my alpha crush is my bodyguar...

By aintATp

a #PhayuRain ABO au wherein - Rain Tangwai (o) once again caused ruckus in his P'Pai's bar, making his appa d... More

author's note.
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen. 🔞
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty-two. 🔞
twenty-three.
twenty-four.
twenty-five.
twenty-six.
twenty-seven.
author's note.

twenty-one.

2K 77 5
By aintATp

10pm | Rainy Days Bar

Third Person's Point of View

After the surprise celebration at their favorite café, Rain and his friends, together with their two seniors, made way to his older brother's bar.

It all started when Sig jokingly raised the idea of drinking with his friends, saying that he missed seeing Rain and Sky wasted. His commentary piqued the interest of both alphas as Prapai tried to sound as innocent as he could be and suggested the idea of going to his bar to drink.

Unaware of his brother and boyfriend's intentions, Rain happily agreed to his brother's idea, thinking that they're only staying there to drink. Little did he know that all the alphas wanted were to watch them do the things that they do when they're wasted.

As the café closed at 9pm, they decided to head straight to the alpha's bar. Prapai and Sky used the older's bike as the rest of the juniors rode with Rain and Phayu on the senior's Range Rover.

The first couple were the first ones to get into the bar, with the bouncers and all the staff bowing at Prapai as a sign of respect. He also introduced Sky to them as his omega, earning a bashful smack from the other. They headed to Prapai's lounge and waited for the others to arrive.

After a few moments, the rest of the gang got off the alpha's car as they arrived at the bar. As soon as they saw the second heir, they were immediately escorted by a bouncer to where their boss is. The staff left as Rain thanked him.

"We're finally here! Let's get this party started!" Yelled Sig, excitedly.

Prapai stood up and made an announcement, "Don't worry about paying, kids because tonight? Everything's on the house!" Sig and Por went wild as both of them ordered every single drink on the menu. Rain just smiled at his friends and was also getting excited for what's about to come.

Meanwhile Sky, he noticed that Ple was getting kind of uneasy and quietly sat next to her. "Ple? Are you okay? Do you want to go home now?" He whispered, not wanting to gain their friends' attention. The omega just gave her an unsure and apologetic look before nodding.

Their interaction was noticed by Rain who was sitting next to his boyfriend. He stood up and went to his friend's side. "You okay? You want me to take you home?" Asked Rain as Ple shyly nodded again.

Phayu, who was listening the whole time, suddenly got up and was about to escort them outside to drive them but Rain stopped him. "No, P'Phayu. It's okay. Me and Sky will just drop off Ple at their house and we'll be back right after. You guys stay here and start the party, okay?" Said the omega, making the alpha pout. He was about to say something when Rain interrupted him again, snatching the car keys on his hand.

"No buts, P'Phayu. Stay here. When I say we'll be right back, we'll be right back, okay? Now be a good senior and stay here. Love you." He said before giving a peck on his alpha's pouting lips.

"Aow, Ple? Are you okay?" Por asked while Sig just stared at her worriedly.

"Yes, guys. I'm okay. I'm sorry but I don't think I can party with you guys tonight. I.. I wasn't able to say it immediately a while ago because I don't want to be a killjoy." The female omega said as she looked down, feeling guilty.

"Aiyah, it's alright. Don't worry. You can go now, hmm? Also, rest well! Good night, Ple!" Sig replied, giving the omega a small, reassuring nod.

The rest of the men nodded in agreement as the three omegas made their way outside. Phayu sighed as Prapai just stared at his omega exit the lounge. Their moods suddenly became dull as their boyfriends leave the bar.

Sig noticed it and decided to get up which gained the three guys' attention. "Okay, okay. I know you guys are sad because your lovers left but that doesn't stop us from having fun! They'll be back in a while so it's better for us to start drinking now!" Sig exclaimed and as if on cue, the waitresses entered their lounge with trays of drinks and foods on their hands.

It immediately made the four's moods lighten up and started pouring drinks for themselves. Sig targeted the food while Por quickly took shots of tequilas. Since both alphas were often hanging out in Prapai's bar, they just drank their usual.

A few minutes have passed and both the omegas are still not in sight. Phayu is becoming more anxious about where they might be but, after receiving a text message from his omega, he quickly calmed down.

