Goddess of Death. One Piece X...

By Law_supremacy

I cannot describe anything to save my life well.... Y/n is on a journey together with Luffy to see first hand... More

1.Docking
2. Clown
3. Liar
4. Leaving Syrup village. Gaimon
5. Sick guy
6. Don Kriege
7. MH5
8. Bad Soup?
9. Momoo
10. Arlong
11. Sakana
12. Desk
13. Bounties
14. Logue town
15. Daddy
16. Lucky
17. Warship Island
18. Lost Island?
19. Red line
20. Whiskey Peak
21. Princess?
22. Little garden
23. Elbaf Warriors
24. Mr. 3
25. Drum Kingdom
26. Dr. Kureha
27. Chopper
28. Alabasta
29. Ace
30. Kung fu Dugongs
31. Fake rebel army
32. Scorpion
33. Yuba
34. Oasis?
35. Captured
36. Operation Utopia
37. Escape
38. Miss Easter
39. War
40. Sacrifice
41. Mum
42. Blacksmith
43. Luffy awakes
44. New member?
45. Kiss
46. Informant
47. Zenny
48. Ape's concert
49. Salvagers
50. Montblanc
51. Gold
52. Skypiea
53. Upper yard
54. Gold Hunting
55. Ark Maxim
56. Deathpiea
58. Bell and belfry
59. Navarone
60. The Admiral
61. Water 7
62. Going Merry
63. CP-9
64. Enies Lobby
65. I want to LIVE!
66. Friction
67. Escort ship
68. Rust
69. ௹ Farewell Merry ௹
70. ௹ Grandpa ௹
71. ௹ New shipwright ௹

57. Eh?!

465 28 16
By Law_supremacy

You took the sword that Shanks gave you and threw it in the middle of the deck. It got lodged into the wood, you then tried to imagine it getting hit and it did. You ran up to make sure it wasn't damaged and luckily enough it was very fine. You did a little bit of transportation here and there and once you were satisfied you headed back over to an unconscious Sanji to leave before Eneru comes back. He had gone through the clouds a little while earlier. You looked up and there was something coming down from the clouds above. It was large and spherical and it was going down on Angel island. It must have been something else from Eneru, it moved slowly and then crashed onto the island. There was a bright flash of light and you had to block it away with your hand. 

When you looked back down Angel island was gone, there was nothing left but a gaping pit in the ground. It had all been destroyed in minutes. Eneru then came back  to the ship. "What a wonderful sight. This is how the world should be."
Before he returned you had zapped to the other end of the ship and were watching him from behind the Buddha thingy. He started to look around and he was confused he couldn't see you anywhere. 

"Y/n where are you? Dear come out, I know you wouldn't leave the blonde one alone." He was definitely referring to Sanji. He then started walking around you looked for a way to escape but couldn't come up with anything that would actually work. You looked back up and he wasn't where he was he was gone. You felt both your hands  being pinned, it was Eneru. He leaned down to your ear, "Where do you think you're going?"
"Back down."
"No your not. We've been through this before your coming with me."

You did what he didn't expect in the least. You zapped away and landed on the opposite side of the gold statue to which he followed you. Then you saw a hand gripping to the edge of the ship and it was Luffy's hand. Eneru left to handle that first, "who gave you permission to board this ship?" He then proceeded to kick the part with Luffy's hand causing him to start falling down. 

"With my next Raiga I'll destroy everything and return it to its original place. This is my duty as God." He then walked up to you. "I'll come back, trust my words I'll come back to you later." 
"I won't let you have your way." Luffy was shouting from down below. "I will ring that bell!" Luffy said as he continued to fall down. Now was probably a good time to leave. If Chopper was awake he could take a look at Sanji. You looked down at Sanji then looked at the gold statue. You wouldn't get another chance to get the gold such as this one. Eneru was busy destroying everything like it was just another week day.

