Burn Me Right

Od Nyxiden

Autumn Wraith took a step a 20-year-old shouldn't take. She was naïve for her own ruin. One wrong move, or sh... Více

warnings
Diabolus et angelus eius....
Prologue
Angelus Mortis
manes praeterita
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter- 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91

Chapter 46

794 62 71
Od Nyxiden

The Diary of a broken girl.........

I gazed out of the window, seeking solace in the tranquil view it offered. This was the only spot in the vast mansion where I found a semblance of peace. The guards outside remained silent and distant as if I were some prized possessions they were sworn to protect. The door creaked open, shattering the silence enveloping the room, but I paid little attention. I knew exactly who it was, yet I refused to acknowledge his presence. Perhaps this was another one of his visits where he would assert his dominance over me.

Strong arms encircled my waist, and I felt my top rise as his warm hands pressed against my waist, tracing the contours with a sickening familiarity. I despised this man with every fiber of my being but remained still, unwilling to invite his wrath. He began planting kisses from the back of my neck, trailing down to my throat, and I clenched my fists, my knuckles turning white with suppressed rage.

"Let's go to dinner. It's been ages," he murmured, his lips still lingering against my skin, consuming me in his lustful haze.

"Why?" The words slipped out before I could restrain them. It had been nine long months since I stepped foot outside these walls. I had no idea what the world beyond held, whether it had transformed or remained the same. He abruptly halted his advances, turning me to face him. His stormy gray eyes darkened, reflecting his anger. I knew better than to question him; he loathed any form of defiance.

"I already told you, babe. It's been far too long. And besides, I miss you," he whispered, his lips grazing my cheek before descending to my shoulder, leaving marks of possession. Something is definitely going on in his head. I can tell. I have to be careful. He had been bugging me about my family lately. Something or someone stirred his head. Otherwise, a man who had been silent all these years wouldn't question me now.

"April?" His voice brought me to reality.

"Huh?" I tried to concentrate on him, but his hands on my body were breaking my heart. I don't want him to touch me, but telling him that would only aggravate him.

"Dinner?" he reiterated.

"Do I have a choice?" I cursed myself mentally for asking him that. He didn't answer and yanked my top right off my body. I shut my mind, avoiding the things happening to my body, and tried to focus on something else. He opened the package by his foot and pulled out a beautiful red dress with a V-neck. It showed my cleavage a bit. I know he wouldn't mind because whenever we go out, he shuts down the whole block and books an entire restaurant.

Soon, we were out the door to our dinner. I was excited because I would get to see the world after a long time, even though it would be for a limited time and there would be no one around us. I wanted to see the world. When we got into the car, he bent down and put a shock bracelet on my feet. "Is this necessary?" I questioned with tears in my eyes.

"Can't take chances now, can I?" He wiped my tears with his thumb and went back to my feet, kissing them. He then pulled my feet and put them in his lap, massaging the feet. I decided to let him be and concentrate on the world. The world changed a lot. It was beautiful to see something or someone other than my cage. He cleared his throat, but I ignored him. Fortunately, he didn't bother me, and I am glad.

His hand tightened around the blindfold, and tears escaped my eyes, uncontrollable and relentless. It had become a nightmare, a cruel routine I couldn't escape. "Please, can we skip this part?" I pleaded, gripping his hand desperately, hoping against hope that he would hear me. I longed to see the world, even if only briefly, soak in its beauty before the darkness consumed me again. Surprisingly, he listened to me and put the blindfold back on the seat.

We arrived at the restaurant. Its doors are closed and devoid of any other patrons. He pulled out a chair for me, a gesture meant to be polite but felt more like a formality. I sighed, feeling the weight of my confined existence pressing upon me.

A female server approached our table, her presence a small reminder of the outside world I longed to explore, that other humans existed beyond just the two of us. I thanked her with a genuine smile, my eyes darting around the space. She served us started, but I didn't want to eat. I want to look at the outside world. The food was just food, something I could have anywhere. But the world beyond these walls, the unknown, and its possibilities felt like a distant dream, uncertain when it would become a reality.

"You are not eating," he picked up the fork, digging into his starter.

"I'm not hungry," I stated, my lack of appetite evident. The idea of sharing a meal with him held no pleasure for me.

"You're losing weight, April. You look thinner," he commented, cutting up a bite of food and bringing it towards my lips. I hesitated, my eyes shifting between the fork and him. With a raised eyebrow, he urged me to relent. Reluctantly, I chewed the morsel, forcing it down my throat.

"So," he licked the same fork that had been in my mouth, a mischievous glint in his eyes. "Let's talk about Elena Miller."

I choked on my food, reaching for a glass of water to ease the discomfort. I gulped it down, trying to soothe my dry throat. "Why?" I placed the glass on the table, locking eyes with him. His grey eyes held a mixture of mistrust and mischief.

"Because I want to know about her. What she was like, how much you loved each other. I want the names of your mother and father," he paused as the server approached with another course. With a snap of his fingers, he sent her away.

