Gregory the daycare assistant

By Andyfranclark

Things haven't been going so well in the pizzaplex.As nobody wants to be the assistant in the Superstar dayca... More

Chapter 1 Opening hours
Chapter 2 Discovery
Chapter 3 Hired 
Chapter 4 Employee uniform
Chapter 5 Pizzaplex tour
Chapter 6 Introduction
Chapter 7 First day 
Chapter 8 Lunch break 
Chapter 9 Bedtime now 
Chapter 10 Cleanup 
Chapter 11 Closing time
Chapter 12 Time for dinner 
Chapter 13 Perplexing
Chapter 14 A new products
Chapter 15 Repairs 101
Chapter 16 No last name 
Chapter 17 Meeting the star 
Chapter 18 Nicknames 
Chapter 19 Bugs in the system
Chapter 20 Acting bizarre 
Chapter 21 Just a normal patrol
Chapter 22 A odd day 
Chapter 23 The accident
Chapter 24 An agreement 
Chapter 25 Breakroom
Chapter 26 Returned 
Chapter 27 Out cold
Chapter 28 Mended plushy 
Chapter 29 Lunch & dreams
Chapter 30 Strange disappearances
Chapter 31 Investigating 
Chapter 32 Readjustment
Chapter 33 Strange dream 
Chapter34 Mysterious sounds
Chapter 35 A another showstopper 
Chapter 36 Lock in 
Chapter 37 Night 1
Chapter 38 A hideout
Chapter 39 Encoded message 
Chapter 40 Night 2 
Chapter 41 Consolation 
Chapter 42 Night 3 
Chapter 43 A cryptic dream 
Chapter 44 Breakfast
Chapter 45 Into the wolf den 
Chapter 46 Night 4
Chapter 47 The last card
Chapter 49 Vanny's curtain call
Chapter 50 Night 6
Chapter 51 Epilogue 

Chapter 48 Night 5 

71 3 0
By Andyfranclark

It is the final night of this week after the group had a minute to rest and recharge as Freddy was finally off his low power setting thanks to Vanessa, taking it out as the bear no longer needed to use the recharge stations.Gregory also took that as an opportunity to know the real members of the band, as he was glad to know who they really were instead of what they were trying to do during the week.So he was glad for this opportunity.

He also manage to relax a little bit and get some sleep before the group had to head out again as he stretched his body getting ready for what needs to be done.Gregory already had explained his plan to the group on what to do as he followed the group as he was ready on what to do he knew very well what the plan is as he was still a little bit scared about it even though he thought up, of the plan, he can't help but have these feelings.

He continued on following the group as they headed off to a very familiar hallway, as familiar, upbeat, and bubbly music, played in an endless loop on the way there there was an object.Gregory didn't understand why, but he decided to pick up the object to see what it is as he went over and picked it up.He looked at the device as it was a usb that is completely black, with a golden symbol in the shape of a bear's head in the centre.

It was very strange as to why this thing was there in the first place, as he continued following the group as he picked it up.Gregory soon followed the group as they stopped at the entranceway for the daycare at the hallway. It was a lot to take in as he continued to look at it for an unknown amount of time before taking in a couple of breaths to relax himself.He prepared himself as he walked, as everybody else was in their positions as he soon made his way to the giant wooden doors and stopped.

Gregory felt the adrenaline within his body moving quickly again as he needed to calm himself down he can't help but have this, however.He didn't even realize sounds of footsteps with jingling bells we're heading in his direction.Gregory then started to head to the giant wooden doors, but then a familiar presents wrapped around his entire body, as he felt himself being pulled back.He felt some thing on his back it was familiar as there was another presence that leaned close to his shoulders.

It was honestly confusing for him.Gregory had no idea what is happening, but he felt the grip becoming tighter even though it was gentle, it was slowly becoming tighter.He felt the pressure becoming stronger and tighter as he tried his best to escape it, but it continued becoming stronger and tighter on him, as a familiar voice caught his attention completely.

"Now that is enough running away from you Starshine.Always trying to escape it's not safe for you out here. You won't be getting away anytime soon you'll stay right here safe and sound.It is it safe for you to head out. Everything will be fine if you don't leave.I can still take good care of you, so can my brother everything will be fine you'll stay here forever."

("Indeed. Nightlight needs to stay. He can't get away again. I won't let him leave and you won't let him leave either. He must stay here. It is a safe for him to be out there it's dangerous. He'll never leave again.")

"I can't feel my body.... Please everything is becoming fuzzy.... I feel numb."

Gregory felt his entire body, becoming numb as everything was becoming fuzzy. The surroundings was getting covered in black blotches in his vision.He looked at the Glamrocks as he then realize what exactly is going to happen as the band got closer before anything could happen. There was a loud sound as he fell on the black and white checkered pattern.Gregory looked to see the band members trying to subdue the daycare attendant but Sundrop managed to escape as he was using some help thanks to his brother Moondrop as he was pointing out exactly what to do within the backseat of their shared mind.

He soon got up from the black and white checkered floor pattern as he knew exactly what to do as he started running, and his adrenaline started to pick back up.Gregory then looked back as he noticed that the daycare attendant started chasing after him as sounds of footsteps and jingling bells started to follow him as it was pretty clear that Sundrop is a little bit angry as he was trying to chase him down as his brother Moondrop is also a little bit furious as he was helping as well within the backseat of their shared mind.

