Itty bitty imps

By NottaPossum

Classification AU: Blitzø didn't have a great childhood, he had to grow up really fast and take on a lot of r... More

1. Blitzø's little secret
2. 💙Fizzarolli's Secret Caregiver 💚
3. ❤️Results ❤️
4. 💚Home away from home 💚
5. ❤️Stuck❤️
6.💚Never enough💚
Chapter 7: ❤️❤️🩹Stoles the caregiver Pt 1
Chapter 8: Solutions Pt 1 💚
Chapter 9: Stolas the caregiver Pt 2
Chapter 10: Solutions Pt 2 💙💚💙💚
Chapter 11: I don't love you.
12. My way home is through you 💚💙💚💙
13: Blitzø the brat: 😈❤️💜❤️💜
14. Comfort items and comfort people 🧸💚❤️💜💙
15. A new Friend and a new Foe
17. Two Anxious babies
18. I'll be there
19: Fizzarolli the strong and Blitzø the brave! ❤️🦒🐒🐊💚
20: Birdie the Horse 🐴💛
21 Resolutions💚💙❤️💜
22. We all fall down💔 🏥❤️‍🩹

16: Lost again

574 14 49
By NottaPossum

Summary:

Fizzarolli and Blitzø talk...

It goes as expected.

And Blitzø is questioning his relationships.

Notes: TW: Blood- lots of blood, implied r*pe, implied forced kn*fe play, gun, shooting someone, violence, fire, arguing, cursing, abuse, fighting, implied death, EMT, mentioned stitches, blaming the victim, causing someone harm and death, implied burning alive.

Lmk if I should add.

~~~Fizzarolli and Asmodeus~~

"Fuck no! He and I have nothing to discuss!" Fizzarolli protests. Asmodeus had just given him the news that Blitzø and Stolas were coming over this weekend to discuss what happened between them.

"Fizz, darling. I thought you would be thrilled." Asmodeus says.

"Why would I be thrilled to be forced to be in the same room with a selfish, sadistic, egotistical asshole?" Fizzarolli asks.

"You constantly talk about him when you're little." Asmodeus explains.

"Okay, so I'm completely stupid when I'm little, what's your point?" Fizz asks.

"You clearly still desire a relationship with him. You want your friend back."

"I promise, I don't." Fizzarolli says stubbornly.

"Fizz, Stolas says Blitzø is looking forward to seeing you." Asmodeus tells him. "Shouldn't we give this a chance?"

"Stolas said that?" Fizz asks.

"Yes."

"I don't believe it." Fizz says. "Blitzo, even if that was true would never admit it."

"Fizz, please? Just give this a chance?" Asmodeus asks. "For me?"

Fizzarolli sighs, this was the guy who takes care of him when he's little, he helped him escape Mamon, loves him even when he's annoying...how can he say no to that? "Alright. Fine. I'll talk to him."

Asmodeus smiles. "Thank you, bug. I love you."

Fizzarolli forced himself to smile back. "Love you too."

~~~Fizzarolli, Asmodeus, Stolas and Blitzø: the next day. ~~~

Blitzø and Stolas sat across from Fizzarolli and Asmodeus. Neither Imp has said a word to each other.

Asmodeus clears his throat and decides to start in order to break the silence. "Blitzø, I wanted to apologize again for the incident at Ozzie's. It was very unprofessional and rude of us."

Blitzø rolls his eyes.

"Blitzø?" Stolas scolds softly.

Blitzø sighs. "It's- it's fine. What you said wasn't technically wrong."

"Got that right." Fizzarolli scoffs.

Asmodeus nudges him. "Fizz." He scolds.

"Remind me, why you two thought this was a good idea?" Blitzø asks.

"You two have been holding on to resentment for far too long. Asmodeus and I both agree that it's time you two made up." Stolas explains to both imps. "Surely, whatever happened can be mended."

"You weren't there." Blitzø mumbles.

Fizzarolli sighs. "Blitzo-"

"The o is silent now." Blitzø interrupts.

"What? Why?" Fizzarolli asks.

"Because it is, dipshit." Blitzø says.

"Blitzø..." Stolas warns.

"That's fucking stupid." Fizzarolli says.

"You're fucking stupid!" Blitzø shouts.

"Blitzø, enough." Stolas scolds.

"You two were best friends for over ten years, and all you can think to do is insult each other?" Asmodeus asks.

Blitzø rolls his eyes. "Fine, how's working with Mammon?" Blitzø asks, trying so hard to be nice.

"Fine." Fizz answers quickly. Before Asmodeus thought about interrupting he asks: "How's- whatever the fuck you do?"

