Goddess of Death. One Piece X...

By Law_supremacy

I cannot describe anything to save my life well.... Y/n is on a journey together with Luffy to see first hand... More

1.Docking
2. Clown
3. Liar
4. Leaving Syrup village. Gaimon
5. Sick guy
6. Don Kriege
7. MH5
8. Bad Soup?
9. Momoo
10. Arlong
11. Sakana
12. Desk
13. Bounties
14. Logue town
15. Daddy
16. Lucky
17. Warship Island
18. Lost Island?
19. Red line
20. Whiskey Peak
21. Princess?
22. Little garden
23. Elbaf Warriors
24. Mr. 3
25. Drum Kingdom
26. Dr. Kureha
27. Chopper
28. Alabasta
29. Ace
30. Kung fu Dugongs
31. Fake rebel army
32. Scorpion
33. Yuba
34. Oasis?
35. Captured
36. Operation Utopia
37. Escape
38. Miss Easter
39. War
40. Sacrifice
41. Mum
42. Blacksmith
43. Luffy awakes
44. New member?
45. Kiss
46. Informant
47. Zenny
48. Ape's concert
49. Salvagers
50. Montblanc
51. Gold
52. Skypiea
53. Upper yard
54. Gold Hunting
55. Ark Maxim
56. Deathpiea
57. Eh?!
58. Bell and belfry
59. Navarone
60. The Admiral
61. Water 7
62. Going Merry
63. CP-9
64. Enies Lobby
65. I want to LIVE!
67. Escort ship
68. Rust
69. ௹ Farewell Merry ௹
70. ௹ Grandpa ௹

66. Friction

249 12 9
By Law_supremacy

The rest also got up and dusted themselves off. We were all psyched to save Robin now.

"Wait!" It was a round guy with dirty mint green hair and a zip for a mouth. He was probably a CP9 member from the suit he was brandishing.

"Where you guys are going Robin isn't there, Lucci and the chief  are taking her to the gates of justice."

Why was this guy snitching on his comrades it would be easier  for them if we didn't know that.

"But Robin wouldn't get caught so easily."

"Yeah she's strong."

"But sea prism stone is really strong."

"Each CP9 member has a key and there are 6 members in the tower , chapapa." He went on to spill out more confidential information.

Nami then spoke up after the round man . "We'll first get robin back then worry about the key, for now let's ignore the weirdo."

"I could throw the key into the sea chapapa." The round guy then went away and Luffy wasted no time in going after.

"Wait." Zoro said and held on to Luffy's cheek stretching it as the careless captain continued to try and move forward.  Sanji then spoke up defending our captain.

"Since Robin is with Lucci makes sense for Luffy to go." With that Zoro let go and Sanji continued speaking.

"There are seven of us here excluding Luffy, let's focus on getting the six keys and then focus on going after Luffy later."

Zoro then instructed the rest of us. "Everyone! Take them down even if it costs your life!" With that we all went our separate ways.

You swore that Zoro was like a shadow captain or something but if anything he would probably be a vice captain. You walked down a hallway that looked kind of abandoned It was silent really silent and it sent a chill down your spine. You walked past a room and there was a shelf that was constantly moving and that was a little odd.

The chances that your enemy was a power holder was high. Soon you reached the end of the never ending hallway and heard some sounds to your right. You opened the door to find a man standing in the room alone training with a sword.

The room was large and very empty all there was were some pictures hanging on the wall. Once he noticed your presence he stopped what he was doing.

He had long white hair tied at the back in a low ponytail. His eyes were between a cerulean blue and azure blue. He was dressed in a  traditional Yukata. He looked up and your eyes met. At this point you ditched the mask and hood. You had a bad feeling that this guy was probably very strong and there was no need to try and be slowed down.

"My name is Kiyoka Kudou."

"I'm Y/n. Now that introduction is out if the way we can get serious." You took Adira and ran towards him and as expected he disappeared out  of sight.

You quickly turned back and saw Kuro  tackling him down to the ground. You turned and he started laughing.

"Since I'm outnumbered let me try and get an edge." He raised his hand and then slammed his palm to the ground. Nothing happened or so you thought. You started to loose balance and crashed to the ground. You tried to push yourself up but your hands slipped. 

