Inazuma Eleven Highschool - J...

By SSJR2GokuBlack

What did James get up to after graduating from Raimon? More

Chapter 1 - Arrival
Chapter 2 - God Eden
Chapter 3 - The Match
Chapter 4 - Infiltrating Fifth Sector
Chapter 5 - New Assignment Already?
Chapter 6 - Emma vs Hakimi
Chapter 8 - Turning Against Orion?
Chapter 9 - 1st Leg
Chapter 10 - 2nd Leg
Chapter 11 - The Amazon
Chapter 12 - Orion's Most Wanted
Chapter 13 - He's Back?
Chapter 14 - New Mission and New Troubles?
Chapter 15 - Struggling
Chapter 16 - Camping Trip
Chapter 17 - Encounter
Chapter 18 - Destruction of Base 1
Chapter 19 - Destruction of Base #2
Chapter 20 - Rescue Underway
Chapter 21 - Orion Finished?
Chapter 22 - Inazuma Japan vs Little Gigant
Chapter 23 - Fifth Sector Back?
Chapter 24 - Challenger To Fifth Sector's Reign?
Chapter 25 - Final Stand
Chapter 26 - Final Act 2
Chapter 27 - Defeat?

Chapter 7 - Find The Aliea Meteorite

9 0 0
By SSJR2GokuBlack

James came back from his talk with Luke that left him in a worse mood than when the day started.

"Irina wants to see us James, apparently everything's ready." Thierry said upon seeing him enter the common room, standing up with Tessa and Alex, "is everything okay?"

"Great. Everything's great." James said.

"Luke's really got you mad this time hasn't he?" Alex said rhetorically.

The four arrived in Irina's office and they were handed the blueprint of Zaizen Sousuke's house. Since they already knew what they had to do, they made their way to the hangar that contained all the planes and helicopters with Emma accompanying them there.

Once they arrived there, Emma reminded them of their duties, also adding that failure was not an option, especially if they wanted to 'escape Irina's wrath'. When they had gone, Allan, Adrian and Luke arrived at the hangar.

"You guys know what to do." Emma smirked.

"Right." Adrian nodded, "they'll be kneeling before us."

I hope you choose the right decision James. Luke thought, for your own sake.

.............................................................................................................................................

Zaizen Sousuke arrived at his desk and sat down, it was the late hours of the night but he still had so much work to. Even though he told Touko and the rest of the SP Fixers that they could go to sleep, they refused and said that they had to stay with him, which he was obviously grateful for.

"Papa, here's your green tea." Touko said after knocking.

"Thank you, Touko. Has the new recruit arrived?"

"No, he sure is taking his time."

"Wasn't he meant to be here a few hours ago?"

"Yeah but now he isn't answering his phone. He just told us that he's still on his way."

"Must be one of those 'grand entrance' type of people."

"Yeah, annoyingly." Touko sighed, "he said something about bringing a baby and a pet too for some reason......"

.............................................................................................................................................

The helicopter descended onto the landing pad of the multi-story apartment and the passengers clambered out. After the long flight they were all eager to get into bed and get some rest.

"We're only staying for a while but this seems like such an expensive buy." Thierry said as they entered the living room before yawning, "so are we doing this thing right now?"

"Irina wanted it done now didn't she?" James asked as he rubbed his eyes.

"Yeah so we gotta do it now." Alex said.

"James did you tell Touko about your powers?" Tessa asked, "if we're breaking into the government residence and it's something supernatural then she might think it's you."

"No, I didn't tell her. The only people that know about my powers are the coaches, Hijikata, Hiroto, Endou, Kidou and Haruna. Oh, and I told Kazemaru."

"This'll be a breeze." Alex said, "we just have to not get caught."

"Then let's do this."

They put on the black body suits that Emma gave them and then went outside where they were hit with a gust of cold air. The governmental building was on its own street which was a 15 minute walk from the apartment that they were just at. Once they got to the street that the building was on it was time to talk about a plan.

"I've been here before with Raimon after our second match with Epsilon." James said, "but I've never actually gone inside. However, it's safe to say that once we're detected, the SP Fixers will be onto us instantly."

"I think it's obvious Alex will be the one actually getting the Aliea Meteorite." Thierry said, "and the rest of us could create diversions or something elsewhere."

Alex sunk into the ground while the other three walked over to the gate of the building and thought of the best way to get in.

"We should just use James' telekinesis." Tessa said, "it's not like we'll be able to climb the gate or jump over it."

"Alright then, we shouldn't be afraid to use our powers." Thierry said, "I think Zaizen Sousuke will want to keep this a secret since it'll scare the public."

"Okay then." James nodded as all three of their outlines became blue and they slowly rose up over the gate and then were lowered down to the ground.

"James how often do you actually train your powers?" Thierry asked with a sweatdrop after seeing James pant with his hands on his knees.

"Hahaha not very often."

"Well you're going to need to start to if you want to survive Irina."

The three headed towards the door that was behind six pillars, but in the dark they couldn't make out that there were already two SP Fixers behind the pillars.

"What are you guys doing here?"

"Just keep walking." Tessa mumbled, "I'll handle this."

"S-stop there!"

"You guys won't be able to walk for the time being." Tessa said and as she was speaking, a cold pale blue mist came from her mouth.

"W-we're both stuck!" Both the Security Police said as they looked down and their feet were trapped in ice.

The trio easily walked past Goyou and Hayate but came to the problem of trying to open the door.

"How should we open the door?" James asked.

"I mean, we've been spotted by two of them already, I don't think it would be a problem if Tessa broke it down with her ice." Thierry said, "or even if you forced it open James."

"If James did it, it would look less ugly but the only question is can he? But we don't have the time to be standing here and arguing, so I'll just do it, stand back you two."