"I... " I reached for the ice water jug, draining its contents in one go. No matter how much I tried, my throat remained dry. "It's been a long time, Liam. I don't remember them," I replied, a sense of unease creeping over me. I knew he wouldn't believe me. He chuckled, an unsettling sound filled with pure malevolence.

"April," he pulled me onto his lap, brushing my hair away from my face. His smile sent a chill down my spine, though I couldn't tell if it was from the AC or the sinister aura emanating from him. "You do know, and I can find out if I want to, don't you, baby?" he unzipped my dress, letting it fall onto my shoulders. I swallowed, looking around. I didn't want to be caught naked.

"What's your last name?" He grazed his teeth on my shoulders.

"I don't remember Liam. I was hit on the head. I only remember that" I held his hand, asking him to stop. He brought his hand to my neck and squeezed it from the back, and I whimpered.

"Lies," he let it go and yanked my breast out.

"What are you doing?" I tried getting off his lap, but his grip was too firm.

"If you move, I will punish you harder. I will fuck you before the entire restaurant staff," my efforts to escape seized. I knew he would do it. Grabbing a fork, he pushed onto my nipples.

"Now, baby. What is the real name of your sister?" he pushed it in, and it hurt like a bitch. "Tell me the truth about your family," he pushed it further in, and I felt like my boobs will bleed at any point. He chuckled, and a tear slipped from my eyes, and another one followed.

"Don't make me mad, baby. You know how much I love to bleed you," he didn't even try to stop his sick satisfaction from surfacing. I bit down my pain and stared back into his eyes. He knew I lied, and there was no point in hiding it anymore.

"Threatening me won't work, Liam. You will have to kill me," this man is a maniac. I know he won't kill me, and at this point, I am used to his torture. The worst he could do was to fuck me. He was shocked. I could tell he was. He didn't expect this from me.

"Who are you saving, April?" He pushed the fork into another nipple. It hurt me so much. He managed to breach the surface.

"I am saving no one, Liam. I told you I don't remember anything, and if you really want the truth. Set me free," I will use my only bargaining chip for now. He threw his head back and let out a loud laughter, his laugh reverberating onto my body. I am scared as to what this man can and will do.

"You have known me for the past few years, Liam. You know me, and I think you also know I am just as strong as you are," this time, I am asking for death, but he should know that no matter how much he tortures me, I won't let him win. Startling me, he got up and pushed me onto the table, making the dishes hit the floor.

"You should know something, baby. All those years ago, when my dad sent for you and your sister, he did notice the girl's eyes. Her eyes were of two colors, and Elena Millers were Blue. I got my inquiry done," he raised my dress, and my eyes widened.

"What happened to you?" I tried holding my ground. I changed the topic.

"You made me a monster, April. I was fine before you decided to escape. I was fine before you knew the truth, before you hated me. I need leverage to end them if you ever try it again," he slammed my head on the table.

"Sure, blame the women for your audacity, Liam," I retorted, my anger rising to match his. "You are a narcissist, always finding someone else to shoulder the blame for your twisted mentality. Well, go ahead, try to pin it on me. But let's be clear. It's always convenient to label the woman as the crazy one, isn't it, Liam?"

My words angered him to the point where he was livid with rage. "I will not tell you anything." My words are final. He can kill me if he wants, but Autumn will not suffer as I am.

"You cannot protect your family forever, baby. Know that I will get to them, whether you like it or not. And when I do, their punishment will be worse. Don't worry. You will witness it."

I didn't know when he undid his jeans. I didn't hear the metal click or his zipper undone. He plunged into me with a force that rattled the table. "You wanna know something else, April?" he whispered in my ear. His voice wasn't hard anymore, and it was filled with amusement. I knew whatever was going to come out wasn't going to be good.

"How did my dad's men know you were on vacation?" He licked my ear lobe.

"It's not like we go on hunting for humans. My dad got your sister's picture a few days ago, with the time and place and how to take her. It was an anonymous tip," he kept talking, and my mind was a huge mess. Did someone do it to us? Did someone sell my baby away?

"The thing is, you were never the target. It was her. Just like now, you decided to sacrifice your ass, and lucky for me, you entered my life," he grabbed the fork and pressed it on my nipples again. I knew that she was the target, but this information was new to me. I never knew Atty's picture was sent to someone to be abducted.

"You are a liar," I gritted as the fork seared through.

"Oh," he moaned. "You know I don't do that," he licked from the base of my ass all the way up my spine to my neck. "I am telling the truth," he bit down on my shoulder, this time harder. His teeth dug into my neck, hurting me beyond words can explain. And to think that I will tell this man about my sister is absurd.

"If you don't tell me the truth. I will put my manpower into finding her," he spanked my ass, throwing the fork onto the floor. "I will find who your family is, April. I will make them pay, for your lies, for your defiance," he groaned, and I dug my nails into my flesh. "But don't worry, baby. I belong to you and you only," he rewarded my ears with something ridiculous that he thought would make me better.

