DracoMalfoy: how his sister c...

By SlytherinWriter2004

We start at Malfoy manor. The golden trio have just been caught and Draco is being brought over to Harry but... More

Meet Lexi - part 1
The war - part 2
Why? - part 3
Her eyes - Part 4
Secrets - part 5
Little what? - Part 6
a little help - Part 7
The weeks to follow - Part 8
Just good...friends? - Part 9
Draco's thoughts - Part 10
Night at the bar - part 11
Recovering - part 12
The Aftermath - Part 13
Slytherin Meal - Part 14
Turning up - Part 15
Under the stars - Part 16
Getting snuggly - part 17
Blaise's problem- part 18
What Hermione wants - Part 20
Girlfriend and Boyfriend? - Part 21

Hogwarts Party - Part 19

208 5 1
By SlytherinWriter2004

Hermione's POV:

"Mione! Come on! I wanna see!" Ginny shouted from the other side of the bathroom door. She was helping me decide what dress to wear for the party tonight. It had to be red or gold. And i felt like i had finally found the right one.

"Okay. I'm coming out" i shouted back as i opened the bathroom door to show her. Ginny was sitting on her bed as i walked out. I had decided to get dressed at the Burrow so i could go to the party with Harry and Ron.

"Oh wow" Ginny said as her jaw dropped "you look drop dead gorgeous" Based on Ginny's reaction i was now completely sure this was the dress.

———————————————————————————————

Draco's POV:

"Why does it have to be Fancy clothes?" Theo complained as we all got ready in the guest room of the manor.

"Because it's a celebration you idiot" Matteo rolled his eyes as he walked over to the sofa and sat down "is anyone excited to see anyone?" He asked

"I am" me and Theo both said in unison

"So then why are you complaining?" Matteo asked Theo "who are you excited to see?"

"Non of your business. Besides, it's only an off chance they'll be there" Theo retorted as he ran a hand through his hair. I was standing in front of the mirror, straightening out the collar on my white dress shirt. All of us were wearing similar outfits. White shirts, black dress pants, black blazer jacket and our Slytherin rings. Blaise had added some chains and Matteo had on a bracelet made of leather.

I was checking the mirror every few minutes, straightening out every wrinkle. I had to look my best. I had to act my best. I had to speak my best. I couldn't mess this up. Non of us could if we wanted our second chance to last, but i couldn't mess it up even more because Hermione would be watching.

"Malfoy, you can stop checking your collar it's fine. Plus i'm sure if it gets messed up Granger will come fix it for you" Blaise nudged me in the side as he made his remark, at which i nudged him back. Blaise had known the longest about my crush on Hermione, i told Matteo and Theo a whole year later. I knew it was an impossible goal. The Gryffindor Golden girl. Wait she got angry last time i said that. Not going there again.

"Boys are you ready to go?" My mother called from downstairs

"Coming mother"
"Coming Mrs Malfoy"
Me and all the boys shouted back to my mom before rushing out the room and downstairs. We knew better than to keep my mom waiting.

My mother gave each of us a hug and a small kiss on the cheek whilst my father shook each of our hands. We made our way out to the front of the manor and apperated to Hogsmeade in order to walk to Hogwarts.

Once we arrived, the air was cool and we all set of instantly for the castle.

I felt nervous. But i doubt i felt as nervous as Matteo. After everything that had happened, i was worried for what would happen to him if things went south.

Soon we had reached the entrance to the school and Professors McGonagall was waiting at the door, checking off names as we entered. She greeted us with a soft smile before allowing us to enter. All 4 of us went straight into the hall and found a table in the corner, near where our old house table was sat.

The School barely looked different accept for a few slight touches which made everything slightly brighter than before. The enchanted ceiling was back and currently featured a stary sky as the dance floor lights. Tables with white cloths over them were spread out all across the sides and back corners of the hall, whilst the front centre had a marble dance floor. Along the middle of the walls either side was food and drink buffets. Blaise and Matteo instantly made a beline for some fire whisky, both having their own internal struggles.

I noticed Theo anxiously looking around the room.
"Who are you looking for?" I asked quizzically.

"Huh?" He said barely meeting my eyes for a second

"Who is she?" I asked again

Theo sighed, he continued to look around the hall before telling me "lovegood"

I was shocked.

"As in Luna Lovegood? Blonde Ravenclaw? My once removed cousin" i asked astounded

"Hold on, your cousins?!" Theo's attention was finally pulled away from the hall and was locked on me "is that why she speaks so highly of you?"