Thierry and James stood back and a spike of ice came out of the ground and pierced the door, knocking it over. They then entered the house but red lights started to flash and alarm bells started to ring throughout the house.

"Quick James, get the map out." Thierry said.

"This is quite vague isn't it? It could take Alex a while to find it." James sighed as the plan of the house was divided into two parts, the left was 'No Aliea Meteorite' and the right was 'Aliea Meteorite'.

"Well we just need to create diversions right? Then let's just do our bit, let's go further down into the house and split up!" Tessa said as she ran to the left, "remember, Alex will tell us once he's found it and don't get caught!"

"James are you sure you're going to be fine by yourself?" Thierry asked, "I fear for you."

"I'll find a way."

"If you say so, if you're in danger, just tell me and I'll be there right away." Thierry smiled as he ran up the staircase that was in front of them.

.............................................................................................................................................

"Finally, he fell asleep." Jayden said as he pushed the pushchair along with the blond-haired baby and hedgehog inside, "this babysitting stuff James has got me to do is way too hard. And the stupid hedgehog is asleep too."

He turned the corner onto the street and upon seeing the red flashing lights and hearing the sirens more clearly, he decided to increase his pace. Jayden arrived at the gate and crouched to hold the pushchair with his palm in one hand and used his air bullet to shoot himself and the pushchair over the gate. He walked past the pillar and was shocked to see Goyou and Hayate frozen in ice.

"Ha. Who did this to you guys?" Jayden smirked, "hold on, this might hurt."

He aimed his fingertips at their feet and after one blast, the ice shattered and they were free to move again.

"Th-thanks."

"I'm your new teammate, Jayden Aire."

"You're late Jayden. Touko won't be happy with you."

"Yeah well that's too bad. What's going on here anyway?"

"Well three intruders came, one of them froze us and then they ran into the house."

"Well you guys better stay here in case they run back out. One of you give me your watch to tell me if they run out." Jayden said before snatching Goyou's watch and running inside, "take care of the baby and hedgehog!"

"He asked for one of our watches but ended up snatching without permission....." Goyou mumbled.

"Make sure none of them get away!" Touko shouted through her watch as she ran into the training pitch, with the door situated behind the goal, "ah, I've found one of them, someone join me on the training pitch!"

"I got you." Jayden said.

"Is that the new recruit?"

"......"

"That idiot."

"Thierry?" James said as he spoke into his watch, "I've got company on the training pitch."

"Okay I'll be there as soon as I can."

"Hey, who are you!?" Touko asked as she edged closer to the halfway line, where James was standing, "if you come quietly then we won't have any problems!"

James just shook his head and took another step back, knowing that if he spoke then Touko would recognise his voice instantly.

"Stop moving away from me!"

Suddenly, with a loud boom reminiscent of thunder, the ceiling came crashing down and Thierry landed beside James.

"Another one!?" Touko said, "this is good, I can catch you both together! Let me ask one last time, will you come quietly?"

"No!" Thierry shouted, standing in front of James.

"Then I have no choice!" Touko said.

Touko crossed her hands in the air and then threw them back down by her sides as blue aura erupted beneath her and she raised up on a circular pyramid. She raised her hands towards the ceiling and blue lightning fell into her hands and she threw her hands towards the masked duo and the lightning came towards them, "The Tower V3!"

"That's a great hissatsu technique but has nothing on my thunderclouds!" Thierry said as he raised his hands into the air and pulled them down and a thundercloud descended with a boom.

"Huh!?" Touko exclaimed as the cloud absorbed the lighting.

"Now let me return the favour!" Thierry smirked as he made a fist with his hand and the lightning went back towards Touko and destroyed the tower.

"In a pickle Touko?" Jayden asked with a smirk as he caught her.

"O-of course not!" She huffed as she stood up, "I'm just getting started!"

"They seem to have powers like myself."

"I doubted you when you said you have powers in your application but after seeing what he's done, you might just be telling the truth."

"Leave this to me Touko." Jayden smirked.

"I've got the Aliea Meteorite everyone." Alex whispered into the watch.

"Let's fight for a while James, what do you say?" Thierry smirked.

"I don't really mind but I don't think I'll be able to do much against them." James whispered, "I'll just support you."

"Watch out, that guy's clouds absorbed my lightning from The Tower and reflected it." Touko said.

"Doesn't matter!" Jayden smirked as he shot an air bullet towards them.

"Do you even listen!?"

"What an idiot." Thierry chuckled as he directed the cloud in front of himself and James but the air bullet went through the cloud and hit Thierry in the stomach, knocking him into James though the two got up momentarily, "you okay?"

"Yeah I'm fine."

"Heh. You guys ready for more?" Jayden smirked.

"Let's go, this is only the start!" Thierry said.

"You guys where are you?" Tessa asked, "you have to leave right away, me and Alex have already left the building!"

"I guess we'll continue this next time." Thierry said as he let out a battle cry and more clouds came and descended to eye level, "I can't hold this for long, hurry James."

Very quickly, many of the clouds started to dissipate while Thierry and James made a run towards the exit but once they got near enough, all the clouds were gone.

"Behind us!" Touko said as she used "The Tower V3!"

James and Thierry ducked but the lightning tore a bit off the top of James' body suit as they quickly turned the corner but before they did, James thrust his hands forward, using his telekinesis to move Jayden and Touko to the end of the training pitch.

"That boy had blue hair didn't he?" Touko asked.

"There's only one person I know with hair and powers like that......" Jayden mumbled, what are you up to James?

Power Introductions

Thierry - Thundercloud: can create his own thunderclouds that he can manipulate

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 52.1K 98
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1.3M 52K 55
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
772K 17.5K 46
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
179K 3.5K 40
Virgil got thrown into a world with questionable customs.