𝐒𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐔, 𝐇𝐘𝐔𝐍𝐉...

By leighachu

Hyunjin - the best friend of Felix's boyfriend - was the cockiest asshole you'll ever meet. And Felix's least... More

┊CHAPTER TWO┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎. 。
┊CHAPTER THREE┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎. 。
┊CHAPTER FOUR┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎. 。
┊CHAPTER FIVE┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎. 。
┊CHAPTER SIX┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎. 。
┊CHAPTER SEVEN┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎. 。
┊CHAPTER EIGHT┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎. 。
┊CHAPTER NINE┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎. 。
┊CHAPTER TEN┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎. 。
┊CHAPTER ELEVEN┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎. 。
┊CHAPTER TWELVE┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎.
┊CHAPTER THIRTEEN ┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎.
┊CHAPTER FOURTEEN ┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎.
┊CHAPTER FIFTEEN ┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎.
┊CHAPTER SIXTEEN┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎.
┊CHAPTER SEVENTEEN┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎.
┊CHAPTER EIGHTEEN┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎.
┊CHAPTER NINETEEN┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎.
┊CHAPTER TWENTY┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎.
┊CHAPTER TWENTY ONE┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎.
┊CHAPTER TWENTY TWO┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎.
┊CHAPTER TWENTY THREE┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎.
┊CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎.
┊CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎.
┊CHAPTER TWENTY SIX┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎.
┊CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎.
┊CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎.
┊CHAPTER TWENTY NINE┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎.
┊CHAPTER THIRTY┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎.
┊CHAPTER THIRTY ONE┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎.

┊CHAPTER ONE┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎. 。

3.3K 72 133
By leighachu

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ "Here's your strawberry matcha latte with a side of a strawberry short cake!" A 20-year-old cat loving man said. "Thanks!"

Felix Lee worked at Miso's cat cafe and absolutely loved his job. What's better than being surrounded by sweet delicious goodness and adorable cats all day? Nothing, according to felix. His manager, Ava, was an absolute angel too, she was so flexible and understanding with Felix's schedule considering he's a college student and all. She allows him to open on weekends so he can have the rest of the day with his friends and boyfriend.

Speaking of boyfriend, getting to see his boyfriend was another plus to working at Miso's since he didn't live too far (which was campus since the school was nearby as well). Just Felix being the psychic he is, his boyfriend, Yeonjun walks right through the door with the biggest smile on his face. Felix returns the smile as he approaches the counter,

"Wow. If I knew hot babes like you worked here, I'd visit more often." Yeonjun says as he wiggled his eyebrows and leans against the counter. Felix responds with a giggle as he opens his mouth to respond but was quickly interrupted.

"I just threw up all of my breakfast, lunch and dinner from the past three days with that terrible pickup line." Oh. Felix doesn't hide his deep eye roll as he recognizes that voice.

"Oh wow, Hyunjin, didn't see you there. Or more so, I just didn't care enough to notice you." Felix puts on his fakest smile as he tilts his head at the devil in front of him. Freaking Hwang Hyunjin. He was the master of being a dck and just a nuisance to Felix's day. Felix and Hyunjin didn't exactly get along as their opposing personalities crashed a lot, Hyunjin was more straight forward with a sharp tongue and nasty attitude unlike Felix who wasn't as straightforward and had the best attitude ever, unless Hyunjin was around. He just brought the worst out of people, it's his specialty. And felix only deals with him because he happens to be Yeonjun's best friend. Yay.

"Don't hurt yourself with all that fake kindness you put on display, you don't have to hide from me." Hyunjin rebuttals as he crosses his arms.

"I just thought maybe if I pretended to be happy to see you, then it'd actually come true. Guess that day will never come, will it?" Felix seethes through his teeth with his fake smile tightening on his lips.

"Yeah well-"

"Anyway!" Yeonjun interrupts Hyunjin and gives a quick side eye. "I just came to see my favorite person and order my favorite drink." He smiles softly at felix while reaching for his pocket.

"A mango boba tea?" Felix asks even though he already knew so he started to put in the order.

"You know me so well, baby!" Yeonjun cheers as he slides the cash to felix. Felix didn't miss the scoff that came from Hyunjin's mouth though.

