The Potter Twins | Watching t...

By Dragon_Zombie

In which 8 movie are sent from future to watch what happens in future. The story of Harry and Camila Potter's... More

Disclaimer
Cast 1
Cast 2
Part: 1
1:1
1:2
1:3
1:4
1:5
1:6
1:7
1:8
1:9
1:10
1:11
1:12
1:13
1:14
1:15
1:16
1:17
1:18
1:19
1:20
1:21
1:22
Part: 2
2:1
2:2
2:3
2:4
2:5
2:6
2:7
2:8
2:9
2:10
2:11
2:12
2:13
2:14
2:15
2:16
2:17
2:18
2:19
2:20
2:21
2:22
2:23
2:24
2:25
2:26
2:27
2:28
2:29
2:30
Q/A
Part: 3
3:2
3:3
Note

3:1

5.4K 178 36
By Dragon_Zombie

In year 2004 September, Location: Queens, New York.

A few months pregnant Camila is standing near kitchen island making something for herself and her baby daddy.

"Reggie!"

"Yes, love!" shouted the voice of her husband who was sitting in the living room.

Suddenly the door bell rang.

"I'll check the door!" shouted Reggie to his lovely wife.

When Camila reaches living room she sees Zayn her bestfriend forever and ever, sitting there with a little two months old James Sirius Potter who was looking at Regulus with his little eyes widely opened trying to process who is the man infront of him.

"Well well if it isn't my favourite Potter." said Camila as she moves forward to hug Zayn and cute little James.

She moves to sit down beside Regulus who immediately puts his hand on shoulders trying to make her as comfortable as he can.

"So What brings you here ?" asked Regulus.

"Don't be so rude, Reggie!" said Camila as a mood swing hits and she suddenly starts getting emotional.

Regulus panicked trying to calm her down while saying sorry after sorry.

"Want Ice Cream ? I'll get you that!" asked Regulus panicking still trying to soothe out Camila as she nods now looking less upset. Meanwhile Zayn looks highly amused with the show infront of him.

"Now Mila, he was not rude and I came here to talk about something important." Zayn said as the amusement vanishes from his eyes and his tone gets serious.

"So, as you might know Hermione has became the Minister of Magic and Professor Minnie is the new Headmistress of Hogwarts. We, Golden trio and our Slytherin friends have decided to combine our memories and make them into movies. So, we can help the old generation win the first war against voldy-baldy." He stops as he takes a deep breath.

"We want your help with that because you are the best with memory charms and we will be able to go in past to meet our parents but for that you have to finally meet the golden trio before you think they are going to hate you no cami they are not going to hate you. They love you and miss you. I know what we did was wrong for them but I know they will understand that after what they did it was better that you would have some time for yourself." he finishes looking at little James too scared to look at Camila's reaction.

"Absolutely not! she is not going near those things!" exclaimed Regulus protectively as he helds Camila's hand.

"I would be glad to help but I don't want to meet them just now. I know, I am being selfish but it's not easy you know." says Camila as she rubs Regulus's hand over her little bump on the belly trying to calm him down.

"Draco had an idea that maybe we can use your fake name which you use to work under MACUSA. Since you work in the Unspeakable section they would not force you too show your identity because it will be against the law of MACUSA. I'll provide you with the memories and you can merge them as you wish. How's that ?" Zayn asked as he explained her.

"I think it's fine you could just tell them that you gave the memories to Unspeakable Skylar Parkar because they are the best with memory charms. I will meet them but only when we go to the past." she said making a deal Zayn as Regulus also agrees with the plan.

"I think we'll work with that for now but how much time will it take for you to finish this ?" asked Zayn while watching Regulus throw little James in the air and catching him carefully.

"4 to 6 months I think ? I'll try as soon as possible." exclaimed Camila.

"Okay the Memories will be send to you in a few days and I hope you can collect yours within that time." said Zayn as he stands up taking James from Regulus as he gets ready to leave.

"Sure be safe, Visit soon!" said Camila as she drops Zayn by the door leading him out of the house.

