๐™ฒ๐š˜๐š—๐š๐š›๐šŠ๐š๐š’๐šŒ๐š๐š’๐š—๐š ๐™ป...

Galing kay SunandEvaCreative

OC's x Stray Kids Members. Sunshine x Chan(SunChan) Yvonne x Felix (Ev... Higit pa

โš ๏ธS๐šโ‚’แตฃy Wโ‚แตฃ๐š—แตข๐š—g๐˜ด/แตข๐š—fโ‚’โš ๏ธ
โ˜…ๅฝก[แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTEแ–‡ Oแ‘ŽE]ๅฝกโ˜…
โ˜…ๅฝก[แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTEแ–‡ Tแ—ฏO]ๅฝกโ˜…
โ˜…ๅฝก[แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTEแ–‡ Tแ•ผแ–‡EE]ๅฝกโ˜…
โ˜…ๅฝก[แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTEแ–‡ แ–ดOแ‘Œแ–‡]ๅฝกโ˜…
โ˜…ๅฝก[แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTEแ–‡ แ–ดIแฏE]ๅฝกโ˜…
โ˜…ๅฝก[แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTEแ–‡ แ”•Iแ™ญ]ๅฝกโ˜…
โ˜…ๅฝก[แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTEแ–‡ แ”•EแฏEแ‘Ž]ๅฝกโ˜…
โ˜…ๅฝก[แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTEแ–‡ EIGแ•ผT]ๅฝกโ˜…
โ˜…ๅฝก[แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTEแ–‡ แ‘ŽIแ‘ŽE]ๅฝกโ˜…
โ˜…ๅฝก[แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTEแ–‡ TEแ‘Ž]ๅฝกโ˜…
๊‰”๊„ฒ๊‹Š๊“„๊‹ช๊‹ฌ๊’ฏ๊’๊‰”๊“„๊’๊‹Š๊Œ ๊’’๊„ฒ๊’ฆ๊‚ ๊’ฏ๊‚๊’’๊‚๊“„๊‚๊’ฏ ๊‡™๊‰”๊‚๊‹Š๊‚๊‡™
1. ๐š‚๐šž๐š—๐™ด๐šŸ๐šŠ ๐™น๐š˜๐šž๐š›๐š—๐šŽ๐šข ๐šƒ๐š˜ ๐™ต๐š›๐š’๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šœ๐š‘๐š’๐š™
2. ๐™ผ๐š’๐š—๐šœ๐šž๐š—๐š ๐™ฒ๐š˜๐š–๐š’๐š—๐š ๐™พ๐šž๐š ๐šƒ๐š˜ ๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ถ๐š›๐š˜๐šž๐š™
3. ๐š‚๐š˜๐š–๐šŽ๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ ๐š†๐šŠ๐š•๐š”๐š’๐š—๐š ๐™ฐ๐š›๐š˜๐šž๐š—๐š ๐™ฝ๐šŠ๐š”๐šŽ๐š ๐š˜๐š— ๐™ต๐šŠ๐šŒ๐šŽ๐š๐š’๐š–๐šŽ
4. ๐™ผ๐šŠ๐š”๐š’๐š—๐š ๐šŠ ๐™ณ๐š’๐š•๐š๐š˜ ๐š ๐š’๐š๐š‘ ๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š—'๐šœ ๐™ฐ๐šŒ๐š๐šž๐šŠ๐š• ๐™ณ๐š’๐šŒ๐š”
5. ๐™ต๐šŽ๐š•๐š’๐šก ๐šƒ๐šŽ๐š•๐š•๐šœ ๐™ท๐š’๐šœ ๐™ฟ๐šŠ๐š›๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šœ
6. ๐™ต๐šŽ๐š•๐š’๐šก ๐™ป๐š˜๐š˜๐š”๐š’๐š—๐š ๐™ฐ๐š (๐™ด๐š—๐š๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ๐š–๐šŽ๐š—๐š) ๐š๐š’๐š—๐š๐šœ ๐š ๐š’๐š๐š‘ ๐™ท๐šข๐šž๐š—๐š“๐š’๐š—
7. ๐™ด๐šŸ๐šŠ๐™ป๐š’๐šก๐™น๐š’๐š— ๐™ด๐šก๐š™๐šŽ๐š›๐š’๐š–๐šŽ๐š—๐š
8. ๐š‚๐š™๐š’๐šŒ๐šข ๐™ฝ๐š˜๐š˜๐š๐š•๐šŽ๐šœ ๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š•๐š•๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šŽ
9. ๐š‚๐šž๐š—๐šœ๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐šŽ ๐šˆ๐šŽ๐š•๐š•๐š’๐š—๐š '๐™ฒ๐š‘๐š›๐š’๐šœ๐š๐š˜๐š™๐š‘๐šŽ๐š›!'
11. ๐™ท๐šข๐šž๐š—๐™ป๐š’๐šก ๐š†๐š›๐š’๐š๐šŽ ๐™ต๐šŽ๐š•๐š’๐šก'๐šœ ๐š…๐š˜๐š ๐šœ
12. ๐š‚๐šž๐š—๐šœ๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐šŽ ๐™ถ๐š˜๐šŽ๐šœ ๐™ธ๐š—๐š๐š˜ ๐™ป๐šŠ๐š‹๐š˜๐š›
13. ๐™ฑ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š— ๐™ฟ๐š›๐š˜๐š™๐š˜๐šœ๐šŠ๐š•
14. ๐™ด๐šŸ๐šŠ๐™ป๐š’๐šก ๐š†๐šŽ๐š๐š๐š’๐š—๐š
15. ๐š‚๐šž๐š—๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š— ๐š†๐šŽ๐š๐š๐š’๐š—๐š
16. ๐™ถ๐š•๐š˜๐š  ๐™ธ๐š— ๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ณ๐šŠ๐š›๐š” ๐™ฒ๐š˜๐š—๐š๐š˜๐š–๐šœ
17. ๐™ต๐šŠ๐š—๐š๐š’๐š›๐š•๐š’๐š—๐š ๐™พ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š› ๐™ป๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐™ธ๐š— ๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ฐ๐š’๐š›
18. ๐™ท๐šข๐šž๐š—๐š•๐š’๐šก ๐š๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š” ๐š˜๐šž๐š ๐š ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š— ๐šˆ๐šŸ๐š˜๐š—๐š—๐šŽ ๐™ถ๐š˜๐šŽ๐šœ ๐™ธ๐š—๐š๐š˜ ๐™ปabor
19. ๐šˆ๐šŸ๐š˜๐š—๐š—๐šŽ ๐š‚๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š›๐šŽ๐šœ ๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š‚๐š‘๐š’๐š ๐™พ๐šž๐š ๐™พ๐š ๐™ต๐šŽ๐š•๐š’๐šก
20. ๐š‚๐šŽ๐šž๐š—๐š๐š–๐š’๐š— ๐š–๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š๐šœ ๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š•๐šŽ๐š›๐š–๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š’
21. ๐™ธ.๐™ฝ ๐š–๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š๐š’๐š—๐š ๐™น๐š’-๐šŠ & ๐™ด๐šž๐š—-๐™บ๐šข๐šž๐š—๐š
SIDE STORY/SEQUEL

