my alpha crush is my bodyguar...

By aintATp

a #PhayuRain ABO au wherein - Rain Tangwai (o) once again caused ruckus in his P'Pai's bar, making his appa d... More

author's note.
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen. 🔞
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty-one.
twenty-three.
twenty-four.
twenty-five.
twenty-six.
twenty-seven.
author's note.

twenty-two. 🔞

3.2K 105 10
By aintATp

11pm | Phayu's Home

Third Person's Point of View

The ride towards Phayu and Saifah's home was quiet and nerve wracking. At least for Phayu. His omega just kept on driving without even sparing him a glance and doesn't reply to any of his questions nor comments. It was scaring Phayu.

"Baby.. please. Talk to me." The alpha begged but still got no response from the other. Rain just drove and kept his eyes on the road, ignoring the alpha's pleads.

Phayu pouted and cursed the lady from a while ago in his mind. 'Hmph, it was supposed to be a fun night for me and my baby. I won't forgive that omega for ruining it!' He crossed his arms and stared outside the window, clearly sulking.

Rain, on the other hand, was trying his best not to smile at his alpha's cuteness and tried to keep his 'angry' image to punish Phayu more, or tease him rather.

A few moments after, they finally arrived at the older's house. Rain skillfully parked the alpha's car on the garage without saying a word to Phayu. His boyfriend got out of the car, still pouting like a child.

"Go upstairs first, P'Phayu. I'll just get something here." Rain finally spoke, earning the older's attention. Phayu just nodded at him and lazily went inside his house.

While Rain, he opened the trunk of the car and took the box from a while ago, smirking to himself. 'Finally, I would be able to use this to Phi!' He excitedly thought as he carried the box as he went inside the house.

As he went upstairs, he was welcomed by Phayu who was sitting on the edge of his bed, waiting for the omega. "Rain, baby. Are you still mad..? Can we talk? Please." He pleaded, showing his puppy eyes to Rain.

The younger ignored him once again which started to irritate Phayu. His annoyed sigh was noticed by Rain to which the omega replied, "Be a good alpha, Phi. And I might just reward you." The omega winked at him and Phayu swore that he felt his dick twitch in response.

Rain placed his box down on the table and opened it. He took out two handcuffs which made Phayu's eyes widen in surprise and excitement. "Baby.. that's.."

Rain walked towards him and pushed him on the bed. "Now, P'Phayu. It's my time to punish you." The omega smirked. "Come here, Phi. Let me lock you up." Phayu made no hesitation and obliged.

He let his boyfriend take off his shirt and grab his hands harshly as Rain cuff him on the headboard. The alpha found it hot to see his baby trying to dominate him. 'Haa, I'll let you be for now, baby.' Phayu smirked to himself as he watched the omega do whatever he wanted.

After Rain put on the handcuffs on his alpha, he decided to start the show that he and Sky planned.

⚠️🔞⚠️
read at your own risk.

🎧 Now Playing: Or Nah - Ty Dolla $ign, The Weeknd 🎶

Rain connected his phone to the speaker as the sexy song started playing, making the alpha more turned on by his omega's actions. 'Fuck, my baby really planned all of these, huh?' He thought to himself as he followed Rain with his gaze.

Rain stood in front of Phayu and started discarding his clothes one by one. He started with unbuttoning his longsleeve and watched as Phayu's eyes widened as he caught a glimpse of the red lingerie that Rain was wearing underneath. Phayu's dick started twitching once again as he cursed under his breath. "Fuck."

The omega smirked, satisfied with his alpha's reaction. Phayu eyed him, licking his lips unconsciously as he
stared at Rain's chest and his nipples which were covered by two red ribbons.

"Damn baby, you're so sexy." The alpha muttered as he kept on looking at Rain's naked torso. The younger just smirked at him again as his hands made his way to his pants. Once his top was completely off, he started buttoning off his slacks.

Phayu's eyes were solely focused on his omega right now as he felt his dick growing hard in his pants. Rain slowly took off his pants and let them fall on the ground, revealing the lower half part of his lingerie.

