?" Stolas answers.

"Stolas, hi. I hate to ask you this, especially after everything that happened but I'm wondering if you might watch Fizzarolli for a few hours while I attend some business."

Stolas hesitates. "Oh...I don't know, Asmodeus. Blitzø is supposed to be here in a few hours."

"Alright. I understand. I'll just think of something else. Thank you for your time." Asmodeus says.

Stolas feels rather guilty, imagining if he was in Asmodeus's shoes right now. Fizz would probably be left with a stranger, there's no telling what kind of babysitter they could get last minute and how they'll even treat Fizzarolli. "Wait-"

Asmodeus is silent.

"If you can't find anyone else... I can watch him, Blitzø will be fine. It is only little Fizzarolli after all." Stolas says.

"Thank you, Stolas. I owe you one."

~~~Stolas and Fizzarolli~~~

Asmodeus opens a portal to Stolas's palace and leads Fizzarolli inside.

Stolas bows to the overlord once he and Fizzarolli walk through. "Asmodeus." He greets.

Asmodeus bows back. "Stolas. Thank you again for doing this."

Fizzarolli hides behind Asmodeus, a little nervous.

Stolas smiles kindly. "Hello, Fizzarolli. How are you today?"

"M'good." He says.

Stolas smiles. "I'm glad to hear it."

"Call me if there's any problems, I promise I'll be back as soon as I can." Asmodeus says to stolas before turning back to Fizzarolli. "Fizz, you be good for me, alright?"

Fizz nods.

"Can I get a hug?" Asmodeus asks.

Fizzarolli nods and hugs Asmodeus tightly. "You promise you'll come back?" He asks.

Asmodeus smiles at him. "I promise."

Stolas smiles at them both, they were quite adorable together.

Asmodeus stands up and turns to Stolas again. "Take good care of him."

"I promise, he's in good hands."

"He'd better be." Asmodeus says, opening up a portal to Ozzie's.

"Bye Ozzie." Fizz says.

"Love you, bug." Asmodeus says to his little before exiting through said portal.

Fizzarolli sighs once Ozzie was gone.

"Well, Fizzarolli. What would you like to do first?" Stolas asks.

"I brought some coloring with me." Fizzarolli says. "We can color."

"What a marvelous idea." Stolas says.

Fizzarolli smiles and runs over to the coffee table and set everything up.

Stolas checks the time, it'll be at least four hours till Blitzø would show up, maybe he won't have to tell him about this at all...

~~~Blitzø and Stolas: A few moments later ~~~

Stolas and Fizzarolli were happily coloring when Blitzø walked in unannounced. "Stolas, do you know your window is closed, it's almost like you want me to use the-" Blitzø paused mid-sentence upon seeing Fizzarolli and Stolas together.

"Blitzy, what are you doing here so early?" Stolas asks, surprised to see him.

Blitzø scoffs, arms crossed. "Well, apparently, interrupting something important." Blitzø says sarcastically.
"I'll just go-"

"Wait, Blitzø, it's not what you think." Stolas says, speeding over to him before the Imp could get very far. "You see, I'm only watching him until Asmodeus returns, he had an emergency." He explains.

"So, you're watching Fizzarolli?" Blitzø asks. "Little Fizzarolli?!"

"Yes."

"That's worse than I thought!" Blitzø says.

"How is that worse?" Stolas asks.

Blitzø's tail swished from side to side like a annoyed cat; "I don't know! But, I don't like it!"

"Blitzø, he didn't have anyone else to call, I swear if he did he would have. But Asmodeus had to attend to some business and Fizzarolli didn't want to be alone."

"He couldn't just take Fizz with him?" Blitzø asks.

"Would you want me to take you if I had business to attend to?" Stolas asks theoretically.

Blitzø rolls his eyes. "I guess not."

"So, you understand why Fizzarolli has to be here." Stolas says.

Blitzø sighs. "Yes, fine. I get it."

"Good." Stolas says. "Why are you here so early anyway?" He asks again. "Did something happen?"

"Well, Mox isn't doing too well so Millie took him home early. I figured coming here would be better than trying to finish the day alone. But, I guess I can just head home and-"

"No, why don't you stay and join us?" Stolas suggests.

