The Mafia Queen's Husband

Від psycho_flame

♔ She is cruel, ruthless, and arrogant. She is stunning, cunning, and deadly. She insists that we are not equ... Більше

AESTHETICS
Prologue
Chapter one- Sebastian
Chapter two - Eva
Chapter three- Sebastian
Chapter five - Sebastian
Chapter six- Eva
Chapter seven - Sebastian
Chapter eight - Eva
Chapter nine - Sebastian
Chapter ten - Eva
Chapter eleven - Eva
Chapter twelve - Sebastian
Chapter thirteen - Dante
Chapter fourteen - Sebastian
Chapter fifteen - Eva
Chapter sixteen - Sebastian
Chapter seventeen - Eva
Chapter eighteen - Alicia
HER LITTLE MATE
Chapter nineteen - Sebastian
Chapter twenty - Eva
Chapter twenty-one - Giovanni
Chapter twenty-two - Sebastian
Chapter twenty-three - Sebastian
Chapter twenty-four
Chapter twenty-five
Chapter twenty-six - Eva
Chapter twenty-seven - Sebastian
Chapter twenty-eight - Eva
Chapter twenty-nine - Sebastian
Epilogue

Chapter four - Eva

12.6K 395 53
Від psycho_flame

___________________
🎶 When I put my lips on you 🎶
I feel the shivers go up and down
Your spine for me
🎶 Make you cry for me 🎶
___________________

I watch the trees passing by in a blur as the rain falls harder. I have always liked dark weathers. There is something so absolutely peaceful about seeing flashes of lightning and hearing the loud thunder crack a moment later. The anticipation of those few seconds is unparalleled.

Focusing on the drops of water pelting down on the window provides me with a small distraction from the man sitting next to me. My husband.

But I can still feel his nervous movements and the small glances he's been stealing every few seconds, thinking I don't sense his gaze on me.

When he clears his throat for the fifth time in two minutes, I turn to him with an annoyed glare to find his eyes on me. "What?" I snap.

Instead of the fear I expected to see in his eyes, they light up with excitement as he turns to me fully in the car seat as if he is expecting us to talk for hours, then asks in an awfully cheery voice with a bright smile. "Where are we going?"

I narrow my eyes more. "My house."

"Our house, you mean." He tilts his head and shoots me another innocent smile that's full of hope, popping out his dimples. I want to lick them.

"No."

He frowns with a confused smile. Doesn't his cheeks hurt from the constant smiles he throws at people? He smiled all through the short reception and made small talk with every single person in the room. Even with my family, who are not easy people at all. But he was surprisingly charming and smart. There were no awkward pauses when he talked to people, unlike me. It always seems to shut people up when I threaten to stab them in the eye if they don't stop saying stupid things.

I expected him to be intimidated by my family and hide from everyone after the ceremony. Especially after the near panic attack when the officiant asked him to kiss the bride - a.k.a me. I don't know what came over me at that moment when he looked around the room with his big lavender eyes full of fear and anxiety. I wanted to take him away, wrap him up in bubble wrap, and make sure nothing ever hurt him ever again. And before I could even comprehend what was happening, I was kissing his soft bite-able lips.

Before he can speak, the car pulls up to the gate of my 4000 square feet house that Iz bought a couple months ago when we came to America. Sebastian watches with his mouth open as the gates open and the car rounds the fountain before stopping in front of the main door.

"Wow!" He whispers, his face pressed against the window like a kid.

I can't help but admire his defined jaw and his neck. He looks so vulnerable when he swallows and his Adam's apple bobs up and down. I want to bite him.

I get snapped out of my daydreams when Ana opens my door.

Just before I can step out, Sebastian puts a hand on my forearm, "Wait!"

He snatches his hand back as if he's been burned and a blush hits his cheeks as he averts his eyes then removes his jacket and holds it out for me. I just stare at him in confusion.

"Um, it's raining a-and you don't have a jacket or an u-umbrella, so..." He shrugs, his blush spreading to his neck, as he keeps looking at everything but me.

My heart skips a beat. It's been doing that a lot lately. I should go check it out.

He looks so cute and unsure sitting there, gnawing on his lips and sneaking glances at me, holding out the jacket for me, that I just can't help but soften my voice when I speak.

"Thank you, little lamb." I take the jacket and drape it over my shoulders then step out of the car. But not before seeing his whole face lighting up with another dimpled smile.

