Goddess of Death. One Piece X...

By Law_supremacy

I cannot describe anything to save my life well.... Y/n is on a journey together with Luffy to see first hand... More

1.Docking
2. Clown
3. Liar
4. Leaving Syrup village. Gaimon
5. Sick guy
6. Don Kriege
7. MH5
8. Bad Soup?
9. Momoo
10. Arlong
11. Sakana
12. Desk
13. Bounties
14. Logue town
15. Daddy
16. Lucky
17. Warship Island
18. Lost Island?
19. Red line
20. Whiskey Peak
21. Princess?
22. Little garden
23. Elbaf Warriors
24. Mr. 3
25. Drum Kingdom
26. Dr. Kureha
27. Chopper
28. Alabasta
29. Ace
30. Kung fu Dugongs
31. Fake rebel army
32. Scorpion
33. Yuba
34. Oasis?
35. Captured
36. Operation Utopia
37. Escape
38. Miss Easter
39. War
40. Sacrifice
41. Mum
42. Blacksmith
43. Luffy awakes
44. New member?
45. Kiss
46. Informant
47. Zenny
48. Ape's concert
49. Salvagers
50. Montblanc
51. Gold
52. Skypiea
53. Upper yard
54. Gold Hunting
55. Ark Maxim
57. Eh?!
58. Bell and belfry
59. Navarone
60. The Admiral
61. Water 7
62. Going Merry
63. CP-9
64. Enies Lobby
65. I want to LIVE!
66. Friction
67. Escort ship
68. Rust
69. ௹ Farewell Merry ௹
70. ௹ Grandpa ௹
71. ௹ New shipwright ௹

56. Deathpiea

341 17 12
By Law_supremacy

"What are you going to do?" Nami asked as she watched you take off your cloak. You felt much lighter without it, you were wearing a pair of black cargo pants along with a fitted white spaghetti top. Maybe you would ditch the mask as well it had been a couple of years already and even if you did look like her did it really matter? You also had some black slides on. After taking off the cloak you realised how cold it actually was up here. How was Nami surviving? You went down to your cloak that doubled as another way to access the hole when there wasn't a flat surface. You pulled out Adira and then pointed up to the thunder clouds. "I'm going to get rid of them." 

"How?" Nami rose one of her eyebrows giving you a rather questioning look. You just shrugged also not knowing when you got up you would know what to do. "Gum gum airhead." You weren't paying any attention to Luffy's current fight with  the self-proclaimed God. He was evading all the attacks with the no thinking method but the bigger problem was that he wasn't attacking. He'd figure something out. It was about time you also participated in the fight.

"Wish me luck Nami." You took off your black slides fearing that they would get lost and get off if you did this with the shoes on. You then stood at the edge of the ark maxim opposite from where the clouds were being produced and started running as you ran you made steps of ice with your feet. You went until you reached the clouds. 

Once you were close enough you made a platform so that you could stand. There was definitely charge in these clouds from the way that the hairs on your arm started to rise up. The loose strands of hair on your head also started to lift up, the charges must be strong cause you had pretty thick hair. 

You stood back and did what you thought would work  first. You sent a large gust of wind but all it did was shake the clouds a little. So moving on to plan B. You moved a little closer and now some strands were being lifted. You then lifted your hands and started freezing the water in the air and eventually reached the clouds that also started to freeze over. You were thankful that the wind wasn't so strong because that would have made everything so difficult.

After a section was frozen you used a gust to shatter the ice and it worked if you could just do a little more then maybe  the sky would clear out. You did two more sections when you felt the ground give in. Someone had destroyed the stairs you made and it was probably Eneru. You were now free falling and was about to crash but Luffy turned into a balloon and you landed on him safely. "Thanks Lu." You then jumped off and started thinking of how you would get up there. It was probably just easier to destroy the machine producing the clouds.

"Gum gum hanabi." Luffy started punching aimlessly imitating the action of fireworks. Eneru couldn't predict the moves and was getting hit pretty badly until he fell on the ground. 
"You did it you defeated Eneru." Nami said but it's like she forgot the fight that went down at the ruins. 
"He wouldn't go down that easily." You didn't mean to sound like you were defending him or anything.