Blitzø glares at the prince. "Stolas-"

"I'm serious. We can wait for Asmodeus to come back, then it'll just be the two of us." Stolas says.

"Is this a trick? Trying to make us get along again? Stop trying to make it happen, it's never going to happen." Blitzø says.

Stolas takes both Blitzø's hands, similar to how Millie and Moxxie do.

"No. I know that, darling. I'm simply trying to prove to you that you have no reason to be jealous." Stolas explains.

"I'm not jealous." Blitzø mumbles.

"Whatever you say, dear." Stolas smiles.

Blitzø sighs. "I suppose I can stick around, I have nothing better to do anyway."

"Excellent! So...you're okay with this then?" Stolas asks.

"As long as you don't let Asmodeus return the favor, it's fine." Blitzø says.

"What am I to do if I have an emergency while you're little then?" Stolas asks.

"Lock me in a room?" Blitzø suggests. "Or in a kennel?"

Stolas rolls his eyes. "Oh yes, that's a much better option."

"Stolas!" Fizzarolli calls.

"It's alright, Fizz. We're here." Stolas says. "We'll discuss this later." He says to Blitzø before walking back into the living room.

Blitzø followed him, slowly, not sure if this was a good idea.

Stolas sat down next to Fizz again."What's that you're coloring?" Stolas asks.

"I'm coloring a horse, just like the ones at the circus!" Fizzarolli says. He holds up the coloring book and shows it to Blitzø. "Remember, Blitzo?" He asks.

"It's Blitzø." Blitzø corrects, saying nothing else.

"It's very nice, Fizzarolli." Stolas compliments. "Right, Blitzø?" Stolas asks.

"Great." Blitzø agrees reluctantly. His arms are crossed and he's leaning against the wall, not really wanting to move.

Stolas suddenly got a phone call. "Oh, I should get this. Can you stay here with Fizz?" He asks Blitzø.

Blitzø raises an eyebrow.

"It'll just be a moment." Stolas promises, rolling his eyes. "Just make sure he doesn't eat a crayon or anything."

Blitzø glares at the bird as he walks away. "Stolas!"

"Be nice." Stolas orders him before leaving to answer the phone.

Blitzø sighs. This was the last thing he needed today.

Fizzarolli watched as Stolas walked away, then turned to Blitzø. "Blitzo-"

"It's Blitzø." Blitzø corrects. "The o is silent."

"Silent?" Fizz asks. "Letters can be silent?"

"Yes."

"So it's just gone?" Fizz asks. "Is it invisible too?"

Blitzø shakes his head. He takes a crayon and writes his name down. "See, B.L.I.T.Z.O. But the 'O' doesn't make any sound. It's just there." He crosses a line across the O. "Get it?"

"Oh, but why?" Fizz asks.

"Because."

"Because why?"

"It used to be a singer but quit to pursue his real passion to become a mime." Blitzø says sarcastically.

"Oh." Fizz says. "Like you was a clown and now you're a saxson."

Blitzø blinked in confusion. "Excuse me?"

"A saxson. You kill people."

"...Sure." Blitzø decides not to correct him.

"Hey! Want to color with me?" Fizzarolli asks.

"I dont think so." Blitzø answers

"Please?" He begs.

"Do you just not understand the word no?" Blitzø asks.

"I'll cry if you don't!" Fizzarolli says. "I just miss Ozzie so much, but I'll feel better if you color with me! Please?!"

This little asshole. He really thinks that just because he's little their fight suddenly didn't matter!

Well...technically he's just a kid right now...it's not his fault any of this happened...

"Please please please please pleeeeeaaaaaseeee!" Fizzarolli shouts.

Fucking damn it.