-

"Peter, I know you love your godmother but let her have some time with her husband!" whined Regulus earning a cheeky smile from Peter Parker.

-

"oh, what did I do. uhh it's done! Oh my god I did it! I did it Reggie!" shouted Camila as she finally finished merging the memories together after almost four months.

Reggie came running inside the room as he heard her shouting.

"You did it ?" asked Regulus as he hugs her carefully trying not to hurt her seven months pregnant belly.

"Yep, let's call Zayn and Theo." said Camila excitedly as she struts over to her phone and informed her friends.

Immediately the fire place roared revealing Theo, Daphne, Draco, Blaise and Zayn.

"Oh my god Cami! you look so beautiful girl!" said Daphne as she moves forward to hug Camila. One by one all of her friends hugged her.

"The movies are finally done!" Camila exclaimed excitedly.

"As expected from you, you finished them before time." said Theo as smiled at her gently as she blushed at the compliment which caused Regulus to glare at Theo.

Theo raised his hands in surrender as he saw Regulus glaring at him.

"So, Professor Minnie transformed these buttons as a portkey type thing to go in past." said Blaise as he hands Regulus and Camila a button each.

"If you press them you'll reach in the past exactly where these memories are being played." explained Draco.

"So, when are we going ?" asked Regulus.

"The movies will be sent there in a week and we will go after they've finished the 2nd year." said Zayn.

"But there's a problem. If one of us uses the button before anyone else we all will be in past. No matter what we are doing." said Daphne as she gazes at her nails.

"Uh we can always select a time to do this." suggested Camila.

"Yep, we will inform you the time when we have discussed it with others." said Zayn as he stands reaching to hug Camila again.

"I have to go now James is alone with Harry who knows what he will do to my son." said Zayn as he hurries out of the house leaving others laughing.

-

"C'mon Peter Daphne will visit us some other day." says Camila as she tries to get Peter of her phone.

"Peter-" The ground started shaking suddenly and all of a sudden Camila, Regulus and Peter are standing a dark corridor which looks like old Hogwarts. They looked at Peter and were relieved that he was not the one who pressed that button.

They heard commotion going on in the great hall as started to enter the hall when they heard a girly screen knowing it was from one and only Draco Malfoy.

"What the fuck-"

"Who the hell pressed that button!"

"I'm so sorry guys! James accidentally did it!"

"How did he got his hand on that button!"

"Excuse us but who are you guys ?" asked a new voice.

Just than the Great Hall doors opened and Camila along with Regulus and Peter Parker entered.

"Camila Siri Potter! Is that you ?!" shouted Hermione as she looked at the figures who entered the room.

Harry and almost everyone in the great hall was shocked and frozen on there places.

"Cami ?" whispered Harry as he rushed towards her to hug her but was stopped by  future Regulus as the past one was sitting like frozen as he glaces at his future self and Camila's pregnant belly.

"Stop right there Potter!" said Regulus as he moves infront of Camila protectively.

"Two Reggies ?" asked Sirius. Upon hearing his voice Camila looks towards him with teary eyes as she hands Peter to future Regulus and moves forward to hug him.

"Oh My God Sirius I missed you so so so much!" she said as she almost starts crying on his shoulder while Sirius looked shocked at her but hugs her back carefully.

"Wait wait first of all tell me who did this to you ?" asked Marauders at the same time while pointing their fingers on her seven months pregnant belly.

"My husband of course." said as she hugs all of the Marauders except Peter.

"And who is that husband of yours ?" said Fleamont as he takes out his wand from his pocket.

"Reg-"

"My little Brother ?"

"You Baby Black how dare you!" shouted James as he points his wand at future Regulus.

Suddenly Regulus puts Peter down and tells him to go to his godmother. He then looks at his past self and gave him a look.

He counts 1, 2, 3, from his fingers and both of them runs out of the Great Hall with James, Sirius, Remus and Fleamont chasing after them throwing curses at both of them.

"I think we should do introductions first." said Euphemia as she pulls her granddaughter to sit beside her.

