my alpha crush is my bodyguar...

By aintATp

a #PhayuRain ABO au wherein - Rain Tangwai (o) once again caused ruckus in his P'Pai's bar, making his appa d... More

author's note.
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen. 🔞
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty-one.
twenty-two. 🔞
twenty-three.
twenty-four.
twenty-six.
twenty-seven.
author's note.

twenty-five.

2.3K 96 6
By aintATp

8am | Siam Hospital

Third Person's Point of View

Phayu woke up with the sunlight shining on his face. He immediately checked if his omega was awake right now and to his disappointment, Rain was still sleeping soundly on the hospital bed.

He got up from his seat beside the omega and gave a forehead kiss to the younger. Phayu looked around and saw that Rain's Appa is still sleeping as well so he decided to leave the room for a moment to buy breakfast for them. He sees the family's bodyguards standing outside the room and bowed at him. He just nodded at them in response before walking out towards the hallway.

On his way out, he saw Prapai on his way to Rain's room, holding two paper bags on his hand. The alpha smiled at Phayu and waved at him. "Ai'Yu. You're awake." Prapai greeted as he handed the bags over to the latter.

Phayu checked what's inside the bags and saw that it contained clothes and food for them before looking back at Prapai curiously. "I decided to be a good friend and stop by on your house to get you some clothes and your things. Fah told me that you'll probably be stubborn and not leave Rain's side until he becomes better. That's why there. I got you your clothes." The younger alpha explained with a grin on his face.

"Oh, also. Pa's clothes are in there as well. That old man told me that he'll stay here too because he wants Rain to see him once he wakes up." Phayu nodded at Prapai and looked at him.

"Thank you, Pai. Let's go inside. Eat breakfast with us." Said Phayu as he placed one hand on the alpha's shoulder.

They headed back to Rain's hospital room as they chitchatted. Once inside, both alphas lowered down their voices as they don't want to wake the older alpha yet.

As both of them settled down, Phayu asked after taking a bite of his sandwich. "What about Nong Sky? How is he? Yesterday he was also distressed about Rain." Prapai sighed, remembering how his omega struggled.

"Well, he almost fainted because of crying. After we went back to his dorm, he couldn't help it and broke down. He says he blames himself for leaving Raindrop alone. Also, he was enraged. He wanted to kill his ex so bad, man. I had to calm him down for an hour straight." Prapai explained as he slumped back on his chair, feeling exhausted of yesterday's events.

Phayu reached out a hand to the other and said, "Haa, it must've been tough for you as well, Pai. Also, tell Nong Sky that he doesn't have to feel guilty at all. None of us expected that this would happen. I also want to thank him for being there for Rain when I wasn't. All we have to do now is to wait for them to get better." The other alpha smiled at Phayu as they both continued to chitchat.

After a short talk, they heard a low groan coming from the couch. "Aiyah, my back hurts from this couch. I should probably tell the boards to do something about this." Phayu and Prapai turned their attention to the older who's now sitting on the couch, still wearing his office clothes. "Aow, good morning boys."

"Good morning, Pa. How was sleep?" Greeted Prapai.

"Good morning, Uncle. Here have breakfast with us." Said Phayu who offered another sandwich to the other.

The older alpha just smiled at them and sat at the edge of Rain's bed carefully, not wanting to bump to the omega.

"Have you talked to Khun Jeng, Pai? Is that bastard still locked up in there?" The older asked as he took a bite of his food.

Prapai's gaze turned sharp. "Yes, Pa. I went to visit that guy a while ago before going here. I had to do my morning exercise, after all." He smirked, remembering how he 'warmed up' with Sky's ex, making him as a punching bag until he passed out.

Phayu just shook his head at his friend as he already knows what was running through Prapai's mind. Maybe after Rain gets discharged from the hospital, he'll probably pay Gun a visit too. He thinks.

"That's good then. Lucky for him, my grandchild is alive. If not, I would've killed him in an instant yesterday." The alpha said casually.

