What Hermione wants - Part 20

Recap:
After several minutes of this moment, i slowly pulled away from her. She was breathless and leant her head on my chest.

"Draco" she whispered

"Yeah?" I breathed out

"I know what i want now"

———————————————————————————————

Hermione's POV:

It was finally clear to me now. What i had wanted all along. What i had been missing. It finally all came to a close in my mind and i knew what i wanted.
That kiss had changed everything for me. I knew more than ever now, where my heart lay.
Why i got so annoyed at him when he called me 'the golden girl', Why i felt the need to see him so much, Why i wanted to be near him so much. I knew the answer now.

I looked up at him, his expression was unreadable. I took a deep breath and as i did he pulled away.

"I know what you're gonna say. Just please don't, please spare me it. I dont know why you wanted me to kiss you but we can pretend it didn't happen if it's easier." Draco said abruptly. I found it quite amusing. He really had no idea what i was going to say.

I felt it was time i followed an old muggle saying, actions speak louder than words. So i grabbed him by the arm and pulled him back towards me.

"Malfoy, you really are as stupid as some people say. You have absolutely no idea what i was gonna say"

He kept opening his mouth to speak, but said nothing. He looked bewildered. A completely  lost look was plastered on his pale face, his grey eyes flicking between my face and the corridor.

"I don't understand" he finally mumbled out

"Well then let me show you" i told him softly as i took his hands and placed them on my waist, before wrapping my own arms around his neck. I reached up on my tiptoes, and placed a soft kiss on his left cheek. Then on his right. Then finally i pressed a soft kiss to his lips. I felt his entire body freeze for a moment. As i began to pull away he pulled me back in, pulling my hips forward and deepening the kiss like we had before.

Once we pulled apart, Draco looked at me. He looked dazed.

"So...what does that mean?" He asked quietly, a blush forming on his cheeks.

"I want you and only you." I told him. "I want you every morning, every evening, each and every day. From sunrise til sunset. I want you all week, all month, all year. I want you Draco"

I was incredibly nervous. Him kissing me back didn't automatically mean he'd want to be with me in the same way i wanted to be with him. I began to bite the inside of my cheek, playing with my hands behind his head. What if he said no? What if he didn't feel the same? What if-

My thoughts got interrupted by Draco lifting me off the ground and spinning me around. After a couple spins he placed me back down on the ground. I was slightly dizzy.

"You're serious? Because if you're serious, then i say lets do this. I'm all in Granger" He was beaming down at me, which became contagious as a smile just as big spread across my own face. I nodded at him.
"Just to be clear, you want to be together right?" He clarified, causing me to giggle and nod once more.