Blitzø sighs, "okay fine." Deciding he didn't want to hear Fizz cry, he colors with him.

~~~A few minutes later.~~~

"Sorry that took so long." Stolas apologizes as he walks back into the living room. "What have you two been up to?"

"Colorin'." Fizzarolli answers.

"That's nice." Stolas says. He turns to Blitzø. "Blitzy?"

"Mm hi." Blitzø says. You can tell by looking at the drawing that Blitzø was not regressed when he started coloring, But then, the little dog on the picture was partially covered in squiggly lines that Blitzø was now working on, that must have been done by a one or two year old.

Stolas sits down on the floor next to his beloved little. "Blitzy, is someone little right now?" Stolas whispers to him.

Blitzø shrugs, continuing to color.

"Alright, little one. I'll give you five minutes to color, then we'll get you dressed, how does that sound?"

Blitzø made a sound that was both a whine and a growl. He doesn't want to change.

Stolas honestly expected that to be his reaction, the little is bound to feel embarrassed being in his little clothes around someone new, even if it was another little. "Would you rather change now?" Stolas asks.

Blitzø whines and shakes his head.

"It's either now or in a few minutes, dear." Stolas says.

"Few minutes..." Blitzø mumbles reluctantly.

Stolas kisses his head. "Good job, darling." He says.

After a few minutes when both boys finished their pictures, Fizzarolli showed Stolas his picture and Blitzø seeing what he was doing, held up his picture aswell.

"My goodness." Stolas says. "Both of you are so very talented." He praised.

Fizzarolli smiles. "Thank you."

"Blitzø, darling? We need to get you changed now." Stolas says.

"No." Blitzø whines, he doesn't want to change, he wants to color.

"Blitzø..."

Blitzø whines again, hiding himself in his arms that were folded promptly on the table.

"Does this mean Blitzo is little now?" Fizzarolli asks.

"Yes, Blitzø is little." Stolas says. Stolas's attention was turned to Fizz, but his hand was gently petting Blitzø's head to hopefully comfort him a little. "I do have to take him upstairs to change, can you be good and wait down here for us?" Stolas asks.

Fizz shifts uncomfortably. "Um, okay... but don't leave for long, because I might get scared." He says.

"Here," Stolas hands Fizz the remote for the tv. "Why don't you watch something so it seems less lonely. We'll be back as soon as we're able." He promised.

"Okay." Fizz says.

Stolas picks up Blitzø who hides his face in his caregiver's neck." Good job, Fizzarolli." Stolas praises as he and Blitzø head upstairs.

~~~

Blitzø and Stolas had a routine.

First, Stolas picks out some clothes for Blitzø to wear while Blitzø picked out a toy to hold to keep him occupied while getting changed.

Stolas has learned that it helps Blitzø when he feels he has a sense of control, this can mean allowing Blitzø to choose his outfit, give him small tasks (when he's a little older) or ask him to go over the routine.

"Alright, Blitzy. Do you have your friend?" Stolas asks.

Blitzø holds up the stuffed animal he chose, it's a little green horse, Stolas believed it was greenie cake from his cartoon show.

"Very good, darling!" Stolas praises.

Blitzø brought the stuffed animal to his mouth.

"Ah-ah. No, Blitzy. Friends don't go in your mouth." Stolas is honestly glad Blitzø doesn't remember much from his little headspace- or he'd give him a lot of crap for that one.

Blitzø whines.

"You want one of your paci's instead?" Stolas's asks.

Blitzø nods.

Stolas knew they had one in the nightstand drawer in case he regressed in the middle of the night. So, he grabs it, took it out of it's case and popped it in Blitzø's mouth.

Blitzø hums, he hugs his stuffy happily with excitement as he sucks on the navy blue pacifier.

"Alright. What do we do now?" Stolas asks.

Blitzø thought about it, then pointed at his clothes.

"That's right, we pick out some clothes." Stolas holds up a short sleeve, light purple onesie with snaps on the bottom. "Is this alright, dear?" Stolas asks.

Blitzø nods.

"Would you like your shortalls with it?" Stolas asks, holding up a pair of black shortalls with purple flowers on it. (He couldn't help but buy it when he saw the adorable ensemble.)

Blitzø nods again, feeling that it would probably be better to have them, maybe Fizz won't notice the diaper.

Stolas smiles and sets the outfit down on the bed, along with matching knee high socks. "Alright, now pick out a diaper to wear." Stolas instructs holding up a box they had under the bed with multiple diapers of different colors and patterns.

Blitzø wished he didn't have to wear one... he looked up at Stolas with a pleading look.

"Blitzy, please don't start." Stolas says, understanding the look, Blitzø has tried to get out of wearing a diaper before, it's never worked, Stolas knows that if Blitzø isn't using full sentences, he definitely needs to wear one.

