It's Just Pretend, Right? (Cr...

luvmisoooo द्वारा

WE REACHED 8K READS!!!!!!! AHHHHH U GUYS ARE AMAZING Craig and Tweek had some unknown drama once the asian g... अधिक

QUICK A/N BEFORE STORY IS STARTED!!!(u can skip this)
Chapter 1 ||| Damn, today really fucking sucks.
Chapter 2 ||| Any Winter Plans?
Chapter 3 ||| bad
Chapter 4 ||| in my life.
Chapter 6 ||| You're on
Chapter 7 ||| tomorrow
Chapter 8 ||| thoughts
a/n 1(u dont have to read this)
Chapter 9 ||| everybody's waiting
Chapter 10 ||| disgusting
Chapter 11 ||| mess
RAAHH ITS MY BDAY OMG
Chapter 12 ||| as long as he was mine.
Chapter 13 ||| slumber
Chapter 14 ||| crazy.
Chapter 15 ||| giggling
Chapter 16 ||| pockets
Chapter 17 ||| close call
apology.
Chapter 18 ||| Craig Tucker.
Chapter 19 ||| flirt
Chapter 20 ||| Fuck.
Chapter 21 ||| Homework could wait.
Chapter 22 ||| feelings for you.
Chapter 23 ||| I love you too.
Chapter 24 ||| dating.
Chapter 25 ||| good way.
Chapter 26 ||| this retard.
errm..
Chapter 27 ||| so excited.
what the skibidi

Chapter 5 ||| soft breathing

734 16 80
luvmisoooo द्वारा

[KYLE'S POV]

We ended up driving home at about 4:25. Craig was completely silent the whole ride. It wasn't an awkward silence, just silence.

This time, he didn't hand me his ipod. I didn't mind that, since the drive to my house was only 2 minutes away. Once we reached my house, I was about to unbuckle. He grabbed my arm for a moment and looked at me. I looked back at him, very confused.

"If you ever want to hang out again, just let me know." He said, a half smile ghosting over his face. I nodded, and continued to unbuckle.

I exited the car quickly. Before I went inside, I turned around and faced Craig. I gave him a smile and a wave, before going inside. I leaned against the door, and hid my face in my hands. I felt my cheeks heat up as I slid down the door. I just hung out with Craig Tucker. Craig Tucker.

I smiled and kicked my feet a bit as I thought about the events from moments before. I never would've expected that I would hang out with him. And he offered to hang out more often?! I need a nap. So much happened today.

I quickly took my shoes off, and tossed them in the closet by the front door. I jogged up the stairs, just to be met by a questioning Ike. He had an eyebrow raised, and his arms were crossed over his chest.

"Where have you been?" He asked, eyeing me up and down. This canadian is far too sassy for my liking.

"With a friend. Why do you care?" I shot back, looking down at his questioning brown eyes.

"Because you were supposed to watch me today. Mom and dad are on a date, and you were supposed to babysit me. I was all alone." He said, looking a bit more sad. My face immediately softened, and I kneeled down to his level.

"I'm sorry, Ike. I totally forgot, that was my bad. Do you want to play something?" I offered, feeling awful for forgetting.

"I'm tired, I wanna sleep.. Can I sleep with you?" He asked, taking a step closer to me as he yawned. I smiled and nodded.

"Sure bud. My room or yours?" I asked, opening my arms for a hug. He walked over to me and gave me a hug.

"Hmm.. Yours?" He murmured, squeezing me tightly. 

"Okay. Hold on tight!" I said, before squeezing him playfully as I picked him up. He giggled, and tightened his own grip on me. I held him with one arm, and walked to my room. I pushed the door open, revealing my room. My comforter was forest green, and the sheets were black. I had fake vines that were stuck behind my led lights. I had black pillow cases, and some squishmallows from previous birthdays. 

I sat on my bed, loosening my grip on Ike. I laid back on my pillows, allowing Ike to lay next to or on top of me. He laid on top of me, resting his head on my stomach. I smiled, and stroked his jet black hair. He's always been adorable since he was a baby. Within 5 minutes, his breathing slowed and was soft. I stopped stroking his hair and pulled out my phone. I began scrolling on social media, since it was only 8:02 pm. 

Then, an unknown number texted me. I opened the text, reading it.

