Bonten's love

Ekonochan द्वारा

Konomi is a not so ordinary girl who ends up catching the eye of all the executives of Bonten, Japan's most d... अधिक

Intro
Chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Author's note
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 15.5
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 26.5
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Author note 2
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 36.5
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39

Chapter 19

659 18 7
Ekonochan द्वारा

   The sun hit Konomi's face and she woke up, she tried to get up but was held down by muscular arms.

Konomi: *what the fuck* (looks to the left and to the right) *alright so it's Kokonoi and Kakucho*

  She then carefully slipped out of their grasp and watched them as they tried to find her and eventually ended up hugging each other.

Kokonoi: (unknowingly hugs Kakucho) *since when did she become so big*

Kakucho: (unknowingly hugs Kokonoi back) *was she always this muscular*

Konomi: (holds her laugh) *this will be fun*

Kakucho: (opens his eyes) ahhh!! Koko what the fuck!!!

Kokonoi: (falls of the bed) what's happening.

Konomi: (falls on the bed laughing) hahaha I can't oh my goodness, what were you doing, you guys looked so cute, I can't.

Kokonoi: it's not funny.

Konomi: yes it is.

Kakucho: how about we change the subject.

Konomi: (stops laughing and looks at them seriously) you want to talk about how you changed my clothes?

Kokonoi: haha ya that was funny.

Kakucho: ya hilarious.

Konomi: wasn't it?

Kokonoi: anyway, let's go down the others must be worried about you.

Konomi: ya I need to make breakfast.

  The three of them then went down to the parlor to see the others.

Konomi: good morning.

Takeomi: morning.

Mochi: cupcake (picks her up from the waist) I'm so glad you're alright.

Ran: (walks to her and pecks her cheek while she was still on Mochi) how are you doing this morning?

Mikey: how are you?

Konomi: chill I'm fine, I'm a bad bitch.

Kokonoi: ass fat.

Konomi: forty inch hair yours came in a pack.

Mochi: (puts her down) why are you here anyway, aren't you meant to be resting?

Konomi: don't worry, I love my kitchen, besides, where is Sanzu?

Rindou: in the basement torturing that guy from last night.

Konomi: take me there, I want to see him.

Ran: are you sure you can handle it?

Konomi: yup.

Rindou: it's pretty bad.

Konomi: don't worry I'll be fine.

Ran: okay let's go.

   Ran and Rindou then excorted Konomi down to the basement, the closer they got the louder the screams.

Rindou: last chance to turn back.

Konomi: (opens the basement door and walks in) San you in here?

Sanzu: (put down his gun and takes a pill) princess?

Konomi: (waves to him) hi (looks at Obaru) oh look who we have here.

   Obaru was covered in blood and some of his nails were missing.

Konomi: (walks closer to Obaru) oooooooh that looks painful.

Obaru: help me.

Konomi: no thanks, anyway San let's go, I'm about to start making breakfast.

Sanzu: whatcha gonna make?

Konomi: cre-

Obaru: (starts screaming) please put me out of my misery!!!!!!!

Konomi: (quickly grabs a gun and shoots Obaru in the leg)

Obaru: ouch!

Konomi: bitch I was talking, how rude can you be? Sanzu can you just like kill him so we can go?

Sanzu: as you wish (collects the gun from Konomi and shoots Obaru in the head killing him) now we can go.

Konomi: you know I really hated that guy, glad he had a painful death.

Sanzu: right?

Ran: both of you have issues.

Rindou: honestly.

The four of them then went back up to the parlor where Konomi asked Sanzu for a favor.

Konomi: Sanzu I need a favor.

Sanzu: sure, what do you want me to do?

Konomi: cut the strawberries.

Sanzu: cut them to what?

Konomi: cut them in half.

Sanzu: oh okay.

  Konomi and Sanzu then cooked breakfast side by side.

Ran: don't ruin the food with your presence.

Sanzu: shut up!

Konomi: Ran stop teasing him, San is doing a great job.

Sanzu: (kisses her on the lips) thanks princess.

Konomi: (blushing) you know that was completely unnecessary.

Sanzu: I know.

   After a while they finished cooking and Konomi served every.

Konomi: (hands him a plate) here.

Mikey: thanks.

Kokonoi: let's watch something (turns on the TV).

TV: an apartment complex had just been recently burned down in the xxx area of xxx street.

Konomi: wait what?

TV: they were a total of three casualties recorded, all being women.

Konomi: this can't be.

Takeomi: calm down.

TV: they were later identified as Sumiko Inomori, Inoko Shumaki and Ria Tala, they happened to be trapped in one of the apartments when the fire started, they had already been burned to death by the time the fire department could manage to put out the fire and get to the floor they were on.
    The police had confirmed this morning that the fire was started due to some gang activities in the are-

Kokonoi: (switches off the TV).

    The room fell silent, nobody talked, everyone had their eyes on Konomi, who looked like life itself had been drained out of her, she turned pail and her eyes slowly began to water, her legs soon gave out and she fell to the ground.
  It's started out as tears rolling down her eyes, then it slowly grew more intense, nobody except Takeomi moved.
  Takeomi slowly took Konomi into his embrace where she cried her eyes out soaking his shirt in her tears.

Konomi: (crying uncontrollably) why, why, why!? They left me and I'll never see them again.

Takeomi: (stoking her back) it's alright, it'll be okay.

Konomi: they were like sisters to me.

Mikey: (slowly walks over and gets down to Konomi and Takeomi's level) don't cry, because I can help.

Konomi: (cleans eyes and looks at Mikey) what do you mean?

Mikey: I can help you find out who set your house on fire so you can take revenge.

Konomi: really?

Mikey: of course, just the way your friends died a painful death you can make them suffer the exact same way (stares her in the eyes).

Konomi: I never really had the urge to kill but for the first time in my life I want to murder someone, (leaves Takeomi and get into Mikey's embrace) will you please help me find them?

Mikey: of course (pat her head) now no more crying alright (cleans her tears).

Konomi: okay (stands up and goes to the kitchen and continues cooking).

  Of course no one liked the way things had just played out but they definitely were in no position to say anything, after all Konomi had stopped crying and that was practically all they cared about, they just had to accept that Mikey 'fixed her' even if he used manipulation to do it.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

101K 3.1K 51
Ran Haitani, a taken man, gets in an arranged marriage with a strange woman he doesn't know of. He vows to his girlfriend that he doesn't have any fe...
530K 25.3K 49
Working late nights tired you, but you never wished for it to change. But devils under the name of Bonten decided to intertwine your fate with their...
131K 4.4K 51
𝐏𝐓 | ❝𝘗𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘦𝘴 𝘢 𝘸𝘰𝘮𝘢𝘯 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘰 𝘢 𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘰𝘳❞. • Your life was never meant to turn out that way. But the question here is:...
158K 5.8K 15
Y/n l/n a female who makes and sells weapons like guns, snipers, daggers etc. What if her most frequent customer Hajime kokonoi recommends the female...