Lost And Found

By Gemmagengen

A young woman lost in L.A. coincidentally ends up in Blake Griffin's home. More

Part 1 (Lost)
Part 2 (Stranger's Home)
Part 3 (Change)
Part 4 (Finding You)
Part 5 (First Date)
Part 6 (Finding out)
Part 7 (Back Home)
Part 8 (Alaska)
Part 9 (Reveal Gender Party)
Part 10 (Talk Dirty)
Part 11 (Secretly Wanting You)
Part 12 (Threats)
Part 13 (Jealousy Strikes)
Part 14 (Telling The Truth)
Part 15 (A Way Out)
Part 16 (Paying The Debt)
Part 17 (It's Gonna Be A Hard Journey) (FULL CHAPTER)
Part 18 (Coming Clean)
Part 19 (Family Only)
Part 20 (I'm Sorry)
Part 21 (Big Scare)
Part 22 (Coming Home)
Part 24 (Spark Ignites)
Part 25 (Just One Photo)
Part 26 (Self-portrait)
Part 27 (9 Months)
Part 28 (18 Hours)

Part 23 (Check Up)

384 34 4
By Gemmagengen

Blake's P.O.V.

I was so relieved and happy that they were both safe. But since Freya got here, she's been acting strange. I know what she went through must not be easy but it didn't feel like it was that. And it was mostly towards me. I know it's her first day back, so I'm not gonna bother her by asking what's wrong. But she's been in bed all day and she needs to eat something. I walk inside the room to try and wake her up gently...

"Freya?" I whisper. I caress her head.

"Go away, Marc." She says annoyed and giving me her back.

"Freya, it's me... Bla-"

"I said go away!" She turns to yell at my face. She gasps. "Blake... Oh my God, I'm sorry I... I thought you were..." She couldn't say his name.

"Do I remind you of him?"

"No. I just thought I never left, I'm sorry."

"It's okay... Um, my mom made some breakfast. You should come downstairs and eat something."

"Blake, I don't want to sound rude but I don't want to meet them. I'm not ready right now... I'm not even sure if I want anything to do with them." I get she's shaken up and exhausted, but she didn't have to be so blunt.

"What do you mean?"

"Look at us... What are we doing? We're saying we love each other and we don't know anything about either one. Hell, I don't even know how old you are."

"I'm-"

"Don't tell me your age because of what I just said... Just get me to the hospital, please."

"Are you okay?" I ask worried.

"Yes, I just need to see how she's doing. If she's out of the woods or not."

"What the hell are you talking about."

"What do you mean what am I talking about? About the umbi.... I never told you."

"Told me what?"

"Her umbilical cord is wrapped around her neck."

"Yeah, that's normal. It happened to Ford too."

"Her's was wrapped three times."

"What?!! Why did you tell me that?!!"

"I tried!! But you came back from your game and you said that you didn't feel like talking and-"

"What about when I gave you the freaking roses?!!"

"I forgot, I'm sorry! I remembered when you left and I was gonna tell you at dinner but then... then Marc came and-" Her eyes started to water.

"Okay, okay, I'm sorry. Let's just get you to the doctor, come on."

She takes a quick shower and we leave for the gynecologist. When we get there I realized that this was the first time I was gonna see the baby. I was nervous but anxious to see her too.

"You okay?" I ask Freya, who kept on playing with her necklace.

"I'm scared."

"Me too... Listen, if the worst happens..." I take a deep breath dreading the thought. "You don't have to leave. I'd still like to see you."

"Are you kidding me? If she's dead I never want to see you again."

"Whoa, why?"

"I can't look at you and not think about her... It'd be too painful."

"Miss Adelson?" She stands up and walk to the nurse. I try to swallow the word she just told me and quickly follow her.

"It's nice to see you're safe, Freya."

Whoa, whoa, whoa. Freya?! Who goes on a first name basis with a patient? And this guys does not look middle age at all!! Look at him his buff, tall... he even has blue eyes! No wonder he's always has a full schedule!

"So, you're Freya's doctor."

"Yes, Dr. Andrew." He extends his hand and I shake it. "You're the famous Blake Griffin."

"Yep. So how long have you been doing this?" I ask as he gets ready for the ultra sound.

"Twelve years now."

"Hmm, and how old are you?"

"Blake!" Freya glares at me.

"It's all right, he's not the first husband to be suspicious."

"Oh, he's not my husband." Freya clarifies.

