The Day Before Yesterday (BxB...

BแปŸi ShytheHyacinth

After waking, Dylan learns of the truth that his parents tried desperately to hide. The incident isn't at al... Xem Thรชm

๐–‚๐–Š๐–‘๐–ˆ๐–”๐–’๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–†๐–ˆ๐•ถ!
๐•ฎ๐–†๐–˜๐–™
๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐–‚๐–†๐•ถ๐–Š ๐–€๐–•
๐•ฟ๐–œ๐–” ๐•ท๐–Ž๐–Š๐–˜ ๐–†๐–“๐–‰ ๐•ฌ ๐•ฟ๐–—๐–š๐–™๐–
๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ฟ๐–—๐–Ž๐–‡๐–—๐–Ž๐–‰'๐–˜ ๐•พ๐–š๐–’๐–’๐–”๐–“๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ
๐–๐–Š๐–†๐–‰ ๐•ธ๐–Ž๐–˜๐–™๐–—๐–Š๐–˜๐–˜ ๐•ธ๐–†๐–—๐–Ž๐–‡๐–Š๐–‘๐–‘๐–†
๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ด๐–—๐–—๐–Š๐–•๐–†๐–—๐–†๐–‡๐–‘๐–Š ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–“๐–˜๐–Š๐––๐–š๐–Š๐–“๐–ˆ๐–Š
๐•ธ๐–Ž๐–˜๐–Š๐–—๐–ž, ๐–Ž๐–™'๐–˜ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–’๐–•๐–†๐–“๐–ž, & ๐•พ๐–Š๐–
๐•ป๐–๐–”๐–Š๐–“๐–Ž๐–
๐•น๐–”๐–™ ๐–„๐–”๐–š๐–— ๐•ฟ๐–ž๐–•๐–Ž๐–ˆ๐–†๐–‘ ๐•ฑ๐–†๐–’๐–Ž๐–‘๐–ž ๐•ฑ๐–š๐–“๐–ˆ๐–™๐–Ž๐–”๐–“
๏ฟผ ๐•พ๐–”๐–—๐–—๐–ž ๐•ด ๐•ฏ๐–Ž๐–™๐–ˆ๐–๐–Š๐–‰ ๐–„๐–”๐–š
๐•ฒ๐–—๐–†๐–‰๐–š๐–†๐–™๐–Ž๐–”๐–“
๐•ท๐–”๐–›๐–Š๐–‘๐–ž ๐•ฑ๐–Ž๐–—๐–˜๐–™ ๐•ฐ๐–“๐–ˆ๐–”๐–š๐–“๐–™๐–Š๐–—๐–˜
๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ณ๐–Š๐–†๐–‰ ๐•ฟ๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐–‚๐–Š๐–†๐–—๐–˜ ๐–™๐–๐–Š ๐•ฎ๐–—๐–”๐–œ๐–“
๐•ณ๐–Ž๐–˜ ๐•ธ๐–†๐–๐–Š๐–˜๐–™๐–ž'๐–˜ ๐•ฝ๐–”๐–ž๐–†๐–‘ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–—๐–™
๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•น๐–Š๐–œ ๐•ถ๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ ๐–†๐–“๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–Ž๐–˜ ๐•ท๐–š๐–“๐–”๐–˜ ๐•ป๐–†๐–—๐–™ - I
๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•น๐–Š๐–œ ๐•ถ๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ ๐–†๐–“๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–Ž๐–˜ ๐•ท๐–š๐–“๐–”๐–˜ ๐•ป๐–†๐–—๐–™ - II
๐•ฎ๐–”๐–—๐–”๐–“๐–†๐–™๐–Ž๐–”๐–“ ๐•ฏ๐–†๐–ž ๐•ป๐–†๐–—๐–™ - I
๐•ฎ๐–”๐–—๐–”๐–“๐–†๐–™๐–Ž๐–”๐–“ ๐•ฏ๐–†๐–ž ๐•ป๐–†๐–—๐–™ - II
๐•ฌ ๐•ฝ๐–”๐–ž๐–†๐–‘ ๐•ญ๐–†๐–‡๐–ž
๐•ป๐–†๐–—๐–™๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ ๐–‚๐–†๐–ž๐–˜
๐•ฌ ๐•ฟ๐–๐–”๐–—๐–“ ๐•ด๐–“ ๐–„๐–”๐–š๐–— ๐•พ๐–Ž๐–‰๐–Š
๐•ฎ๐–”๐–“๐–Œ๐–—๐–†๐–™๐–˜ ๐•บ๐–“ ๐–‚๐–Ž๐–“๐–“๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ ๐–™๐–๐–Š ๐–‚๐–”๐–—๐–‘๐–‰
๐•ญ๐–†๐–‡๐–ž ๐•ฎ๐–—๐–†๐–‰๐–‘๐–Š๐–˜ & ๐•ฝ๐–†๐–™๐–™๐–‘๐–Š๐–˜๐–“๐–†๐•ถ๐–Š๐–˜
๐–‚๐–Ž๐–‘๐–‰๐–Š๐–˜๐–™ ๐•ฏ๐–—๐–Š๐–†๐–’๐–˜
๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ธ๐–”๐–”๐–“ ๐•ฒ๐–”๐–‰๐–‰๐–Š๐–˜๐–˜' ๐•ญ๐–†๐–“๐––๐–š๐–Š๐–™ ๐•ป๐–†๐–—๐–™ - I
๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ธ๐–”๐–”๐–“ ๐•ฒ๐–”๐–‰๐–‰๐–Š๐–˜๐–˜' ๐•ญ๐–†๐–“๐––๐–š๐–Š๐–™ ๐•ป๐–†๐–—๐–™ - II
๐•ฌ๐–‘๐–‘ ๐•ญ๐–†๐–—๐•ถ ๐•น๐–” ๐•ญ๐–Ž๐–™๐–Š
๐•ฟ๐–—๐–†๐–Œ๐–Š๐–‰๐–Ž๐–Š๐–˜ ๐–Ž๐–“ ๐•ฟ๐–—๐–Ž๐–š๐–’๐–•๐–
๐•ป๐–Š๐–†๐•ถ-๐•ฌ-๐•ญ๐–”๐–” ๐•ป๐–†๐–—๐–™ - I
๐•ป๐–Š๐–†๐•ถ-๐•ฌ-๐•ญ๐–”๐–” ๐•ป๐–†๐–—๐–™ - II
๐•ด๐–‹ ๐•ด๐–™'๐–˜ ๐•ฌ ๐–‚๐–†๐–— ๐–„๐–”๐–š ๐–‚๐–†๐–“๐–™
๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐–‚๐–†๐–— ๐–„๐–”๐–š ๐•ฒ๐–”๐–™ ๐•ป๐–†๐–—๐–™ - I
๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐–‚๐–†๐–— ๐–„๐–”๐–š ๐•ฒ๐–”๐–™ ๐•ป๐–†๐–—๐–™ - II
๐•ฟ๐–œ๐–Ž๐–“ ๐•ธ๐–”๐–”๐–“๐–˜