When we get inside, Maria is already waiting for us in the foyer. "Welcome home, Mrs. Alekseeva."

Mrs. Alekseeva. Feels weird. And it is actually Alekseeva-Ricci. But I don't correct her.

"Thank you, Maria." I gesture to Sebastian, who is shaking the water from his hair. And looks exactly like an adorable little lamb, right now. "This is Sebastian. Sebastian, this is Maria, the housekeeper."

"Hey!" He smiles warmly and extends his hand to Maria, who - surprise surprise - is blushing. "It is very nice to meet you. I would hug you but I'm all wet from the rain."

The elderly woman giggles. Actual giggles. I have never even seen her smile this big and I've known her for twenty years. And why the hell would he hug random woman he meets?

"That is okay, Mr. Sebastian. And your clothes are all set up for you upstairs. Please, feel free to ask for anything you want."

"Oh, thank you so much. You didn't have to do that, though." He says with a small embarrassed smile.

"Oh, nonsense!" She waves him away with an even bigger smile and now, I'm officially annoyed. It's like they forgot I'm even here.

"Come on. I'll show you to your room." I snap and he just frowns at me with a small head tilt while Maria scurries away with a mumbled excuse.

I don't wait for him and take the stairs to his room, but I feel him behind me.

"You live here alone?" He asks when we pass three empty bedrooms.

"Not anymore." I state dryly.

We stop in front of his bedroom which is right next to mine. I had originally planned to give him a bedroom on the third floor and make sure he stays out of my way so I won't be tempted to kill him when he annoys me, but that all changed when I met him. There is just something about him that draws me in. Makes me want to be close to him all the fucking time.

"Oh, well... I promise to stay out of your way as much as possible." He sounds sincere and I have no doubt that he'd - gladly - follow through.

But I don't want that. I don't like the thought of being deprived of his presence. His warmth. That's not going to happen. He just doesn't know it yet.

"This is your room, right next to mine. Tell Maria to give you a tour of the house tomorrow." I tell him as he looks around his new room. "My office is off-limits, though."

"Sure." He murmurs, still looking around his new room with a disapproving frown on his face. It's fascinating watching his face. You can see every thought and emotion clearly, like reading a book.

"Tell Maria to help you move your stuff around however you like. You can also change your room."

He looks surprised that I picked up on what was on his mind so quickly, but immediately puts on his signature polite smile. "The room is perfect. Thank you."

"Fine. Good night, then." I turn around to retreat to my room when he asks a question that makes me freeze.

"Didyounotlikethekiss?" He blurts it out fast, all in one breath.

I turn around again to stare at him with my brows raised. "What?"

His face is red and his eyes are wide as if he is just as surprised at his question. "N-Nothing!" He squeaks out.

He steps back and I realize I am stalking over to him as he watches me with a deer in the headlight expression.

"Tell me what you said." I demand and his blush deepens. He keeps walking backward until he falls onto the bed. I put my knees on either side of his thighs and sit on his lap.

"I- Umm, I asked if you liked the kiss." He's stiff underneath me, his hands resting on the bed awkwardly but he still stares at me, waiting for my answer.

I can feel the bulge in his pants when he starts shifting in his place. I squeeze his neck once, murmuring. "Stay still, pretty boy."

He stops immediately and looks up at me for approval, unconsciously.

I lean down and whisper into his ear, "Good boy."

A shiver runs through his body and he stiffens up more, trying to hide his reaction from me. I press down on his hardening cock and a small moan slips past his lips before he clamps his mouth shut.

"And to answer your question," I say, still grinding on his lap while his breathing gets deeper. "I didn't like the kiss, no." I whisper and his face falls as he averts his eyes and nods as if it was the answer he expected, but not before I see the sadness in his eyes. "Like is not a strong enough word. I loved it."

He snaps his head back and stares at me with shock. "Really?" He whispers.

"I loved it so much I want a repeat." I bend down until our noses touch. Up close, you can see his eyes are a perfect blend of blue and purple. "Can I have a repeat?"

He swallows and nods nervously.

"Use your words, little lamb."

"Yes, I want a repeat." He breathes out. "Please."

I slam my lips against his and he moans while I groan against his lips. How can I resist when he asks so nicely and looks at me with those eyes? How can I ever resist?

I have never tasted anything so good. So sweet. Never wanted to kiss someone more than I do him. And then I lick the seam of his lips and he parts them immediately. He releases another sweet moan when I lick inside his mouth. I keep teasing him with soft and rough strokes of my tongue while gyrating my hips against his lower region slowly. He grips my waist tightly and thrusts upward.