You were currently moving randomly in the room. Kiyoka was okay, he was great in fact. He came to attack but missed when you went sliding the other way. This immobility probably had something to do with his devil fruit. You started freezing everything around you and even made some steps to go to higher ground.

Whatever happens you had to figure out what this power was and make sure he didn't touch you. He touched the stairs you made and you started sliding down unable to stop. When you reached down you felt a  sharp pain in your side. He had pierced your torso with his blade and the floor was beginning to stain red.

You knelt down and luckily didn't slide off. 

"Don't worry Grim reaper Y/n I'll make sure your death is one that is slow and painful." He then pulled out the sword as slowly as he could. Kuro then came to attack but got kicked to the side as well. You didn't want to risk Kuro's life. You'd need help later especially to escape.

"Kuro! Come back in." You were given some puppy eyes and an unsure look but you just smiled back at him. "I'll be fine." He went into your boots and back to the other world.

"Are you sure letting that mutt go was the best move?"

"I'm much stronger than you think." 

"We'll see about that."

"What did you say your fruit was again?" His face then lit up and then he began to explain in detail.

"Oh yeah. It's the friction-friction fruit It allows me to completely erase the concept of friction from certain objects and also people. Although on people it's really dangerous it just makes your body start falling apart really nasty and it doesn't make combat fun so I barely use it on people. It can also increase the friction to a maximum so that nothing can move."

"Wow thanks for the detailed explanation." You now learned that this battle would probably have to be mid air and to avoid getting caught. 

You got up slowly and made some more ice steps all you needed were a few minutes to close the wound up and stood up straight. You looked at making some floating blocks. You used some lightning to strike him and one of them hit.

The fight was reaching its peak and you just needed to get one good hit in and it would be over if he hit you again you weren't sure you'd be very useful in the rest of the fight. 

Suddenly the building started shaking and shifting and you took this as a chance you moved one of the paintings on the wall to hit him then proceeded to strike him. "One hundred million volts Vaari!"  After you jumped from that platform to the next you landed roughly on the ground. This guy was truly strong and he almost had an edge on you, you needed to start working out.

You walked or more like wobbled towards his lying form. He was actually conscious but not moving it must have been the shock his body took. 

You knelt down near him. "Okay where is the key? I'd prefer not to grope you for it."

"You know I wouldn't mind that at all." He had some smirk on his face. There was no other choice.

Your hands went inside the yukata and started feeling around his chest as well as the fabric, you found a den den mushi and took it, you moved to the torso and when your hand went over his very toned abs. You weren't very comfortable with this but you convinced yourself that it was all for Robin.

"Lower." He said it like a whisper that was barely audible. 

With the back of your hand you hit his head. "Okay okay, the key is in the belt."

You turned the belt inside out and the key fell out it was number six. This was progress, now you just needed to do a little snooping and get to the gates of justice.

"You know.." Kudou started. "..if we met in a different situation I would have probably asked you out to dinner."

"And I would have said no."

"Feisty and hard to get. That, I like a lot."

You held his face with both your hands and looked for information on  getting to the gates as well as the room where some of the documents were kept, after getting it you also took his fruit and made him fall unconscious.

You started jogging slowly to get to the room with the documents and heal at the same time but you needed sleep for that. As you were going there was a rumbling sound and it sounded like a monster. You proceeded to the office, it was a room with a lot of shelves filled with even more files, books and maps as well.

You opened up a hole and started throwing everything you could inside to read later on. This was taking forever you would feel guilty if your key opened Robin's cuffs. You were left with a few of them and finally got done. You then started leaving to go to that underground path

. The den den mushi you took earlier started shouting.

"Of all things I requested a Buster Call!?" It was that Spandam guy, there was an argument in the background between him and Robin and you could also hear blows being exchanged from far.

Somewhere in your head you had believed that Aokiji was a reasonable person but he ended up giving this guy the authority to issue a buster call. Was it because of the guilt that he let Nico Robin escape years ago. He probably thought that at the time he was in the right and now opinions and feelings have changed.

"There's no humanity in that attack . Buster call will burn everything to the ground, the people and the island itself." Robin said.

"This is good now that that idiot Cutty Flam burned the blue prints for Pluton. That leaves you as the only clue to the ancient weapon." He continued rambling on and even at some point called the soldiers useless and how he was doing all this to get a promotion.