"And what would you like, Hyunjin? Fresh toilet water with a hint of shit flakes?" Felix puts on his customer service smiles as yeonjun snorts into his hand. Felix gains satisfaction as he sees hyunjin just look to side with an angry scowl. He always did when yeonjun took his side.

"I'll go make your drink and be right back." Felix says as he puts the cash in the register and gets started on the drink. After a few minutes, he walks over to yeonjun and hands it to him, "Here you go."

"Mmmm! Delicious as always, bokie." Yeonjun smiles like a child as he sips his drink. "Are you coming over later?"

"No pets allowed in the dorms remember?" Hyunjin chuckles as he smirks at felix.

"And yet they let you live there everyday." Yeonjun laughs as he pats hyunjins back as he loses yet another battle against felix. "But sure, if you want me to. I just have to stop by my dorm first."

"Of course I do-"

"Of course he doesn't-"

Yeonjun gives hyunjin a dirty look and starts to push him out the store, "That's our cue. See ya later, bokie!"

Felix just laughs and waves at them and goes back to his shift.

🎧 a few hours later 🎧

Felix's shift finally ended so he drove his car back to his dorm. He needed to freshen up and talk to his best friend who also happens to be his roommate.

He opens up his door and immediately he feels two pair of arms wrap around him.

"Lixie! Finally, you're off. It felt like you've been working all day!" Han laughs as he detached himself from felix.

"Han-ah. It's only been 4 hours." Felix giggles as he shuts the door and takes his shoes off.

"Four too many. I started to get lonely!" Han pouts as he follows Felix to his room like a lost puppy.

"Well, you're about to get lonelier, I'm heading over to yeonjun's dorm." Felix ruffles hans hair as he starts to unbutton his shirt.

"No! Why!" Han whines as he lays on Felix's bed and starts to roll around dramatically as he flails his arms and legs around.

Felix laughs at his best friend and sits next to him, "Because he asked me to and I said yes but of course i came to see you first."

"Wow. You really know how to woo a guy, don't you?" Han sits up and traces Felix's collarbone. "Don't say things like that while you're half naked sitting on a bed with me." Felix scoffs and pushes han hand away and stands up to head to the shower.

"Han, we get it. You want to fuck me it's already been established."

"I say this all the time because it's true but if we weren't the bestest friends in the entire world, I'd totally fck you!" Han points as he tries to make his face as serious as possible. Felix laughs and shakes his head while he shuts the door right in Han's face and get into the shower.

After getting himself to be squeaky clean, felix blows dry his long honey blonde hair and grabs a headband to push his bangs out his face and applies a light coat of strawberry-coconut lip balm. After that, he walks out the bathroom to see Han gone and takes the opportunity to rummage through his closet for a perfect comfy outfit.

The outfit:

"Hannie!" Felix yells as he looks at himself in the mirror.

"Yes-" Han stops abruptly as he grabs his chest dramatically. "You are so beautiful my precious lixie, how was I so blessed to be upon such a beauty like you." Han brings his hand up to his face and wipes away his fake tears.

"Well I was gonna ask how'd I look but never mind." Felix laughs as he grabs his phone, wallet and keys.

"You look amazing as always."

"Thank you, hannie." Felix smiles at him and texts yeonjun he's on his way. "Well I'm off Han-ah. Don't spend the night by yourself! I'll make sure to text Minho to come over!"

"No! He's in trouble for not texting me good morning today! I'm avoiding him!"

Felix just shakes his head, "Anddd message sent! Byeeee!" Felix runs out the front door.

"I hate you!" Han screams as he slams the door behind him.

Authors note!

Hey hey! I hope you'll enjoy this story I'll try to upload as much as possible! Have a nice day!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.5K 587 23
❝we will keep dating 𝗯𝗲𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗶𝗿 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸𝘀 until we broke up with them?❞ ❝of course, that's what 𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀 do❞ ━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━...
51K 2.5K 14
"You don't know me, Felix. I'm not a good person like you think. You really shouldn't bother yourself with me. You'll only end up getting hurt." "Wha...
138K 3.7K 26
Hyunjin Gang/Mafia FF You always wondered where Hyunjin went and why he always came back injured. When he disappeared one day, you accidentally found...
29.8K 1.6K 29
COMPLETED -addictedㅣMinho × Hyunjin- Hyunjin hates himself for falling in love with his best friend, because he's too scared to tell him. Then he ha...