UNKNOWN ID

UNKNOWN ID: yo, its craig. (8:03 PM)

You: oh, alright. how did u get my number?? (8:04 PM)

UNKNOWN ID: dont ask. wyd?? (8:04 PM)

You: js cuddling w my lil bro. I can send u a pic??(8:04 PM)

UNKNOWN ID: sure, wtvr(8:05 PM)

I pressed the camera button, and angled the phone down so he wouldn't be able to see my face. He could see some of my neck, most of my shirt, and Ike hugging me. Along with my comforter covering most of Ike. I pressed the white circle, and observed the photo. Perfect.

I sent it to him, which he saw almost immediately.

UNKNOWN ID: did he have a nightmare or sum? it looks like he squeezing u(8:07 PM)

You: he is but no, i forgot that i was supposed to babysit him today and he was scared bc i came hoem so late😰(8:08 PM)

UNKNOWN ID: oh shit mb (8:08 PM) 

You: nahh it was my fault for forgetting, dont apologize(8:09 PM)

You: wyd though?? (8:09 PM)

While I waited for his response, I saved his contact and changed his name to 'Craig Fucker'

Craig Fucker: just layin down ig (8:09 PM)

Craig Fucker: Clyde keeps bothering me and asking me stupid things (8:10 PM)

You: wdym stupid things?? (8:10 PM)

Craig Fucker: he asked me "is the earth shaped like a donut?" (8:11 PM)

You: I don't blame him bc uve always been a space nerd 😭(8:11 PM)

Craig Fucker: wow, thats so nice of u(8:11 PM)

You: jus being honest Tucker (8:12 PM)

Craig Fucker: right right (8:12 PM)

Craig Fucker: my fingers are getting tired, do u still wanna talk? (8:12 PM)

You: i mean if u wanna keep talking idm if u wanna call, but on my hand i dont have anything else to talk about(8:13 PM)

'LICK, LICK, LICK, LICK. I WANNA EAT YO DICK' my phone rang, the caller id read: 'Craig fucker'. I immediately picked up, hearing Ike groan and squeeze me tighter. Close call, Tucker.

"Craig?" I asked, making sure he could hear me.

"yo." He said in a monotone voice. He sounded tired, somehow.

"Soo.. What do you wanna talk about?" I asked, trying to keep a conversation going.

"You and Kenny are a thing, right?" He asked, not showing any hint of emotion in his voice as he spoke. 

"Uhm.. Yeah, why?" I asked, raising an eyebrow as I stroked Ike's hair absentmindedly with one hand.

"Just don't get mad at me, because I'm not lying to you about this." He stated, before continuing. "On the way back to my house, I spotted Butters and Kenny. This may sound stupid or dramatic, but they were holding hands and walking down the street together. Kenny acted like they were really close, almost as if they were dating. They didn't kiss or anything, but they just seemed really close." Craig finished. It took me a moment to process what he said.

"So, are you assuming that he's cheating or what?" I asked, trying to understand why this concerned him.

"I'm not assuming anything, I just wanted to let you know. I'm sure you've noticed they're really close in school too. I think it's unfair, because you're his boyfriend. But anyways, I just wanted to warn you in case anything happens." Craig said monotonously. I hummed in response, still stroking Ike's hair. I didn't know how to react to this. If I were to break down and cry, I would wake Ike up and Craig would probably get annoyed. If I got angry, I would probably get called dramatic and accusing, since there is no hard evidence that Kenny is cheating on me yet.

"Alright, I appreciate it. I'll stop bothering you so you can go to sleep, you sound tired." I say. I sounded a lot more hurt than I intended, but I couldn't fix that now.

"Okay. Night Kyle, I'll see you at school tomorrow." Craig said, before hanging up. I just sat there, staring at my phone. What should I do about this? I was supposed to confront him about this a while ago anyway, but I totally forgot. Just then, I got a text from Stan.

MARSHMALLOW

Marshmallow: yo Kyle! wyd bro? (8:25 PM)

You: cuddling w Ike, hbu? (8:25 PM)

Marshmallow: taking a walk. i was considering going into ur house, but if ike is wit u idk if i should (8:26 PM)

You: you can ig, just be quiet. my front door is locked, but there's two spare keys under the mat. u can use one (8:27 PM)

Marshmallow: alright, im omw then. cya soon SBF! :3 (8:27 PM)

I closed my phone and sighed, setting it down next to me. Stan only lives a couple of houses down, and if he was already taking a walk I'm sure he'd be here really soon.

