Under the stars - Part 16

Recap

"Granger? Is that you?" He said

I turned to around to meet his eyes and to my shock i said,
"It's you...you're here"

—————————————————————————————
Hermione's POV:

It was him. Draco had finally arrived. He was wearing black jeans with a white t-shirt which had black writing of a band name on it, and also his Slytherin Varsity jacket. His hair was messy and had small curls at the end of the hanging strands. He looked good. Really good.

"Yeah, i'm here. You asked to meet and i came. Thats kinda the deal" he laughed awkwardly, while he put his hands in his pockets. The varsity jacket emphasised how broad and big his shoulders were but took away from how defined his biceps were. Through his white t-shirt i could see the slight bumps of his defined chest. He looked incredible. He sure knew how to dress, i just want to...

"Granger? Hermione Hello" i was snapped out of my thoughts by Draco waving his hand in from of my face
"You alright there? You've been staring for a while" he said smirking ever so slightly at me, but he was right. I had been staring at him since he arrived. I just couldn't seem to help it.

"Sorry, i'm just sorta stunned you arrived. What took you so long anyway?" I asked

———————————————————————————————
Draco's POV:

"What took you so long anyway?" She asked me. Truth be told i had arrived on time, but upon seeing her it had taken me a few minutes to pluck up the courage to walk over.

She looked beautiful, her chestnut brown curls were flowing down her back, she was wearing a pleated black skirt with fishnet tights that had little heart patterns over them. Her t-shirt was long sleeved and tight. Everything was framing her body so gorgeously, that i got lost in thought the moment i saw her.
Once again she amazed me with her beauty...but i was not gonna tell her that.

"Hogsmeade's a big place, i apperated around the corner down the street, luckily i came round this way first" i chuckled lightly. She looked into my eyes, still smiling
"Where do you wanna go to talk?" I asked moving the conversation forward.

"How about we sit on the rocks overseeing the shrieking shack, it's not so scary anymore" she suggested, already leading the way to the viewing point.
I didn't have the fondest memories of this place. Not only was it scary when i first heard of it, last time i went there i got attacked by snow. Still never found out what happened there...

Anyway, i followed after her. Looking around Hogsmeade as we went and noticing the looks from strangers. Some seemed to smile at us and others looked upset or disgusted (i couldn't tell). But it didn't really matter, we kept going til we reached the viewing point.

Luckily the snow from weeks before had faded and the grass was present. Hermione looked around at some rocks before moving a few around.
"Here we are, a bench" she said as she sat down on the pile of rocks she had moved. She had taken some of the bigger rocks and stacked them to make a sitting shape.

"Why not just spawn a bench?" I said swiftly pulling my wand out.

"Muggle ways i guess, sometimes it's just better. More real" she shrugged, whilst staying seated on the bench. I also shrugged and walked over to sit next to her.
I wasn't sure what to say after. Too many thoughts kept coming to mind, each one as dangerous as the next. We sat in silence for a while until she broke it.

"Draco, that night at the bar. Is that something you want to forget? Honestly?" I couldn't understand the tone she was speaking in, making it hard to know the correct way to respond. So i let my gut take the lead...