๐•ฌ ๐•ฝ๐–”๐–ž๐–†๐–‘ ๐–‚๐–Š๐–‰๐–‰๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ

231 15 4
BแปŸi ShytheHyacinth

A/N: Wasn't the last chapter so sweet? Tooth rotten fluff, so adorable. Yeah uh, this chapter is more or less the same, the smut jumps out the next one so stay tuned. Um, I'm sorry I had terrible writers block, and then I got a puppy. Hope you enjoy the chapter.
________________________________

(𝙿.𝚘.𝚟 ~ 𝙹𝚊𝚢𝚍𝚎𝚗)

"I think that went....well." I comment breathlessly towards Dylan as we stood outside his bedroom.

"It went better than well, it was everything we could've dreamt of." Dylan replied as he ran his hands over my shoulder, bringing his fingers up till his palms rested on the sides of my cheeks.

"Our people love you." I smiled as I leaned into his touch. He cracked a sly grin as the pads of his thumbs caressed my stubble.

"Of course they would. I'm extraordinary." He declared playfully before he pat my face.

For a moment his eyes followed the edges of my face tight from the grin I sported before his arms to drop to his side.

He then flicked a gaze to the guards that stood posted at the end of the hall. Their stare was unmoving and blankly set on the view in front of them. Glancing our direction but never at us, as per their meticulous training. Dylan seemed conflicted in that moment. Clearly unsure if the words he was biting back should leave his lips.