I looked down at Ike, and he was still sleeping peacefully. I rubbed circles on his back, which made him loosen his grip on me. I smiled as I heard him snore softly. I didn't even notice Stan walked in until I heard a camera sound.

I looked up and saw Stan, holding his phone up and taking pictures. I groaned and threw my head back, looking at the ceiling.

"This is so adorable, oh my god" Stan said, putting his phone in his pocket. He was wearing dark gray sweatpants and a black hood. He slowly sat on the edge of my bed and started rubbing Ike's back. Ike relaxed even more, snuggling his face further into me. I heard an audible yet quiet 'aww' from Stan. 

"Soo.. what do you wanna do?" I asked Stan. He just shrugged and continued rubbing Ike's back.

"I dunno, but I can stay here for a while. My parents are in Denver for this week, and Shelly doesn't care what I do. If you really want, I can stay the night" Stan said, smiling at me. 

"If you want to, you can. I really don't care" I said, looking down at Ike.

"Alrighty then. Is it okay if I sleep in your bed? No homo" Stan said. I giggled at the last part and nodded.

"Sure dude. Come here" I said, patting the spot on my right that was next to the wall. Stan carefully crawled over to that side, laying down next to me. 

"Soo.. where did Craig take you after school?" I froze. I thought about everything we did right after school, and felt my cheeks warm up. right.

"Oh, we just went to a cafe and talked together, then a lady asked me for my number and he called me his boyfriend so she would back off, then we went to a hill and watched the sunset together?" I said, trying to sum up the story to make it as short as possible.

"Okay. Are you alright? I know Tucker can tend to not be the nicest guy.." He asked, laying on his side so he faced me.

"Oh I'm fine! He was surprisingly nice, actually.." I said, stroking Ike's hair once again.

"Alright. Are you tired yet? I'm not, but if you want to sleep I'm fine with that" He said, acknowledging my tired face. I yawned before responding.

"Yeah, I'm kinda tired. Is there anything you need or are you all good?" I asked, making sure he was settled before I fell asleep. I'd feel really bad if he was needing something and I was asleep.

"I'm good, thanks for asking. Go ahead and get some rest, I'll go to sleep soon." He responded, smiling reassuringly. I smiled tiredly back at him, before completely leaning back against the pillow behind me. I felt Stan's weight shift on the bed, before returning to how it was. I looked over and he was on his phone, underneath the covers. I fixed my gaze back on Ike, who was still lightly snoring. I smiled, before feeling myself start dozing off. As I was falling unconcious, I felt something grab my right arm. I paid no mind to it, and fell asleep.

[STAN'S SHORT POV] 

As I watched Kyle slip in and out of consciousness, I hesitantly grabbed his arm. He didn't seem to react, so I hugged it, laying right next to him. My head was against his rib cage, and my arms were wrapped around his right arm. His left arm was securely wrapped around Ike. Before I knew it, I started feeling tired. I snuggled my face into the side of Kyle's chest, before also falling asleep to the sound of Kyle's and Ike's soft breathing.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

Lucent ads ¡¡ द्वारा

किशोर उपन्यास

174K 3.9K 17
lucent (adj); softly bright or radiant ✿ ✿ ✿ My brother's hand traces the cut on my right cheek for some minutes. I have no idea how a cut can b...
2.2K 200 18
Spin-off of "We Have A Dog Problem". - - - - - Following Muichiro's recent doctor visit, he found himself prescribed daily walks to ward off potentia...
KALBE SAPLANAN OK Ebru द्वारा

किशोर उपन्यास

17.1M 654K 64
Bitmiş nefesi, biraz kırılgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuş, Elleri nasırlı, Gözleri gözlerime kenetli; "İyi ki girdin hayatıma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...
26.8K 735 7
¨Ok, Denki. Truth or Dare.¨ ¨Truth.¨ "Do you like Shinso?¨ ¨No! where did you hear that?¨ ¨I didn't hear it. I just see the way you look at him.¨ ¨F...