10. ๐™ผ๐š’๐š—๐šœ๐šž๐š—๐š ๐™ฟ๐š›๐š˜๐š™๐š˜๐šœ๐šŠ๐š•

14 0 0
Galing kay SunandEvaCreative

_______________________________

⚠️WARNING⚠️
THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS
⚠️SMUT⚠️
_______________________________

"Are you sure?" Sunshine asked, crossing her arms as she sat on the couch with Yvonne and Jisung stood in front of them wringing his hands nervously. Jisung had called Yvonne asking her to meet him at Sunshine's house while the other members were recording for a new song. He wasn't needed at that moment so he was okay to  disappear.

"I love him and want to be with him forever. We may never be able to come out as a couple but I want to marry him," Jisung told them. Yvonne grinned, nodding.

"Okay. What do you need us to do?" She asked.

✰-/-/-✰

Stray Kids gathered in Yvonne, Hyunjin, and Felix's living room. It was everyone but Minho and Jisung.

"Why are we here?" Changbin asked with his arms crossed.

"Han wants Lee Know to marry him and he needs ALL of our help," Yvonne said, crossing her arms. The group gaped at her. "It'll be during dance practice without cameras while practicing for S-Class. In the middle of it, The music will be interrupted and Han will start singing Marry You by Bruno Mars. The seven of you will need to create choreography for it. Sunshine and I are going to take Minho shopping for the dorm leaving you guys three hours," Yvonne said. She left no room for argument as she nodded. "Got it? Good? We have three days so get to it," She walked out of the room leaving the guys confused. "NOW GENTLEMEN!" Yvonne yelled from the room making the grown men scramble to start the choreography for the proposal.

✰-/-/-✰

Sure enough three days later, the group stood practicing S-Class. Sunshine and Yvonne hid outside the door waiting for their cue. Just as Minhos part hit

"Kick it, Kick it, Kick it," Lee Know mouthed along doing the kick movement, it sounded like it was skipping before the instrumental for Marry You by Bruno Mars started making Lee Know freeze confused. Han's voice rang out, making Minho gap at him.