Blitzø whines pitifully.

"Darling, you know as well as I do that you need one. I know it's scary but, can you brave for me?" Stolas asks.

A few tears fall down Blitzø's face, but he nods, he wipes the tears from his eyes and then he reaches into the box and picked out a purple one."Ooo good choice, Blitzy." Stolas says. "That will match perfectly."

Blitzø smiles.

Stolas sets the diaper on the bed with the onesie. "Alright, what's next?"

Blitzø points at his clothes again.

"That's right, we get you undressed." Stolas says. "You're so smart, Blitzy."

Blitzø smiles proudly at himself for getting it right, he waits patiently as Stolas takes off his coat, choker, and lastly, his shirt.

"Alright, lay down, love." Stolas instructs.

Blitzø does as he's told, then Stolas takes off his pants and underwear.

Stolas grabs the diaper. "Now I'm just going to lift your legs-" he narrates. "And set you down on the diaper." Stolas makes sure to get Blitzø's tail through it.

Blitzø still cringes at this part, but he's gotten a lot better since the first time they've done this.

"So now we can put some cream on...now we'll powder you...and tape you up real nice." Stolas continues to narrate what he's doing as he diapers the imp. Sometimes it helps Blitzø to know what's going on so he's not surprised by anything.

Stolas finished taping him up, then he helps the imp sit up again. Blitzø held his stuffed animal close for a moment, because he knew he'd have to let it go soon.

"Alright, let's set greenie down for now." Stolas instructs, taking the toy and setting it next to Blitzø.

Blitzø whines, reaching for the horse.

"It's alright, you'll get her back. Lift your arms for me, please?"

Blitzø does so Stolas can put the onesie over his head, he hands the toy back to Blitzø and instructs him to lay down so he can snap the buttons on the bottom, then he gently put on the shortalls, and lastly the socks.

"There we are, we're all done!" Stolas says enthusiastically.

"Mmm!" Blitzø makes an enthusiastic sound with the pacifier still in his mouth.

Stolas couldn't help himself, he had to take a picture of this. He grabs his phone and takes a few photos. (As long as he doesn't share them, Blitzø won't mind, right?)

Stolas cooes. "You are absolutely adorable, Blitzy. Do you know that?" He asks.

Blitzø thought about it and shrugs.

"You are." Stolas says, nuzzling the little one as he hugs him close. "Come on, let's get back downstairs and join Fizzarolli." Stolas says, picking Blitzø up.

Blitzø whines and shakes his head.

"Darling, what's wrong?" Stolas asks. He sets the Imp back down on the bed.

Blitzø doesn't answer, he only curled up, wrapping his arms around himself.

"Are you being shy?" Stolas asks.

Blitzø nods.

"Why? Are you embarrassed?" Stolas asks.

Blitzø doesn't answer, he only looks away from Stolas nervously.

"Oh, darling. You don't have to feel embarrassed. You're adorable; and Fizz understands that you're a little." Stolas explains. "He won't judge you."

Blitzø's breathing increased, Stolas's words didn't help.

"Shh, darling. It's okay. You're safe. I'm here for you, I won't let anything bad happen, I promise." Stolas says, petting Blitzø's head to comfort him.

Blitzø's breathing soon slowed back to it's normal pace as he leans into the bird's gentle touch.

Fizzarolli, on the other hand was starting to get anxious. "Stolas?" He calls. "Blitzo? Is anyone there?"

"I'm here, Fizz." Stolas calls back. "We're coming down now." He says. Stolas picks up Blitzø and holds him close.

As Stolas takes Blitzø downstairs, Blitzø feels overwhelmed and scared so he starts crying into Stolas's shoulder, not wanting to be down here.

"Shh, it's okay, Blitzy." He says holding his little close, rubbing circles on his back.

"Is Blitzo okay?" Fizz asks.

"Blitzø is fine, dear. He's just..."

"Is he anxious?" Fizzarolli asks.

"Yes. That's a good word for it." Stolas says.

"Oh, well that's okay! I get anxious too sometimes." Fizz says. "But, I promise I'm nice and you don't have to be scared."

