FIRST & LAST [ENG VER COMPLET...

By Laervaa2nd_

ENGLISH VERSION ♥️ COMPLETE ✅ BOY X BOY ⚠️ Joong Dunk Fanfiction 💞 Thank you for reading, voting, commenting... More

#01
#02
#03
#04
#05
#06
#07
#08
#09
#10
#11
#12
#13
#14
#15
#16
#17
#18
#19
#20
#21
#22
#23
#24
#25
#26
#27
#28
#29
#30
#31
#33
#34
#35
#36
#37
#38
#39
#40
#41
#42
#43
#44
#45
#46
#47
#48
#49
#50 (END)
#Special Chapter 1
#Special Chapter 2
#Special Chapter 3
#Special Chapter 4 [End]

#32🔞

3K 56 61
By Laervaa2nd_

Dunk Pov

"STOP!!!", P'Win interrupted.

Ohm and Nanon who were busy arguing finally shut their mouth  up, they immediately changed places...

"So let's summarize...N'Joong and N'Dunk, you guys are dating, right?"

"Khrub," Joong and I replied simultaneously while holding his hand tightly.

"The reason they hid their relationship  also obvious, isn't it?"

Everyone nodded, though their faces looked doubtful

"Then it's time for cakeeee", Milk jumped up cheerfully showing me a cake box that looked familiar to me...

I quickly snatched it up...

"This cake...only for Joong," I said without hesitation.

"You cheapskate," Nanon, Sea, and Milk said at the same time.

"Dunk worked hard on that cake for Joong's sake, I understand that, so I hope you guys do too....besides, I brought another cake."

"Oohhh! P'Win  is the best", my mouth carelessly said.

"...", and the cold gaze from beside me scared me.

"P'Win is like my brother," I said.

"..."

"Don't be angry naa", I squeezed my handsome boyfriend's cheek.

"Oohh...should we go home so you can do what you want without us bothering you?", Jimmy asked.

"I'll thank you for that." As usual, Joong always speaks without thinking.

"I don't know if all your shame veins are broken or what", Ohm teased.

"Why should I be ashamed? I love him, and I want him."

"Enough!....if you want to talk about me, why don't you talk about me later, when it's just you guys", I'm already so embarrassed here.

"Let's start eating"

In the middle of enjoying the cake...

"So how long have you been dating?" Nanon asked seriously.

"It should be...one month tomorrow," Joong replied without thinking.

Khun Joong...

"ONE MONTH... ????", they look surprised.

"erm...hehe"

"So on Valentine's Day..., you..." Sea spoke with his mouth full of cream.

"Such a child", Jimmy muttered as he helped clean the cream off Sea's lips.

.

.

"It's time to go home, Dunk, let's go", Nanon invited me back.

"Me?"

"If you don't have a boyfriend at least don't mess with people who already have a partner," Ohm quipped.

"What do you mean?"

(JJ/N: tired...tired...of Ohm and Nanon fighting from the beginning of the story)

"Enough... enough, Nanon seems like you don't know yet but this friend of yours, you willing or not willing. tonight he has to spend night here", said P'Win.

"Sea, I'll take you home", said Jimmy.

"Sea, come with me," said Nanon.

"Are you stupid or something, come home with me" Nanon was dragged away by Ohm.

"Did they actually hate each other or what?" said Milk.

"I have to go home too, come on Sea", Jimmy pulled Sea's  hand.

"See you tomorrow," Sea said, waving his hand at me.

"Milk...how did you get home?", I asked.

"Don't worry about that...my boyfriend will pick me up."

"A snot-nosed kid already dating?", I teased.

"P'Dunkkk!!!, but I'm better than phi who is just learning how to date...P'Joong just so you know...phi's boyfriend has no experience in romance."

"Well, you go first... I'm sure your boyfriend is lucky because his current girlfriend  doesn't like dolls and prefers toy cars," I retorted.

Want to argue with me huh!!!

"Erm... ....Joong...phi and Milk go home first, see you later", P'Win pulled Milk's hand to go with him...

"Weird girl", I muttered before noticing the gaze of the man beside me change...

What the hell is this?

he looked at me as if he wanted to eat me

"J-Joong"

"Now it's just the two of us.... Should we start?"

"Huh?"

Start?

What does he want to start?

He closed the door, then pulled me towards him and hugged my waist...

"I want my present"

"That's the cake. ...."

Joong didn't respond to me, he just directed me to walk with him while hugging me until we arrived in front of the dining table...Slowly he stretched out one of his hands to cut the cake and ate it...

"How is it?", I asked curiously.

"Want to know?"

"umm"

"try it yourself"

At first I was going to pick up another piece, but..... he grabbed my face and pressed his lips against mine....

"Isn't it sweet?" he asked before pressing his lips to mine again without letting me answer or say anything.

He kissed me and hugged me until I felt happiness and warmth that I had never felt before....

"Shall we continue?" he asked.

"umm", I replied softly

....

Joong Pov

Warning 18+ 🔞⚠️

Dunk shut his mouth up after I kissed him...., I was trying so hard to hold myself....

But the more I look at him the more I feel hungry of him...

I wanted to pull him  into the room and let him call my name with his beautiful voice....but considering he's not ready yet....I had to restrain myself by grinding my teeth....

"Joong"

"Don't look at me like that Dunk," I said.

"You....won't do it?"

Shit!!!

F*ck with patience!!!