He didn't have time, however, as he continued running, until suddenly, the lights had went out as the place seem to take an appearance of a starry night sky.Gregory also didn't realize that a certain change happened and the certain change is now complete as he run into a dead end as he listens as they were other sounds he recognized the sounds that belong to Freddy ,Monty,Roxy and Chica as well as familiar footsteps with jingling bells.He listens as there were sounds of voices, as if trying to reach an understanding as there was tons of metal and wires being pulled out.Gregory had no idea what is happening as there was nowhere he could hide eventually the sounds of the voices and the struggle stopped as familiar footsteps accompanied with jingling bells, started to come close in his direction.

He then look to see a familiar nighttime attendant looking right at him with pink, soft eyes, staring back at him as he felt the adrenaline within his body going crazy as his heartbeat was pumping so fast.Gregory didn't know what to do as he looked at the nighttime attendance, getting close as he also realize that there was oil, and wire from the hands of the nighttime attendant as he watched it was then cleaned off. As if it never even happened to begin with.

He didn't know what to do as he couldn't move his body as he was paralyzed with fear, as he had no idea what's going to happen to him, and what happened to the band.Gregory feel like time itself has slow down in this moment, as he had no clue what exactly is going to happen to him as a voice snapped him out of his thoughts, as he turned his attention to where the voice is coming from.

"Found you Nightlight~. I and my brother had to take care of those annoyances.Now that those pests are out of the way it's time for you to head back."

(" Absolutely! Starshine must come back to the daycare. He'll be happy and safe there. I can play with him and you can take care of him when it's time for him to sleep or to cool off. As he will be nice and happy there, no one won't take him away from you and me. And if anyone does, they will suffer a severe punishment.")

"Can we all just please talk about this is a little bit too much. This feels wrong I know it does.I know that none of this doesn't feel right. Let's just talk about it before anything hasty happens."

Gregory then realize that there was no negotiating as there was sounds of jingling bells with footsteps as everything happened so fast for him, but before anything could happen, he felt himself being pushed onto the ground.He didn't even realize that he closed his eyes, but when he did he saw the nighttime attendant, laying down on him limp as the lights came back on, and the certain change happened again, and the setting change is now complete.Gregory didn't understand what happened as he then remembered about Vanessa as he realize that she might've gotten to the game and completed it as he felt relief in his entire body.

He couldn't move at the moment because of everything that happened as he then realize that the band got up, they were in a pretty bad shape, but they can easily be fixed and maintenance.Gregory simply felt so much more relief now that that was over with as he looked to see a piece of paper right there as he felt the weight on his body being lifted.He quickly grabbed a note as then he was picked up fast and pulled into a hug as there was many words of apologies as he decided to give into this hug.Gregory look to see the band talking with Vanessa as he then looked at the note, as it was folded as he unfolded it to read it as it was again another cryptic message.

{𝑦ₒᵤ 𝑠ₐᵥₑ 𝑡ⲏₑ𝑚. 𝑏ᵤ𝑡 𝑏ₑ 𝑐ₐᵣₑ𝑓ᵤԼ, 𝑡ⲏₑ ᵣₐ𝑏𝑏ᵢ𝑡𝑠 ⲏₐᵥₑ ₐ 𝑓ₑw 𝑡ᵣᵢ𝑐ⲕ𝑠. тₒ 𝑑ₑ𝑓ₑₐ𝑡, 𝑡ⲏₑ 𝑚ₒ𝑛𝑠𝑡ₑᵣ 𝒑ᵤ𝑡 𝑡ⲏₑ 𝑠wₒᵣ𝑑 ᵢ𝑛 𝑡ⲏₑ wⲏᵢ𝑡ₑ 𝑏ₑₐᵣ𝑠 𝑚ₒᵤ𝑡ⲏ. wₐᵢ𝑡 𝑓ₒᵣ 𝑡ⲏₑ ₑ𝑦ₑ𝑠  𝑡ₒ 𝑏ₑ𝑐ₒ𝑚ₑ 𝑔ₒԼ𝑑ₑ𝑛.тⲏₑ𝑛 𝑦ₒᵤ ₐ𝑛𝑑 𝑦ₒᵤᵣ 𝑓ᵣᵢₑ𝑛𝑑𝑠 ⲏₐᵥₑ wₒ𝑛.}

Gregory had no idea what that meant as he realize looking at Vanessa talking with the band it seemed like the rabbit was not done yet, as apparently, there was one less thing to do.He already knew what was going to happen, as when he listen to the sound of the name Fazerblast it was pretty clear that he and the rest of the gang had to go to that attraction. Because it was time to take care of a certain white rabbit once and for all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6K 277 15
You a dumb idiot with bumbling AuDHD end up stuck in the PizzaPlex, where you hide in the Daycare making a new best time friend. To say this turn of...
28.8K 887 22
[Security Breach Fan-fiction] You've been working at Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizzaplex for a month as a mechanic for the arcade and still haven't met a...
33.3K 1K 13
You are only 7 years old, and live in a broken home with an abusive, drunk father that beats his wife. You are often taken to The Mega Pizzaplex and...
33.1K 480 30
Jill Roselle Willis had just gotten over the horrors of Willy's Wonderland and moved to Hurricane City to start over. When she gets a new job at Fred...