Babii Family Story

By Mariie3195

This is a story about OffGun marriage More

The Babii Family
Gulf Meeting Mew
Mew Meeting The Parents
Mew Meeting The Parents Part 2
Pleumon
BrightWin
Pluemon Part 1
Dinner Table
BrightWin Part 2
13 years ego
The lies
The Lies Part 2
Gulf Comes Home
Gulf Comes Home Part 2
Win Comes Clean
Win Come Clean Part 2
AJ's First Girlfriend
JJ Skips School
JJ Sneaks Out
AJ' Problem
AJ's Problem Part 2
Win Skips Class For The First Time
Win Skips Class For The First Time Part 2
Party In Thailand
JJ's Problem
JJ
AJ

How JJ And Pawin Met

84 4 0
By Mariie3195

JJ P.O.V

 Friday night  came finally I'm so happy that its the weekend now I can sleep in for once this week has been rough for me. I called some friends from school to go somewhere to hangout  my friends are always down for drinks and having a blast cause we sure need it especially a few seniors who had rough couple of weeks as of late.For the past few months its been hard on all of us including seniors they have it harder than most of us but unlike me whose parents does are about school its a little harder for me .I'm so glad that we have a break. So couple of drinks  should be that bad we all deserve it even tho  our parents sometimes don't get it they should understand how horrible this generation can be I'm just saying that our parents should know better. I'm sitting here waiting for my friends to come until some guy came up to me.  " Why are you seating here alone a voice said to me from behind  I looked up at him "oh I'm not alone my friends are coming very soon you can enjoy us if you want" I said to man who still behind me "are you sure"? he asked me I just nodded at him so he sat down next to me " aren't you Bright boyfriend's brother I shook my head and asked "why do you ask" " oh nothing I just uhm think that you're very handsome I have been trying to talk to talk too for the longest time but I have the guts to do it sober so now I'm telling you this now  since I have alcohol in my system so what is your name? he asked me. I sometimes don't know if someone is being serious  with me or not but still man " oh don't worry you can join us  if you want too you're cute tho sh whyn't" I responded back he sat down next to me with his hands around my shoulders I think that a move or something to be honest I'm new at this or whatever this is like come on he would be my boy that ever liked no one knows this yet just kidding only one person knows if you think AJ you're wrong on so many levels I really do like him tho but I can't tell him that yet cause my friends are finally here I might tell him when no one is round or whenever we go on a friendly date you know that ones that you out just being friends that kind of date since he feels the same way or maybe its liquor talking but who knows I've heard that some people are really flirty when liquor is envolt I might me wrong. Like seriously I can't stop looking at him damn it why does he have too be this adorable for god help me please I need it he so charming talking to my friends and looking at me every 2 or 5 minutes the night went so good that I was so sad that the night was over or was it "hey JJ do you have to go home right now or do you want to go somewhere else?? He turned to ask me I nodded at him "lets go than" he said. "Your lucky that I didn't bring my car here I took a taxi" I said he just laughed about it than said "welp lucky me I guess" I can't I'm getting into a car with a guy that I just met not too long ego this is not me I swear but you only live once there is just one thing I'm worried about and that is my parents calling me or worse looking for me " hold on I need to text my cousins/brothers to help me cause I know if I don't tell them where I'm my parents will call the police and that is something I don't to happen.He looked at me like he understood since he knows mine cousins/brothers knows them will enough to know how worried everyone will be.

(20 minutes later)|

We arrive at his house and man was I in for a big surprise I have seen such a big house before yes mine house is big but not like this is like mansion compare to my house " welcome to mine house will more like my parents but they're never here I basically live here alone with a butler, maids, cooks and many more I do have an older brother but lives somewhere else its just me alone with noone to talk too" he said walking into the living room "wow so what does your parents do"?? I asked him he didn't say anything else "that's a good question honestly I don't really know all I know is that they're always leaving and going I sometimes wish that I had more siblings just you do"he added I just nodded at him " so you and your brother were never close"?? I asked another question  he kept nodding at me. Next he showed around the whole house from the kitchen to the garden than finally we went to his room  that was our last stop on this tour of his house and man I can't imagine living alone like this I would probably be bored all the time I thought to myself. "Before we watch Netflix or whatever I wanna know more about you and  I'm so sorry I keep asking you so many questions but like I'm a little confused here I have maybe three or six questions to ask you??? " okey what are they" ??

(In Pawin's Bedroom)

JJ:the first question is when was the first time you saw me??

                              Pawin: welp do you remember at Frank's birthday party??

JJ: yes I do what bout it??

                       Pawin: you were talking to some girl at the time she seemed angry at you and at that             moment I thought man he doesn't deserve to be treated like that let alone in front of                        everyone I felt embarrassed for you than I also thought welp I guess he likes being treated              like that I kept thinking he deserves someone better than her I really wanted to go over                    there but I stayed because I didn't want to be involved.

JJ: oh wow that is crazy do you want to know why she was yelling at me??

               Pawin: if you want too I don't need you too explain nothing unless you want too.

JJ: I don't mind at all so here it goes the reason we were arguing was because I told that I liked someone else and we needed to break up. she was mad at me she wanted to know the person I also told no she kept asking all those questions.