I quickly grabbed his shoulders leaning him against the wall and kissed him....

"Uhh"

"Dunk"

"khrub?"

"Take off your clothes for me," I said in a lustful voice.

"Huh?", His eyes looked at me in confusion.

"Duunkkk", I whined near his ear before slowly biting the reddened ear...

"J-Joong hurts..."

"Naa khrub"

He then did so....

Both hands are shaking....

"J-Joong...."

"Hmm?"

"I...haven't....", his voice trembled.

"I know...."

"I'm afraid I let you down, I don't want to be a bad boyfriend for you."

"I don't want a boyfriend Dunk.... ...., I want a lover...and you are the one I chose...if you don't know..... then I will teach you"

"T-teach me??", His eyes widened in disbelief...

I didn't want to waste any more time, so I didn't respond to his question, and carried his straight to the dining table again....

"Joong...can't we do it in the room?"

Why does he keep asking?

Why does he keep making that face?

Doesn't he know....

"Because... I'm hungry and I want my food to be served at the dining table," I whispered and started kissing his undressed body...

After stripping off his pants and mine, I kissed him again, soothing him... before grabbing some supplies from my bag.

"Joong...do you always bring that?" he asked.

"umm...actually I never thought I'd use it, just carried it with me," I answered honestly before turning back to him....

"Spread your legs...and let me stick my finger in my little prince", I whispered.

JJ/N : I'm Done 🥴

He did as I asked...

"A-ahh"

One finger that I had moistened with lubricant entered his hole making him moan softly...

"Ah....J-Joong"

I immediately moved to kiss him as I kept adding my fingers until it became three...

After seeing him getting used to it, I then began to move my fingers in and out causing his face to contort, his body to squirm....

When I saw that he was ready...I immediately put on a condom not forgetting to apply lube on my juniors then pulled my finger out

"Ahhhhh....J-Joong!!!!!", Dunk screamed as my junior replaced my finger...

"Shhuu...calm down Dunk...calm down okay, don't strain..."

"It's so big Joong...I'm scared..."

"shuuu...don't be scared naa", I said and kissed him and stroked his shoulder to calm him down.

What should I do?

Should I postpone it?

I'm afraid of hurting him, but right now...I can't help myself either...

No...Dunk is more important!!!

I think it's better to postpone it...the future is still far away anyway....I'm sure...i start to pulled it out

"Dunk!!!", I was startled when Dunk pulled me back.

"Put it inside...I mean....I'm fine, but please do it slowly....", he said softly.

"Are you sure?"

He didn't answer and let me ask more questions, he pulled me to lie down while he sat on me...

"Are you sure?", I asked.

Dunk nodded slowly...

"Very cute," I said.

My wife is so cute...

Step back at this time?

Only a fool would let it go....

I pulled him back to lie down....

"Sweet," I whispered

.

.

"J-Joong.......ughh..., that's too......ahhh", Dunk moaned, both his hands squeezing my shoulders so hard that I felt stinging...

But I didn't feel upset....

Instead I feel a sensation that makes me feel the more I look at his face, the more I see those wet, flushed cheeks the more I feel like doing it harder than this, but then I remember this is the first time for him....

"ahh....ahh"

"Dunkkk", I moan out his name as his hole squeezes my junior hard....and of course I won't be silent....my hand also moves to rub his junior....

"joong...don't...that...ahh"

"Dunk...Ahhh"

I accelerated my movements in and out, just as my hands kept rubbing against his junior until Dunk moaned even louder, his lips swollen as I kept kissing him, the white neck covered in red marks...

A moment later...

he released his white juices on my palm, but that certainly didn't mean I released myself as well, I moved faster before finally...

"ahhhh"

I immediately hugged the thin body....

he looked very tired...but still tried to open his puffy eyes to look at me

"Don't look at me like that," I said hoarsely.

"Happy Birthday Joong," he said...

"Thank you for the kind words....and thank you for the gift," I said and kissed his forehead before removing my juniors from his body and lying down beside him...

"Hug me," he said softly

And I immediately pulled his body and then let him fall asleep in my arms, I had intended to clean his before going to bed, but he said he wanted to be held, I thought it would be better later....

"Good night," I whispered even though I didn't know if he was still listening to me or already asleep....

At first I thought it would just end like that...but....suddenly he teased me again until I got hard again and lost my temper again...

The 2nd round was began....✨

...

JJ/N : Guys... I'm sorry... if the NC Part is stiff or strange... actually i  really didn't know how to describe this part so  it will be easier to understand 😭🥺

And  for those who are underage!!! No! No! No! (Eventhough the NC Part doesn't steamy at all) 🤫🙅🏻‍♀️

If there any miss typed....kindly comment and tell me I'll fix it 😉

To Be Continued

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.8K 518 15
When two people are destined to be together , don't worry. Just wait *Disclaimer it's the first time I ever written a story, so I'm sorry in advanc...
16.3K 240 15
Well here's some context, I felt bad for filling my skz book with Minsung stories so here I'm <3 Will mostly be fluff or angst cuz I suck at writting...
137K 6.7K 96
BOY X BOY ⚠️ GeminiFourth Fanfiction [COMPLETE] Thank you for reading, voting, commenting 😊 NOTE : English is not my first language, I'm still learn...
5.2K 298 23
Story of joong who fall in love with dunk at first sight but dunk has a secret which no one knows and pond who fall for phu but he love dunk secretl...