The Lies Part 2

Here is part 2. Enjoy!

Pluem left the school went to the parking lot where his car was parked he got in turned on his engine left the parking lot. He called Chimon telling him that he is on his way there. Chimon turned to Frank told that Pluem is almost here and that he needed to hide Chimon knows that if Pluem sees Frank with Drake Pluem will their parents. Chimon thought to himself Uncle Tay will be mad since I knw how he is with Frank. So Frank was thinking where can he hid the only thing that around him was trees nothing else.

(10 minutes later)

Pluem arrived Chimon got in the car and off they went Chimon got his phone out texted Frank to let him know that Pluem and I just left the school. In the car Pluem turned to Chimon asked him " Did my brother saw Drake today at school?? Chimon didn't know what to say to that question. Pluem is waiting for the answer but Chimon didn't wanna answer to him Chimon then said " I don't think so why"?? Pluem said oh ok, I just wondering. Chimon doesn't like lying to his boyfriend and also since Pluem is Frank's brother he has to lie to him.

*

They arrive at Pluem's condo. Pluem turned off his car engine got out off the car Chimon did the same thing. They both walked over to the door Pluem unlocked it then they both went inside. Chimon heard his ring he noticed it was his papii. He answered the call.

Off: hi son

Chim: hi papii

Off: quick question?

Chim: ok what is your question papii.

Off: just wanted to know if you seen Frank or Win today??

Chim:oh papii Win didn't tell you he needs to stay after school with Bright for a musical that they are having I thought he told this morning.

Off: will he didn't tell me anything about it but ok then what bout Frank??

Chim: papii I don't know anything bout Frank why are you asking me???

Off: his dad called me saying that the school called saying that Frank didn't finish his other classes.

Chim: oh papii I didn't feel good today so I told Pluem to pick me from school so I really don't know where Frank went or anything like that.

Off: oh alright son thank you for telling me are you going to stay with Pluem tonight??

Chim: I mean if your ok with it then yes I'm going to stay with him.

Off: it's ok with me I will let you papa know tho. Bye son

Chim: bye papii.

With that Chimon hangs to the phone call. Then Pluem walked into the living room Pluem noticed that his boyfriend is not telling the truth to him or his parents.

~~~~~~~

Win went to the music club to practice for any up coming charty concert that the is having. Win is so happy to be in the music club not just his boyfriend Bright is in the same club but because he likes playing guitar and singing. Having his boyfriend is just a bonus for him cause he can him everyday no matter what they don't have the classes but they're in the club and he eats with his boyfriend everyday.

Win loves Bright so much that he would do what it takes to have Bright all to himself. My boyfriend is the most popular guy in school and in the club everybody knows who he is. But I sometimes get jealous when he talks to other girls I know he would never date them but still its the same way he is with me when gets jealous it's very cute I can't help but wanna kiss him.  Suddenly middle of practice my phone rings its my dad calling me.

Win: hello dad

Gun: hello son

Win: what's up why did you call me??,

Gun: I just calling to see if you have seen Frank or Drake at school??

Win: will last time I saw them was at lunch time but that was it. I had get the the music club so might not be home until later.

Gun: I knw your brother told papii that are at the music club. And what bout Drake??

Win: will he was supposed to be here for practice but he hasn't shown up yet but I don't think he would anything with Frank since is grounded. But I don't know anything else. By the way someone said that Chimon skipped school again today.

Gun: wait! CHIMON DID WHAT NOW?? he told papii that he went home with Pluem cause he was sick.

Win: I don't know about that. But dad I gotta go back to practice see you soon hopefully if we finish I'm just going to crash at Brights.

Gun: oh okey that's fine I will let your papii know. Bye.

Next Chapter????? Do you think Chimon will get into trouble like Frank??