"Okay Short stack, what is it?" I questioned as I moved to rest my hand on his hip, comforting him. His cheeks heated at the sound of the old nickname leaving my lips. He smiled for a moment before his eyes fell.

"No, it's just....I can't wait anymore. I hate having to say goodbye to you each night, I want to be able to sleep beside you again." He whispered sadly as he brushed his hand over my own, looking at me with a pained expression glistening in his eyes.

"Soon Dylan, I promise it'll be soon. Around this time tomorrow we will reunite in ways that'll leave you breathless." I promised as I leaned down to kiss him.

The kiss itself was a instinctual act to reassure him as well as myself. Starting passionate yet tame, my hands placed delicately on his hips as his rested against my chest. Though suddenly his pheromones slipped out, sweet and heavy. Making the hall turn several degrees hotter.

"Sorry, please ignore that. M-My heat is around the corner." He revealed softly as he let out a nervous chuckle. He flicked his eyes to the guards that shifted at the declaration. Saint and I felt a twinge of possessiveness fill the bond.

I hated to leave, especially after he told me that.

"Tomorrow." Saints heavy voice left my lips.

He tightened his hold on Dylan and next thing I know I was pinning him against the door. He groaned sweetly at the abrupt move and his breath hitched as he pressed his body into mine.

"Please wait till tomorrow." We whispered before I took back control. Reaching swiftly to open the door before allowing him to step back into his room. To much displeasure and restraint.

"G-Goodnight!" He called as I shut the door quickly. I couldn't even answer him back. I just smiled stiffly before I found myself skidding back to my room.

"Goddess get a grip, get a grip." I muttered with a pained expression as I recalled the sweetness of his scent grabbing at my resolve.

My skin was suddenly stinging to be against his once more. Silently, I tried to recall the last time we had been intimate with one another.

"Far to long for my liking." Saint growled out causing me to roll my eyes at him.

"You Sir, need to get a fucking hold of yourself. What the hell was that back in the hallway?" I hissed out as I walked over to my desk and placed my crown on top of it. That shit was literally so heavy, I feel like my neck has a crick in it. Thank fucking goddess that it was only the ceremonial crown and not an every day thing.

I undressed for the night, carefully removing each medallion and each gem from my suit as a way to distract myself from the longing.

Saint scoffed from within my head. He licked at his paws before he snuffed out an answer.

"Please, you know you wanted to go into the room and give into all his desires. I would've been happy to take him right there against the door but I'm not too fond of onlookers seeing what's mine." Saint divulged casually making my skin burn.

"I don't even know what to say to you, like I don't understand how you lack an ounce of decorum." I grumbled while shaking my head a pulling on a charmeuse night set.

"So I'm a bit of a whore, sue me. You love it." Saint shrugged making me scrunch my face in disgust.

"You know if you had a physical body instead of constantly commandeering mine, I probably would." I replied as I fell onto my bed.

"Wow, that was diabolical of you. Asshole." Saint muttered as he tucked himself away in my mind.

We fell into a silence and I felt myself drifting off to sleep excited for the prospects tomorrow will be.

"I'm getting married." I whispered aloud as a smile etched onto my face.

"Yeah, by the way, we're gonna be going into rut soon. Let's hope you get through your vows before it hits otherwise it's about to be a very lonely couple of nights." Saint smirked as he threw that news my way, absolutely blindsiding me.

"Are you fucking—"

"No, I'm not kidding. Now shut up and go to sleep. We've got a wedding to look good for and you need all the beauty sleep you can get." He sing songed before he hid away within my mind.

I hate it here.

I don't know how anyone could sleep after news like that, and yet somehow I managed to.

Surprisingly enough I woke up refreshed, despite having partied all night and waking up to prepare for another event. This one was somehow more nerve racking then the crowning.

Being a king is something I was raised to do. I was well versed in stability, and order.

Being a husband however....yeah that's gonna take a lot of learning, and patience. The learning bit is definitely not from my dad, but I suppose Dylan and I would learn from one another.

I threw my arm lazily in the direction of my alarm, being sure to shut it off before sitting up to face the morning.

"I'm getting married today." I sighed happily as I cracked out a grin.

I was happy for a moment, stuck in the pleasant daze of thinking about standing at the alter, awaiting Dylan's breathtaking arrival. But of course nothing great last forever, especially when my court sole job was to drive me insane at the crack of dawn.