                   Pawin: welp again she should've taking the argument elsewhere may I know this person??

JJ:you did say that you like me so what do you think the answer is to that question.

                 Pawin: ME you like me since when??

JJ: ever since Top's wedding remember??

               Pawin: that was like 10 months ego why did you wait so long??

JJ: I was scared at that time just like you were at Frank's birthday party.

          Pawin: I lied to you earlier about being drank I didn't drink that much.

JJ: I know that but it's okay I understand you I've been told so many things about you.

       Pawin: like what??

JJ: like you help those in need you go the homeless shelter, pet shelter, you even help at the food banks from time to time which I like that.that was also the reason why I like you you don't seem to be like those  spoiled rich kids that I have met in my life you know what I mean.

   Pawin:  yes I know that's what many have said about me for the longest time even we I go to the food banks people think I'm poor just like the homeless shelter think the same thing which idk if that's a good thing or a bad one.

 JJ: it's a good thing your helping people who needs help or who have needs just because you're rich that doesn't mean anything all it means is that you care about people in this world.

     Pawin: true that thank you so much for that because sometimes I feel like other people making fun of me but you do have an point everyone needs help from time to time.

JJ:look at the time I think I should be going now before I get a call from my parents or maybe my brothers.

           Pawin: or how about you stay the night since it is late and all just leave your brothers a text            message or whatever.

JJ: are you sure?? I can stay the night but before I go take a shower can I ask you one more question??

                   Pawin: yes sure what is it I can answer anything you ask.

JJ: Oh k I have been wanting to ask you this question ever since we arrived to your house. can you help me with something??

                     Pawin:  maybe it depends on what it is

JJ: I want a fake/real relationship with you.

             Pawin: really why do you want to do that for?? 

JJ: I just been told all my life to wait until college to start a relationship with someone.

           Pawin: sure fine with me I'm single any way so like what should we we not do??

 JJ: will when I'm with my friends  or family don't make obvious that we are together in front them you can text me or whatever you want as long as you're fine with it  that's the only don't I have wbu??

          Pawin: I mean I don't have any at the moment just  a quick question so when your friends/           family are round can I just hi and that's it right??

JJ:yes just don't stare at me for too long I wanna keep this relationship a secret from everyone the less people know the better trust me I have friend who knows my parents, uncles,cousins, and brothers so if they find out I know I will be died.

             Pawin: oh okay I get it I don't why your families are like that.

JJ:right I have been thinking the same thing my whole life or more like ever since Gulf my older  brother that he was moving before going to college so I also want to know that question but like I'm afraid of the answer.

                     Pawin: lets go to bed I'm tired.

JJ: you go ahead I'm going to take a shower.

                          Pawin: oh ok than see you in the morning I guess.

(Few Weeks Later)

A few weeks ego I met this guy named Pawin I couldn't stop thinking about him after that night at school everytime he would talk to someone it bothered  me regardless if it was a boy or girl more if it was a boy this my first time falling for someone this hard I don't know what to do at this point because I want to tell him but at the same time I'm scared to do it this is supposed to be a fake/ real relationship. I'm not someone who can have feelings someone so fast but for some reason I just couldn't help myself just that one night made me feel many different things all at once like man I have never felt like this before I don't what it is but like man this feeling needs to go away soon. I've tried thinking about other things besides him but again it was helpless all I keep thinking about was him. Lots of things came to play like if I should call him, text him or go see him yes the last one has crossed my mind so many times but I don't where he lives and I also don't wanna go there an bother him . Listen my parents doesn't know about know about him yet and I hope they don't find out not because of what they might do because I know how my parents are with relationships just like  Win, AJ,Gulf and Chimon had to keep their relationships from them. So maybe they won't know honestly no one else in my family knows him personally  goes to school. If you remember the day I skipped school that was the day I was with him before Ohm came and got me from school I knew it was wrong to lie to my parents about not going to my morning class but I just wanted to see him before I go with Ohm to the beach and I knew I would be in big trouble since papii has been telling me and AJ "DON'T HAVE A RELATIONSHIP BEFORE COLLEGE" that has been playing in my head so many times that I've lost count at this point but I don't care I'm still going to date him I don't care what parents or anyone has to say about it. At lunchtime he seats with a few of his friends that makes me question everything about my feelings towards him are they real feelings even we are not together people I think call it jealousy but it is called I don't like one bit this is not how I wanted my fake real relationship with him to go I told him not catch feeling for each other but here I'm having these weird feelings that won't go away even tho I try to hide them. This has been going on for way to long I'm debating whether I should tell him how I feel about him or I should keep my mouth shut? I really don't know what do right now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

185K 6.3K 65
↪Few months of marriage, Bright and Win live a loving and peaceful life with a caring family and trusted friends, they live a very beautiful living...
53.3K 2.5K 40
Ohm nanon fanfiction Alphaomega fiction Where two mates meet each other for the first time,with the time they slowly fall in love With many other pa...
25.3K 1K 25
Completed This story is about two rival groups of friends .
77.8K 3.1K 36
Gun Atthaphan Phunsawat, the naughty and jolly person who's totally inlove with Off Jumpol Adulkittiporn, foul-mouted, cold and harsh to everyone. Ho...