Eneru started getting up though he wasn't in the best of shapes he had blood running down his face. The deathpiea was still generating more clouds into the sky. 
"Is that all you've got? Once you're gone the world will be mine. Once again everyone will fear, worship and revere me. Vermin like you are no match for me. To me nothing is impossible I am the almighty God." Eneru said, this had to be the most delusional person you had the pleasure of meeting.

"Feast your eyes , rubber person on the falling island's despair. This will be the end of the sky island." 

"Grom puddling." He had gone to the gold and melted some off and stuck it to Luffy's hand which was going to attack. "Rubber person from the Blue Sea I don't have to fight you, you know. After all I couldn't stand another hit from fighting you again." Luffy screams in pain from everything. It must have been horrible especially with molten metal making contact with one's skin. 
"There will be no one in the world who can defeat me." 

"In the world? Are you stupid or what? There are lots who can! In the Blue sea there're lots of monstrous fighters." Luffy said and you started laughing at his words he was right. If someone from down below got Eneru's fruit and some combat experience it would be a recipe for disaster how strong they would be, especially since his fruit wasn't even awakened. Eneru kicked Luffy off the ship. "LUFFY!" Nami went to the edge seeing him fall.
"Fight me!" Luffy yelled back to Eneru.

"That rubber thing was annoying however this is the conclusion." Luffy would never back down without a proper fight.

 You were thinking and it was probably easier for him to get back up with your help. You stood on the edge ready to jump after Luffy when you felt your leg being pulled up and you landed on the deck, getting some splinters in your cheeks.

Eneru then teleported you to the gold Buddha structure. He then started melting the gold placing  your hands inside it up till your wrists, then three inches inward. You were biting your teeth together so hard, it was beyond painful and you didn't want Nami to start worrying about you especially in this situation where she should be worrying about herself. Blood was trickling down your face from what you thought was a small splinter but was a piece of wood lodged into your face.  Your hands were above your head and you had nothing to actually do right now except sit down and see how this will play out.

"I'm not going to give you the chance to pull something like you did with the clouds."
"This is so low why don't you just face me like a man and fight."

He crouched down to your level and pinched your chin. "I'm still taking you with me I wouldn't want you resenting me before we even reach." Little does he know that you already do. In this moment you wished either Shiro or Kuro were here at least for Nami's for sake. If she gets the chance she should make the right choice right now.

"If they cry or scream the sky island can't be saved, it will fall and I will rise to the earth with no end the endless vearth on the ark maxim. But before that I need to pick up the treasure fit for me, the golden bell most befitting for me a god." He then turned to Nami.
"You are lucky to have made it this far abandon the incompetent."

"Ah a future that I wish for? Yes. But if I stay here and go with you is the same as being alone. It's no fun having everything if I can't be with those guys." This brought a smile to your face and you felt nice knowing that Nami treasured the crew this much. Achieving your goal surrounded by people you care about is much easier than doing it solo. 

"Not a wise choice, now you've lost all chances to survive. If you don't want to be on this ship there's only one fate for you. Go to the afterlife." Nami was definitely on her own right now. You tried to pull your hands out but they weren't coming out. You had to think what would Zoro or Sanji do in a situation like this? There was no doubt that Zoro would rather just loose his arms than loose the bigger fight. Sanji would die before he lets Nami be put in a compromising position. You would  just figure something out you always do. Something about this was unnerving, you had no idea of  how to possibly get out of this. Maybe if you had Eneru's ability you would just move through the gold and get out.

Nami was already dodging some attacks coming from Eneru. You were watching the fight when you heard some yelling from afar. It sounded like Sanji and Usopp and you definitely weren't the only one who noticed the tiny extra weight on board, Eneru must have also realized. 

"Seems they're serious about recuing you." Eneru said to Nami before he turned to face you. "You unfortunately not so much."  
"Just because help has come doesn't mean you are safe." If you recall well Nami did come here with the waver, they should all be able to leave on that. You could only hope that the rest were safe. Robin and Chopper were down there so they would be okay, wherever Kuro and Shiro were you just hoped that they were at the very least helping out. 