My best man, groomsman, and my butlers had decided it was high time I drag my ass out of bed and great the world.

By that, I mean they literally dragged my ass out of bed.

"Ow." I groan loudly as the back of my head and tail bone met the chilling stone hard surface of my floor.

"Come on man, don't be a baby." Jonathan scolds with a poorly masked smile as he extended a hand towards me, a peace offering on his end. One I was sure to swat away with vigor.

"Fuck you." I spat as I lifted myself from the ground, bones creaking as I did so.

"Did it hurt for real? It was funny as fuck, but I think Dylan would kill us if we gave you back broken." Ethan said as he squat down and held four fingers in my face, with a strained expression.

"Give back is wild." Jonathan shook his head in disapproval.

"For once I agree with that idiot." Saint added as he stared in disbelief.

"How many fingers am I holding up?" Ethan queried as he moved in closer at the sight of my unamused expression.

I bucked at him and he stumbled back so fast he was the one sprawled out on the ground now.

"Y'all are childish as hell...I sit here everyday wondering how y'all got married before I did." I muttered in disbelief as I walked over to eat the breakfast my butler brought in for me.

"We got rizz."

"Like, we're just those dudes I guess. I've for real always been him."

They say in unison, to which I scoff at. I wanted to rebuttal the delusions dripping from their mouths but I couldn't be bothered.

"Are you nervous lil bro?" Jonathan asked with amusement pacing his voice. I could tell he was being genuine but I didn't like how it stirred up uncertainty in my brain.

"Lil? I'm taller than you." I say blankly, a feeble attempt at changing the conversation.

"I was born first, so shut the fuck up." Jonathan punctuated sharply as he mugged me.

"Goddess, it wasn't that serious. Relax." Ethan chuckled heartily, he swatted his hand between us as if to cut the tension before he stood silent in observation.

I was stabbing at the food on my plate while watching as my tailors went over the details of my suit.

I nodded emptily when they asked for any suggestions or adjustments to be made. I didn't even know what they were talking about, and my head was already spinning too much to figure it out.

"Jay, are you okay?" Ethan asked as he put a hand to my shoulder. I practically jumped a foot in the air, cause when the fuck did his twinkle toe ass tiptoe over here?

"Fuck, I'm fine dude. Back up." I hissed as I pushed my empty plate in the hands of one of many awaiting servant.

"Is it me or is it kinda packed in here?" Saint grumbled observantly as he took in my mood, knowing that was probably gonna set me off.

"Seriously Jayden, we know you. What's wrong?" Jonathan asked as he shared the same concern look as Ethan.

"Do you not wanna..." One of them began to asks to which I snapped at.

"Nah, don't even say that shit. Of course I want to get married. It's just that—" I gritted out before I sighed and pinched the bridge of my nose.

"Pre-wedding jitters?" Jonathan filled in with a small smile. I nodded and he grinned so big it took up his face. He was obviously recalling his wedding day and his freak out before walking down the isle.

"Wow, you Beaumont's aren't original. Remember Jonathan's wedding?" Ethan sniggered as he threw a thumb towards my brother, pointing teasingly at him.

"Uh, no—We don't mention that. I was a coward and I'd rather not recall." Jo scolded as he smacked Ethan's hand away from him. He turned to me with a oddly collected expression.

"Now, let me give you the advice our mom gave to me before I walked down the isle." Jonathan said as he took in a breath as if he was about to start acting.

To every atom of my displeasure he literally did. He was doing his best impression of our mom's accent and I hate to admit it was kinda spot on.

"You know your in love, and nothing in all the realms would change that. Don't allow your nerves to ruin a perfect day. Marriage takes a lot of work, but each moment it gets rocky remember how happy you were to see her—I mean him, walk down the isle." He parroted perfectly before he broke character at the end.

"You kinda fucked up at the end." Ethan teased as he applauded his performance with unenthusiastic claps.

"Shut up Eth, I was paraphrasing, and I got caught in the moment." He growled out with a glare before he turned to me with a weird sparkle in his eye.

"Now, did my speech, that was originally mom's move you?" My brother inquired as he put a hand on my shoulder and his other held his heart.

"I think it would've sounded nicer coming from her but yeah, it actually helped." I nodded as I cracked a small grin.

"Attaboy." Ethan nudged me as he fought to stand to my full height and give me a noogie. Jonathan joined in and helped him pull me down so they could reach me.