Baby 🌧❤️
p'phayu, Sky and I are on our
way back there. we just dropped
by Sky's dorm to get something.
i love you!~ <3

The alpha smiled at the little heart emoticon at the end of the omega's message. He replied to his message quickly before going back to partying.

Handsome Alpha
Got it, baby. Drive safe.
I love you more!

Prapai, who was sitting beside Phayu, grimaced at the conversation that he just read, reacting like he wasn't like that with Sky.

After a while, their juniors got bored of partying with both alphas, saying that they're no fun as they kept on mumbling about missing their omegas. Sig pestered the both of them to come down with them at the dance floor to have some 'real' fun. And, since the beta won't leave them alone and doesn't trust Por to take care of his friend, they finally agreed to accompany him downstairs.

Sig immediately ran towards the bar counter to order more tequila shots with Por. The alpha just signaled the bartender to give them whatever they wanted to shut them up. The two betas continuously take shots of their drinks as if they were drinking water.

Meanwhile, the alphas were still in their sulking mode, waiting for their omegas to come back. They sat on the end of the bar counter as they drank their alcohol slowly.

Prapai kept on checking his watch as he pouted due to missing his omega's presence. While Phayu, he kept on looking at his phone, specifically at his wallpaper which is a smiling photo of his omega as he sighed deeply. Both of them looked like men who were drinking because they were broken-hearted.

A few moments later and both omegas are still nowhere to be found. Phayu had enough of declining a conversation with other people at the bar who kept on approaching him. After the other alpha left him to tend to his sudden work call, Phayu was left alone in the bar counter with only drinks as his company, making some customers sit with him.

He has turned down five conversations and four invitations already. Most of them were female omegas who were trying to invite him to their condominium or apartment, but with Phayu's sharp look and low growl, they quickly scurried away.

However, this lady who recently approached the alpha was the most stubborn among them all. Phayu had told her the first time that he already has a boyfriend but still, the omega insisted, saying that she doesn't see a ring on his finger. This angered Phayu and release his pheromones, trying to scare the omega away. But, instead of being intimidated, the lady bit her lip in excitement as she was 'turned on' by the alpha's reaction.

"Miss. I am telling you for the third time already. I am not interested in you and I have a boyfriend. What part in the "I already have a boyfriend" do you not understand, huh?" The alpha said, anger running through his veins. 'Ai'Pai please come back. Or else, I won't be able to stop myself and get violent here.' Phayu mentaly said as he clenched his fists in irritation.

"Aow, no need to get angry, Khun Phayu. You're only turning me on." The lady named 'Fern' said, using a seductive voice that only made Phayu more disgusted.

The alpha had enough already and got up of his seat but was shocked when a hand grabbed suddenly grabbed his arms, making him face the omega.

Their faces were inches apart and he accidentally placed his hands at the omega's waist that kept her from falling. Phayu immediately pushed the omega away that made her completely fall of the ground.

"P'Phayu." A low, scary voice said and it belongs to someone whom Phayu definitely recognizes.

The alpha slowly turned his head from where he heard the voice and was frozen when he saw his omega standing there with his arms crossed and no emotions written in his face. And that's when Phayu knew that he fucked up.

"Rain! Baby.. Finally, you're here!" Phayu exclaimed, slightly scared of the omega's current state. By the looks of it, Rain might've saw the whole scenario and is now angry because of what he witnessed.

Phayu was about to hug his omega when Rain's hand suddenly stopped him. "No. Do not touch me. You reek." Said the omega, but he wasn't looking at Phayu. He was looking at Fern who was limping after falling off of Phayu's grasp. 'Oh shit.' The alpha cursed in his mind as he prayed for the female omega. He knows what Rain is capable of as he is not afraid of anything. Even Phayu could not prevent Rain from doing whatever he liked with the omega because once he is angry, the bitch in him comes out.

The omega heir walked towards the girl's direction as both Sky and Phayu trailed along his back. Fern eyed Rain from head to toe and was slightly intimidated by the omega's deadly gaze towards her but, she wasn't backing down without a fight.

"What the fuck are you looking at, shorty?" She started, placing her hands on her waist as she smirked at Rain.

The omega didn't say anything back as she continued to send deadly and sharp stares at the other. Rain looked at her like he was judging her whole soul (which was kind of true) and scoffed.