All of them became frozen in their seats as they heard a soft voice say, "Who are you killing, A-Appa..?"

The three alphas jumped in their seats as they panicked on who'll call the doctor first. In the end, it was Pai who went outside running, calling for a doctor's help.

"Rain, baby! Oh my.. oh my God, my love. You're finally awake. Are you okay? Are you in pain right now? Do you need anything? What about food? Do you want food? Oh shit, uh, you couldn't eat yet. Are you okay, baby? Hmm?" Phayu rambled while the omega just looked at him fondly.

Rain weakly reached his alpha's hands as Phayu gently took his, careful not to hurt Rain. "Silly, P'Phayu. I'm okay now. Why are you panicking?" That's when Phayu unconsciously let his tears fall. He held the omega's hands closer to his face as he tried to feel and smell Rain's comforting scent to calm himself down. "Don't cry, P'Phayu.. I'm going to cry too.."

Phayu immediately wiped his tears as he heard his omega spoke. The older alpha just watched them lovingly, feeling very relieved that his youngest son is now awake. "My Raindrop.. my dearest Raindrop.. Appa was so worried about you.. I thought.. I thought I was going to lose you, my baby. Appa was so scared." His Appa cried as he leaned in next to Phayu to hug his son.

"Why are you guys crying? I'm okay now.. you guys are making me cry too.. *sniffs* I'm here now." Rain softly said, making both alphas cry more. The omega felt mixed emotions that time as he doesn't know whether to laugh or to cry. He just let them hold him as he felt warm.

Their attentions turned to the door where Rain's doctor stood, waiting. Prapai cleared his throat to shoo both alphas away but neither of them budged. Dr. Jan just gave a reassuring smile to Prapai, telling him that it's okay.

"Good morning, Khun Rain. Good morning, Mr. Tangwai and Khun Phayu." The doctor greeted. "I'm here to check your vital signs, Khun. Also, to make sure that your little peanut is okay." Rain's eyes widened at the mention of his pup. He still doesn't have any idea that everyone in their family knows.

"D-Dr. Jan.. We talked about this already.." The omega quietly said, hoping that the other three still didn't get the hint.

Rain's attention was turned to Phayu as he touched the omega's hands. His eyes widened once again when he saw his alpha holding the ultrasound photo of their pup. "T-this.."

"Yes, baby. I know about our pup already. As a matter of fact, we all know. We're sorry if we didn't wait for you to reveal it to us but due to the accident, the surgeon told us about it." Phayu explained as he scratched his nape, feeling guilty.

The three alphas gulped as they heard the omega huffed. 'Uh-oh, our sassy little Raindrop is back.' Prapai thought to himself as he avoided Rain's sharp gaze.

"Haa, okay then. Dr. Jan, please. Examine me now." Rain softly said to his gynecologist who just smiled at him. The omega's gaze turned sharp as he looked at the alphas one by one.

After a few minutes of checking, the female doctor smiled at Rain. "There you go, all done. Your body is recovering steadily but I advice you to stay in the hospital for 2 or 3 more days for me to be able to monitor you easily. As for your little peanut, don't worry, they're in a stable condition as well and I recommend you to eat a balanced diet for you and your pup's health, okay? Mr. Tangwai, Khun Prapai, and Khun Phayu. Please don't let Khun Rain be stressed by any means. It will have an effect to him and his pup's health so please refrain from stressing him out nor making him do things that could make him tired." Phayu blushed at the doctor's words but quickly behaved when he met his omega's sharp eyes.

"Also, a nurse will check up on your from time to time so that your wounds will heal faster. Other than that, you are in your recovery stage already." Dr. Jan explained as Rain took note of every word that she advised him.

"Thank you, Dr. Jan." Rain smiled at the doctor in which the other returned as well. The three alphas gave a wai at her before leaving the hospital room. Now, only the four of them are left inside.

