π™ƒπ™„π™Ž π™Œπ™π™€π™€π™‰

By cara__writes

A princess loved her whole life. A prince denying the possibility of it. An alliance, binding them together... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE.
CHARACTERS
PROLOGUE
1. HOME
2. CORONATION
3. PARIDHI SINGH RATHORE
4. ABHI AND AKSHU
5. SURPRISE
6. MARRIAGE
7. JAIPUR
8. HIM
9. ANIRUDH
10. PRINCESS
11. GOOD NIGHT
12. PAIN
13. CORE FOUR
14. DUGU LIKES HIM TOO.
15. ENGAGEMENT - I
16. ENGAGEMENT-II
17. MY MAN
18. DATE- I
20. YOU LIKE ME
21. THE DATE IS SET
22. THE NOTEBOOK
23. CHOCOLATE ON YOUR MOUTH
24. HAPPY BIRTHDAY
25. GANPATI PUJA
26. SANGEET
27. APPLES
28. MEHNDI
29. HALDI
30. WEDDING, FINALLY.
31. MY LORD
32. SHOT
33. YOU'RE HERE.
34. SWEET TORTURE
35. TEASE
36. THE BEST THING
37. EVERYTHING'S PERFECT
EPILOGUE
πŸ˜‰πŸ˜˜

19. DATE - II

4.7K 266 18
By cara__writes

Anirudh's POV

I was waiting for her when I heard the sound of her heels. Guessing she must be here I turned around and nothing could've prepared me for the sight before me. I knew every color suited her but she looked nothing less than an enchantress in red. Her cowl neck exposed her shoulders for me to see, the slit on her left leg shifted whenever she stepped forward, giving me the view of her fair legs. They were exquisite, all of her was. As if she had doubts that I may have a chance of survival after seeing her in this dress, she made sure to diminish it by applying lipstick, none other red. And the only thought that came to my mind was what it would feel to have those lips wrapped around mine. She looked like my personal devil who came to drag me back to hell. My thoughts came to an end when she stood before me, " Shall we go? "

" Uh huh. " I nodded and she moved ahead, as if she decided I haven't been tortured enough, she removed her hair from her back and kept it on her shoulder giving me the view of her back, naked except two strings in criss-cross holding her dress up.. Before my rationality could leave and I decide to take her right here, she decided that she had tormented me enough and brought her hair back and left the house, all nonchalant about the guy in there. If she had stayed here a minute longer, I really would've said ' Fuck the date' and kissed her right here.
Patience anirudh. Patience, you can't scare your little sun.
I took a minute to calm the storm she had awakened and went after her.

I should've realised this will be a bad idea the moment she came out in that dress. As if controlling myself wasn't hard enough, every guy on our way was gawking at her like she was some thing on display. I wanted to shout, back off she's mine. But I couldn't, what if I scare her, so I just took her hand. Some had the sense to back off but some did have a death wish.

The only thing stopping me from gauging their eyes out for looking at what's mine was this woman before me, who was smiling like I didn't just take her out for dinner but brought her some stars. I guess Sehaj was right, she just wanted a normal life for once, a guy who asks her out on dates, for movies. It was his idea after I told him what happened yesterday and from what I could see, it worked. I wasn't expecting her to fall for that but I guess that's how every girl is, she may be different from the rest, who has some fantasy about a Prince Charming on his house but she still has some dreams And from what I know she never dated a guy when she was in new york. And after she came back she was engaged to me.

It made me realize that even though I was interested in this marriage, her only motivation for this was her parents. If one day they decide to back off, she'll leave happily, I can't let that happen. Not now, not after I know that it can only be her. So I need to give her a reason, a reason to marry me, for me not because her family wanted it. I want her to want me just like a normal girl wants a guy she likes. I want her to like me and the realisation didn't make me scowl but it brought peace to me, that is the way it should be.

And a normal guy doesn't go around thinking about killing people, so I have to stop glaring at people.
Maybe she sensed it too, or maybe she felt uncomfortable. Shit, I didn't think that, ' why would you, you were too busy making a claim. ' my inner consciousness mocked. I didn't know I had one, till her. It comes out whenever she's concerned.

" Can we have a private room? " She asked the waiter, who had come over after she called for him.
I had booked one in case of such a scenario, I knew she would attract attention no matter what she wore, but I had heard that the view by this window was beautiful at night, that is why I had chosen this seat.
" Yes ma'am, you do have the reservation. " The waiter said, and she gave me a questioning look. Deciding to tell her later, I motioned her to leave first and we did.

" So? "

" So what? "

" Why two reservations?. "

" Someone told me the city looks good from that table. "

" You should've told me earlier. I didn't even look out. "

" It's okay. I didn't either. "

" Why? "

" I was looking at someone more beautiful. " I said looking at her, she turned away and took a sip of her champagne.

We had dinner, and by the time we were done I was on the verge of losing control. I could see the mole on her left collarbone and it looked too tempting. I still had plans for us. I couldn't do anything stupid before that.

I took her to the theatre, I had booked an evening movie for us. It does have some benefits when you are someone like me.

I didn't know what movie was on display, I had just told Sehaj and he had made the arrangements for the movie.