Fern felt offended by the omega's actions and spoke, "Haa, the audacity of this bitch to stare at me. Who do you think you are, huh?" She said as she saw Rain smirked.

Unfortunately for her, this awoken Rain's bitch side even more. The omega really liked to be asked questions like these because it'll be easier for him to introduce himself to them and put them in their place.

Rain walked towards the table and grabbed the unfinished alcoholic drink of Phayu before pouring it all over the omega. The loud scream of the lady rung all over the bar, causing people to look at their direction.

"Oh my fucking God! What the fuck did you do!? You are going to regret this!" Fern angrily yelled before charging towards Rain. But before she could grab a strand of his hair, she was immediately held by two female staff. "The hell?! Let go of me?! Don't you know who I am, huh?! I am the daughter of Korn Charitt! I am the only heir! I can make you guys suffer! Let go of me!" She yelled, earning a laugh from Rain.

The omega walked towards Fern and grabbed her hair. "Oh, you're the daughter of that poor soul? Hah. Pathetic." Rain signaled the waitress to get him the pitcher of water beside her. He thanked the waitress before pouring everything on the omega once again.

"You crazy bitch! Didn't you hear me? I said, I am the— *slap*" The sound of Rain's slap was heard all over the bar that even Sig and Por who were getting tipsy became very much sober.

Phayu was about to walk towards Rain to grab him away from the scene but Sky stopped him. "Go ahead and stop him, P'Phayu. Let's see if he lets you sleep in the same bed as him again." The omega warned, sending shivers down to the alpha's spine. The small pity that he had for the lady immediately disappeared as he didn't want to anger his baby even more.

"Yes, I heard you with your annoying ass voice. I know that you are Korn Charitt's daughter but the question is, do you think I care?" Rain smirked at her before grabbing her face harshly. "Well then, let me tell you who I am. I am Rain Nuttarat Tangwai. The second heir of the Tangwais." Fern felt her whole body froze. She, out of all people, knew who the Tangwais are, let alone their huge influence in Thailand. Her father was trying so hard to set up a meeting with the head of the family but always failed due to lack of connections.

Satisfied with her reaction, Rain continued. "So? Do you get it now? I'm sure you heard of me already. Or, you know me rather. Your Dad's little corporation is nothing compared to what our family owns. Now, tell me, who are you again?" A wave of 'oohs' were heard from their audience as the female omega tried to hide herself by looking away.

"That's right. You are no one. So, care to tell me why the fuck you were forcing yourself with my alpha?!" Rain yelled, angrily. He looked like the scary version of his Eomma that his Appa once talked about.

"I- I'm sorry! I'm sorry, Khun Rain! I- I didn't know! Please forgive me! Please.." Fern panicked, earning a chuckle from the smaller omega.

"Aow, weren't you calling me a 'bitch' earlier? Why are you looking like a scared kitten right now?" He teased, making the other lower her head in shame. "Tsk, tsk, tsk. Just a piece of advice for you. You should learn how to accept 'no' from other people and you should learn how to respect their boundaries and not force them into doing something they don't like. Don't worry. I'll tell Appa to contact Mr. Charitt and tell your Dad himself to teach you to learn some manners." Rain said as he let go of her face that's now as red as her lipstick. The omega sprayed some alcohol on his hands, offending the other omega more.

"Sorry, I didn't want my hands to get germs from you." He said as he walked away after signaling the female staff to kick her out of the bar looking like a drenched rat.

People around them cheered at Rain but immediately went back to partying as the omega glared at them.

As for Phayu, he gulped nervously as he watched the omega walked towards him with no reaction in his face. He looked around for help and saw his friend, Prapai who was standing in the corner. The other alpha just looked away in response, not wanting to be involved with his younger brother's wrath. 'Ai'Pai, you bastard! You're the reason why I'm here in this situation!' He mentally cursed Prapai in his mind as he avoided the omega's sharp gaze.

"Let's go home, P'Phayu. I will drive." Rain's voice was soft but scary, emphasizing Phayu's name.

"K-Khap. Let's go home, baby." The alpha responded, trying his best not to stutter but failed. He looked at Sky, asking for help but the omega just smirked at him. Sig and Por also avoided Phayu's gaze as they tried not to piss off Rain more.

As Rain made his way to the exit, Phayu took one last glance at his friend but was disappointed when Prapai just mouthed a 'good luck' to him.