Stolas smiles at Fizz's attempt to comfort Blitzø. Unfortunately the little imp didn't seem convinced. "What are you watching, Fizzarolli?" Stolas asks.

"I'm watching dumbo." He explains to Stolas before addressing the other little: "Hey, Blitzo, it's about an elephant named jumbo, and he has big ears, and at the end he can fly!" Fizz explains. "Isn't that cool?"

Stolas turns his head toward Blitzø, but the imp was still hiding his face in Stolas's shoulder.

Stolas doesn't pressure the Imp to talk, he simply hugs him reassuringly.

"Look! In this scene jumbo is drunk and he's gonna fly." Fizzarolli says.

"Is that right?" Stolas asks.

"Yup! He's not gonna remember though. Oh! And the pink elephants are my favorite!

"They're very...something." Stolas says, they continue to watch as Jumbo sees pink elephant hallucinations... The bird is wondering if this was actually a children's movie.

"Jumbo is part of the circus, like we were, Blitzo. Jumbo's mom is locked up though." He says sadly.

"Oh...how sad." Stolas says.

"Yeah...she was just trying to protect Jumbo. But, the circus isn't always very nice." Fizzarolli says.

Stolas nods. "I see..."

Blitzø whines, holding Stolas closer.

~~~Later: Stolas, Fizzarolli, and Blitzø~~~

After the movie was over, Fizzarolli clapped his hands excitedly. "Wasn't that a great movie?"

Stolas hums in confirmation. Personally, he didn't see the appeal, but as long as Fizzarolli liked it.

Blitzø did end up watching the end of the cartoon at least, but he was still holding Stolas close to him, refusing to let go.

After a few more movies, Stolas checks the time and realizes the littles should eat something soon.

Stolas takes a deep breath, dreading what he was about to say. He hates to leave Blitzø while he's still distressed. "Blitzø, I have to go make you two some food. Can you be good and wait here for me?"

Blitzø shakes his head and whines pitifully.

"Blitzø, I really need to, but I'll be back and Fizzarolli is here too, you can keep each other company, alright?" Stolas asks.

Blitzø shakes his head. "Noooo." He whines, letting the pacifier fall out of his mouth and onto the couch.

"Blitzø..." Stolas warns.

"Sawes." Blitzø whines.

"Darling, I'll be right back. I promise." Stolas says, he gets up and sets the little down. Then he gives him the pacifier back. "Just be good, and call me if you need anything." He whispers.

Fizzarolli can see Blitzø is upset, as well as Stolas. "It's okay, Stolas. I'll make sure Blitzo is okay." Fizz says, trying to help.

Stolas smiles. "Thank you, Fizzarolli." Stolas says. Stolas presses a small kiss on Blitzø's head then hesitantly walks over to the kitchen.

Blitzø sniffles, he didn't want Stolas to leave. What if Fizzarolli makes fun of him? Fizz could talk better, he didn't need diapers, and he could probably go upstairs by himself... he was pathetic in comparison, and Fizz probably knows that.

Fizzarolli hates to see Blitzø so upset, since he's the oldest, it was his job to make sure Blitzø was okay. "It's okay, Blitzo. He'll be back. Caregivers always come back, I know it's still scary when they leave though. But, hey! We can do something together, what do you want to do?" He asks.

Blitzø doesn't respond.

"We can watch another movie...or we can play something." Fizz suggests. "I've never played with another little before! It'll be fun!"

Blitzø doesn't respond to that either.

Fizz frowns, feeling like he's failing. He just wants to make Blitzø feel better.

But then he saw what Blitzø was holding and his eyes brightened. "Hey, you have a horse! I got one too." Fizz says, reaching into his bag, he pulls out a stuffed red horse. "See?"

Blitzø's eyes widened, he held up his own horse.

"Yeah! We can just play with them!" Fizz says. "My horse is named ice cream sandwich."

Blitzø held his horse close again. He takes out his pacifier so he can talk to Fizz. "Gweenie."

"Greenie? Oh yeah, I've seen that show!" Fizz says. "My favorite is horicee the clown. He's fun."

Blitzø nods, agreeing with the statement.

"We should have our horses go on an epic adventure! What do you think, Blitzo?"

Blitzø takes a second to think about it before smiling and nodding his head.