"Guys you need to escape the island a buster call has been requested no one will survive." Robin said this words and got hit and the line went silent. The transponder snail even slumped down.

As you were climbing down you were laughing more to yourself. Five vice admirals and ten battle ships. You guys had to go quickly before you guys had to fight off the rest. You decided to look for that loud sound that was there earlier.

You heard some commotion and went to the part that was badly destroyed and waited to see. Nami came out looking like a porcelain doll all shiny and smooth. It was very weird. 

"Nami is that you?" 

"Y/n!"

"And Chopper?" You weren't sure what you were looking at it was huge it had Chopper's blue nose and pink hat as well. He was well over 25 feet.

"I'll handle that you focus on getting the key here's mine."

"That's your friend? You pirates sure own a creepy pet huh?" Khalifa said pushing her glasses up slightly. You went over and started running toward Chopper to try and calm him down.

"Chopper its me." One of his hands came to knock you but you were able to dodge it. It seems like he wasn't in his right mind and didn't recognize you.

"Zoro? Usopp?" 

"Oi oi isn't that Chopper?" Usopp yelled.

"Isn't that Chopper, but why doesn't he recognize us?" Zoro was puzzled.

"He isn't in his right mind." You added. Suddenly Franky came up from below. "There's only one way I can think of how how to deal with power holders move aside!"

"He's our nakama wait!" Franky didn't listen to any pleas from anyone.

"Coup de Vent!" Some wind came from his hands and Chopper was sent flying backwards and into the ocean. Franky jumped out after him and you followed swiftly still having your own doubts about the cyborg with crewmates after the whole Usopp thing.

In the water Franky got a hold of Chopper and brought him back up to the surface.

"He returned to normal. He'd better not be dead." You leaned down to Chopper's chest and breathed out in relief he was okay.

"He's alive."

"I didn't expect that you guys wouldn't know how to handle that." 

"We've never seen him in that form before." You defended.

"Well he still took out a CP9 member." Franky then started stepping on Chopper to get out the water he had swallowed.

"Oi don't step on him!" Franky muttered a small apology. You looked down at yourself and noticed that you had already healed. Maybe your powers had something to do with the ocean.

You touched Chopper's chest and all the water inside started floating out and went back in the ocean.

"Woah that was cool. What kind of fruit is that?" 

"Honestly I don't have a fruit I've kind of always been like this but I'll one day find out why."

"That's superrrr! But we still need to get to those gates and I don't know how." You were about to speak up when Chimney beat you to it.

"We'll be your guides," Chimney and the cat jumped out of the crates.

"Little ones!" "Chimney?" 

"I found Franky! Nya nya and the pirate princess nya nya." They gave us a short monologue of why they were here.

"What?! You guys will take us to the gates of justice!?"

"Yup we do we're here to be guides." Chimney reassured. But you were wondering about one thing.

"Where is Kokoro-san." Grandma's already there.

We went through the underground passage and arrived where Kokoro was still drinking some wine from god knows where. You guys left Chopper with the old alcoholic and headed for Robin. On the way Franky told you what he had discussed with Nami. So you guys were going to go on ahead and somehow the rest of the keys were supposed to arrive. 

If Usopp could he would throw them over. You just hoped the others would work quickly and come with the keys quickly.

"I can see something ahead." Franky said. There was a lot of light there it was probably another room or the way out. 

"Mugiwara?" 

"Luffy!"

"Franky what are you doing here you jerk?!"

"You idiot enough with the attitude already , I'm on your side. Lucci huh? So you're having a tough time against him."

Luffy was still in the middle of the fight even when you guys arrived. 

"Where's Robin?" You asked. "We have three keys."

"Shall I help?" Franky said getting ready to fight Lucci as well.

"No! " He said to Franky sternly and turned his attention to you. "More importantly you guys stop Robin. You can get to the gates of Justice through the doors behind the pigeon guy. Robin has already been taken away. I'll restrain him."

"Leave it to us." 

"We superr got it."

You both started  running to the door but it obviously wouldn't be that easy. Lucci came to block your escape route.  You weren't here t fight the over grown cat. Franky started to fire at Lucci.

This was going nowhere every time we would get to the door he'd be right there to make sure we didn't go through. 

