Goddess of Death. One Piece X...

By Law_supremacy

I cannot describe anything to save my life well.... Y/n is on a journey together with Luffy to see first hand... More

1.Docking
2. Clown
3. Liar
4. Leaving Syrup village. Gaimon
5. Sick guy
6. Don Kriege
7. MH5
8. Bad Soup?
9. Momoo
10. Arlong
11. Sakana
12. Desk
13. Bounties
14. Logue town
15. Daddy
16. Lucky
17. Warship Island
18. Lost Island?
19. Red line
20. Whiskey Peak
21. Princess?
22. Little garden
23. Elbaf Warriors
24. Mr. 3
25. Drum Kingdom
26. Dr. Kureha
27. Chopper
28. Alabasta
29. Ace
30. Kung fu Dugongs
31. Fake rebel army
32. Scorpion
33. Yuba
34. Oasis?
35. Captured
36. Operation Utopia
37. Escape
38. Miss Easter
39. War
40. Sacrifice
41. Mum
42. Blacksmith
43. Luffy awakes
44. New member?
45. Kiss
46. Informant
47. Zenny
48. Ape's concert
49. Salvagers
50. Montblanc
51. Gold
52. Skypiea
53. Upper yard
54. Gold Hunting
55. Ark Maxim
56. Deathpiea
57. Eh?!
58. Bell and belfry
59. Navarone
60. The Admiral
61. Water 7
62. Going Merry
63. CP-9
64. Enies Lobby
66. Friction
67. Escort ship
68. Rust
69. ௹ Farewell Merry ௹
70. ௹ Grandpa ௹
71. ௹ New shipwright ௹

65. I want to LIVE!

313 17 3
By Law_supremacy

"Two more minutes." Kokoro said after what felt like an eternity. You were sick of waiting and wanted to go in as well but decided to just wait.

"Hey Sogeking about how to use this takt for cool air." Nami was inquiring about the new weapon that Usopp had made for her. 

"Don't ask me."

"I wonder if everyone is okay?" Chopper was most likely worried about Usopp. 

"Don't worry Chopper, it's bad enough our captain has no patience." Sanji said to calm down the reindeer that's what Zoro would usually do but he was seated on the roof of the train. 

"Now guys its time, shall we go. They should have opened the door by now. Samurai man take care of the iron fence."

"Leave it to me." Zoro sitting on top of the train.

"Guys looks like we're changing our plans. The samurai man says that everyone should hold on to the car."

"Idiot swords-man did something happen."

"They closed the main gate. Hit the gate with thrust frog."

"Kero!" Yokozuna said following the order. You had climbed out of the train to inspect the situation as well. The train went over the gate that had been hit by Yokozuna and was flying in the air you held on to the top of the ship.

"Zoro you better have a plan for landing!" Nami shouted from inside.

"Just leave it to...." Zoro had his arms crossed and eyes closed.

"To.....?" We all waited in anticipation.

".....luck." 

"Kero?! So it's up to luck?!"

The train crashed right into the back of a giant and went rolling onto the ground, in your opinion the landing was rather smooth. You heard some soldiers that were present move towards the train. You got out the guns and started shooting at them mainly to immobilize and not to kill.

Zoro was also busy slicing and Sanji kicking. The dust finally cleared and you walked up to the frontlines.

"Who are those three?"

"I know the swordsman, he's an underling of Mugiwara no Luffy, Pirate hunter Zoro."

Sanji started cackling. "They called you an underling."

Zoro smiled at this, "then that means you are lower than me pirate A."

"Oi!" Sanji was very offended and awedde.

"Or maybe pirate B."

Kokoro, Chimney and the Rabbit thing were acting like hostages while Usopp and Chopper were in the corner trying to hide their presence but weren't doing very well at it. When the marines saw them they started firing canons at the train.

"Nami-swan is in there!" Sanji was shouting at the marines like they were supposed to care.

"Nami couldn't be taken down by something like that that's why you're pirate A." Zoro said this and you started laughing, you looked up and saw some clouds forming. This was definitely Nami's doing. Ooh it would be cool to try that.

Once the clouds were fully formed Nami shot some lightning into it. "Thunder tempo!" The lightning came down and struck people when it reached you, you took it and absorbed it, increasing it with your own lightning before throwing it back at the clouds.