~~~Later~~~

Stolas walks back into the living room. "I'm back, how are you two doing?"

"Oh no! Greenie horse is falling- I'll save you!" Fizz shouts as his stuffed horse lifts Blitzø's horse from falling off the tv stand.

Blitzø whinnies for his horse, not being able to talk very well at the moment.

Stolas smiles, it was nice seeing them get along. "Blitzø, Fizzarolli, it's time for dinner."

"But, we're playing now." Fizz argues.

"I know. You can still play after." Stolas says. "But you both need to eat something first."

"Okay." Fizzarolli says. "Do you think Ozzie will be back soon?" He asks.

"Probably." Stolas says, picking up Blitzø and leading both littles to the dinning room.

"Do you think he'll let me stay longer if Blitzo and I are still playing?"

Stolas decides it best to not correct Fizzarolli every time he gets Blitzø's name wrong, he'll eventually get it, it'll just take some patience.

"Perhaps." Stolas answers. He sits down in a chair, setting Blitzø on his lap.

Fizzarolli sits down next to him where Stolas had set his plate of Dino nuggets and a sippy cup of juice. "Mmm!" Fizzarolli says. "Nuggies!"

Stolas smiles, "glad you approve." He chuckles.

Blitzø starts eating his nuggets, not saying much, just kinda picking at it. He pinches a tiny piece of chicken and then sticks his whole hand in his mouth to eat it.

Fizzarolli observes his friend. "Blitzo is a lot younger than me, isn't he?"

Stolas hands Blitzø his sippy cup. "Yes, I suppose he is." Stolas says.

Blitzø happily took it, his tail swished back and forth as he smiled.

"That's okay, I'm pretty big right now." Fizzarolli says.

"Oh? How big are you?" Stolas asks.

"I'm seven right now." Fizzarolli says.

"My, that is big." Stolas says.

"Mhm, told ya. I'm big enough to do anything prac'ally." He says.

Stolas smiles at Fizzarolli. "Is that right? Like what?"

"I can feed myself, I can do a flip, I can even do...well anything really." Fizzarolli says.

"Goodness." Stolas says.

"Yeah, Blitzo and I used to do flips and tricks all the time at the circus." Fizz says. "But, I suppose Blitzo is too little for that now, huh?"

Stolas hums in agreement when suddenly the phone rings again. The three demons look towards it.

The magic identified the collar.

"As-mo-de-us!" Fizz sounds it out. "Oh! Asmodeus! It's Ozzie!"

Stolas smiles. "Would you like to answer it, Fizz?" Stolas asks.

Fizzarolli nods, then runs over to phone to answer it. "Hello?"

"Fizz? Hey, baby. How's it going?" Asmodeus asks.

"It's good. I've been playing with Blitzo, and Stolas made us Dino nuggies for dinner!" He explains.

"Oh? And is Blitzø playing nice with you?" Ozzie asks, a little nervous.

"Yeah, he's little too, he's littler than me even." Fizz explains. "A lot littler!"

"Oh, that's good then. I'm glad you're having fun, bug." Asmodeus says.

"Are you coming back soon?" Fizz asks.

"I'm afraid it's going to be later than I originally thought." Asmodeus explains.

"Oh. Well, that's okay." Fizz says.

"Are you sure?" Ozzie asks.

"Yeah, I'll be okay." Fizz says.

"I'll be back as soon as I can, I promise." Ozzie says. "Be good for me?"

"Okay. I will. Fizz says.

"Thank you. I'll see you soon." Ozzie says.

"Bye." Fizz sighs, hanging up the phone.

Stolas could tell Fizzarolli wasn't happy. "What's wrong, Fizz?"

"Daddy is gonna be late." Fizz says.

Stolas tisks. "Aw, I'm sorry. I'm sure he'll be back as soon as possible."

"Yeah..." Fizz agrees. "But I miss him. It's been a hundred years."

Stolas smiles. "I know it must feel that way." He says. "It'll be okay. In the meantime you and Blitzø can keep playing to pass the time."

Fizzarolli smiles. "Yeah, I guess that'll be good."

Stoles reaches over to Fizzarolli and pats his head, causing the little one to smile again. "I promise, everything will be okay."