'Haa, good luck to me, I guess.' Phayu said in his mind as he quietly followed Rain outside.

They walked towards Phayu's car and got in it with Phayu sitting on the passenger seat this time. Rain didn't wait for him to settle down as the omega quickly drove away from the bar.

🌪🌧

Meanwhile, back at the bar, Sky and his friends were left alone. Sky prayed for Phayu's sanity while he also prayed for his friend's ass. He knew that Rain's anger was just for show because he knew how his best friend's mind work. He suddenly remembered the reason why they were so late to come back in the bar.

10:30pm | Sky's Dorm
< After they dropped off Ple >

"Omg, it finally arrived!" Exclaimed Rain as he saw the parcel lying on Sky's floor.

"Yes, and guess what? Mine arrived as well!" The other omega exclaimed, earning a happy squeal from Rain.

"Yay! I'm so excited to try it on! Our alphas are going to love this!" The blonde omega said as he opened the box. His eyes sparkled as he took what is inside. The box were full of sex toys and sexy lingeries.

Yes, a bunch of sex toys and sexy lingeries AND costumes that were obviously for Rain.

"I'm going to wear it now! Hehe, it's been a while since P'Phayu and I last did it so.. I'm planning on doing 'it' tonight with him! Plus, if I succeed, this will be the first time that I will do it with him as my boyfriend!" The omega giggled as he eyed the red lingerie on his hands.

The taller omega just shook his head at him while he also opened his box. He was also enamored by the pretty stuff that's inside it so he nodded as a response. "I agree with you! Let's change now!" He replied as Rain went inside the bathroom, holding the lingerie while Sky took off his clothes one by one to put on the pink lingerie that he bought.

After a while of changing, both omegas were able to put on their sexy outfits and showed it to each other. Rain looked stunning in his fiery red lingerie that was perfect enough to be covered by the clothes that he was wearing. Meanwhile Sky, he looked delectable in the pink lingerie that he chose as he seemed like a slutty princess in his fit. They both took some photos before putting on their clothes again with the lingerie below those baggy clothes.

They were both excited to show off their sexiness to their alphas and surprise them and went back to the bar. However, both of them weren't welcomed by a positive sight since a flirty omega was forcing herself on Rain's alpha who was trying his best to ignore the omega.

The smaller omega watched them first and was proud of his alpha for being faithful to him. But, he was angered when he saw how close Phayu's face is with the omega, making him take actions immediately.

"P'Phayu." He said in a low voice as he crossed his arms and sharply looked at the girl.

Sky shivered at the thought of his best friend getting mad as he shook off what he remembered a while ago. He was then approached by his suitor, Prapai who was hiding in the corner a while ago, away from his baby brother.

"Phew, I was so scared! That was definitely not the baby brother that I know. I just know that Phayu will either have the worst night of his life or the best." The alpha said, earning a smirk from the omega.

"The second option will probably be it. Haa, poor P'Phayu. He doesn't have any idea about what Rain has in store for him." Sky shook his head and 'tsk-ed', making Prapai confused.

"Hmm? Love? What do you mean?" Asked Prapai curiously as he followed his omega like a lost puppy. Sky just ignored him and went to join Sig and Por who are now getting tipsy again.

He took a tequila shot and emptied the glass in a second, 'It won't be the worst night of P'Phayu's life because I know that Rain, that little minx, will definitely give him the best ride of his life.' Sky thought as he smirked to himself, praying for his best friend's ass.

a/n:
the lingeries in question :

Rain's

Sky's

hope you guys enjoyed reading !
see u in the next chapter ;)

— kristal ☻

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.2K 2.8K 26
A fanfiction about sky praphai, phayu and rain... cos I can't get over them. If you are a fan of Lita couples,you can check other stories as well on...
76.8K 3.2K 31
Alpha Omega version of Payu Rain Payu looses his boyfriend due to some incurable disease and he goes into depression and comes back strong concentra...
61.5K 2.6K 31
Story will be based on "Enemies to lovers" Rain and Payu both are spoilt rich brats They both flirts with every one And so many instances makes Rai...
68K 3.4K 35
Rain 🌧 and Phayu 🌪 Dealing with bully and then doing all their chores daily was something Rain has been doing since the day he was brought to the R...