The Marriage Proposal (Tokyo...

By RivkaKwon

"Mr. Sano, it is you who needed me not the other way around." The Marriage Proposal, a Manjiro "Mikey" S... More

The Marriage Proposal
Story Playlist
0.*
1.
2.
3.*
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.*
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.*
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.*
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.*
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.*
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.*
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
52.
53
54.
55.
Special Chapter
56.
57.
58.*
59.

51.*

1.2K 54 7
By RivkaKwon

Chapter 9: Afterglow

----------------------------------------------------------------------

When morning comes, the first thing on Den's mind is that she'll once again wake up alone in her bed without her annoying husband. She signs then buries herself on the bed not wanting to get up any minute now thinking what's the point. 

Even if she denied it hundreds or thousands of times, at this point in her life, she could not lie to herself that the said man grew on her. She can't deny that even if her mind tells her she should not, her heart won't listen.

'Maybe if I run away now, there's still hope for my case.' The woman thought, hugging her pillow as if she was asking it for comfort.

'Who would have thought that I'll miss that midget's annoying shits.' She thought not knowing that someone was watching her every move and grunt she made as she cursed her husband in her head.

"It's too early for you to be this annoyed wife. Don't crumple your lovely face early in the morning or I'll kiss you again." Mikey said as he sipped his morning coffee while he sat on the sofa near the bed, his favourite spot in the room because it is the best spot to watch Den's morning antics every morning. He enjoys how his lovely wife's face changes every now and then while asleep and how she curses him under her breath not knowing that he can hear everything.

'How cute. Did she miss me that much?'

"Manjiro!?" Den then immediately stands up and what welcomes her is her husband who was casually sipping his coffee with just his signature black bathrobe on. "Why are you here!? W-well I'm n-not saying that you should not b-but--"

'Deja vu? I feel like I've seen this scene before...'

' Wait that sounds like Taylor Swift's lyrics... Oh well..'

"Good morning to you too wife." He said as he placed the coffee mug at the side table and approached the woman who was still out of it. He then gave her a peck on the lips and carried her bridal style to the shower room. "Clean up then we will have breakfast with Emma later." He then placed her in front of the tub turned around and walked out of the room. "I'll wait outside so take your time."

Bewildered on just what happened, Den looked at the mirror. She then looked at her reflection and said, "What the heck just happened?"

-----

"So, you guys don't have plans today?" Den asked as she placed another bacon on Emma's plate.

"Thank you, mommy."

"You're welcome, sweetie." The woman said with a smile on her face.

"We do but it's not that important," Mikey said as took another bite of his food. "Koko can handle it." He added. Den then heard Kokonoi grunt as if annoyed and so done in his life. Mikey just glanced at him without care with a raised brow. That leaves Kokonoi with no choice and just nods his head as if he accepted that he can't do anything about it anyway.

"So... you have time to play with Emma?" The woman asked, hoping that he'd have time for his daughter after a long time. Emma upon hearing what her mommy said looked at her dad in anticipation. 

"Of course. Anything for our sweetie." Mikey said as he smiled at his daughter. "I'll also have time for you, wife." He added out of nowhere making everyone in the dining room off guard.

"Oh my gosh..." Guini mumbled in annoyance. " That's one of those things that I did not miss at all." She added as she scratched her arm as if she was itchy on the cheesiness in the air.

"I also have time for you honey~" Rin whispered to her with his usual puppy eye but Guini just rolled her eyes.

"Stop with those eyes or I'll poke it with a fork."

"Oh come on. I know that you miss me too." Rin insisted but Guini just ignored her and ate her food.

"Choke on your food, please." Guini mumbled but everyone heard what she just said making everyone laugh at their antics.

"Come on~ you'll cry if I die." Rindou said assuringly and quite smugly making Guini stop eating. The woman then puts down her utensils as she faces the man.

"Oh oh, I think we should go?" Den mumbled to Mikey as she was sure that her friend is pissed. Her thought consists of  "Yeah, she did miss him but..." and "Rin should have just shut his mouth." 

"Why? It's interesting. We should watch what will happen." Mikey said as he merrily ate the rest of his toast as if he were watching a noontime drama. Den just then sits tight and does as he husband says. "Oh well."

"You know what? Maybe it's better if you just eat in peace or I'll choke you with that food myself." Guini said then smiled sweetly to the man. "Okay? So shut it and leave me alone. Capish?"

Sensing that the woman was not kidding, Rindou nodded his head like the obedient pup he was.

"The fall of the great Rindou Haitani indeed," Kokonoi said, raising his glass of apple juice in the air as if he were having a toast. "Who would have thought that this would taste sweet." He added as he took a sip of his morning juice. Rindou just rolled his eyes at the man and scoffed.

"I hope you fall in love with someone who will never love you back." Rindou spitefully said to the man but Koko just smirked at him like he did not mind at all which irked Rindou more.

"That's your best?" Koko said amusingly as if he was talking to a 5-year old.

"Uhmm... Should we stop them?" Den mumbled as she looked at the two bickering men.

"Nah, it's nothing new. They'll be back to normal later, trust me." Sanzu said as he enjoyed his own breakfast. Den then just nodded her head in understanding.

As the two continued arguing, Den remembered something that she'd been meaning to ask her husband for a few days now.

"Hey, do you have any free time this week?"

Mikey then looks at her smiling face. She seemed excited all of a sudden which made him smile too.

"I supposed? I'll check my schedule later with Koko." His answer made the woman beamed more making the man curious.

'Hmm... I think I can make time if I want to.' Mikey thought as he did not want that smile to leave his sight.

"Great! I hope you'll be free this Sunday night, hubby!"

-----

Author's Note:

Hi there everyone! How are you all? I hope you guys are doing great! I'm sorry for not updating for weeks, my laptop's acting up that's why I can't update. 

I hope you guys like this UD! Note that this chapter's version is unedited so I apologize if there are errors.

See you next time!

07/21/23

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

112K 2.6K 41
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
1.1M 49.1K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
951K 36K 86
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
866K 40.2K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...