"Alright man, let's get you hitched." One of them chirped in excitement as they walked me through the various steps of the ceremony.

—𝐀 𝐅𝐞𝐰 𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬 𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫—

(𝙿.𝚘.𝚟 ~ 𝙾𝚖𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚝)

A royal wedding is not something that happened often within the kingdom. Compared to a coronation, the mundane passing titles from one monarch to their heir, weddings were otherworldly and came once in a blue moon.

Think of the passion and intimacy. A celebration of a Lunos and True Alphas love, rather than the love of their people. It was bound to be wonderful.

The marble and golden decor that would glisten under the warm lights that lit the venue. The soft pink petals hand plucked from the gardens, littering every inch of the floor. The swapping of the vows, and throwing of the bouquet.

Passionate and intimate.

Well, as intimate as having all the realms royalty present. Yes that's correct, the guest list was leagues longer than the walk down the isle could ever be. Though could it be coined as the event of the century if there wasn't anyone there worth mentioning?

Maybe that was a shallow question. Maybe the guest list wasn't as important as the Grooms' family and close friends.

Though aside from those who showed and would've been deeply missed had they not. There were glimpses of guest from as far as the Pelstonia Forest to the Saldanair Reef Kingdom. Wolves from the Singh pack from the far southwest, and of course Royalty from Sowdonia. Royalty from everywhere.

Nerve racking really. Especially if you weren't a Royal.

"I'm literally gonna throw up." Ryan groaned as he tried desperately to gather his bearings.

"Why do you look worse than I do? You're not even one of the grooms, no one is gonna judge or ridicule you." Dylan huffed as he gently fanned his makeup.

The light dusted glitter on his eyes and a natural blush on his cheeks to accentuate his Goddess given beauty. He feared that the cold sweat he broke into may ruin it.

"Damn so because I'm not the groom I can't be nervous to walk the isle as a bridesmaid?" Ryan muttered as he wafted himself with the little bouquet he had been holding. One that matched Dylan's but had been leagues less extravagant. For Dylan's had been white hyacinths, calla lilies, and pink lilies of the valley.

All looking like the goddess herself kissed life and love into their very petals. Ryan's were simple pink roses, with a white center.

Of course it had baby's-breath sprinkled throughout the bouquet but that was besides the point.

"I'm nervous too. Do you think he'll like me in this dress?" Dylan chewed out nervously as he adjusted his veil for the umpteenth time.

"Dylan of course he will. You look ethereal." Sasha assured as she pulled out a folding fan out of nowhere and proceeded to fan the two of her friends. Each looking like they'd pass away seconds from now.

"I'm really gonna puke." Ryan suddenly blurts making Dylan visibly flinch. At how he slumped over towards the ground.

"Ah fuck, me too." Kiara groaned in the background as she dashed around trying to get to the bathroom before the ceremony started. Her and her pregnancy symptoms like to hit at more random times than the urge to pee.

She was hoping the nausea would've calmed during the first semester, but the baby I'm her stomach seemed adamant on giving her hell.

"Ohhh, this is a mess. What the fuck am I actually doing here?! I look ridiculous in this dress, fucking crazy." Dylan whined pathetically as he started pacing the length the isles doorway.

"Crazy good. Like really super hot." Ryan added sweetly as he grasp at the straws to get his bearings.

"Thanks Ry." Dylan huffed as he gave the man a reluctant smile.

"Do you think I should've worn a tux?" The tribrid asks one last time before Anastasia strutted in with urgency.

"The dress is gorgeous, especially on you, my Lunos." She voiced above all others. Her outfit was a pink jumpsuit, one that was flowing but tightly cinched at her sides. She held a clipboard in her hands tightly before she sent Dylan a nervous gaze.

"Wedding planning is definitely more intricate than I expected but we're in the homestretch now." She ranted before she walked over and adjusted the crown on Dylan's head so that it was no longer tipping.

She bowed after doing so and gifted him a small smile. Warm enough to shake his final jitters out. Unknowingly, Anastasia always comforted Dylan by the little gestures she shared. He was glad she was on top of his personal affairs. though the short time they've known one another, he'd trust no one else with the task.

-𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐍𝐨𝐰-

"It's time now." She spoke one last time before the king before her took in a sharp breath. He spared her a nod before she motioned for the servants in the room to open the floor to ceiling double doors. The music spills into the room.