"She speaks highly of me?" I was surprised. Me and Luna had only met each other a couple times, she would often sit with me in abandoned parts of the castle when things were getting difficult. She was a great listener but i didn't realise she spoke highly of me.

"Yeah mate, me and her used to go to the forbidden forest every couple weeks. Just for some, you know privacy. And often when i mentioned you, she'd tell me how kind you were and how she knew you were a very genuine person deep down. I never quite understood how she could know that, i mean i have never ever seen you to together" Theo told me with completely sincerity. I felt a warm feeling in my heart, someone actually thought of me as a good person. And they'd only known me a little.

I was about to say something to Theo when I noticed the most beautiful girl i had ever seen enter the Hall.

Her hair was curled into these loose ringlets, her cheeks were a perfect pink whilst her lips were rosey. Her eyes looked like they sparkled. Her dress was beautifully cascading down her body, getting tight in the middle, accentuating her figure. Her arms were draped in a slightly see through fabric that wrapped around her back. She was accompanied by two boys, one red head and one with black hair both in red suits.
It was Hermione.

My breath instantly hitched in my throat and uncontrollably i stood up. I caught the attention of several people due to my actions, including Hermione herself. She seemed to excuse herself from Harry and Ron before graciously gliding over to our table.

"Good evening Theo, Good evening Draco" she smiled sweetly, but i noticed a small smirk at the corner of her mouth.

"Good evening Hermione, looking very Gryffindor as usual" Theo said before excusing himself to join Matteo and Blaise with the fire whisky.

"Woah" was all i managed to breathe out causing her to giggle. She sat herself down in Theo's seat, causing myself to drop into my seat as well. Since the moment she entered, i had been unable to take my eyes off her.

"Malfoy. Hello Malfoy, Draco? Are you going to say anything?" Hermione was now waving her hand in front of my face, giggling lightly to herself

"Uh uh, Hello" i managed to mutter out gosh i looked so desperate right now, pull yourself together Draco! You need to impress her. Say something!!
"You are the most beautiful woman i have ever seen" I finally said, causing Hermione to stop giggling and blush incredibly bright.

"That's a very big compliment" she smiled bashfully as she tucked one of her strands of hair behind her ear
"I told you i'd wear something red or gold" she shrugged gently

"I know that, i just didn't expect this"

"What did you expect?"

"I dont know, just like a massive poofy ball gown like in the princess movies, not a tight, sleek masterpiece of a dress" I was uncontrollably complimenting her til i ran our of words.

"I take it you like it?" She asked me

"Very much so, you make that dress even more beautiful that it is by itself"

"I thought it might be too tight at first and then i thought the drape would be too much" as she turned in her dress gesturing to parts of it, i felt like it was a sin to be looking at her the way she was describing.
The tightness she was referring to was around her waist and chest. And the drape was covering her exposed back.

"You look very handsome yourself Mister Malfoy" Hermione smiled at me, leaning forward, placing her arms on her knees.

"Thanks. Me and the boys decided to match" i shrugged it off, i knew i had nothing compared to her.

"Well" she leaned in close to my ear "if it helps, i think you're wearing it better than any of them" and with that she got up and waved me goodbye before going over to join Potter and Weasley.

I felt a feeling in my stomach at her words, and i felt an urge to just rush over there and...no no no Draco. She's not yours. She doesn't even like you. You can't go kissing her, and you can't think about her in that way! Control yourself.
I quickly adjusted myself, putting my legs closer together. Damnit Granger.

As more guests arrived, Matteo, Theo and Blaise all came back to the table. Eventually Millicent, Daphne and Astoria joined us. Most of us were now all together, just in time for McGonagall's speech.

"Thank you all for accepting this invite to celebrate the rebirth of Hogwarts and the opportunity for you all to begin your 8th year of Hogwarts. I am so grateful to see all your faces, it has been a tiresome and difficult journey the last few years, and we have lost many a friend and many a family along the way. But right now, we are all together and i believe it is important we recognise this as we go forth and change the future. Some of you are rejoining Hogwarts as heros, others rejoin to start fresh. Regardless of your past, regardless of your story, Hogwarts will forever open it's doors to those who want to be here. Hogwarts will forever be your home" McGonagall raised her glass, as did everyone else in the hall.
Astoria had started crying during the speech and was now leaning on Matteo's shoulder.