The second shower came down stronger than the last. "Nami that was so cool we have to do that again then it could be an endless loop of strikes." Nami was fuming with her fist in the air and Sogeking was on the ground. "Of course Y/n."

"Where is that idiot that ran first?" Zoro asked.
"We could just wait to hear a loud bang or something." You suggested.

"Beats me this island isn't small so if we were to find him-" Suddenly there was a loud bang in the distant fired by the sound of gunshots.

"That's where he is." We said, Zoro started running towards the noise and we all followed him for some reason and Sanji spoke out against it.

"You shouldn't lead."

"As long as we're going in a straight line it should be fine." You defended the moss head.

Zoro then stopped and you knew why. "What's wrong." Nami asked.

"We have guests." He then started to slowly unsheathing the sword.

One of the human dogs suddenly jumped in an attempt to attack you but you had thought this would happen and shot his torso. The others came out of wherever they were and quickly surrounded us. They looked like a special unit.

"We are the watchdogs and we aren't letting you cross the line." Two yagaras appeared out of nowhere.

"Grab on!" Paulie dropped some rope to the crew and pulled you guys up. 
"You should have let us have some fun," Sanji said still looking down at the enemy.

"Idiot! Don't forget why you came here." Paulie scolded Sanji and he was right. We had to save Robin as quickly as possible or all this would have been for nothing.

We continued on but the number of enemies just kept on increasing and slowing us down. "Cook guy!" Paulie called out. "Take the reins." Sanji did as asked and took hold. Paulie then walked to the back of the Yagara. 

"Do me a favour when you see those guys tell them they're fired." 
Zoro had a sinister smile on his face, "Sure will."

You then also turned to wave Paulie off, "be safe! And don't die for my sake you still owe me something." You were referring to a date since his grandpa set you two up 

"Shut up!" He shouted but you didn't miss the reddened tips of the shipwright's ears. He then jumped off and went to fight as they had promised in the plan. The marines were firing at us, Zoro was cutting down the balls with Sanji kicking them away. The rest of the crew was busy shaking off the marines that tried to come on board. 

You looked around and realized that Usopp wasn't with you guys. 
"Things are going smoothly, good thing you guys are on our side, we're counting on you to get us to Luffy king bulls." Sanji said patting the yagara.

Shooting at the people in the buildings who were trying to snipe or something.

"..and when the brothers Sodom and Gomorrah were going to die in a sea king's stomach the Franky family saved us and we pledged loyalty to them." Chopper had been translating for the rest who couldn't understand humans.

"He's asking, 'by the way is it  okay that the guy with the mask didn't get on with you guys?' Huh?! What! What?! He must have fallen off or maybe he wasn't there from the beginning." Chopper was all worried looking around.

"He'll be fine." You said nonchalantly to the blue-nosed reindeer.

"I can't find Sogeking anywhere." Chopper was still worried probably because he didn't know he was actually Usopp. We continued moving forward and there was a debate to go after Sogeking that died down quickly after everyone told Chopper he was okay.

While you were dealing with the enemy on one side Sodom got hit on the other. "Crap, Bull king!" Sodom was going down fast.
"This is bad I have to treat him." Chopper just wanted everyone to be well but there wasn't enough time to be worrying about the fallen. 

"Guys move over Sodom can't go on his pectoral muscle is hurt." Zambai said from a top Gomorrah. We jumped over still waiting for Chopper who was checking Sodom's state. He eventually came with us, "he said go!"

"It was sad to see him fall. Let's go Gomorrah." With that we were back moving the problem was that the bulls were huge and the path was rather centralized making it easy for the enemy to just attack as they pleased. 

"Puru puru puru puru."

"Puru puru pur- gacha." Nami picked the den den mushi.

"You guys are still alive? I have something important I forgot to tell you. On the map that Paulie drew there is no path from the courthouse to the tower of law, but on the gate there are two towers on each side and at the top there're levers that bring a drawbridge down ."

"How'd you know this?" 

"When the bridge got broken I came here with Tom-san to fix it. Ungrateful Government! Chimney wants to talk to you pirate girl."  Kokoro and Chimney switched.
"I saw Luffy fighting at the top of the courthouse he must be going on a rampage because rocks are flying everywhere." Kokoro then took it back.

"Keep this line connected so that we know what's going on." 

"You strawhats go straight through, we'll split into two groups and bring down the draw bridge." Zambai said. Before we could even start organizing something was thrown at Gomorrah and he fell down.