There was lightning everywhere. You silently got to the statue and started melting some gold into the hole. You took a decent amount that you weren't satisfied with. The ship was still going. We had reached pretty far right now. You went to the edge and there it was the item that all desired it was the golden bell and the belfry. "Ah something befitting for a god like me."
"You know if it was true you wouldn't have to keep saying it." You had finally let your thoughts out.
"What?"
"If you were really all powerful you wouldn't keep saying it every damn time it would be like a known fact but here you are making our ears bleed with your, 'I am so mighty and worthy of the best.' " You were mocking him and started walking towards Sanji. "All you are is s guy who got an overpowered devil fruit with little to no battle experience and one hell of an inflated ego.   I've got to go now." He just looked at you offended

"And Luffy will beat your ass so, bye dear."

You tried holding Sanji in a way that would be less damaging but who were you kidding the guy was pretty hurt all you could do was hold him. You then Zapped into the clouds with him then saw where the rest of the crew was and headed there immediately. You landed and there was smoke coming off his body you might have burnt him a little on the way down. "He found the bell. Once he  takes it he'll destroy the island. Hopefully Luffy takes care of him before that happens." You were looking up and was shocked when you didn't get a response.

You looked at the people around and Zoro had already unsheathed his sword ready to attack. The others that were injured started getting up ready to fight. "Who are you? We don't know you." Zoro said, he was now getting ready to attack. You were about to explain yourself when Shiro came attacking you with licks to the face knocking you down to the ground. "I missed you too."

"Your that girl from the ship. Eneru had captured you." Usopp remembered you. Everyone calmed down after Shiro had approached you. "Guys its me Y/n." 

"Eh?!" They looked really confused, everyone just stared at you except for Gan fall and Wyper. Suddenly a leaf fell down from the sky and you noticed that it had writings on it. "Looks like Nami sent us something." Robin looked and started reading it.

"Cut down the huge vine so that it falls to the West." We took a look at the vine in question and it was particularly large.
"What?! What'll happen?" Usopp looked like he already wanted to opt out.
"It's the direction Eneru's ship is in." Robin informed looking up.

"Its the bell." You said also looking up. They probably needed a way to get on the ship. The next Raigo was definitely  huge. It blocked the whole sky. It was dark and this would probably kill everyone except you and Luffy and maybe Kuro and Shiro along with the crew they always found a way to escape and if they didn't you would make sure they did. 

"I'll cut it." Zoro was ready to go and fight.
"They're gonna jump to the ship by crossing the falling vine?!" Usopp was literally shrieking at this point.
"What else could it mean?" He was still going on.
"Then you go up and try to stop him. We need to let him do this." Zoro said and was getting ready to go.
"But-" You cut off Zoro by placing your hands on his shoulders and he seemed to stiffen. 

"We can't think about it too much now all we can do is try to help." 
"You sound different without the mask." Was all he said. We would discuss this whole thing later. You let go of him and started jogging to Zoro.

"I'll help. I'll cover you from Eneru you just cut down the vine."
"Are you good you seem to seem to be sweating a lot."
"Yeah yeah I'm fine just go." He went ahead and you touched your forehead and there was sweat. You knew using a devil fruit would be tiring and all but it wasn't like you were the one who ate it, you had some really bad stamina.

 Zoro was going for the vine and Eneru's first attack was also coming. Lightning had already started pouring down he was going after the base of the plant. If it was anything it would have probably given in by now but being the solid earth that it is, all it was doing was neutralizing the lightning. One strike was going for Zoro so you blocked it with another making it cancel out. Unlike Eneru your lightning wasn't blue it was pure white with some having black sparks. 

Usopp was shooting some stuff to the vine that wasn't doing anything in particular. Zoro had finally reached and cut it and there was a strike coming so you blocked it but it looks like he sent two and the other ended up hitting Zoro and he fell down. There was another part of the vine that wasn't destroyed you had to do something about it. Calgara's descendant had other plans in mind. Dude had been through it all you didn't think he could take any much more but he got up ready and was walking towards your direction, to the vine. The giant snake hit it's head on the vine and it started tilting to the West. 