I gasp when he hits my clit but press down firmly and tear my mouth away from his ridiculously delicious one.

He whines and leans closer, trying to continue the kiss, but stops when I curl my fingers around his neck and squeeze in warning. His lips are swollen, his cheeks are red and his hair is all messed up because of my hands. He looks both adorable and sexy, which shouldn't be possible.

"I told you to stay still, pretty boy." I purr as I lick and suck on his neck, marking him.

He gasps when I suck on his neck harshly and put more pressure on his cock at the same time. "P-Please."

"Please what? What do you want?"

He whines again and tries to thrust up but my grip on his neck tightens until he's gasping for breath and pleading with his eyes for mercy. His beautiful glazed over lavender eyes.

"Do you want to come?" He nods frantically - at least as much as he can with my hand around his neck. "Or do you want me to punish you for being a bad boy? Do you want me to spank you until you come and beg me to stop?" His eyes widen but the blush that spreads to his neck betrays his thoughts on being spanked. "Tell me."

I relax my hands around his neck and lift up enough so there is no weight on his lap. He groans from being denied his orgasm.

"Answer me." My voice drips with authority.

"N-No, I don't w-want that!" His voice is small and unconvincing. He's lying and I have a half a mind to spank him because no one lies to me, but I refrain. I can tell he's inexperienced and I don't want to scare him away. That doesn't mean I won't tease him, though.

"Good boys don't lie, little lamb." I nip at his swollen bottom lip, squeezing his dick through his pants and he gasps. "Tell me the truth and I will let you come."

"Oh shoot." He groans. "I'm not lying."

"You are." I narrow my eyes at him and pinch his nipple through the shirt in warning. "Don't make me spank you to prove it. Because I will do it. With pleasure."

"No. Don't! Don't do that." He nearly yells in panic at the thought of being spanked. Yet his cheeks are redder than ever and his dick twitches excitedly every time I mention spanking. "Oh crap, fine." He lets out a deep breath that is cut short when I continue my ministrations on his cock. "I- I want you to spank me!" He moans - long and loud, - when I start sliding my hand up and down his cock through the pants, squeezing tightly at the base each time.

"Please." He whimpers.

"I love the sounds you make." I kiss and suck at his neck while he throws his head back to give me more access. "They're so pretty. Like you."

"Oh, fuck. F-fuck! Plea..." He stammers, his head tilted back and his eyes closed in torturous bliss, trying not to buck up into my hand. "Please!"

"Beg." I keep jacking him off slowly. Fast enough to keep him close to the edge but not nearly enough to make him cum.

He hesitates, but stutters out a weak 'please' when I slow down even more.

I tsk in disapproval and make my way back to his lips, kissing and nipping at his jaw until he's gasping and moaning. "You can do better."

"P-Please. Please. Please. Make me cum. Please, Eva." He begs so beautifully. With his eyes teary, his cheeks flushed and his lips red and swollen.

"Cum for me, little slut." I whisper against his lips and he comes apart inches away from me with a loud moan, still staring into my eyes. "That's it, boy." I kiss his parted lips as he keeps coming in his pants, his hips finally slowing down after a full minute.

"You're so beautiful when you cum." I tell him when he finishes, making sure his ruined pants doesn't stick to my clothes.

I smirk when he blushes at my words. "Praise kink, huh?"

"I don't have any kinks." He whispers and my smirk widens.

"Don't worry." I kiss his lips hard one last time. "I like kinky boys."

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

Deception Від Stariiyy

Романтика

477K 13.2K 56
"I don't want to eat." His eyes narrow a fraction of an inch, but at this point I don't even care if I piss off the great Cavallaro. Last night was...
INFINITO E OLTRE Від mie

Романтика

139K 3.2K 55
He is a force to be reckoned with. A lift of his finger & people are beheaded in seconds. A word from him & the streets of NY are bathed in blood. An...
Little Doll Від Mic

Романтика

915K 21.6K 57
⚠️ MATURE STORY⚠️ "Now, why is a little girl getting involved in the devil's playing field. Didn't daddy ever tell you not to play with the big boys...
2.3M 51.7K 50
𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗲𝘁𝗲| 𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗰𝗰𝗼 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗸𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗻 ❝I need you to stop moving. Each time you move I'll spank you❞ she nodded. Simply just...