The alpha was shocked and became more turned on by the sight in front of him. His pretty omega, wearing a sexy red lingerie for him that hugs his body perfectly. For Phayu, Rain looked like a work of art that he wants to hide from the world. His to see, his to hear, and his to fuck.

Phayu groaned as he could only stare at the omega and cannot touch him. "Like what you see, Daddy?" Rain seductively said as he roamed his hands on his body, teasing Phayu. "It's such a shame that all you can do is to look at me right now." The omega fakely pouted as he walked towards his box once again to grab something.

The alpha just helplessly devoured Rain by his gaze as his mouth watered at the sight of his omega. "Fuck, baby. You're making me crazy. Please.. please take these handcuffs off of me. I'll promise I'll make you feel good." Phayu pleaded, earning a sharp glare from Rain.

"I told you to behave, Daddy. Do you really think you deserve to touch me after what happened a while ago? Hmm?" The omega sassily replied, making Phayu close his eyes shut, groaning as he was reminded of the incident earlier.

"I'm sorry, baby. Please. Take these off of me. I'll take care of you, hmm?" Phayu pleaded once again but it was no use because the omega just ignored him.

The next song started playing as Rain jumped on the bed with his alpha. The omega's pheromones are now getting stronger as Phayu caught a whiff of his sweet scent and it nearly made the alpha feral.

Rain's hands started making their way on Phayu's pants, teasing the alpha. The older mentally cursed to himself as he watched his omega touch him.

The omega started to unbuckle his pants and rubbed his hands against Phayu's clothed cock, earning a low moan from the other. "Baby.. fuck." Phayu moaned as Rain continued to take off his pants.

Once Phayu's pants were discarded, the omega's eyes went wide as he saw the hard dick of his alpha, covered by his boxer. The alpha's manliness was bulging on his underwear which made the omega's mouth water at the sight.

"You're already hard, daddy." Rain said, amused. Phayu lightly scoffed at the remark. "Let me take care of you." The omega added as he sat on Phayu's clothed cock before leaning towards the alpha to kiss him.

The couple shared a very passionate kiss as both of them moaned against their mouths with Rain slowly grinding on Phayu's dick. The alpha cursed the handcuffs to himself as he started to grow a small hatred towards the stuff.

Rain pulled away from their kiss and continued to grind on his alpha's dick as he felt himself getting wet from the pleasure he's getting. While Phayu, he just moaned at the feeling of his omega against his cock.

The omega then played with the waistband of Phayu's underwear, earning a groan from the alpha. Rain just giggled at his alpha's worn out expression and decided to play nice as he's already satisfied with punishing his boyfriend.

He pulled off Phayu's underwear and was flabbergasted by the alpha's tall and proud manliness as it got out of the tight material. The alpha shivered at his omega's touch as Rain roamed his hands and gave Phayu's cock a small teasing touch. "Baby... fuck. Don't tease." Rain just glanced at the alpha seductively before leaning towards his cock and started giving it a kitten lick.

"F- fuck. Haa.. Goddamn baby. Ugh, just like that.." Phayu moaned when Rain took him whole and started bobbing his head up and down, sucking the alpha's thickness. If only he wasn't cuffed, he'll definitely fuck his omega's mouth by himself. Phayu thinks, slowly getting overwhelmed by Rain's skillfull tongue.

Rain started quickening his pace and took his alpha deeply, making Phayu curse in pleasure. The omega looked at him with teary eyes as he sucked Phayu's dick with all his might. "Yes, my love. Take me d- deeper. Fuck, yeah." The alpha's deep and sexy moans turned on Rain even more as he felt himself getting wetter. His alpha's moans were music to his ears.

As Rain continued to give Phayu the most pleasurable blowjob in his life, the alpha felt himself cumming as he let out shaky breaths. The omega seemed to notice this and took his alpha deeper down to his balls, choking at the alpha's dick.