He reached and started climbing the vine and he was crying. He had the same dial that he had used on Eneru earlier. You decided to head back to the group for now where it was safe. That part of the vine was destroyed and it started tilting towards Eneru's ship. The lightning didn't stop pouring down in fact they had only increased. It wasn't  easing up and what was worse the vine started to fall in your direction so you went away to where everyone else was.
"Guys I'm back!" 
"What about Zoro and Wyper?" Usopp asked now panicking. You pointed to where there was fire and chaos going on. "They are somewhere there." You said nonchalantly. Then sat on the ground cause you were tired. You hadn't noticed but you were breathing a little heavier than normal. 

"Wyper is still somewhere there. He's going to die." Aisa was panicking and wanted to go after him. As Robin was trying to hold her back you grabbed her so that she was now facing you. "Wyper and Zoro are big boys they can take care of themselves okay?"
"But they're still somewhere out there."

"Yes they are and Wyper would probably be more at ease if he knows that you are safe. Believe that he's fine okay?"

"Okay then." She was so cute and that seemed to have calmed her down quickly. You watched as Luffy entered the Raigo. It then started to spark up and it looked like it was moving down a little faster. It looked like it was being discharged then there was a bright flash all over the entire island. You had to shield your eyes from the light , it was just too bright. When  the light was gone you saw Luffy, He was the one that destroyed it. The lightning was still coming down and Eneru was rather desperate seeing as how lightning was still raining from the sky at this very moment. There was a sound coming from the sky. Luffy had done it he had rang the bell. It sang through out the entire island it was loud and beautiful the people down below definitely heard it. It was just like Noland wrote it was beautiful. Cricket can now hear this and relax, he's endless days of diving are now over.

"Beautiful."
"How pretty." Both Robin and Chopper said.

The big blue snake was also making a fuss and crying. Noland was an honest man.

You had finally remembered  where you saw the wings from, they looked like the ones on Shakky's collar. You wondered how she was and what she was up to now. As for the large shadows they were probably from the people of the sky islands. Luffy completed what he had set out to do and rang that bell. The people who were trying to escape the island came back. Their home was destroyed and they had no choice but to settle  at the upper yard.

"We should go check on Zoro." Chopper said all worried like he wasn't also badly injured. You went ahead with him to check on the swordsman. When you both reached where  he was Chopper ran up to Zoro but you were looking  for the other guy, and you found him. You walked up to his unconscious body. He really looked like he was dead and if he wasn't he was  dying. "Chopper I think you should look at this guy." Chopper was already on his way before you even said that. "Zoro said the exact same thing." Chopper said before he started examining the guy. "You're right his body is falling apart right down to the bones, this is terrible."

"Hey that's one f the guerillas we don't owe him anything." Sanji said this, you were listening in to a conversation he was having with Zoro.

"Yeah, I don't really know why, but it seemed like he was going all out, so.."

"What the heck are you feeling bad for him?"

Chopper had already started fixing him up. You went to sit near Robin then whispered something in her ear. "We should go see that belfry there might be another poneglyph."

"And  how do you know?" 

"I just have this gut feeling."
You just knew that there was something on the belfry of interest. You were so glad that Sanji was alright and that he didn't die. 

"What happened with the whole gold situation?" Sanji was still discussing with Zoro.

"That's what I wanna know."

"It seems it fell down from up along with Eneru."

"huh?"

"Seems our journey in  poverty continues."

From the distance Luffy was running towards the group together with Conis and Nami. Thank goodness Nami escaped safely. "Nami-swan, Conis-chwan."  Conis was crying. "Everyone I'm so glad you are okay. I was so worried but I couldn't do anything." 

"Conis-chan, so you were worried about me that much!"

"I don't think so." Usopp said popping Sanji's baloon.

"We stole some food from the priests hide out." Luffy said extremely proud before Sanji spoke.

"By the way Conis where is your dad?"

"He protected me and then Eneru...."