"♪It's a beautiful night, we're looking for something dumb to do♪" Jisung sang nervously looking at his boyfriend. Minho watched him curiously while the others danced in the back. "♪Hey baby, I think I wanna marry you♪" He pointed at Minho, giving him a small smile. Minho smiled back while slightly blushing.

"♪Is it the look in your eyes or is it this dancing juice?♪" I.N. sang joining in as they did the practiced choreography.

"♪Who cares, baby, I think I wanna marry you♪" Jisung moved closer to Minho while still singing.

"♪Well, I know this little chapel on the boulevard we can go. No one will know, oh, come on boy♪" He sang, taking his hand and pulling him towards the front of the room. "♪Who cares if we're trashed, got a pocket full of cash we can blow. Shots of patron and it's on, boy♪" Minho laughed

"♪Don't say no, no, no, no, no,♪" The members chorused. "♪Just say yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah♪" Minho grinned at the people he saw as family.

"♪And we'll go, go, go, go, go♪" Jisung sang. He slowly went down on one knee while singing. "♪If you're ready, like I'm ready♪" Tears came to Minho's eyes. "♪Cause it's a beautiful night, we're looking for something dumb to do♪" Han grinned at his boyfriend and held his hand tighter. "♪Hey baby, I think I wanna marry you♪"

"♪Is it the look in your eyes or is it this dancing juice?♪" Hyunjin sang while still dancing with the others.

"♪Who cares, baby, I think I wanna marry you, oh♪" Bang Chan sang but thought of his girlfriend that was still hiding. Jisung slowly pulled out a ring and grinned at Minho's shocked face.

"♪I'll go get a ring, let the choir bells sing like, ooh. So what ya wanna do? Let's just run, boy♪" Jisung said, smiling at him. "♪If we wake up and you wanna break up, that's cool. No, I won't blame you, it was fun, boy♪" Minho grinned as the door opened and Sunshine and Yvonne walked in starting to sing as well. Their voices complement each other.

"♪Don't say no, no, no, no, no♪" Sunshine sang.

"♪Just say yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah♪" Yvonne sang after her.

"♪And we'll go, go, go, go, go" Jisung sang with shaky hands. "♪If you're ready, like I'm ready♪" Suddenly the whole group started singing making Minho become emotional at how much they support him and Jisung.

"♪Cause it's a beautiful night, we're looking for something dumb to do. Hey baby, I think I wanna marry you. Is it the look in your eyes or is it this dancing juice?♪" They all sang. Yvonne slung her arm around Minho and leaned into him as he continued getting emotional.

"♪Who cares, baby, I think I wanna marry you♪" Jisung sang softly. "♪Just say I do. Tell me right now, baby. Tell me right now, baby, baby♪" Jisung grew nervous as the rest of the group sang.

"♪Just say I do. Tell me right now, baby. Tell me right now, baby, baby, oh♪" They stopped along with the music as Jisung sang the final part acapella style.

"♪It's a beautiful night, we're looking for something dumb to do♪" He sang softly. "♪Hey baby, I think I wanna marry you. Is it the look in your eyes or is it this dancing juice?♪" Jisung held out the ring carefully and nervously.

"♪Who cares, baby, I think I wanna marry you♪" Minho laughed with teary eyes and shook his head happily.

"You couldn't ask me normally?" Minho asked. "You had to be dramatic?" Jisung panted heavily and shrugged.

"Since when have I ever not been dramatic? But what do you say? Minho Lee? Will you marry me?" Jisung asked. Minho nodded and bent down and kissed him sweetly before Jisung slipped the ring on his finger. The group cheered as much as they could with them being out of breath. Jisung stood up and kissed Minho again. Minho cupped his face and kissed back harder. The wolf whistles went unheard by the newly engaged couple.

✰-/-/-✰

Jisung grinned happily as he and Minho stumbled into the dorm. Since Bang Chan, Felix, and Hyunjin moved out Lee Know and Han had taken the second dorm while the other three decided to still live together in the first dorm.

"You're so dramatic," Minho said, grinning at his fiance. Jisung grinned back and pulled his hyung towards him.

"And yet you still said yes," Jisung pointed at snarkily. Jisung saw his fiance's eyes darken slightly as his head tilted slightly.

"Yes, I did." Minho agreed as he tucked some of Jisung's hair behind his ear. Jisung looked up at him as Minho softly brushed his fiancee's soft and flushed round cheeks. Jisung's eyes sparkled as Minho leaned down slightly to press his lips against Jisung's heart shaped ones. Jisung's eyes fluttered closed as Minho guided him to the couch by his shoulders. He sat Jisung down without separating their lips and sat on his lap with his legs on either side of his legs.

