Worry About Me Later •Niam

By niamlovechildren

Niall had his own problems while Liam did too.But one of the main ones is the small crush one had for the oth... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thriteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Author's note
Twenty-one
Twenty-two
Twenty-three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-five
Twenty-six
Twenty-seven
Twenty-eight
Twenty-nine
Thirty
Thirty-one
Thirty-two
Thrity-three
Thirty-four
Epilogue

Prolugue

6.2K 150 18
By niamlovechildren

"You really shouldn't be stubborn"Zayn grinned as Liam rolled his eyes.

"I was taught I shouldn't live this way ,Zayn.I can't ask him out, my parents will disown me "Liam sighed .

"Look, you're parents don't need to know "Zayn explained "You guys can hang at my house as long as you wash the sheets when you're done "He winked .

---
"Niall!"Maura screamed from her room"I can't get my water "

"It's okay mom"He smiled, giving her the bottle .

"I'm sorry "She teared up"I need to take care of you , not you take care of me "

--
A story where Liam's parents are conservative Christians with the mindset of gays being unholy and disgusting.While having a gay son , which they don't know about .

And , Niall living with his single mom but having to take care of her since she was diagnosed with stage three breast cancer.

Once high school hit, they become quick best friends but both catch feelings .

--
Contains: Boyxboy material, don't read if you don't like stuff like that !May contain smut idk yet .

This is my new Niam story! I'll try to add all one direction members ... +Zayn .

I hoped you liked it, please comments your opinion cx

•J

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.6M 367K 56
Keagan is the definition of bad boy. College man with a body that could make even God moan and an attitude to put the devil to shame. Between classes...
13.1M 528K 57
"Have you tried turning it off and back on again?" •• Christian Ivonov, CEO of Ivonov enterprises, had always been the best at fucking things up. Whe...
8.9M 215K 80
"Who's that over there?" The man looked at me like I was from outer space, or perhaps like I lived under a rock, maybe a mixture of both. "Him...
3.6M 139K 76
[FINISHED 2017] Louis Tomlinson always wanted to have children. At the age of 29 and after years of failed relationships he decided he wasn't going t...