"Conis."
"Conis."
"Conis-chan."
"Conis.."

You looked next to you and Pagaya was there and he was okay. "We were talking about you." You suddenly felt the wind leave your chest when Nami came crushing you with a hug. 

"Y/n I'm so sorry I didn't mean to leave you like that I thought you were going to die and and.."

"Nami it's okay as long as your also safe I'm fine." Nami then let go of you trying to act like she was tough and unbothered. You suddenly felt your right hand enclosed by two other hands and you looked down to see Sanji on his knees in front of you.

"My lady forgive me for not introducing myself earlier. I noticed you but I was certain you were a figment of my imagination. We truly are in heaven for I am graced by the presence of a true goddess. I am Sanji."  You pulled him up so that he could stand.

"Yeah Sanji I know who you are we've been on the same crew for a while now." Sanji was a little confused he was sure he would have known if there was someone like you on the ship. "Y/n ?" He asked with some sweat on his forehead. You grabbed his hand and dragged him forward. "Come on let's eat."

You guys were eating enjoying the meal and everything. "To be honest I thought you had a birth defect or something." Zoro said while drinking some alcohol.

"I thought you weren't human." Robin said.

"I thought you were just plain ugly and didn't to be seen. We can't all look like the great Captain Usopp."

"What do you guys mean? Y/n looks the same she's always looked like this."

"You see most of  us thought you were a guy." Nami said. You just shrugged and continued to eat the food in front of you. There was really nothing to say they all had their own assumptions about you. 

Luffy was nudging your side with his elbow. "They really thought you were a guy." He started laughing uncontrollably and you also couldn't help but also started laughing.

We continued eating until we were all full. Luffy and Usopp had their bellies all inflated and huge.

"Boy I'm stuffed." Usopp said as he was lying on his back.

"It's totally night right now." Zoro added.

"Shall we go back to the ship?" Nami asked.

"Nami what are you saying?" Luffy asked.

"Huh?! If we go back to the ship we can have a long relaxed sleep in a warm bed, right?!"

"Hey Usopp you heard what she said right?" Luffy said turning to Usopp.

"Yeah, it's terrible. Not thinking anything after seeing that, you're unqualified to be a pirate.. no , no  to be a human."  Usopp said then burped.
They were really sending Nami round and round in circles not knowing what was happening.

"That? What're you talking about?! What the heck are you talking about?!" Nami was confused and getting irritated not knowing anything. This made you chuckle slightly. It obviously meant there would be a big party there was always a party after obtaining freedom.

You went back to the ship to tame a shower and then change outfits for the party. (Whatever you want just like looks good)

During the party you sat with Robin most of the time drinking sake. It was nice to see both sides finally getting along and talking to each other. It was so lively. A man walked up to you guys and greeted you and Robin before turning to you.

"Uhm would you like to dance with me?"
"Well umm let me finish drinking this first. Yeah?"
"Okay." He then walked away and you let out a breath you didn't know you were holding.

"Informant-san.. That was the forty fifth guy that has asked you to dance will you ever finish that drink."

You let out a weak laugh. You were refilling your cup on purpose. You then watched as Aisa came to where you and Robin were, she was nervous in what she wanted to ask and just went for it.  "Will you dance with me?"
"As it so happens I just finished my drink . So let's go. " You grabbed one of her hands and led her to dance. This means that all the other people you had told to come later would be coming to collect their debt.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

699 27 14
Y/n grew up in despair Island her entire life, opressed by her father and she thinks she gains her freedom when she kills him, but true freedom is go...
510K 8.2K 26
COMPLETED The Straw Hats began their two years training that were needed for them to survive the New World. The captain and the navigator, though, ca...
221K 3.7K 178
Welcome to One Piece one shots, I know I have been gone for a long time but One Piece helped me get back into writing again, Hope you all enjoy Disc...
7.3K 197 11
Y/N L/N is a character that didn't appear in the original One Piece series. But what if he did and we just don't remember? No one even knows his true...