I looked over at Hermione's table to notice she was raising her glass in my direction, as if toasting to me.

———————————————————————————————

Hermione's POV:

"Hogwarts will forever be your home"

As we all raised our glasses, i turned to raise mine towards Draco and his friends. McGonagall was right, no matter what had happened and the people we were, now was our chance to start fresh and go forth. Draco looked over, and seemed to notice my gesture toasting his own glass over to us.

I knew tonight was a risk for all of them. They had all taken the opportunity for a second chance, with the risk of rejection and abuse. Maybe it's time i took a risk too...

"Hermione, we're going to grab a fire whisky before the parent's come. You want one?" Harry asked me, i shook my head as he and Ron left the table.

I was now sitting alone, i knew the Weasleys would be here soon as would Draco's family so i had to be quick. I waited for Harry and Ron to be walking back to the table before making a be-line over to Draco's table.

As i was walking over, he caught me and instantly stood up himself walking over slowly.

"Hi" i said abruptly

"Hello" he said slightly confused "are you alright? You were barging over, did something happen?"

"Nothing happened. But i want something to happen. I want to figure it out, and theres only one way i know how. And i hate not figuring things out, and i don't want time to run out, so i have to do it. You all took a risk coming back, now i need to take a risk-"

"Granger." Draco interrupted me
"What are you talking about?"

I thought for a moment before grabbing his arm and quickly walking out the doors of the great hall. Family were beginning to make their way up the castle steps so i pulled Draco in the opposite direction. Draco kept saying my name over and over as i kept dragging him. I took him far enough down the corridor that nobody would see them for a while.

"Granger, why are we here? Whats happening? Are you okay?" He asked me

I leaned against the wall.
"I'm not sure" i mumbled. I had never done something this impulsive. It was out of character for me.
"I just need to know"

"Know what?" He was looking at me really confused

"How i feel" I responded honestly, and as i did i watched his face change. He looked scared but hopeful. I didn't understand. I wasn't understanding anything right now. So i let my impulse take over, just as i had done when sitting at the table with him.

I put my hands round his waist and pulled him close to me, he stopped himself toppling over by placing his hands on the walk either side of me. I looked up at him, and he looked down at me. We stayed there for a moment looking into each others eyes.

"Malfoy" i whispered

"Yeah" he whispered back breathless

"Please kiss me"

———————————————————————————————
Draco's POV:

"Please kiss me"

She was looking up at me with her gorgeous eyes, our bodies inches apart as they had been that day at the manor. Looking down at her, i saw this look in her eyes begging me to do as she said. I waited for a moment before slowly leaning down, so our noses were touching, our mouths just centimetres apart. I gently placed my right hand, cupping her cheek.

"Ask me again" i whispered. I needed to know she actually wanted this

She groaned slightly which sent a shiver through my body and straight to my groin. I'd never heard her like this before.

"Please kiss me" she begged.

I finally gave in, i slowly and gently pressed my lips against hers and she instantly fell into the kiss. Her lips were soft, and her lipgloss tasted like strawberries. She kept tilting her head up more, which only made me want her more. Our lips gently moved against each other til she parted them slightly, to allow her tongue to glide across my bottom lip. I was reluctant to give in, if she did want this. It wasn't going to be easy. I slowly placed my left hand on her waist and pulled her closer. She moved her hands up my back as our lips never parted.

After several minutes of this moment, i slowly pulled away from her. She was breathless and leant her head on my chest.

"Draco" she whispered

"Yeah?" I breathed out

"I know what i want now"

———————————————————————————————

A different kind of chapter today. What do you guys think Hermione wants?

This chapter isn't as good as some others but i still hope it's enjoyable.

I also attached a photo of what Hermione's dress is supposed to look like at the top of the story.

Have a good day, night or evening everyone
Lots of love :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 56 42
Rated Mature for strong language Ursa Malfoy, older sister of Draco Malfoy, eldest child of Narcissa and Lucius Malfoy. After Voldemort's return eve...
5K 149 30
On a night of doing their rounds, Draco and Hermione stumbled upon a room hidden behind a tapestry in the dungeons. Exploring the room exposed someth...
81K 1.6K 44
{Completed and Editing} You're a muggle-born who had gone to Hogwarts. It was your 4th year there, and you are in the Hufflepuff house & golden trio(...
2.2M 57.8K 81
The Wizarding War had been won and professor McGonagall had filled the position of Headmistress of Hogwarts. Draco's father, Lucius Malfoy, had been...