All we need is Love - Vegas P...

By AuroraTheThamizhachi

Vegas who is a famous actor falls in love with a small-town boy named Pete. By fate, they are forced into a c... More

🦋1.The beginning🦋
🦋2.Stranger 🦋
🦋4.First meeting🦋
🦋5.Worst day ever 🦋
🦋6.Lucky but unlucky 🦋
🦋3. My destiny🦋
🦋7. Didn't expect it🦋
🦋8. 🔞One kiss is all it takes🔞🦋
🦋9.Sweet Stalker🦋
🦋10.Bad Reputation🦋
🦋11.Tailorbird, No way escape🦋
🦋12.Our Love Story🦋
🦋13.Two Angels 🦋
🦋14.Welcome Home🦋
🦋15.Yummy Yummy🔞🦋
Announcement
🦋16.Sexy Sweat🔞🦋
🦋17.Second Mom🦋
🦋18.Angry boyfriend🔞🦋
🦋19. Surprise 🦋
🦋20. Sensei 🔞🦋
🦋21. Scary Night🦋
🦋22. Is It You?🦋
🦋23.Betrayal🦋
🦋24.Deja vu🦋
🦋25.Confess🦋🔞
🦋26. Don't You Dare🦋
🦋27. Karma is a Bitch🦋
🦋28.Role Play🔞🦋
🦋29.New Year New Life🦋
🦋30. Not Again🔞🦋
🦋31.Altruism🦋
🦋32. Unexpected🦋
🦋33.Suprise Gone Wrong🦋
🦋34.Unanswerable Questions🦋
🦋35.Trust🦋
🦋36.Broken Trust?🦋
🦋37.Bloody Sweet🦋
🦋38.Dance Dance🦋
🦋39.Let's Start Again🦋
Announcement
🦋40.Fyck It🦋
🦋41. Suspicious🦋
🦋42. Peripeteia🦋
🦋43.Who Are You?🦋

🦋44.Game🦋

1.1K 27 58
By AuroraTheThamizhachi

(No proofreading. So please comment if there is any mistake.)

Love.

A word that beholds the power over all. The power to make us its puppet. The power to crush our hearts into millions of pieces.

But at the same time, it becomes the source of our strength. The strength to fight even if it is a game where there is zero chance of winning.

I have personally experienced this in my life. The day when love broke our family. The day when love made us stronger.

It is the same love that twisted our fate in its strangest way but in the sweetest way on that day.

And thanks to it I got the greatest blessing of my life, sleeping in front of me.

Pete...Pete

I slowly called to wake him up. After the horrible incident that happened on that island, I brought Pete back to our house. Luckily he didn't remember anything that happened to him. Whenever he asked how he lost consciousness and how we returned home, I lied that we escaped the attack and came home with the same yacht we came. Safely.

One good thing is that the one I beat last time died. And I am still searching for the two bastards who touched Pete. Especially the one who touched his heavenly body. I promised I will guide them to hell by my own hands. But unluckily they vanished from eyes after that incident. Let them live their last days happily.

We are under constant observation by those people and my bodyguards were entirely replaced with theirs. They watch every step of mine, checking whether I inform my father about their plan in some way.

But these idiots don't know I have already done it.  I have already started my play in their game.

Flashback:

You have to tell what is given here. No more no less.

One of them informed me. They asked me to inform my dad, khun Decha to inform our marriage. They took all our phones and every way to communicate outside. We were not even allowed to go outside.

Regarding Pete, the man who was their head Tankhun himself spoke with him. He said it is part of the theerapanyakul family's tradition to be isolated from the world before the wedding.

Pete also didn't feel suspicious of his words and readily agreed to everything. I am thankful to him in a way that my plan can work

But he was upset. Maybe because his grandma won't be able to attend the marriage. According to Tankhun, our marriage will be held on Ziju island which is far from hers.

_
_
_

Hello

I dialed my dad. Silent prevailed on that side.

Pete and I decided to get married the day after tomorrow. Ziju island. At 4 p.m. Please attend.

Ok, that was the only reply. I too didn't expect more from him. Because both he and I know we won't call each other in any case. The last time he came home was for a different reason. Not for me. And I know it too. I didn't expect it too.

We met nearly after thirteen years in person as a father and son. We talked. We pretended to be in a good relationship at that time.  But still, I wasn't able to able call him Dad just like I used to call him while I was in the orphanage.

Maybe the love we shared diminished after many years. The only thought I have about him is we are related only by blood. But still, I can't let that blood be shed. That's why I am going to overrule Tankhun's whatever plan and save him, Pete and myself.

Regarding the marriage, he will for sure know something is wrong. He will come up with a backup.

.......

Pete....Pete....

Slowly Pete opened his eyes. His eyes were red even though he went to sleep early. And he looked a little pale.

Are you ok, Pete? You look sick.

I am ok, Vegas.

If you feel you are under pressure we can postpone the wedding.

I said worried about his health. I know there is no way the marriage will be postponed but still, I am worried.

No no....I have no problem getting married to you.

He rushed to answer me. I chuckled at him. Deep down I know he was very eager to marry me. But he is nervous. I am too.

I caressed his hair and took his hand and kissed each finger to calm him down.

Everything is going to be ok. Don't worry.

He nodded his head like a small baby.

Come down and eat your breakfast, Pete. You have a wedding to attend.

I said to him in a teasing tone and kissed his forehead to leave. But he grabbed my hand and muttered

Sorry

I was a little shocked that he was asking for sorry out of the blue.

Why?

I am sorry for worrying you.

Oh my babyyy!

