πŒπˆπ‘π‘πŽπ‘ππ€π‹π‹ , 𝘡𝘒𝘳...

Π’Ρ–Π΄ -H0STAGE

❝when no one is around, my dear❞ 𝐒𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑 y/n gets the job to watch over sam carpenter's sister but en... Π‘Ρ–Π»ΡŒΡˆΠ΅

πŒπˆπ‘π‘πŽπ‘ππ€π‹π‹
ππ‹π€π˜π‹πˆπ’π“
𝐀𝐂𝐓 πŽππ„ | π…π‘π„π’π‡πŒπ€π π˜π„π€π‘
chapter one | new girl on the block
chapter two | nice to meet you
chapter three | new friends and crushes
chapter four | one down, two to go
chapter five | what's going on here?
chapter six | party time
chapter seven | more than friends
chapter eight | a moment of realization
chapter nine | this needs to end
chapter ten | the question
𝐀𝐂𝐓 π“π–πŽ | π’πŽππ‡πŽπŒπŽπ‘π„ π˜π„π€π‘
chapter twelve | it's a beautiful day
chapter thirteen | welcome to new york
chapter fourteen | concert day
chapter fifteen | spring break
chapter sixteen | mystery texter
chapter seventeen | checkmate

chapter eleven | welcome home

1.2K 39 53
Π’Ρ–Π΄ -H0STAGE

            AFTER SOME TIME away from each other and many face time calls, everyone was finally back in NYC for sophomore year of college. While everyone else was excited for school to start, the new couple were excited to see each other. Y/n waited for Tara by the same old tree and reflected on her freshman year, remembering all the good and bad decisions and how she learned from them. She would never accept a deal like that again.

Although she learned that lesson, she was still glad she did it because she met Tara. Other than her friends, Tara was the best thing to happen to her and she wasn't afraid to say it.

After the small reflection session, she looked up to see a group of people walking her way, stuck in a conversation. It was her friends and girlfriend from Woodsboro, California. She waved at them with a grin and then that's when they saw her. Tara ran toward her, soon jumping into her girlfriend's arms. She hadn't seen her since she took her, Sam, and their friends to the airport, that was a month and a week ago.

Once Tara's feet touched the ground, she pulled her girlfriend in for a kiss with a smile on her face. "I missed you so much." She spoke as the two pulled away from the kiss.

"I missed you so much more," Y/n replied and then looked up to smile at her friends. Of course, she missed them too. "You guys already know I missed you." They all nodded in agreement before moving to sit under the tree and talk about everything they did over the time they'd been gone.

The Woodsboro crew had reconnected with an old friend, Amber Freeman. They used to be the best of friends till most of the group moved to New York. Now, they're all friends again. This was the first time that Y/n had heard about Amber, it kinda freaked her out.

She wasn't going to worry about it too much though.

"You should have seen it, Y/n. Tara beat Amber in that race by a second." Mindy laughed as she recalled the moment. She seemed either proud or impressed, maybe it was both. Y/n just nodded and turned to Tara, a smile on her face. She seemed proud of herself, she was thinking she could be in the Olympics.

"I'm sure she doesn't want to hear about that," Tara spoke up as she held onto Y/n's hand. She rested her head on her shoulder as the topic of conversation had changed, Y/n wondered if Tara had sensed something from her and changed the subject. She doubted that it was that obvious, at least it wasn't her secret.

The rest of the group continued the conversation while Y/n checked to see what had made her phone buzz in her pocket. It was the group chat she had with Anika and Ethan, they were trying to get her attention. They were going to meet up in front of Anika's first class to talk about something and they couldn't do that without Y/n apparently or talk about it in the group chat. She hated to leave Tara and the rest of the group so quickly but she had to see what this was about. From the looks of it, it was super important. "I'm gonna see you after class, Anika and Ethan need to chat about something," Y/n spoke to her girlfriend before kissing her cheek and soon standing up. She saw a look on Mindy's face once she heard Anika's name, it wasn't a happy one either. She knew exactly what this was about. Poor Anika, poor Mindy.

"Tell Anika I said hello," Mindy spoke with a sad smile. Y/n nodded and grinned at her before saying goodbye and leaving to meet with her friends.

What happened between them?

Y/n, Tara, and the twins sat around a table at the restaurant of Mindy's choice, Anika and Ethan had gone to class. Since the topic of conversation had come up, Mindy told her side of the story of events that led to the split between her and Anika. Come to find out, they never actually split but they're on a break. Still not quite sure what the reason for it was.

From the sound of it, they just mutually agreed to a break.

They probably just needed some time to think things over, it was never really specified. She was sure that they'd get back together soon, they were so perfect for each other. Everyone knew that.

"Anyway, that's the story. Sure, it hurt but I have confidence that we'll make our way back to each other." Mindy spoke with a hopeful tone. In other news, Quinn should be coming back tomorrow so the whole group would be together again to hang out. That's what Chad told her anyway.