"Care to tell me what that surgeon's name is?" Rain started as he signaled Phayu to help him sit up on his bed.

His Appa and older brother gulped nervously as they knew that the omega wanted to surprise them with the revelation of having a pup. Phayu walked towards both of the alphas as he stood beside them, lowering his head.

"Appa." The omega sharply said.

"But Raindrop.. the surgeon did that because—" The older alpha was cut off by Rain's gaze.

"I didn't ask about that, Appa. I asked about that surgeon's name! Hmph! My pregnancy was supposed to be a secret from you guys! Because of him, my surprise was ruined! I wanted to keep it a secret from you guys first *sobs* H-he ruined it." He wiped his tears as he cried angrily.

The three alphas lightly panicked as they remembered Dr. Jan's words from a while ago. 'Don't let Khun Rain be stressed.'

Phayu was the first one to collect himself and walked carefully towards his omega. "Baby.. it's okay. If you- If you want, you can still surprise us, right Uncle? Pai?" The other two just nodded at him in agreement.

"B-but.. that would be nonsense! *sobs* Hmph, why am I even c-crying! Stupid hormones! Stupid pregnancy! *sobs* I mean.. *sniffs* Oh no, my pup is not stupid.. I just-" With that, Phayu just pulled his omega into a hug to calm him down. He is beginning to accept his fate of dealing with the omega's sudden mood swings.

"Shh, baby. It's okay. I am very very happy that we are having our pup already. At first, I can't believe that it really is happening but after hearing what your doctor said, I am over the moon that our dream is slowly coming true." The alpha said as he placed gentle pats on the omega's back, subtly soothing him with his pheromones.

"R-Really? *sniffs* D-did you know Phi that.. that I was scared of telling you..? Of telling all of you..?" Rain let go of the hug and lowered down his head, not wanting to meet their gazes at him.

His Appa and P'Pai walked up to him and sat beside his hospital bed. "My dearest Raindrop.. why were you scared? Are you.. are you perhaps thinking that we wouldn't accept you and you little peanut?" Asked the older alpha as he reached his youngest son's hands.

Rain nodded, feeling ashamed of himself for doubting his own family and his alpha. But, can you blame him? He has watched many dramas and read stories about situations like this. Most of them disliked the idea of having a young pregnant omega in their household. It caused him to overthink and decide to ask his P'Phayu about his idea of having pups at a young age.

"You don't have to feel sad, Raindrop. We understand you. We know it's not easy." His brother added. Rain was now surrounded by the three alphas who were comforting him.

This made Rain cry even more as they continued to console him. The omega looked at the ultrasound photo on his hands as he pulled away from them.

"Well.. since everybody knows about it already.. then here it is." He showed them the photo that he is holding. "This is P'Phayu and I's pup. This little bunbun has been in my tummy for three months now." Rain handed the photo to his Appa and both him and Prapai fought over it. In the end, the older alpha got the hold of the photo.

"My grandchild.. I have a grandchild already *sobs* My little Raindrop will be a Mama soon." The alpha teared up as he took photos of the ultrasound picture in his hands.

Prapai took photos of the image as well as he teared up along with his Dad. Phayu and Rain just chuckled at their emotional asses as they leaned towards each other's foreheads lovingly.

"Thank you, baby. I'm happy that we'll soon have our pup with us." Said Phayu before placing a kiss on Rain's head. The omega just smiled at him and snuggled on the alpha's neck, sniffing his scent.

Their attention was turned to the omega as he whined. "I'm hungryyy." The three of them immediately went beside Rain, bombarding him with questions.

"What do you want to eat, Raindrop?"

"Do you want Carbonara, baby? I'll cook for you."

"I'll buy you a branch of Mcdonald's, dear. Just tell Appa."

Rain suddenly felt dizzy by their continuous questioning as he pouted. "You guys are so overacting! I'm feeling dizzy because of you. Hmph!"

They quickly retreated from the omega's personal as they were reminded by the doctor's words again.