The fight was still going on. "You amuse me girl. So such tools exist in the blue sea."
"Thunderball!" Nami made tiny cloud balls. " Creating a path for lightning very smart. Only someone well acquainted with weather phenomena can do that. Begone."

A door to your  right opened and out came Usopp. "You begone special attack exploding star." The attack did nothing. "I'm sorry." Usopp was apologizing. "It's you I met you at the ship." Seems like Usopp and Eneru had a previous run in. Usopp started looking around like he was expecting Sanji to also be here, he concluded that he was here on his own. "I see." He then closed the door. He knew that he couldn't just leave Nami to fight alone. He opened the door again but his legs were shaking so much you thought they were going to give in. "Hey  you!"

Eneru sends some lightning his way but Usopp rolls around dodging it perfectly making  his way to Nami.
"Nami !"
"What should I do?" Nami was genuinely curious if Usopp had come up with a plan. 
"Save me." 
"I thought you came here to save me." 

Before they could continue the discussion lightning came their way blasting them away.  "Jumping off is our only option... But what about Y/n?" Nami was worried about having to leave you all alone up here.
"Y/n ? I don't see him anywhere? Plus he's strong he can take care of himself." Usopp said. You had to just let them go there was no having them wait for you to figure this out. There was another lighting strike. "Usopp spell. A needle got stuck deep under my finger nail. I used paper to slice across my knuckles. I have five cracker sores on my gums." Eneru clearly wasn't tolerating any of it. Usopp got hit directly. "Usopp!" You and Nami both yelled. You saw the smoke coming off his body. 
"Y/n don't worry if I can come ba--."
"Nami!" You cut her off, " worry about yourself take Usopp and if you can Sanji and just leave please." She heard you loud and clear and started preparing the waver getting ready to leave. 

"Even if you want to escape it won't be so easy going against me. You want to play tag with God?" Nami was already riding the waver getting ready to go to leave. " Usopp grab on." Nami was about to grab his hand when Eneru interrupted and pushed Usopp's hand down to the ground. Although he had the lightning fruit he couldn't prepare for what was about to happen. Sanji kicked Usopp onto the waver and they were able to both able to escape.

"El Thor!" Sanji had been hit, it looked like he already had previous damage. He was still standing tall with a cigarette in hand. He put it into his mouth before continuing, " Thank you... I was just about to ask for a light and.." Sanji said. 
"And? What else?" Eneru asked. Sanji had taken his time to inhale and exhale the smoke.   
"Yeah you'll pay for this." Those were his last words before he collapsed face first onto the deck. 

"Sanji?" You called out to him but he was completely unconscious. There was suddenly a rumbling sound and then it was like the ship was malfunctioning and shaking. 
"Seems like he wasn't just walking around the ship doing nothing." You stated and Eneru faced an unconscious Sanji angrily. "No you didn't! Damn you what were you doing inside the ship? The gears must have gone awry I have to fix it." Eneru went inside the ship to see what was going on. You took this as a chance to try and pull your hands out.

You were pulling and pulling try to get them out but you heard a ripping sound and the pain was immense. You had to bite down on your bottom lip to hide the pain you were now feeling. You tried to talk to Sanji but he wasn't giving any response. Someone was climbing onto the ship. It was Usopp he had come back. He had probably come for our star chef. " Usopp you came for Sanji?" 

"Sorry I don't know who you are pretty lady but we'll be leaving now." 
Usopp was about to grab Sanji and jump off but Eneru  had already finished fixing whatever problem there was. Usopp quickly jumped off. You had no choice but to just somehow get down with Sanji. 

"The ship's all better, Its spewing thunderclouds nicely. The festivities are soon at hand."
You couldn't stay here any longer. You were okay with putting yourself in problems but not Sanji. You would make sure he got back safely if it was the last thing you did. 
"The time has come let us begin festivities, Mamaragan!" Lightning began to fall down from the clouds as if it was water. The forest began to burn up and Angel island was destroyed. 