Light and mellow, sweet yet rich singing spills out from the live band, situated on the east end of the room. First the bridesmaids whisk in. Gowns and tux special tailored from the finest materials in all the realms. They glistened like pearl sheened petals as they walked within the full moons light. It was the venues observatorium allowed the bluish light to grace them.

Though there was still lights spilling from the chandeliers that hung above them. The lights themselves were powder blue tinted.

Guest all turn at the sight of the room dimming and a mystic light shinning down upon the groom. His dress seem to flow like clouds as it shifted to shape his movements. Delicate and meticulous strides.

Dylan's gaze fell upon his guest first, from front to end of the isle friends and loved ones he's met greeted him with awestruck gazes. His family and new in-laws watched him with great pride. All the while his head tilted upwards his eyes glued on those  of his fiancé.

Time always seemed to fall away whenever they were in each other's presence, and today was no different. Except it was, the very sight of Dylan in his dress brought Jayden to tears. His heart swelled and his breath trembled. His eyes were filled with so much love.

Dylan couldn't believe what he was seeing, he thought Jayden would adore the sight of him but not so much it'd pull at the threads of his resolve. One look and his whole collected demeanor fell away. It almost made him chuckle, it would've too had he not been busy smiling from ear to ear.

Was his stomach doing somersaults all throughout his walk down the isle? Yes, that's to be expected. Though he hadn't anticipate the dreamy feeling of standing in front of his soulmate, under the light of the moon goddess being joint in marriage by a highly revered elder wolf.

His heart fluttered with each word that left the elder. Up until the actual vows were said, at that point the tribrid was sure his heart had burst. The words that left his mates mouth were so raw and pure they could've shadowed the moon entirely.

He would've considered taking a glance at the lights above to ground himself, assure that there wasn't a solar eclipse etched into the surface of the moon. Jayden's beautiful words, his love for Dylan on display for everyone to see.

Yet he couldn't look up, he couldn't bare to turn away from his husband. Despite the tears pouring down his face, another thing the two shared.

"Jayden, I know your vows are gonna be like a sonnet written by the Sun for the Moon. I've always loved how you were so good with words. Most of the time I have trouble even uttering my own. Though know this, I couldn't fill a library with all the ways I love you." Dylan began to say, voice steady though his fingers trembled on the page in his hand.

He knew he was going to choke up at some point, he just hoped he could keep it together enough not to drop everything and skip to the kiss.

"There'd never be enough ink or pages in the world. I'd burn through them all if that meant you could see a fraction of it. Please know Jayden Adairis Beaumont, you are the reason my heart beats and the reason for love sonnets entirely. I can't wait to grow old with you and love you till our story trickles out." Dylan concluded earning a chorus of 'awww's' throughout the audience.

"Ohhh, Goddess that was beautiful." The elder before them whispered into her microphone before flinching at the realization that she was to call Jayden for his vows next.

"You may now give your vows My Liege." The elder suddenly smiled as she gestured to Jayden to recite the small paper in his hand. A paper no bigger than his palm, he even had to hold it by the tips of his fingers just to keep it upright.

It was certainly a shocking sight. The paper was so small some of the guest broke out into a whisper. It seemed the man who read more than there were books in the world was short on words.

Dylan's eyes flicked from the paper to the playful glint in Jayden's eyes. He wanted to ask him what he was up to but he thought it'd be best to trust him. He always did, so why not wait to see how it played out?

"Do you recognize this note, Dylan?" His mate spoke into his mic, soft yet rich in baritone.

Dylan shakes his head and gives him a confused tilt.

"For those who know me know I prefer solitude. I hate crowds, and hate socializing even more. If I could I do without both entirely. That being said I take comfort in my loneliness. I wasn't ever happy in it though." Jayden began to foreshadow before he shielded the note from his mate, trying to to ruin the surprise.

"I once shared one of my hideouts with Dylan long before we knew we were mates. Maybe because I've always felt that pull towards him. Wherever he was in a room was where I wanted to be. Whenever he spoke I wanted the words to stick to the grooves of my heart. Though I wouldn't tell him this, I'd just disappear off to my hideout and read instead."

"Eventually we found out, we were mates and in an instant I wanted to fill every ounce of solitude with moments with you. That's where this note comes in." He hinted subtly as his smile grew.