"Baby.. Rain.. Haa.. I'm close. Fuck. Just like that.. I- I'm going to cum..!" Phayu exclaimed, eyes shut as he let himself release into his omega's mouth.

"Spit it, baby. I—" He was cut off as he gasped when he saw Rain swallowed his cum. Phayu felt himself getting turned on again. "Oh my God, baby. You really are good at driving me crazy."

After swallowing, Rain spoke. "D-did I do good, daddy?" He looked at Phayu with his teary eyes and flushed cheeks as the alpha looked at him with his predatory eyes, thinking of Rain as his delectable prey.

"Yes, baby. You did very good for daddy. Now, won't you come and release daddy from these handcuffs? I promise that I'll take good care of you, baby." Phayu pleaded once again, hoping that his omega will finally let the alpha handle him.

Rain was hesitant at first as he was getting a little scared of what Phayu might do to him. But, due to being turned on by the sight of his alpha moaning and looking so sexy under him, he finally decided to let Phayu handle him.

As Rain took off the left handcuff from Phayu, he was stunned when the alpha got out of the other handcuff by himself. Rain moaned as he was pushed back on the bed and got Phayu hovering over him. "Thank you, good boy. You finally let daddy go. Now.. don't be afraid and let me take care of you, hmm?" The alpha whispered before he started kissing the omega from his lips down to his neck, leaving marks all over Rain.

Rain moaned helplessly at the sensation that he's feeling. He was sensitive in his neck and Phayu leaving marks on it is making him go crazy. "D- Daddy. Hngg.. More.. please.. more..!" He whimpered, slowly driving Phayu insane.

Phayu kneeled in front of Rain as he took a good look of his omega's pretty face and pretty body under him. His hands started to roam all over Rain's body wearing a sexy red lingerie as he untangled the ribbons covering the omega's nipples. Not being able to stop himself, Phayu started sucking on Rain's right nipple, making the omega moan even louder.

"A-ah! Daddy.. hngg~ Please.. there..! U-ugh..!" The omega's eyes rolled into the back of his head as he felt his alpha do wonders with his tongue. He abused both of the omega's nipples as it hardened, making Rain more sensitive. "Y-yes.. ugh! Hngg!"

Phayu placed kisses all over Rain's torso down to his pelvis, hands not leaving the omega's hardened nipples. The alpha sucked on Rain's thighs and left bite marks all over it as he loved the idea of 'owning' the omega.

When he reached Rain's clothed cock, he teased the omega as he palmed the small dick, giving it small rubs. "D-daddy..! N-no.. hurts..!" The omega exclaimed. This time, it was Phayu's turn to ignore the omega's pleads.

He pulled off the omega's red panty, enough to reveal his cute cock. Phayu took Rain in his mouth, earning a loud moan from the omega. "Oh..! Oh my god, daddy! N-no.. s-stop..! A-ah..!" Rain moaned but didn't actually wanted the alpha to stop what he's doing.

Phayu continued to bob his head up and down on Rain's cock while the omega moaned helplessly. As he took Rain deeper, the omega's moans became shaky and louder, signaling Phayu that the omega was cumming. After a few licks, Rain came. Phayu also swallowed the omega's cum as he looked at Rain who was looking fucked out already.

The alpha leaned it towards the omega and started kissing him once again. Their tongues fought for dominance but in the end, Phayu overpowered the omega as he sucked Rain's tongue. Their kiss lasted for a few seconds before Phayu pulled away to give space for the omega to breathe.

"You look so beautiful like this, baby." Phayu said as he looked at his omega who's now lying on the bed with cum on his lingerie and teary eyes together with his reddened cheeks.

Phayu grabbed his omega's legs and flipped him effortlessly. "On fours, baby. Be good for daddy." He said as the omega shyly obliged. Now, his ass was facing the alpha while his face lied down on the bed, trying to hide his embarrassment.

Rain felt shivers down to his spine as he felt Phayu kneading his ass and started giving small kisses on it. His lingerie was pulled down, revealing his gaping hole, directed at Phayu. The alpha leaned in to lick the omega's asshole as Rain started moaning once again.