"Is that where the detestable Shandorian village is? This is an exquisite view watching everything get destroyed. They're originally from the Blue Sea surely they'd enjoy going home." He was laughing as he continued to destroy everything below. Whoever was in control needed to do a better job. Power was always given to those who didn't deserve it they would just use it to torment those who were weaker than them. If you had that kind of power you would make everyone's life at the top a living hell starting with everyone on mariejois. You would make it your personal task to make sure that their minds would experience the worst kind of horrors as their bodies were riddled with incurable illness and make sure that they live to suffer through it all. Death was always the easy way out and  you wouldn't grant them the joy of leaving the earth. You just needed a little more power and practice. Who were you kidding you wanted a lot more power, Eneru was under utilising his fruit. Your mouth would water when you thought of all the things you would do if you got your hands on said ability.

This fantasizing was doing nothing for you. "Where is this endless Vearth we are going to anyway?" Eneru was glad. He thought you had finally come around and was willing to talk. He came to where you were and crouched like he did before pinching your cheeks. You felt the sting of the cut you received earlier. He pointed in the distance and you could swear you almost missed it. It was the fucking moon.

He let go of your face and you tried to hold in your laugh but you couldn't and started laughing he looked at you and his cheeks along with the tips of his ears flushed red with embarrassment. Maybe it was because your laugh was so cute or because the source of your humor was what he had said. "That's .... that's the moon." You struggled to say in between laughs. "It's the endless vearth." He said again but this time with less confidence and a flood of uncertainty, he had even began to doubt himself.

He came back down to your level and grabbed your chin. "It doesn't matter that's where we are going."
"If I had your powers then I could escape." You were sure you said that in your head but it seems to have slipped out.
"Escaping is a pipe dream you'll just have to get used to my company." He walked back to the edge watching all the chaos unfold. You felt slightly itchy behind your ear so you scratched it. You brought your other hand down and it looked all distorted and it was glowing pure white with some black sparks coming out. You were smiling like an idiot. Eneru turned back and you made your hands go through to look like you were still captured but you had no idea how this power worked. 

You ended up warping all the way to the top of the ship which wasn't planned, you had to get your footing stable or you would end up crashing and hitting the ground. You teleported down to the ground where Sanji was. Steam was coming out of your wrists from the injury healing as well as from your face, that was the most normal thing happening you pulled out what was left of the splinter. You knelt down and brought Sanji's face up to rest on your thighs. You tried slapping him but he still wouldn't get up. You had no option but  to drag his limp body away from the ship. You would teleport the both of you down but you needed a tutorial  on how to use this fruit.

You were able to turn parts of your body into lighting but you hadn't tried striking anything yet.

*My dumb ass thought I could write and post 10 chapters in one day all 3k plus words. Decided to remove the mask so that it's easier to write emotions and other characters can tell what reader id feeling at the time :) 
anyway shout out to all my readers if you don't see your country plz lmk 

Canada                                                                                 
USA
Brazil
Peru 
Colombia
Argentina
Chile
Thailand
India
Japan
South Africa
Greece
Russia
Sweden
Jamaica
Chile 
Malaysia
Morocco
France
Australia
Indonesia
Philippines
South Korea
 Cambodia
Vietnam
Bangladesh
Turkey
Kenya
Egypt
Finland
Denmark
Honduras 
El Salvador
Nepal
Tunisia
Spain
Portugal
UK
Netherlands
Germany
Czech Republic
Austria
Italy
Bulgaria
Republic of Serbia
Syria
Norway
The Bahams
Costa Rica
Mexico

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

434K 11.2K 75
Lol, me? Continuing any of the stories I have going? Unlikely. Me starting a new collection of oneshots? Yeah, whoops. Anyways I'm not super far into...
3.9K 67 13
The photo goes to all the rightful owners! -You lost your crew but Law was there to save you and helped you recover. You finally met Law once again...
54.2K 1.7K 11
❝𝐑𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐬𝐞𝐱 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐝𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦 𝐟𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐫... 𝘭𝘶𝘧𝘧𝘺 𝘹 𝘣𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳 ...
221K 3.7K 178
Welcome to One Piece one shots, I know I have been gone for a long time but One Piece helped me get back into writing again, Hope you all enjoy Disc...