"One day I walk into my hideout and I've noticed it's in shambles." Jayden tells the audience.

"Good goddess." Dylan suddenly recalls, his face going red.

"No it's a really cute story, I'll leave out the embarrassing bits." Jayden assured as he looks at Dylan with love pouring out from his hazel eyes.

"My books are disorganized, my snacks were all gone, and so were my blankets. So of course I think I'd been robbed, probably by some idiot who stumbled in by mistake. That's the overwhelming speculation until I see a note on the coffee table." He recalls while finally handing the note to Dylan.

"This very note in Dylan's oddly elegant script, reads 'Jay I stole your blankets, and I probably won't give them back either, but you'll be fine. Love, Dylan'." He continued on with his vows, this playful scene drew sweet sounding laughter from their guest.

"Now why am I telling this story? Simple. It was the first time I realized that I found happiness in solitude. I was grinning ear to ear. Not because the act itself was audacious and kind of strange." Jayden continued while throwing in the fact that his mate was in fact odd. Dylan simply rolled his eyes and bit at his lip in anticipation for him to continue.

"It's because at that second I knew that with solitude came yearning, and the longing to be close to someone. The joy of seeing you again and again each time we parted and reunited. It was the highlight of all my days." Jayden started to choke up nearly bring  Dylan to tears.

Up until now Jayden had tested up during Dylan's vows. The smaller of the pair swore he'd keep it together and save his dress from his tears. That dream fizzed away at the concluding of Jayden's vows.

"I hope you continue to steal all my blankets, eat all my favorite food, and shake up every aspect of my life for each passing moment in our marriage. I hope for many more notes of your playful endeavors. By the end of our days may historians stumble upon our collection of notes. Let the words grace their eyes so they may feel our love radiating from the pages, and far beyond the heavens."

"Jayden." Dylan voice called softly as he wiped his tears and let out a trembling laugh. His words moved everyone to pieces, after all he was a man written by the Moon Goddess.

At this point the elder concluding the ceremony was told to make haste. Not just by the grooms but the audience that called for the kiss.

Even the groomsmen and bridesmaids jumped in on the fun.

"Kiss, kiss, kiss." They called playfully making Dylan and Jayden share matching grins. They waited patiently as the elder rushed through the remainder of the rites before she got to those sweet six words.

"You may now kiss the groom." She uttered, immediately stepping out of the way as Dylan ran into his husband's arms.

There was a flash of white from above a shooting star that mirrored the way Dylan's dress moved through the wind. Jayden's hands laid delicately against the lace material hugging his skin. There was cheering in the background and the music softly picked up as if to accentuate the moment. Their lips were locked in a warm embrace and they parted with great reluctance.

If only they could stay in that moment forever, but if that wish was granted, what of the many beautiful things that await them in the future?

"We have to dance, and like thank guest, right?" Jayden suddenly asked, as if the idea itself was a punishment.

The pair had watched as their guest and family made their way to the reception. Dylan had left briefly to change out of his long dress for the dance. He was now wearing a white fitted tulle gown.

"What? Of course we do." Dylan chuckled as he squeezed his husbands arm and waved hello to all their guest.

Jayden looked defeated momentarily before a sly smirk splayed onto his face.

"We could find someplace quiet, maybe talk about how good you look in that dress." The man said as he leaned in to whisper the later part in his ear.

"If you think I look good in the dress just wait till you see me out of it." Dylan purred in response as he brushed a hand over his husband's chest.

"Ohhh you—" Jayden began his playful rebuttal before he pausing at the man that stood suddenly in front of them.

"King Jayden, an honor." He hissed between his lips as though he was a snake. Dylan looked at how Jayden's demeanor shifted slightly. The guest around them chatted, drank and danced. Most oblivious to the interaction about to take place before them.

"Elderman Mungabo." Jayden gritted out as he extended his hand reluctantly, accepting the hand the graying man held before him.

"Wonderful wedding, I was truly moved to be invited personally." The old man stated as he brushed the lint of his text before flashing Dylan a haunting smile.

It was lace with an unbeknownst venom making a chill rake through the smaller king's spine. The man was covered from head to toe in wealth, even before his grills flashed within his mouth. You could smell his greed from miles away.