The marines and pirates then started surrounding us, "Get back up we've stopped their movement." 

"We need to do something before more soldiers come this way." 
Looking ahead you saw a piece of the courthouse being sliced off. Luffy was there.

"Oi cook." Zoro was also looking up.
"Yeah I saw it, Luffy's already fighting CP9." Sanji said.
"He better leave some for the rest of us." You added.

"How're we going to get through the encirclement?" Nami asked
"We should just go straight through." 

"Wait! Don't get off! Hold on tight!" Chopper yelled to us. "Gomorrah says so!" We did as requested and held on tightly to the yagara. He then started slowly getting up and then dashed forward to get us through.

He was going at an insane pace but crashing into buildings pretty often.

"Hey Gomorrah why are you crashing into walls?" 

"That's not it he can't see, his retina got hurt in the attack."
"Then he shouldn't be moving like that!"

"He promised Sodom. He told him 'leave everything to me.'"
"Wait but up ahead is a dead end!."

"Dead end? Do you see anything?" Zoro stated.

"Nope...I don't see anything of the sort." Sanji continued.

You just laughed a little and jumped off. You got onto the wall and froze it to make it brittle then cut up what was left with the normal katana you had. After the impact you did a backflip back onto the yagara so that they could continue moving on.

"Oi!" Both men yelled annoyed.

"You were too slow." 

Gomorrah then made it to the foot of the building. He had done so well so far. The enemy was still calling for back up. After getting off Gomorrah you all looked up for a way to get to the roof.

"If the rooftop is that high we can't climb up there." Sanji said blowing out some smoke.

"No..its not like we're made of rubber." Zoro should speak for himself, you had a multitude of ways to get there but there was no point if the bridge wasn't down to cross. Luffy already said he was going to fight Lucci alone.

"How many CP9 members did you see?" Nami wanted to be prepared for an early fight.

"Just one." You responded to which Zoro added further detail. "The big horn guy we saw." Ah so he was with Blueno.

"It's hard to believe that  all of them are in one place with Robin-chwan and Franky."

"We have to catch up with Luffy and save Robin." Chopper had given the yagara some first aid and was about to get hit by the same large metal ball when Yokozuna jumped in and blocked it.  But the guy who threw it went back into the shadows. Pretty shameful for a representative of the government.

"Why is he running away he started the attack!" Chopper was ready to throw some hooves. 

"We can't go after every enemy that tries to run away." Zoro was rationalising but Sanji had already defeated said enemy. We hadn't even gotten into the place it was sealed shut but not for long. Zoro cut a chunk of the building and we ran inside all except the defense team.

There was no point in wasting time all the marines that came close to you were frozen and fell down, those that were lucky didn't shatter. There was a huge guy continuously  banging a gavel but there was no time for him. Of course the court would be empty it wasn't like anyone was subjected to fair trial.

"So there're stairs on both side we should take both to see where each leads." Nami said running ahead followed by Chopper and Zoro. Sanji pushed through both males to get to Nami. "Nami-swan don't worry I'll protect you." Sanji had love hearts coming out of his ears. 

"Aren't we here to rescue Robin?" Chopper asked. You looked back and had to run before Zoro got more lost.

 "That's the wrong way." You were holding his wrist dragging him back to the path that went up the stairs.

 "You have to go up the stairs." You said and then let go of his hand.
"Up I'll be fine." He said with an unsure laugh but still run ahead anyway.

"I'll make a medicine that works on hopelessness." Well Chopper did say he wanted to find a cure to all diseases.

"Make sure you make one for him too." Nami was pointing to Sanji.

"I think we'll need some really strong magic for the both of them." You added and the three of you walked up. The Franky family members behind were rather skeptical about everything and trusting the crew.

The other guys dealt with the judges and the rest of you went up. There were still many marines inside, you threw the guns back in the hole and focused on just immobolising the marines. There were so many steps in the place it was getting rather tiring.

"Robin! I've come to get you!" Luffy said yelling from the rooftop.

The ground below started to collapse, it looked like one of Zoro's attacks. It sent us all flying all the way up. You couldn't understand how he was on a lower floor despite running ahead. You and Nami were able to land gracefully but you couldn't say much for the others.

"Listen Robin we've already come this far-" Luffy was talking at the edge.

"Zoro it was really you! You would have killed us." Nami complained rightfully so.