"D-Daddy..! A-ah! Oh my G-God.. please.. more..! There..! Hngg..!" The omega moaned as Phayu ate his ass out with his tongue moving skillfully inside Rain.

Rain felt his anger and jealousy suddenly dissipated as his alpha was eating his ass, sending intense pleasure all over his body.

The alpha continued to lick and eat the omega's ass as he also tasted Rain's addicting slick that comes with his hypnotizing petrichor with a touch of vanilla scent. It was the most pleasant smell that Phayu has ever encountered in his entire being that he doesn't want to be away from it, ever.

Phayu's thoughts were cut off when he heard his omega moan loudly once again. "P-Phi..! Rain is.. Rain is going to c-cum..! U-ugh..!" Phayu continued tongue-fucking Rain's ass and felt the omega cum on his stomach again.

Phayu kissed Rain's forehead as he admired the omega's beauty's once again. "God baby, you are so gorgeous. I want to lock you up and keep you all to myself. Can I do that, baby? Lock you up and fuck you until you're full of my cum? Until I impregnate you and have our children running around our house?"

The thought of being pregnant and full with Phayu's pups made Rain more turned on. He has always imagined himself being a housewife for his alpha and being a good mother for their kids. "Y-yes, a-alpha. P-please.. Please fuck Rain until I get pregnant with your pups.. please..!" Something inside Phayu blossomed at that moment and just said fuck it in his mind. All he cares about right now is breeding his pleading omega.

Phayu took two of his fingers into Rain's entrance and inserted them into the omega's asshole, earning a high-pitched moan from Rain. "A-ah..! Daddy.. Yes.. more..! U-ugh.." The omega whimpered as Phayu scissored him with his fingers, fingering the omega deeper.

He added another finger to loosen up the omega's tight hole more, not wanting to hurt Rain when he enters him with his dick. The younger was now clutching the comforter as pleasure take over his body due to Phayu's fingers inside him.

When Phayu was about to grab and open the condom, Rain stopped him. "N-no.. Phi. Want to f-feel you.. want to feel your big cock inside me.." He moaned and Phayu felt himself getting harder in an instant.

Phayu then grabbed the lube on his nighstand and smeared a generous amount on his cock. He gave the omega's ass a harsh slap before lining himself on Rain's hole. He slowly entered the omega and let Rain take him whole. "O-oh my G-God..! S-so big.. daddy..! I.. I can feel you here.." Rain took Phayu's hand and guided it to his stomach. Phayu felt his dick bulging on the omega's belly and felt prouder.

Once he felt that Rain already adjusted to his size, the alpha started moving, thrusting in and out of his boyfriend. "A-ah..! Yes.. there..! Daddy.. more.. daddy..!" Rain moaned against the sheets as he felt Phayu's cock reach the places that he has never reached before.

Phayu continued to thrust inside his omega as he was also getting lost in the pleasure. He can feel his knot starting to grow as he fucked Rain deeper and harder. The room was now filled with their mixed pheromones and Rain's sinful noises.

"Fuck.. baby. Still so tight.. T-tell me, Rain. Have you ever fucked y-yourself while thinking of me.. hmm?" Phayu asked as he abused the omega's hole. Rain's mind was getting hazy but was still able to understand the alpha's question.

"Y-yes, daddy..! I.. I played w-with my toys d-during my past heats.. and- ah..! Ugh.. I was thinking.. ugh.. about you..! Oh my God.. daddy.. so deep.. so good..!" Rain answered but he was already so fucked out and was starting to not be able to think straight.

Phayu was satisfied with his omega's answer as he felt his knot slowly come up in his dick. He thrusted inside Rain more harshly and deeper as he felt himself cumming. "I.. I'm about to cum, baby.. Fuck.. y-yeah. Let's cum together.. hmm?" Said Phayu as he started quickening his pace more.