"Restrain him? But your barely holding your own against him let's work together." Franky was trying to convince Luffy that he needed help.

"Franky believe in Luffy and let's go." 

"Finger pistol yellow lotus." 

"Mugiwara!" 

"It's no use you can't pass through here." Lucci said. 

"Strong hammer."

"Iron body." Well Franky did nothing to Lucci.

"Finger pistol." Lucci hit Franky but when he tried it on you his finger slid off you and went to the side. This fruit was really useful. 

"Isn't that Kudou's power?" You just shrugged your shoulders to the accusations.

"Gum-gum jet pistol!" Lucci was sent flying past you and into a wall rather far away. 

"What's that steam?" Franky asked.

"Gear second. This can't last for long I'll stop him, you guys go ahead Robin is waiting. Save Robin!" 

 You went through and started running. Robin was probably doing her best at resisting as well. As much as you were going there, there was no guarantee that the keys you had were the right ones. You thought about removing the friction from the bottom of your shoes but it was best to save energy.

 Franky was yelling all kinds of things to get him motivated to save Robin. "Robin don't go!"

As you were running you passed a section and felt time move slowly it was rigged the stairs exploded. You and Franky fell into the ocean. The dumb guy with purple hair was the only one capable of doing something like that.

Franky was climbing up the wall when he heard you shout. 

"Gum-gum rocket!" With Luffy's fruit you launched yourself up the bridge. When you arrived the enemy started shooting. Franky was blocking the bullets and you were kicking marines off into the water.

"What the hell is he?" Spandam asked when he noticed none of the bullets were working on Franky.

"My body is strong because I am iron." Franky said.

"That bomb on the stairs was annoying." 

Franky then received a call from Sogeking. Nami must have given him the den den mushi.

"Franky-kun there should be a red bag behind you with the remaining keys." Franky took the keys and you practically ran to Robin to give her a hug. She was taller than you and patted your head with both her locked hands.

"I told you we would get you back." You said grinning up at her like a little child.

Franky came over with the keys and started trying them one by one and when he reached key number two you were so done.

"Franky why don't you just look at the number written on the cuffs then pick that one."

"Oh your right it's number 5." He took the key and unlocked it. You had been keeping the enemy away for a while now. Robin was finally free and she also helped in attacking the marines.

"Long-nose I got the handcuffs off of Nico Robin. Thank  you, long-nose."

"Thank those who fought for the keys." 

"You are undoubtedly part of Luffy's crew. You guys hurry and and come here I'll prepare for your escape."

"Seis fleurs! Slap!!" Spandam's face was then slapped continuously by Robin. Robin's body was covered in bruises and was battered.

Everyone needed to hurry up and come here there was a buster call attack underway. It would only take a couple more minutes before the ships arrived and all hell broke loose.

A canon ball fell right at the edge of the island and destroyed the gate.

"Long-nose-kun!" Robin said.

"Long-nose!"

"Usopp!" You said. 

The top half  of the tower collapsed into the waterfall.

*Well guys I know I've been gone a while mainly coz of exam. So next semester is in a few weeks and until then I'll write*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.5K 410 38
One Piece various x Modern!Oc Get ready to mess up the storyline cause shit is about to get down P.S. not good at description Images and One Piece do...
45.5K 873 40
Have you ever wanted to enter the one piece world? Maybe you want to be friends with the strawhats, or the heart pirates? Perhaps you'd rather be dat...
5.5K 118 22
┊✧*。 ✯┊☪⋆✧*。 ┊ ᴋᴇɴɢɴꜱᴛᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ɪɴꜰᴀᴍᴏᴜꜱ ᴄᴜʀꜱᴇᴅ ᴘɪʀᴀᴛᴇ ᴀꜱ ʜᴇ ɪꜱ ᴋɴᴏᴡɴ ꜰᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀʀɪɴᴇꜱ, ꜱᴇᴛꜱ ꜱᴀɪʟ ɴᴇxᴛ ᴛᴏ ʟᴜꜰꜰʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴛʀᴀᴡ-ʜᴀᴛꜱ ʙᴜᴛ. - - - - ᴡɪʟʟ ʜᴇ ꜰ...
7.2K 197 11
Y/N L/N is a character that didn't appear in the original One Piece series. But what if he did and we just don't remember? No one even knows his true...