"But, Rain is hungry and this tiny human in me too! We want chicken tenders and broccoli sauce! Also, buy us boba drinks! I want the taro flavored one. Please get me fries as well. Oh, and.. and mac n' cheese! I want P'Phayu to buy them all for me. Not you, Appa. Not you, P'Pai. Only P'Phayu." The long haired alpha mentally took note of everything his baby just said.

"Yes, Sir Rain! Then, I'll be on my way now. I don't want my babies to be grumpy." Phayu placed another soft kiss on his omega's forehead and went on his way to buy his omega's cravings.

Rain happily watched his alpha run outside while his P'Pai looked at him, still teary eyed. "My baby brother.. You're a parent now. When did you grow up so fast? That Phayu! He's taking you away from us so early. *sobs* Don't leave me yet, my baby Raindrop!" Prapai wailed at the omega who just rolled his eyes at his dramatic ass.

"Ai'P'Pai! Just say you're jealous and go! You want to have a family with Sky too, no?" Rain gave his brother a teasing grin, making the alpha blush. "Aiyah, but are you and Sky in a relationship yet? Tsk, tsk. You're so slow, P'Pai! P'Phayu and I have been dating for almost four months already. We became a couple faster than you guys!" The omega laughed at his pouting brother.

"That's because you and Phayu are moving too quickly, Raindrop. What's next, huh? Moving in together? *fake sobs* No, no! I won't let you go with him, my dear brother! It's either I will move in with you guys or Phayu will move in with us. Other choices are not welcome!" Prapai said. This made their Dad smack him, making Rain laugh once again.

Prapai rubbed the area where his Pa smacked him and pouted even more. "Hmph, Pa! It's clear that you have your favoritism." The older alpha nodded in agreement.

"That's right. Ever since our Raindrop was born, he has been my favorite. So, get your ass out of here, Pai. I have to bond with my favorite son." The alpha said jokingly, teasing his oldest son. Rain looked at Prapai smugly, making him smile.

"Well, in this family. Rain is also my favorite, Pa! I will not let you take him away from me! You and Phayu are my rivals from now on. Plus, I will be the little peanut's favorite. Not Phayu and you, Pa. It will be me!" Prapai stuck out his tongue and crossed his arms at his Pa. Rain, on the other hand, just watched both of them bicker. He finds it entertaining, better than most TV dramas that he has watched.

The hospital room's door opened, revealing Phayu who was holding three plastic bags. Rain's mouth watered at the smell of chicken coming from Phayu's direction. The delicious smell became stronger as the alpha walked closer to Rain. His Appa and older brother stopped bickering as well.

"Wow! Wow! All of these are looking delicious! Thank you, P'Phayu!" The omega exclaimed as his eyes sparkled at the sight of the food in front of him. Phayu just patted his head before serving his baby's food at the table next to them.

As Rain was about to eat, he sensed that his Appa and P'Pai were also eyeing his food. "I am warning you, guys. These are all mine. Buy your own. If you even dared to try and grab one of my chicken tenders, I won't let you see my pup!" The omega threatened them and the both of them went to sit at the couch as fast as a lightning.

Phayu placed a tissue on Rain's clothes as he didn't want his omega to be dirty. He also assisted Rain in putting on plastic gloves as the omega insisted that he doesn't want to use utensils when eating. Phayu also made sure that Rain's foods were all fresh and are not that hot for his omega to eat. The older alpha and Prapai just watched the domestic scene in front of them as both of them missed their partners.

Rain happily ate the foods that his alpha bought for him as they all watched him become all smiley and excited. And, to their surprise, the omega finished all of his cravings in one sitting. "Aow, I finished all of it already?" He pouted. Phayu patted his head gently.

"Yes you did, sweet boy. How was it? Are you full now?" Asked Phayu smilingly.