Rain just nodded in response as both of them moaned in pleasure, starting to feel the heat build up more. And, with a few thrusts, Phayu came inside Rain, knotting his omega who now looks very fucked out due to their tiring activity. Meanwhile, Rain orgasmed for the third time and cannot think straight anymore.

Phayu gently flipped his omega to his back and gave Rain another forehead kiss before kissing the omega's tears away. "Good job, baby. You did great. I love you, baby. I love you so much." The alpha praised the younger who felt intense pleasure all over his body. Phayu could see how the omega's flat stomach swell with his knot.

Phayu was the one who got up and grabbed a towel to clean his omega who was still wearing the lingerie that he prepared for Phayu. He also turned off the music and started wiping off Rain's dried cum while giving kisses to the omega as he cleaned him.

Rain felt very tired after making love with his beloved boyfriend. He looked at the alpha with tired eyes before saying, "I love you more, P'Phayu." The older just gave him a fond smile and kissed him on his lips.

After he cleaned up the omega, Phayu carried Rain off the bed and headed towards the bathroom. He prepared a warm bath for the both of them as he got in the tub with the omega still in his arms. He gently sat down on the bathtub and laid Rain down, facing him.

"Are you okay, baby? Was I too rough?" Asked Phayu, loving the feeling of his omega hugging him. Rain looks so tiny and cute right now, making Phayu want to devour him once again.

The omega shook his head before lazily looking to Phayu. "It's okay, Phi. Rain loved it." He said as he placed a weak kiss on Phayu's neck.

"My sweet boy. Always good for his alpha. Thank you for the surprise baby. I loved it so much too." Phayu said, rubbing the back of his omega who's looking sleepy against his chest. "Baby.. I'm sorry for earlier. I wasn't able to push that lady away immediately. You don't have to worry about her, baby. I'm only yours and I forever will be." Phayu explained.

He felt Rain sleepily yawned on his neck as he weakly replied, "It's okay, P'Phayu. Rain is not mad. Rain knows Phi loves me too. I'm not worried. It's okay." The omega said in a small voice, making Phayu coo at his reply.

Phayu suddenly remembered the conversation that they had a while ago in the middle of their love making. "Uhm.. baby.. can I ask you something..?" Rain nodded weakly in response. "Uh, when you said that you wanted to have a family with me earlier.. was that.. was that true? Do you really want to have children with me?" He asked, careful with his words.

Rain suddenly pulled away from snuggling at Phayu's neck and looked at his lover with fond eyes. "Yes, I do. I really wanted to have a family with you, Phi. I.. ever since I started liking you.. I have imagined what would it be like to have pups with you, P'Phayu. I have seen you as a part of my future and I.. I don't think I could ever live without you by my side." The omega replied, making Phayu pull him into a gentle hug.

"Aww, baby. My sweet omega. Thank you. I love your idea very much. I want to start a family with you as well. I will be very happy once that time comes." Phayu replied leaning towards Rain as the omega leaned on the alpha's forehead as well. Both of them stayed like that for a few moments before Phayu kissed Rain on his lips once again.

The couple shared a passionate and loving kiss for the last time as Rain slowly felt tired. Phayu carefully washed both of them up as he once again carried Rain towards the bed after. He helped the omega put on his clothes, which were Phayu's, as they laid on the bed together.

Both of them shared a little conversation before Rain completely dozed off on Phayu's arms. Both of them slept comfortably and contentedly that night, with the thoughts of building a family someday running through their minds— something that the alpha and the omega are looking forward to happen in the near future.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113K 5.3K 49
Hate to Love story... Payu is a son of a rich family but in order to pursue all his properties and the company his late grandfather had made a rule t...
33K 1.5K 18
Rain is new to the neighborhood and has been warned to stay away from Phayu, known subordinate of Mafia boss, P'Pakin. Rain may be a good boy, but wh...
38.7K 2.5K 40
Rain an Omega who is forced to hide his identity due to something that happened to his pack he found himself living a normal human life with suppress...
71.9K 3K 37
What will happen if phayu and rain accidentally meet in a convenience store and fall in love at first sight and can't live without each other. This s...