And before I could compose myself, he came hard inside me, and I lay there once again. I am no martyr, but Autumn doesn't deserve it. Neither do I, but my fate is sealed with Liam. If she has a chance and I am willing to take it and set her free. No matter what, Liam will never figure out about me or my family.

...................

Rowena's voice came through the phone, offering a comforting presence amidst Autumn's troubled thoughts.

"Hey, Atty," Rowena's voice soothed Autumn's troubled soul on the other end of the line.

"Hey, Ro," Autumn replied, taking a sip of her coffee as she found solace in her friend's familiar tone. "How's my baby boy?" she asked, wanting to divert the conversation to something lighter.

"He's fine, just missing you like crazy. Still whining when he looks at our photo, you know. He hasn't forgotten you," Rowena reassured Autumn, her voice laced with affection as she affectionately rubbed Peaches' head.

A brief smile tugged at Autumn's lips, the image of her baby bringing a touch of warmth to her heart. But beneath the surface, her struggles weighed heavily on her.

"So, how are you, really?" Rowena's perceptive voice cut through the facade, knowing that something was amiss.

Autumn hesitated for a moment, contemplating whether to confide in her friend. She trusted Rowena, but the burden of her recent experiences made her hesitant to burden herself with the dangerous world she had unwittingly been pulled into.

"I... I'm okay, I think," Autumn finally replied, her voice betraying the doubt that lingered within her. She couldn't bring herself to divulge the full truth just yet.

But Rowena wasn't easily fooled. Sensing Autumn's unease, she pressed further. "Atty, you're not okay. I can feel it. Please, tell me what's really going on."

A heavy sigh escaped Autumn's lips, mingling with the static on the line. She knew she couldn't hide forever, and Rowena deserved to know the truth. With a mix of trepidation and relief, Autumn began to open up, sharing fragments of her struggles, careful not to involve her friend too profoundly.

"My mother... she's pressuring me to get married," Autumn confessed, her voice tinged with both frustration and uncertainty. The weight of expectations and the fear of losing herself in a loveless union loomed over her.

"Do you want to?" Rowena was careful not to make Autumn sad.

"Ro. You know I don't. I guess she wants me to fulfill obligations that April couldn't," she rotated the paperweight in her hand, unable to concentrate.

"You should lie, Atty," Rowena's mischievous voice made Autumn confused. "Tell her you have a boyfriend, and when she asks to meet him, just tell her he is in the army, and it would be hard to arrange that," Rowena shrugged. It was a brilliant plan, one that might even work, but she felt guilty about lying to her mother.

"That's a good idea," Autumn replied, her mind already drifting towards the thought of carrying out Rowena's suggestion. But before she could voice her thoughts, the buzzing sound of her apartment intercom interrupted their conversation, jolting her back to the present moment.

"I gotta go," Autumn hastily said, abruptly ending the call with her friend. She knew Zyler would be displeased if she didn't respond promptly, and the last thing she wanted was to face his fury.

Hurrying into Zyler's office, she stood before him, her expression a mix of professional composure and underlying fear. "Something wrong, Sir?" she asked, attempting to maintain a professional tone, though her apprehension seeped through.

Zyler remained silent, his face taut with restrained anger as he listened intently to the conversation unfolding on the other side of the closed door. The news that Autumn's mother and father wanted her to get married ignited a fire within him, fueling a mixture of frustration, possessiveness, and determination. Anger didn't even scratch the surface of what he was feeling at that moment.

With a calculated calmness, Zyler vowed to show her parents just who would become their son-in-law. However, he knew better than to let his emotions guide his actions. He prided himself on his cunning and manipulative nature, and he would deal with the situation in his own methodical and strategic way.

Deep inside, a storm brewed, but Zyler masked it behind a facade of composure. He had no intention of allowing his anger to consume him. Instead, he would channel it into a plan, carefully weaving his web of influence and control.

"I am taking you somewhere," he walked up to her twirling her hair on his fingers.

"Where?" She knew wherever he was taking her wouldn't be good.

He didn't answer, "You are dismissed, Ms. Wraith," he opened the door and walked out with her to her cabin, pushing Autumn into another confused state.

Please note that I am doing what's good for the story. I cannot rush and ruin the story. If you feel like this story is boring. Unfortunately, there is nothing I can do. Thank you all for your time.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

112K 5.5K 77
He wanted her; She'd always tell -- "I hope that you burn forever in hell." He has her in his grasp; This type of duo was never meant to last. Story...
155K 3.9K 62
"The only way out is through." ***Warning: Is very triggering. Lots of detailed descriptions of abuse*** When your life turns into a nightmare and so...
165K 3.4K 34
Meet Raven Night. She's 17. At school, she gets bullied because she's a "nerd". No one knows her past and she tends to keep it that way. During the d...
324K 9.3K 18
What happens when your worst nightmare becomes the thing you love most. Well that's what happens to Ali Winters when she moves to New York for Uni. S...