"So, I am Hermione Granger-Weasley, muggleborn, I'm 24 years old and I work as the Minister of Magic Britain." she said as the Purebloods looked furious of how can muggleborn be minister of magic.

"I'm Ron Weasley, this is my sister Ginny, I'm also 24 years old and I work as a Auror in the ministry.","And I am a quidditch player." said Ron and Ginny as they went to hug they're parents.

"This is Luna Lovegood my girlfriend." Ginny says pulling a blonde girl closer to her.

"I'm Neville Longbottom, I teach Herbology at Hogwarts." he says as he goes to hug his parents.

"Merry Meet, I am Daphne Greengrass, I work as a Healer." she introduced herself as she makes her way to sit down near Camila.

"Merry Meet, I am Draco Malfoy, I work at Ministry." he wents to sit down beside his mother who hugs him.

"Merry Meet, I am Theodore Nott, I am Chaser in the Ireland quidditch team." he says and went to sit down beside Daphne.

"What's up guy's it's your favourite guy, Blaise Zabini! I work as a famous model for Italian magic magazine." he says as he throws flying kisses towards girls causing them to blush.

By the time Marauders and Fleamont has come with both the Regulus behind them with their clothes and face all weirded out.

Everyone in the black family except Walburga started laughing loudly for the first time in public seeing both the Regulus's state.

"Anyways I am Zayn Diggory as you might know me. I work as a curse breaker. And this little man right here is my son James Sirius Potter." he says as he hands James to Harry and goes to sit near Camila.

"I'm Harry Potter and I'm married to Zayn right here." this caused everyone to whistle loudly. "I am the head of DMLE." he says as he went to sit down beside his mother who hugs him.

"Now, finally someone who we all want to meet." said Marlene.

Camila stands from her seat and goes to stand near Regulus who immediately puts his hand on her waist earning glares from her Family and Marauders.

"I'm Camila Potter, now Black. This is my husband Regulus Black. I work as a Unspeakable in MACUSA and this is my godson Peter Parker." she says as a sudden realisation flows over Hermione's face as she says "You were Unspeakable Skylar Parker who helped up make these moves!" earning a nod from Camila.

"Okay, now that the introductions are in order we should start breakfast then we will start with the 3rd film." said Mcgonagall as she claps her hand and the food appears infront of everyone.

"YES FOOD!", "RONALD WEASLEY! eat properly!" could be heard around the Hall as a few students laughs.

"So how many months ?" asked Lily as she glaces at her daughters belly.

"Seventh almost eighth." says Camila as she rubs her belly.

"What do you think the baby's gender is ?" asked Euphemia.

"They're Twins! A boy and A girl!" exclaimed Zayn earning wierd glaces from ladies.

"Oh I am her bestfriend you know so I know." he replies while fake coughing.

"So have you decided any name ?" asked Marlene as she leans forward.

"Yep, I was thinking about Elian for the Boy and Eleanor for girl." says Camila excitedly.

All the gents were sitting side by side looking at ladies talking trying to hear what they were talking about all excited and cheery.

"Prongs what are they talking about ?" asked Sirius.

"Dunno, Ladies are hard to understand." said James.

"What did you say Potter ?!"

"Nothing Lily-flower! why don't you eat look it's your favourite pastry."

___________________
Main movie starts after this chapter. This is the longest chapter I've ever wrote.
2135 words excluding this note.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 31.5K 200
***Completed*** 337k words **Some 18+ content! consider this your official warning!** When Violet steps onto the Hogwarts Express for the first time...
56.2K 2.3K 42
War is over...Hogwarts is rebuild and every 8th year should return to finish their education...Harry and Draco As well ...Its final year and Draco ne...
9.6K 388 30
Various Harry Potter (girls) x Modern! fem reader *Warning⚠️ • Grammatical error • Foul language • All I published with pictures came from Pinterest...
80.2K 5.2K 44
"i hope you're still flourishing when i'm not here." in which a world where four teen boys become the face of fame and while his friends adore it, on...