"The invitation was for Queen Aniyah and her mate." Jayden corrected coldly causing Dylan to squeeze his arm. Dylan sent him a look that had the King softening his demeanor in an instant.

"Well unfortunately Rome is ill, so the Queen decided to stay with him till he's better. It's a pleasure to be here in her stead." Mungabo hummed sympathetically before he extended a hand for Dylan.

"What a handsome couple. This one is beautiful like a flower—" He grinned as he leaned into his personal space. Jayden pulled Dylan to his body with a protective snarl leaving his lips. Mungabo paused abruptly, he gave a final bow to the pair before taking his leave.

"Strange ass nigga." Jayden snarled as he watched the brooding man disappear into the crowd.

"Babe." Dylan scolded as he pulled Jayden into his arms, they fell into a soft sidestep on the dance floor.

"Who was that anyways? I've seen him before." Dylan queried softly once the taller man calmed.

"Where would you have seen him?" Jayden asked in a skeptic tone as he pulled away from Dylan to gauge his reaction.

"What do you mean? He was at the coronation. At least I think it was him, though maybe it wasn't." Spoke in a dazed recollection.

"He wouldn't have been in attendance since Aniyah was there, he only acts as an ambassador in her absence." Jayden said while assuring Dylan he's probably gotten him mistaken.

"Well I guess that makes more sense. I mean what would someone like him even discuss with Arielle." The tribrid grumbled while recalling the mans horrid introduction and overall horrid aura.

"Arielle?"

"Yeah uh, that's where I thought I knew him from, they were talking at the party." Dylan shrugged before he turned and waved down one of the servants that walked with cake filled trays.

"Ooh wedding cake." Dylan chirped happily as he allowed Jayden to feed him a fork full. The gesture was sweet, it allowed Dylan to indulge without worrying he'd dirty his dress.

Though it took a heated turn as his mate fixated on the frosting that dribbled against his lips and chin.

"Oops." Dylan smirked as he wiped the frosting with his finger and sucked it off. He moaned with glee at the taste of the cake and went on casually. Entirely oblivious to how he let his sweet pheromones leak from his glands or how he stirred his wolfish mate.

"Your heats here, let's go." Jayden sharply reveals as he raked his eyes over Dylan's seductive curves.

Dylan was suddenly holding the cake that he was being fed moments ago. One second he was upright the next he was sitting bridal style within his husbands arms.

"You know each time there's cake at an event, I seem to be leaving it strewn over your shoulders or in your arms." Dimitri voice chuckled happily, Dylan's face looked up at him though the golden specks that filled his eyes told him who he was dealing with.

"So me in heat, and you in rut. This is gonna be a fun week, won't it Saint?" Dimitri asked as he flicked his gaze up to the matching gold eyes that were already fixated down at him.

"Still haven't recovered since the last time this had happened." Dimitri singsonged as he absently enjoyed the long strides his soulmate took towards their bedroom.

"Promise you'll be gentle?" Dimitri grinned like a Cheshire.

"If you promise to behave." Saint rumbled making the smaller wolf gasp.

"When have I not?" Dimitri asked while looking hurt at his words. Saint raised his brow in a manner that made his mate shudder. He rolled his eyes before collecting himself.

"I solemnly swear, I'll be on my best behavior." The wolf assured with a looming mischief hanging over them.

At last, after an eventful day it was nice to know Jayden made good on his promise for them to reunite. There's no doubting these two belonged together. In every form of their beings Dylan and Jayden balanced one another.

Let's see what they make of their future together.

To Be Continued

ฤแปc tiแบฟp

Bแบกn Cลฉng Sแบฝ Thรญch

His Possession BแปŸi Retse Mola

Ngฦฐแปi sรณi

2.7K 146 20
In a world where secrets lurk beneath every shadow, Skylar's encounter with a mysterious figure in a dimly lit alley sets her on an extraordinary pat...
10 0 7
Smile. Pretend to belong. And never, EVER raise suspicion. Your family depends on it. Everest Nathan "Nate" Decker is barely hanging on, desperate...
33K 1.9K 55
"To what do I owe this honor?" his voice is trembling with laughter. Jee-buss... he finds this funny... "I saw a butterfly and followed it in here?"...
78.5K 3.3K 27
Felix's past still haunts him. After the events that happened almost 10 years ago, He finally decided to talk it through with someone. Someone that c...