Fizz hugs Stolas suddenly. "Thank you, Stolas."

Fizzarolli was absolutely adorable, he must tell Asmodeus that if he needed a sitter again, he'd be over the moon to do it.

~~~Later~~~

After dinner the boys played some more, running around with their toy horses.

Stolas read a book peacefully while they did so. Honestly, this is probably the most well behaved Blitzø has been. He wondered if perhaps he could convince the imps to allow more play dates...

Hmm. Perhaps that was better left to the imps themselves. Stolas wouldn't want to pressure Blitzø to do anything he didn't want.

"Ooo, can we build a fort?" Fizz asks suddenly. "We can use the pillows and blankets in here and it'll be like camping."

"I suppose that would be alright." Stolas says.

"Yay!" Fizz shouts happily.

Stolas ended up helping Fizzarolli with said fort, since Blitzø was far too young and Fizz wasn't sure how to do it.

First they grabbed three chairs from the dinning room, then threw some blankets on top of that for the walls.

Easy.

Then Fizz filled the inside of it with Blankets and pillows. Blitzø tried his best to help Fizz with the inside, throwing random stuffed animals and cushions inside. Luckily Fizzarolli was very patient with him, allowing Blitzø to put in whatever he wanted and even telling him he was doing a good job.

Stolas then grabbed some fairy lights and placed them inside so it wouldn't be dark.

"Woah, this is the coolest!" Fizz says. "Thank you, Stolas."

"My pleasure, Fizzarolli." Stolas says.

Blitzø and Fizz played more with the stuffed animals in the fort, then as it got later, Stolas turned on a movie and the two little ones fell asleep.

~~~Asmodeus and Stolas: later~~~

Asmodeus returned pretty late, a few hours after the littles had fallen asleep.

He walked through the portal, apologizing for being late.

Stolas shakes his head and whispers. "Nonsense. Fizzarolli was very well mannered, we all had a great time." He smiles.

Asmodeus smiles too. "I'm glad to hear that at least...where are they now?"

Stolas smiles even brighter, gesturing Asmodeus to follow him to their fort.

"My my, what do we have here?" Asmodeus asks rhetorically.

The two imps were fast asleep under a pile of pillows and blankets; snuggled up close to one another.

Stolas takes a picture with his phone. "Aren't they adorable?" He asks.

"They are..." Asmodeus responds. "If only they could get along."

"They behaved very well today." Stolas says again. "I suppose the only time they can get along, is when they're little."

"I suppose so...maybe this could could be proven useful." Asmodeus says.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean...maybe if they can get along in headspace, they can get along as adults too." Asmodeus says. "Maybe all they need is some time."

Stolas agrees. "Maybe."

"I hate to wake him up, but we really should be going." Asmodeus says.

Asmodeus gently shakes Fizzarolli awake. "Fizz? Fizz. Wake up, bub."

Fizzarolli can hardly open his eyes, but he blinks most of the sleep away once he saw his beloved rooster. "Ozzie?"

"Hey, ready to go home?" Asmodeus asks.

Fizz nods, hugging Asmodeus.

Stolas picks Blitzø up carefully to avoid waking him up.

Asmodeus takes Fizz's hand. "Thanks again for watching him." Ozzie whispers.

"Fizzarolli was a perfect angel." Stolas whispers. "I'd be happy to watch him anytime."

Fizz smiles, he decides he likes Stolas.

"If you ever need me to return the favor, don't hesitate to ask." Asmodeus says.

Stolas only smiles in response to that.

"Bye Blitzo." Fizzarolli whispers, "Bye Stolas."

"Goodnight, Fizzarolli." Stolas says.

~~~Blitzø and Stolas~~~

Stolas walks upstairs as the little one yawns. "Would you like to stay with me tonight, little one?" Stolas asks.

Blitzø nods, only partially awake.

Good thing, because there was no way Stolas was going to allow Blitzø to sleep in the guest room with him being this little. He may need something in the middle of the night, or he could risk getting hurt if he tried to climb off the bed.

He may need to consider getting a crib...

He sets his little on the bed, and Blitzø allows Stolas to change him out of his day clothes and into his horse pajamas.

Stolas lays down next to the imp, and Blitzø snuggled up close to the owl happily.