I knew I should've chosen it myself, cuz that guy sure knows how to make a mess, he chose a Spanish movie, even though I know it what if she doesn't. Not everyone has the same psychopathic hobbies as adarsh. That guy made us all learn any language he thought sounded good. As I was thinking what to do, " Wow, I was thinking of watching this. I even talked to arushi di and she said she's waiting too. " Oh so that's how Sehaj knew. I don't know what happened, if it worked or she just got too excited, she jumped a little and pecked my cheek and she was out of my reach in a second, already seated. God this woman, she's gonna be death of me. As if her dress wasn't torture enough, now the feel of her lips is imprinted in my mind too.

I didn't know what happened in the movie, I just know that she liked it, and the guy in it much more. I didn't like that. But we'll she's happy. All I know about the movie was it's name, Culpa Mia.

As we were about to leave she saw something, I knew from the spark in her that she wanted it. Turning to see what it was, I was stumped. Is this crazy, maybe she saw that I wasn't gonna get it, she said,
"Anirudh.. Please.. " God, I don't know what to do about her. One mind wanted to just leave, it was getting late and she was in a dress but another wanted to make her happy. So I did what any sane man would do, I grabbed my wallet and went to the thing that lit her eyes, baraf ka gola, she's a fuckin' child. I got a mixed flavor for her.

She smiled so brightly at me, that I didn't think more if it was hygienic or not. She sucked it with such delight that it made me wonder if it really is that tasty. As if seeing my gaze, she brought it to my lips. It must have been unintentional cuz I could see her surprise and before she could take it back I sucked, at the same spot she did. Her eyes widened at the realization but she said nothing. As I was done I saw her contemplating whether to continue or leave it, but as I had guessed her desire for it overpowered any other thought. So the next second, she was at it again savoring it like it was the best she ever had.

We reached the house at 12 pm. I didn't want to go to my room yet, but I could see she was tired. She had just come yesterday and now today we spent the whole day out. So even though I wanted nothing more than to keep her here with me for a while, I didn't say anything.
But I had to ask something before the night ended, " Have I earned something. " Her words not mine, she stopped, turned to me. And as if realizing what I meant she replied,

" Depends. "

" On? " I asked, I was on the edge by now, her lipstick was already smudged due to the gola, her eyes were glistening from what I don't know, but they weren't helping the situation. Her neckline had lowered a bit over the night thus revealing a bit of her cleavage. I was on the brink of insanity, and I needed something to come back.

" What do you want? " She said and her tongue came out to moist her lips, " You. " And my control snapped I didn't wait for her reply, I took her in my arms and smashed my lips against hers. I didn't know anything other than those pair of lips which I've been craving since forever, which were enticing me the whole evening. She didn't respond at first, but when I took her lower lip in mine and nibbleed on it, she did, with the same intensity as mine. She closed her eyes and I couldn't, I wanted to see her. I couldn't hold her more closer if I wanted to.

Her clutch fell to the ground but it didn't stop us, rather her hands on my neck encouraged me to do anything but stop. I kissed her like I've never kissed anyone before, with no rhythm or whatsoever but just pure need. I needed her, and I now knew she did too. We parted when she got breathless, it wasn't enough, so once she got her fill I again took hold of her, this time softly, I wanted to feel her. Her lips were soft, too soft, I knew I may have bruised them, her mouth still tasted of the flavors from the gola she had. As if sensing my intention she didn't rush me but just responded the same way. I moved my lips over hers, like I was mapping them in my mind. I knew I should stop, and this time I did what I should, she whined at the loss but seeing my gaze she stopped, I was right she's not ready for more. I held my forehead against hers for how long I don't know, after both our breathing came back to normal. I parted, just a small distance, she took a step back too. I could tell she didn't regret it but she had something on her mind, I'll give her time. So I just bent and kissed the mole on her collarbone once, I had wanted to do that since I saw it, she gasped, and I murmured against it, " Good night princess. " I left her as soon as I was done, I'll do something worse if I don't move now. Bending down to lift her clutch from where it had fallen, I handed it to her.

" Good night. " She whispered, taking back the clutch and ran back to her room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi guys, I hope you're all good.
Do tell me about your reviews on this chapter.
If you liked it or not.
I'll be glad if you like it and vote or comment on it.
~AUTHOR🌹

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

482K 17.7K 42
''One love, One heart, One destiny'' Abhiraj Singh Rajvansh :- 28 years old CEO of a multi million dollar company. A gentleman who loves his family a...
22.5K 1.3K 14
|book two in the shimmer series| Taylor Swift finally got full custody of her little bee. Her little girl, her Ellie, her daughter. A fresh start, a...
118K 2.7K 52
Katherine (Kat) Hale has come to Bear Valley alone, searching for Jeremy's pack for her to join. However, after joining the pack, it seems there is a...
114K 6.8K 85
✧It all started with a slap✧ β•°β”ˆβž€ π‘ͺπ’‰π’‚π’π’…π’Šπ’π’Š π‘Ίπ’†π’‰π’ˆπ’‚π’ She is beautiful, smart, and an introvert who has no problem putting others in their p...