"Sorry then... I'm gonna step out for a moment, we're out of gel here." He steps out.

"What the hell was that?!" Freya asks in disbelief.

"That's the middle age doctor?" I ask her. "Oh you have nothing to worry about, Blake. He's middle age, Blake." I imitate her.

"Are you seriously gonna talk about this now?"

"Is he the one who checked up your pussy?" I whisper that last word.

"Yes."

"Oh, great. Did you like it?"

"What kind of asshole question is that?! Oh yes, Blake. I liked the fact that I the attractive doctor stuck me up with a stick up my vagina!" She says sarcastically... I hope. "We're here to check on our daughter! And you're wondering if a slept with my doctor?"

"Look at him! He's like a Greek god!"

"Blake, we're here for her. I don't even know if she's alive in there. I haven't felt her kick and I don't need this shit."

"I'm sorry." I go to her. "She's gonna be okay."

"You don't know that."

"She'll be there, swimming around, you'll see."

"Alright, let's see what we have here." He applies the gel on her stomach. "Did you make the massages while you were... um, in the situation?"

"Yes, I just hope they were enough."

"Okay, here she is." She grabs and squeezes my hand. "There's the heart beat." We both chuckle in relief. "And... it looks like she's in the clear. Alright, no more worries for mom."

"Thank you." She smiles, but all I can do is stare at the monitor. That was my baby girl in there.

"I'll leave you a few seconds alone." He steps out again.

"I'm 26." I tell her.

"What?"

"I'm 26 years old." She looks up at me. "Just because I don't know much about you doesn't mean I don't love you. That's our daughter in here." I touch her belly. "We made her together, so we're in this together. Now come on, I've been wanting to show you something."

____________O____________

Freya's P.O.V.

After the gynecologist we go back to Blake's house. I was a bit upset about his breakdown but I guess I get his point. I'm actually really happy today, finding out our baby's safe and the look he had on his face when he saw her was priceless. When we get back he takes me to a room I've never been to, this house is so stupidly big I haven't seen it all.

"I know you don't like luxury, I learned that the hard way so it's just something simple." He opens the door and when I step in I see an art studio. I love it!!

"Oh my God, Blake..."

"I screwed up again? I can fix it."

"No, it's perfect. It's beautiful. How'd you— Diana."

"Yep." He stands behind me and wraps his hands around my waist.

"I know you told me you needed time. But all I can do is just give you a little space, I have to love you." He whispers in my ear as his grip gets tighter.

"I can't." I turn to face him.

"You don't love me?"

"I... I do."

"Then what is it?"

"I'm scared, okay? I'm afraid to love you more than I already do."

"Why?"

"Because I'm scared that you're gonna hurt me. And I don't want to get hurt by you." Tears start to form... Damn it, I hate being this hormonal.

"I'm not gonna hurt you. Baby, I'm not him."

"He said the exact same thing once."

"Well, I mean it. I have never hurt a woman, I'm not gonna hurt the woman I love. Which also happens to be the woman who's carrying my child." He caresses my face.

"Okay, I'll do it. I'll meet your family."

"You sure?"

"Yeah, it's her family too."

"We'll do it when you're ready."

"Okay, thank you... I'll give us a chance too. But the second I feel like you're playing me, it's over."

"Good thing you'll never feel that way." He leans in for a kiss. "You'll be happy here, I promise." I'm scared about loving him, but I've been through worse.

——————————————————————

Is Blake really playing her? Making her stay so she doesn't ask for money? Or are his "playboy" days over and really fell for Freya? Will he settle down for good?

Oh and the guy in the pic is Dr. Andrew

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.9K 1.6K 15
Oynanılan her oyun er ya da geç bitmeye mahkumdur..
448K 36.7K 28
Melez Kaplan Taehyung, Melez Tavşan Jungkook ile sevgili olmak istiyordu Ha birde onu altında inletmeyi... [texting+düz yazı] #3 - taekook [13.08.202...
886K 70.9K 14
arkadaşlarıyla birlikte orduya katılan jungkook, ilk görüşte etkilendiği komutan kim taehyung'a cinsel içerikli mesajlar atmaya başlar. taekook, tex...
160K 16.8K 53
Jungkook, erzağının bitmesiyle kendine yiyecek birşeyler ararken, Taehyung'un liderlik yaptığı bir küçük bir şehirle karşılaşır. Jungkook, açlığını d...