~~~Asmodeus and Fizzarolli~~~

Asmodeus helps Fizzarolli into the car and secured him in his car seat.

"I had the best time, Ozzie." Little Fizz said. "We got to color, and play with our plushies, and building the fort was so fun!"

"I'm glad to hear that, Fizz." Asmodeus says.

"Maybe next time we can go to our house so I can show Blitzo the playroom, he'd love it!" Fizz suggests.

"Fizz...I don't know if Blitzø would be okay with that."

"Why wouldn't he?" Fizz asks.

Asmodeus sighs. "Well, it's complicated between your and his adult selves, remember?"

Fizzarolli thinks about it. "Oh yeah...we said some bad things, huh?"

Asmodeus nods. "Unfortunately, but that doesn't necessarily mean you and Blitzø can't work things out. It just means that it'll take some time for you two."

Fizz nods. "I guess that makes sense." He says.

~~~Fizzarolli and Blitzø, two days later~~~

"Blitzø, you have a visitor." Loona called.

Things were pretty normal today, Moxxie even seemed to be in a better mood today.

He dint expect anything out of the ordinary. "Okay, send them in!" Blitzø tells her.

Fizzarolli walks in his office. "Hey..."

Blitzø glares daggers. "Okay, now send him out!" He shouts to Loona.

"Wait! I come in peace!" Fizz says. "I just want to talk."

"I don't want to talk to you..." Blitzø says. "Especially not here. Just, get out!"

"Okay, I'll leave- I just-" Fizzarolli sighs.

Blitzø rolls his eyes. "What?"

"I uh- I had a nice time with you, wan we were- you know..." Fizzarolli says. "It was fun."

Blitzø raises an eyebrow. "Okay?"

"Did you not have fun?" Fizz asks.

"I admit, I don't really remember it." Blitzø says.

"You don't?"

"Memory is a little funny between headspaces." Blitzø mumbles.

"Oh...alright- just listen okay? I'm still pretty angry at you for our stupid fight. And even though I know it wasn't all your fault, I don't think I can move on that easily." Fizz explains.

"Alright...so?"

"But, I'm willing to put all of it aside in favor of both Ozzie and my younger self if you're willing." Fizz explains. "We can just be friends in headspace if you want."

"Very touching." Blitzø says sarcastically.

"Come on, haven't you ever done something for your younger self so your caregiver will have less problems?" Fizzarolli asks.

Blitzø thinks about it and sighs."Fine. But we're only friends in headspace. That's it." He whispers. "I don't want to have to deal with you any other time. Got that?"

"Just in headspace." Fizz agrees.

"Good. Now leave, I have work to do." Blitzø says.

"Okay." Fizz says leaving his office, he walked out fast in case Millie and Moxxie were there.

Blitzø sighs...he honestly wished he didn't remember anything about he and Fizz's play date...but the truth is, he remembered enough to know he had a really nice time too...

Both M&M walk into Blitzø's office:

"Was that Fizzarolli?" Moxxie asks. 

"Is that the clown I hit in the head guitar? What does he want?" Millie asks at the same time.

"Relax," Blitzø says. "He didn't want to talk business, so I sent him on his way.

The husband and wife look at each other confused, but they don't question beyond that.

Notes:

Hope you enjoyed this chapter- this was fun to write! Lmk what you'd like to see happen next ^^

I'd love to hear from y'all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 2.8K 20
"𝘿𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙜𝙤 𝙝𝙪𝙧𝙩𝙞𝙣' 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛 𝙣𝙤𝙬, 𝙙𝙤𝙡𝙡." "𝙄'𝙢 𝙜𝙤𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙗𝙚 𝙝𝙪𝙧𝙩𝙞𝙣' 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡 𝙨𝙤𝙤𝙣 𝙞𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪...
3.9K 338 11
Jouno has been missing for a long time. Images here and there, along with advertising for their shows, is everything their old friends from the circu...
124K 2.2K 37
Stolas is known as a proper prince to most and maybe a horny demon owl to others, but what happens when his secret past which he has hidden for years...
6K 223 58
Time. Space. Reality. It's more than a linear path. It's a prism of endless possibility, where a single choice can branch out into infinite realities...