"What happened to you guys?" It was like the swordsman had no idea of what was going on.

"Hiya! Dash boar stew shoot. I'm the first to get here." Sanji was like the last one to arrive.

"Ah Uso- Sogeking!" You saw him flying in the sky and crashing back down. Chopper quickly rushed to the sniper's aid. 

"I'm begging you Robin you can say you want to die and stuff but say those things by our side." Luffy was still talking to Robin. You walked over to stand next to Nami.

"Just leave the rest to us!" Luffy assured. "The drawbridge?" Luffy asked and Zoro who was near him gave an answer.

"Yeah the Franky family is currently fighting to bring it down. Once it comes down we can go over to the other side at once."

"Geez when it's right in front of us." You were as frustrated as Sanji. You wondered if you could just make like an ice bridge but the freezing was always on an object or something. An ugly looking dude with purple hair and what looked like a face brace walked out and began yelling.

"Stupid pirates. Having courage isn't enough you're facing CP9. And I have the authority to carry out a buster call from the admiral Aokiji. The same power that destroyed Robin's home town Ohara." Robin looked rather shocked and went down from the platform.

She had told how traumatising the whole incident was for her at such a young age. 

"Twenty years ago the Buster call ruined lives and took everything from me. That same attack is now targeted on the friends I was finally able to find, whom I can be myself with. The more I wish to be with you the more we end up in problems, with Aokiji and everything. You guys will probably see how much of a burden I am and end up betraying and abandoning me. I want to die right here and now."

It saddened you to think that Robin had been living like this. The eyesore then began his yapping again.

"Look at the flag it represents 170 countries united. Do you realize how big of an organization is pursuing Robin?" 

"I now understand Robin's burden. Sogeking shoot through that flag." Luffy ordered.

"My new weapon Kabuto! Firebird star!" Fire went right through the center of that hideous cross burning the flag. "Mission accomplished."

"Bring it on!" Luffy was openly challenging the whole world there was no going back now.

"ROBIN! WE STILL HAVEN'T HEARD YOU SAY IT! SAY YOU WANT TO LIVE!"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"I WANT TO LIVE! Take me to the sea with you!" Robin had tears cascading down her cheeks. It must have been extremely difficult for her to ask for help after all those 20 years of fending for herself.

"Let's go!" Luffy was so excited to just leave already. The bridge was slowly coming down but not nearly fast enough. 

You looked up and there was still a lot of activity going on up there Franky held up some old looking like papers and burned them. The Franky family was cheering for Franky.

"Shut up you bastards. Robin's waiting bring down the bridge." Luffy scolded.

Your eyes went wide, those were probably Pluton's blue prints. The next time you met with Franky you would extract them from his mind and remake them if possible. A gut feeling just made you think that was what you needed to do second to saving Robin.

"I'll help you guys save Robin." Franky declared.

"Whatever. I'm still holding what you guys did to Usopp against you." Luffy crossed his hands then looked the other way. 

 You then saw Franky being pushed by Spandam and falling toward the waterfall, if nothing was done he would die.

"It stopped halfway."

Kokoro's voice then came from the den den mushi you had forgotten that she was even connected.

"I heard you guys jump down with all your might!" 

"But the drawbridge is only halfway open." Nami said this but Luffy had already taken matters into his own hands. He stretched to the whole group wrapping his hands around you and whoever was on the other end and jumped.

"Just wait! Robin!" 

We landed on the Rocketman and Luffy caught Franky before he fell. The rocketman then went crashing right into the tower of law and everyone was covered in rubble.

"Hey you guys get up already that was nothing!" Luffy shouted. You all got out from under the rocks.

"Don't lump us with you we aren't gum." Sanji said dusting off the dust on his suit. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3K 197 11
Y/N L/N is a character that didn't appear in the original One Piece series. But what if he did and we just don't remember? No one even knows his true...
31.8K 921 29
📌[ STORY ON HOLD ] Upon getting possibly one of the rarest Devil fruit to exist, how will this girl use her newfound abilities in this Great Pirate...
434K 11.2K 75
Lol, me? Continuing any of the stories I have going? Unlikely. Me starting a new collection of oneshots? Yeah, whoops. Anyways I'm not super far into...
34.2K 1.7K 40
Reader is fem **Spoilers early on** Requemended to know Law's backstory, Ace's backstory, and germa 66 before reading your race - bird person similar...