I took his chubby cheeks in my hands and massaged them like dough.

I will be your husband in a few hours and you are asking sorry for worrying me. Look, you know right after the marriage nothing can break up apart except death. And we will share everything. The worries, the happiness, the pain, the love...everything we will share everything Pete. So don't you ever hesitate to tell me anything. I can be your lover as well as your best friend forever. Of course your fuck buddy too

He immediately blushed at my words. Especially to my last two words

After leaving I went to get ready. We have to leave in two hours to that Ziju Island. It is an isolated mountain island with a great sea view surrounding it. Many wish to have their wedding there. And the aisle is on the highest rock of the island with the sea as the background.

(Imagine this is the place)

I was taken in a separate helicopter followed by Pete's.

I was nervous as hell. Firstly I don't know what they are going to do to my father. Secondly, I am going to get married for real. I am going to become a family man. But it will happen only when everything goes well.

I was standing in the aisle waiting for Pete. My father hasn't come yet. There were nearly five members in the seats along with ten staff acting like working. They were all Tankhun's men. I know it.

You look great.

I can just roll my eyes at Tankhun's words who came towards me. Is he going to be the groom's man or what?

Thanks to you

I replied.

Vegas, all we want is your father. Not you neither Pete. Try to understand us

He sounded pleading unlike his usual sassy attitude.

Don't forget you are no different from him.

I replied. He was silent for a few seconds.

I wish you both happiness....but it will happen only when you be like what I said.

He got his bitchness back. Urgh! I can't with him.

There he is!

Tankhun left me to go to my father who descended in the helicopter.

Welcome Khun. Please have a seat. I am the wedding planner. Hope you'll like my design.

He acted all nice in front of my father while I had a stoic face.  My father along with two members came and sat on the front seat. I thought six to ten men will accompany him. But there were only two. One is his bodyguard. And the other is her. I bowed my head a little to show my respect and she did the same.

I didn't smile at my father and he didn't too.

That's when they announced the arrival of Pete. He was beautiful. He was elegant. He was stunning. In a beautiful white suit. For a second I forgot all the worries I had. I didn't care about the game I playing. It became a loving game.  He was like medicine to me. A miracle walked into my life.

Tankhun was the one who walked him down the aisle. Why the fuck is he acting like he cares for me and Pete?

Pete came towards me and threw his mesmerizing smile which I fall every single time.

The priest whom I think is also one of them chanted some prayers. After some time he announced,

I now pronounce you equally wed. You may kiss your partner!

I immediately pulled Pete by the waist and kissed him passionately. I was overwhelmed that we are married now at the same time I don't want this to be our last kiss.

My father came near me with the same stoic face but I can see his eyes little wet.

Happy married life son

He said making me shocked. This is the first time he is calling me son in front of everyone after many years.

Tears swelled in my eyes. I was so happy. At the same time, my heart was breaking. I want him to leave all this mafia and come with me. I want to mend our broken family. I want us to live in the same way we once lived. Along with Pete. Together. As family.

Like a cursed family, our peaceful moments were always interrupted.

You accepted him as your son, Khun Decha?

Tankhun asked with sarcasm in his tone.

Yes, khun or should I call you Officer Tankhun?

Offi...officer Tankhun? Is he a police? Not another gang who wants my dad's gang to be gone? What the hell is happening here?

I was confused. Before I could comprehend Tankhun pointed a gun towards my father. And he turned slowly towards Tankhun and pointed his gun too.

Within a few seconds, everyone took their gun out. That's when I noticed more than half of the people present here were my father's men. So his people were in the police too.

Analyzing the surrounding I saw every policeman at gunpoint by my father's men. Though they had their guns pointed too, my father's men outnumbered them. Everyone was alert. All of them were waiting for the orders.

And she was still sitting casually with her legs crossed. Not caring about what is happening.

Everyone was at gunpoint. Only me and Pete we're left out.

It's ok Pete. It is going to be ok.

I held his hand to calm him down. He looked stressed.

Tell me who gave you the order to catch me!

My father asked Tankhun. But he replied with a smirk.

Do you think I will give you a fucking answer? No way. Not even in death

Do all the officers think they have all the power? You are just the puppets of the government. So fucking tell me or die.

My father said and pulled the trigger. But before that, I heard a clicking sound of a gun. He was at gunpoint. And the person who was having the gun was Pete.

What?

You are under arrest, Khun Decha. For your information, your son-in-law is also a police officer who was assigned to hunt you down.

What? Till now I thought we are in a game. And I was playing hard to win this game. But the fact I didn't realize was this was a losing game that was destined for me to lose even before it started.

Author note:

   Thank you all for still not losing your hope in me. I know I failed you all many times by not updating on time. But I am grateful for the people who often checked on me. The main reason why I couldn't upload is because of the new college I had joined.

Do you all have something that will give pleasure at the same time worst feeling? That is how this college is to me. I am happy I have joined here. But many incidents that happened here are completely new to me.

Looks like every day I get something to feel happy as well as sad. That's why I am late. Once again I am grateful to all. I will try to be punctual.❤️

Don't forget to vote fellas. Coz it motivates me a lot. 😍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

149K 5.2K 25
Three years together, Arm and Pete are the real definision of 'made in heaven' as a couple. They are the icon of healthy relationship and they're rea...
16.9K 900 34
PETE All my life I had been taught to be honorable, to do what was expected of me. Today I went against it all. Smart and tall, Vegas appeared in...
1.3K 109 5
A hate story of a slave master relationship 🔞 (horror genre ) Vegas looked at the Pete smiling creepily at him with chains on his hands Vegas : Pe...