Gulf Meeting Mew

Hi my name is Gulf Kanawut I'am 20 years old and I have younger brothers named Win and chimon my parents are Off and Gun. My papi Off is strict when is comes to dating and school. I go to Bangkok University so I'm not at home I stay at the dorms with 3 Roommates which one of them is my best friend Mild and his boyfriend and the other is a guy named Mew who I'm dating since the beginning of sophomore year in high school since I was living with my parents I had to keep us a secret until. I was in the University.

Hey baby Mew said looking at Gulf 

Gulfl: Yes babe whats up??

Mew:I was thinking why haven't you told your parents about us??

Gulf:I will when we go home this weekend hopefully they will be happy since papii is strict when it comes to dating believe me when I tell you if papii found out that I was dating someone before getting into the University I would never see you or speak to you ever again.

Mew looked at Gulf who was ready to cry Mew then said you don't need to worry about that right now. All we need to is tell them together hopefully they won't care about when met and how long we been together. Right?? Mew didn't notice that Gulf already left to take a shower. When all of the sudden Gulf's phone started ringing Mew answered the phone.

Hello?? Gulf said someone on the other line said. Then Mew said no it's not Gulf its his roommate Gulf. Mew asked who it was calling Gulf the other person said it was Gulf's dad Off.

Mew: Gulf your dad is calling you.

Gulf: Tell him to I will call him back later.

Mew. Ok. I will tell him.

Mew told papii who was on the other line that his son will call him back later.

Gulf got done taking a shower went into the room looking at Mew who was looking at him very sexually said does your brother know? Mew asked.Gulf said yes they do but they kept it a secret from our parents.

I'm going to get dressed now so that we can go to my parents house so that they can finally meet you. I'm praying that papii doesn't scary you of.