Eight Days | Eyeless Jack x J...

By logically_logan

Eyeless Jack doesn't get along with anyone that he knows of. He knew he could but simply decided to not commu... More

Trigger Warnings | Please Read
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Author's Note
Chapter Nine | Day One
Chapter Ten | Night One
Chapter 11 | Day Two
Chapter 12 | Day Two
Chapter 13 | Night Two
Author's Note
Chapter Thirteen | Day Three
Chapter Fourteen | Day Three
Chaptet Fifteen | Night Three | Day Four
Chapter Sixteen | Day Four
C̷h̷a̷p̷t̷e̷r̷ 0̷b̷1̷0̷0̷0̷1̷
Chapter Seventeen | Night Four
Chapter Eighteen | Night Four, P.2
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty One | Day Five
Chapter 22 | Day 5
Chapter 23(?) | Day 5.Something
Chapter 24 - Night Five
Chapter 25- Night 5

Chapter Twenty | Day Five

273 10 14
By logically_logan

~ Eyeless Jack's Point of View ~

  He was up before the other, per usual. He hadn't been sleeping well, at all--if he was able to rest. In order to travel more ground, he has started driving at night and sleeping during the day. Jeff would drive during the day and sleep at night. This way, they had almost finished off the entire list. 

On the rare occasion both were awake, as soon to be, Jack actually enjoyed being around Jeff. It started off as a pure annoyance.  But, Jack actually found himself drawn to Jeff. 

  Suddenly, a shadow from the backseat jerked away. Jack swayed off the road. 

"What the FUCK, Jeff," the demon growled, slamming the brakes. He turned around. How absolutely dare Jeff interrupt the author. 

"Sorry, dude," Jeff laughed and jumped in the front seat. He was quiet. Jack didn't like that. "Hey, Jack?"  

"Yes?" Silence. Jack stopped the truck and turned to face Jeff. "Jeff?"

Except, there was no response. Just Jeff quickly leaning in to kiss Jack and pulling away after a mere three seconds. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

500K 11.3K 68
*100,888 words* Strange things happen under strange circumstances and sometimes the most unsafe people make you feel the most safe. When you meet Jef...
45.8K 848 22
All the stories are true. All of the sightings, the myths, the legends, the encounters. Deep inside the darkest forest, is a mansion full of killers...
7.3K 248 29
The abnormal relationship between two freaks, with one goal...murder and trill. Or in some cases nourishment. Jeff, who recently murdererd his paren...
9K 291 15
Discontinued from here,old and cringeyyyy ahhh Possible rewrite on ao3 Warnings: -Violence -gore -swearing -mental illness mention Jeff the killer by...