The three of them were shocked when Rain shook his head. "No. I still want to eat more chicken tenders and broccoli sauce, P'Phayu. It's not enough. Please buy me more." He looked at his alpha with pleading eyes and who was Phayu to say no, right?

"Alright, baby. I'll buy you more, okay? What about boba? You want boba as well?" Rain nodded. "Noted. I'll also buy Uncle and Pai something to eat, hmm? So that we can all eat together, is that okay?" The omega thought deeply for a moment before nodding. Both alphas sighed in relief because watching Rain eat made them hungry.

"I'll be right back, baby. I love you." Said Phayu as he placed a kiss on Rain's lips and stomach. Rain blushed at the gesture.

"I love you too, P'Phayu!" Rain replied happily.

He grabbed his phone to text his bestfriend as he remembered that he was the last person he was with when the accident happened.

Rain smiled at their conversation. He kinda liked how his bestfriend called him "Mama Rain". Well, it fits him because he'll soon become the mama of his and Phayu's pup.

He turned to look at his brother who's now fiddling with their Dad's laptop. Must be business things. Rain thinks. "P'Pai? Sky told me that you don't have to pick him up. He'll come here by himself."

"Aow, but I told him I could pick him up. Wait here, I'll go to his dorm." Before he could even stand up, the omega stopped him.

"No, P'Pai. Do you want Sky to get angry at you? Don't be stubborn, okay? Just finish what you're working on. Also, P'Phayu will be here soon. You and Appa should eat first." The omega said and Prapai knows that he couldn't do anything about it.

A few moments later, two figures entered the hospital room. One was Phayu while the other one was..

"Sky!" Rain exclaimed as he welcomed his bestfriend with a hug. The other omega didn't respond and just hugged the smaller tightly as he could, but gentle enough to not hurt him.

Prapai stood up from the couch and headed towards his omega who continued to hug his bestfriend. "Ehem, ehem. My Sky. Have you forgotten about me already?" The alpha jokingly said but the omega ignored him.

"Sky, Sky. Too much! And, I'm hungry again. Go sit with P'Pai now." Said Rain as Sky pulled away from their hug. The omega looked at his bestfriend fondly as he saw Sky wiping some tears from his eyes.

"It's good to see you doing well, Rain. I was scared.. I thought.. I thought that—" He was cut off by the younger's shush.

"Don't worry about me, Sky! I'm feeling better now. Also, please don't blame yourself. You didn't do anything wrong. And, we both didn't know that it would happen, right? So, stop being guilty for something that you didn't do, okay? Now, let's eat. Me and this little bunbun are getting hungry again!" Sky just nodded at his bestfriend's words as he felt like a huge boulder was lifted from his shoulders.

Phayu assisted Rain once again as he served the omega's foods. The omega asked them to join him as they all sat closer to Rain and ate.

For the rest of the day, Sky did not leave his bestfriend's side. He even made Prapai brought him some clothes as he insisted to stay with Rain for the rest of his confinement at the hospital. Defeated, the alpha just let him be as he also wanted to see his omega happy.

On the other hand, the three alphas became sulky for the rest of the day as Rain's attention was only turned to his bestfriend. Unfortunately for them, they would have to deal with it for the rest of Rain's stay at their hospital.

And so when nighttime came in Rain's hospital room, there were two omegas cuddling in the bed with three alphas on their own seats and areas, pouting until they all fall asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.5K 3.2K 31
Alpha Omega version of Payu Rain Payu looses his boyfriend due to some incurable disease and he goes into depression and comes back strong concentra...
226K 8.6K 58
"Let me go!!! I don't sleep with anyone except my future alpha! " yelled the omega fiercely staring into the eyes of the alpha. . . . . "Do you...
114K 4.7K 35
Alpha Omega version of Payu Rain.... Pure arrange marriage Payu and Rain marries because Payu's grandfather was very old and Payu was only grandchil...
95K 4K 25
Being heartbroken for the fifth time, Rain decides to stay single and focus on his career. After moving back to his old apartment, he finds the scra...