Jisung moved his hands to Minho's thighs as they kissed at a slow pace. Minho's tongue sweetly caressing Jisung's soft lips. Minho moved his hands into Jisung's hair as they kissed passionately. Minho's moved his hips against Jisung's dick making him hard almost immediately. Jisung groaned into the kiss as the friction made him turned on.

"Minho~" He whispered as Minho pulled his shirt off and quickly helped Jisung out of his. Minho immediately latched onto one of Jisung's nipples causing him to arch his back with a sweet moan. Minho swirled his tongue around the flushed bud before giving Jisung's now erect nipple a nip. Jisung trembled as he entwined his fingers in Minho's longer hair. Jisung loved when he had long hair, cause then he can do this. Jisung tugged on it and Minho let out an almost animalistic groan. He gave a harsher nip to Jisung as punishment. Jisung only smirked softly before rippling into another moan.

"Ah~ Minho. Please." Jisung begged as Minho pulled of with a wet pop and moved to the other one. He gave it a broad stroke before sucking on it harshly. Jisung cried out as he held on Minho's shoulders. He couldn't take it anymore, he wanted Minho.

Jisung pulled Minho's face back to his. Minho quickly swapped them so Jisung was now straddling him. They held each other tightly as they kissed on another kiss passionately, trying to get as close as possible. Jisung moved down to Minho's neck, giving him opened mouth kisses and resisting the urge to suck. Minho's moans in response to his kisses made him almost go feral.

Minho grabbed the waist of Jisung's jeans and pulls them down to his knees. Jisung quickly unbuttoned Minho's jeans and Minho lifted his ass up so Jisung could pull it off of him along with his boxers to at least his knees. The couple too horny to bother removing it completely. Jisung threw his head back with a moan as Minho slipped a finger into his ass. Jisung trembled as Minho feverishly kissed the younger one's neck.

Jisung's moans only encouraged Minho to continue on. He pressed in another finger as he thrusted them in and out of Jisung. Jisung leaned his head into the crook of Minho's shoulder and neck as he let out moans that were music to Minho's ears. Jisung pulled away and began to kiss Minho as he started to thrust himself onto the finger Minho was using to pleasure him.

"P-Please~" Jisung begged with his heart shaped lips slightly parted and his cheeks flushed as he kissed Minho again. Minho couldn't contain himself much longer as he flipped Jisung onto his back on the couch and settled between his legs. Minho kissed Jisung's thighs sweetly. He sucked and nipped his legs, leaving burning desire and purple marks in his wake. He then moved to his abdomen as he slowly pushed himself into Jisung.

Jisung moaned out as he threw his hand over his eyes and arched his back. Jisung wrapped his legs around Minho's waist as Minho began to slowly thrusted in and out of him. Jisung moaned as he pulled him for a kiss. Minho slipped his tongue into Jisung's mouth as he sped up slightly and Jisung's back arched more as he moaned into the kiss making it easier for Minho to slip his tongue in and out. To explore his mouth despite being inside it so many times. It never grew old for this couple, and their love for each never disappeared even when times were tough, even when they were arguing.

Jisung's arms wrapped around Minho as he rocked their bodies together. Minho moving slowly in and out of Jisung as they kissed.

"I love you, Jisung." Minho whispered against his lips.

"I love you too." Jisung moaned as he dug his fingers into Minho's back. "So much." Jisung said as he lifted Minho's hand and kissed the ring he slipped onto Minho's finger mere hours before. Minho's cheeks flushed brightly at the sweet gesture and his hips picked up pace. Jisung's moans became louder as Minho gripped Jisung's thighs to assist him in thrusting easier. Jisung's cover his face with his arms as he moaned from the pleasure. Jisung groaned as he felt his abdomen contract painfully as it prepared to release his orgasm.

Minho kissed Jisung again as he groaned and grunted, feeling himself close to cumming. He kissed down Jisung's jawline to his neck as Jisung cried out, cumming onto himself and Minho. Minho gave two hard thrusts before cumming and riding his high out. Minho and Jisung exchanging soft kisses to each other.

______________________________

1982 Words
_______________________________

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

130K 4.6K 72
โœฐ-,โœŽ*เณƒเผ„ โ–Ž ๐—œ ๐—›๐—”๐—ง๐—˜ ๐—ง๐—ข ๐—”๐——๐— ๐—œ๐—ง . They met years ago, when Stray Kids was just starting their band and when she was starting her college year...
93.3K 730 44
this is just a book about straykids. I will do memberxmember unless requested otherwise(maybe). It will be mostly smut and fluff because I don't real...
39.2K 1.6K 34
A boy who lost his family and who once was like a bubble of sunshine turned into an almost emotionless boy who had lost the spark on his eyes returne...
28.1K 1.1K 27
School has reach its end and Lee Felix has just befriended the slightly new, reserved boy, Hwang Hyunjin. Over the summer, they spend more and more t...