Halfway through the topic change of conversation, Y/n had stood up from the table and walked toward the drink machine to get a refill, Tara followed her. While she refilled her drink, Y/n and Tara would glance at each other and smile. It was a smile full of happiness and love. The same emotions that they felt when they were near each other. They needed a date night soon.

Maybe they could have one tonight, it would be a nice surprise for Tara.

"How's your sister been?" Y/n questioned before she took a sip of her once again full drink. She hasn't chatted with Sam recently since the airport when they went their separate ways, an update on the family was long overdue. "Is she still with that guy?"

Tara thought about it for a second and then she shrugged. "You know, know that you mention it I'm not sure." She replied and then they made their way back to their table. "She hadn't mentioned him or anything recently. They haven't talked to each other much either."

Wow, potentially two breakups in a month? There couldn't be any more...right?

"Is she okay? I know she liked the guy."

"I think so, she never seemed upset about it or anything."

She replied with a nod and then they returned to the table to find Chad and Mindy talking about changing majors. The couple quickly sat down to join in the conversation, both of them thinking the same thing but also considering keeping the one they have now.

After paying for their food, the group of 4 had left the restaurant to make their way back to campus for class. Y/n couldn't help but think of the breakups happening around her and wonder if her relationship with Tara would soon have the same outcome, she hoped it never came down to that. She loved Tara.

The one thing that could ruin this perfect relationship couldn't get out. Sure, it happened a year ago but if anyone found out without her knowledge, it could get back to Tara and she would never want to speak to her again.

She didn't want that to happen at all.

Y/n had just arrived at Tara and Sam's apartment, a pizza, and movies in hand. Although she thought about taking Tara out to a restaurant for a date, she felt it would be better to stay in tonight and go out another day. She also brought her Apple tv box in case they wanted to watch Dickinson.

One of her favorite shows.

Sam let her in with a smile and a greeting. They had a generic catch-up conversation and the topic of Danny Brackett came up, Sam's new ex-boyfriend. From the sounds of it, it was under the same circumstances as Anika and Mindy.

"I know you're here for Tara, she's in her room." Sam pointed out before she went into further detail about the end of her relationship. "You two have fun." She grinned and then made her way into the kitchen.

Y/n had made her way down the hall to the younger Carpenter sister's room, the sound of a tv coming from inside. What could she be watching?

She opened the door and walked inside for Tara to spot her with a smile. Y/n smiled back and sat everything on the bed before leaning over a bit to kiss her girlfriend on the cheek. "What are you doing here? I wasn't made aware of a date night." She spoke with a happy tone mixed with shock, that's what she was going for. It stayed a surprise and that's exactly how she wanted it to be.

It was more special that way.

"That's the point, I wanted it to be a surprise for you," Y/n explained and then went to hook up the apple tv box, leaving the remote on the bed. "Since we've had some time apart because of our summer break, I felt like this would be a great way to start hanging out and stuff again."

Tara smiled at Y/n's explanation, no one's ever done that for her before. "That's sweet." She responded happily before opening the box of pizza and taking a slice. "Why'd you bring movies and the apple tv if we have streaming services?"

"Most streaming services don't have all the movies in the world believe it or not."

"Yeah, you're right. Let's see what you got." She finished her slice of pizza and then began looking at the movies Y/n had brought over, trying to find out which one sounded the most interesting to her. So far, Final Destination was taking the lead. "I want to watch this one." She handed Y/n the movie of choice.

"Final Destination, alright we'll try it."

She put in the movie before sitting on the bed next to her girlfriend. They watched the horror with the lights out, it was the perfect thing to set the mood. That's what the rest of the day looked like for them, food and movies with the breaks to watch the show, Dickinson. Tara seemed to enjoy it which made Y/n happy.

Although the excitement of college was gone, they had each other and that was all they needed.

————————
brooke speaks!

and that's the start of act
two! i hope you enjoy, this
will definitely be one of my
favorite acts to write! hoping
for no mistakes!

ΠŸΡ€ΠΎΠ΄ΠΎΠ²ΠΆΠΈΡ‚ΠΈ читання

Π’Π°ΠΌ Ρ‚Π°ΠΊΠΎΠΆ ΡΠΏΠΎΠ΄ΠΎΠ±Π°Ρ”Ρ‚ΡŒΡΡ

276K 11.1K 41
"If you die, I die with you. Don't you remember?" "We were little kids when ...
42.8K 1.2K 16
Sequel to "Fake" After the attack in Woodsboro, Skylar and the others decides to go to New York for college and a fresh start but that doesn't last l...
13.2K 512 24
A SCREAM STORY sam carpenter x kailani meeks martin "they say i did something bad then why's it so good?" scream five: completed scream six: in...
10.2K 210 8
Y/n Bridger, daughter of Roman Bridger. 18 years old and is dating Tara Carpenter for 7 months. you were just a normal teenager until someone in a m...