Destruction ━ Bucky Barnes [2]

De jasperhaIe

❝War-torn child, you know better than anyone how to cry in silence for things gone by and how to kill and kil... Mai multe

ii. CAST.
iii. PLAYLIST
iv. GRAPHIC GALLERY
v. THE BEFORE
01 ━ NEW LEAF
02 ━ HELPING HAND
03 ━ REVELATION
04 ━ POISON
05 ━ EVALUATION
06 ━ THREATS
07 ━ STRONGER
08 ━ FAILURE
09 ━ FORGIVENESS
10 ━ UNDERESTIMATED
11 ━ EXHAUSTION
12 ━ BURDEN FREE
13 ━ ON THE EDGE
14 ━ UNINVITED GUEST
15 ━ PARTY CRASHER
16 ━ ENDING AFFAIR
17 ━ FOOL'S WISH
18 ━ DOWN BELOW
19 ━ SURVIVAL INSTINCT
20 ━ HOMECOMING
21 ━ LOVE & PIZZA
22 ━ LONG WAY TO FALL
23 ━ BAD HABITS

i. DISCLAIMER

24.6K 427 16
De jasperhaIe

DESTRUCTION.
( disclaimer & copyright. )

DISCLAIMER: I do not own any of characters from the Marvel Cinematic Universe that may appear in this story. I do not own Captain America, The Winter Soldier, Pietro Maximoff, Wanda Maximoff, or any other character from AOU. This book is based off Avengers: Age of Ultron, so if anything seems familiar or similar to this movie, it rightfully belongs to the MCU and not me. All right's go to Marvel for their characters and their storyline/movie.

COPYRIGHT: I own the character Andrea (Andy) Claire Jones and her plotline and backstory. This book is under copyright, so if you attempt to steal my book/the plotline/the backstory of this book then please be aware that it's considered plagiarism, which is both illegal and punishable by law. Any republication of this story is not allowed without direct consent from me. The only Internet format/site that Demons and Destruction should be published or posted on is Wattpad and Wattpad only.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

387K 10.6K 38
She was dangerous. Her skills unmatched, her heart cold, her appearance innocent. She was beautiful, and if you kissed her, she would kill you. She b...
2.7M 83.2K 39
❝Do you feel like a young god?❞ [across the marvel cinematic universe] [thor - age of ultron] [book one of ?] [CURRENTLY EDITING]
5.4K 105 13
[!DISCONTINUED!] [THERE WILL BE NO MORE UPDATES] What if...the Avengers were your parents? Read this book to find out! Requests are open! 💞 Characte...
2.7M 79.8K 30
latibule (n) a hiding place; of safety and comfort ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ He was alone in this world. He couldn't trust anyone, couldn't believe anything anyb...