Asmodeus gives Fizzarolli a look, not sure why he'd lie about his job.

Blitzø crosses his arms. "I started my own business, and it's been doing great thank you very much."

"What's the business?" Fizz asks. "Prostitution?"

Asmodeus sighs.

Blitzø rolls his eyes. "No. I kill people."

Fizz hums. "Interesting."

Blitzø growled. "The fuck is that supposed to mean?!"

"Blitzø, please." Stolas begs.

"Nothing, it's just nice to know you're not only ruining peoples' lives, you're also now ending them."

"Well, not everyone can be Mammon's precious little pet." Blitzø says.

"Blitzø!" Stolas scolds.

"Well... you can't." Fizz says. "You seem to be doing fine as Stolas's sex toy tho."

That made Stolas stand up. "Now, wait a minute!"

"Fizzarolli!" Asmodeus scolds.

"Says the guy who makes sex robots of himself." Blitzø remarks.

Both imps are completely ignoring Stolas and Ozzie at this point.

"At least people recognize me for what I do!"

"Like getting people off?" Blitzø asks.

"Enough!" Asmodeus shouts. "We are not here so you two can fight."

"Yes, you're supposed to discuss the issues so that we can move on." Stolas says.

Fizzarolli shouts. "How are we supposed to move on if he haven't even apologized for anything he's done to me?"

"What did I do that was so wrong?" Blitzø asks.

"Really?" Fizzarolli asks, not believing Blitzø even asked that.

"You're the one who left, you're the one who was so full of themselves. You were so determined to make me look bad, and you-"

"You made yourself look bad by being a terrible performer!" Fizzarolli insulted. "That wasn't my fault."

"You stood there and made sure everyone knew how bad I was!" Blitzø says.

"I did not!" Fizz shouts.

"Yes, you did!" Blitzø shouted back.

Fizz sighs and turns to Asmodeus "I don't even know how you expected me to even talk to this asshole. We're never gonna work this out, because he's never going to change." He says.

"I've changed plenty, I'm twice the asshole you knew." Blitzø explains.

"Well then, that changes everything." Fizzarolli rolls his eyes.

"Come on now...surely you two have some fond memories." Stolas says. "Right?"

Fizz and Blitzø made eye contact.

They can both recall the good times. Playing as kids, sneaking into the movies, sneaking into exclusive clubs, skipping work to hang out in the carnival.

Fizzarolli was the first to look away. "They didn't outweigh the bad." He says softly, mostly to Blitzø.

Blitzø looks away next. "Well, good thing you've always been an optimist." Blitzø says sarcastically.

They were silent again, both caregivers unsure of what to do.

"You just let me burn..." Fizz says, breaking the silence.

Blitzø sighs. "Fizz, do you honestly think I would just let that happen?"

"I don't know, Blitzo. Would you?" Fizz asks.

Blitzø couldn't find the words to say what he needed to, because that memory haunted him...he didn't want to go there. He didn't want to talk about it! Ever.

Tears filled Fizzarolli's eyes. "You didn't even try to find me, then you didn't even visit me in the hospital, or even apologize! You only ever cared about yourself!" Fizzarolli shouts, hands visibly shaking with anger.

"That's fine. You can believe that all you want." Blitzø says, his heart burning with rage. He decided it was easier to get mad at Fizz than to explain what really happened and relive that awful memory.

"Blitzø? Are you alright?" Stolas tries to ask.

"I don't need this." Fizz says, both imps ignoring Stolas. "My life got better the second he left." Fizzarolli lies.

Asmodeus was about to interrupt, but Blitzø and Fizz just weren't listening.

"Since I left?" Blitzø asks loudly. "Do you even hear yourself right now?"

"Technically, you left first, Blitzo! I was still in the godsdamn hospital!" Fizz says.

"It's Blitzø!" Blizø corrects. "And you were planning on leaving weeks before that, after everything we planned, and everything we've been through! You only needed me around so you can prove to everyone how much better you thought you were compared to me." Blitzø says.

"I don't need you for that! I have everything I could ever want now." Fizz lies.

"Yeah, except freedom to do something you'd actually enjoy doing." Blitzø spits out. "You were the greatest clown of all time; Congratulations, you're now nothing but a pet to an overlord!" Blitzø looks at Asmodeus. "Or two overlords."

"Blitzø!" Stolas gasps.

Fizzarolli growls getting closer to Blitzø. "I'm no worse than you are. Prancing around with daddy Stolas!" Fizzarolli shouts.

Blitzø scoffs. "At least I have some independence, I can leave anytime I fucking want!" Blitzø says. "I don't have a piece of paper saying who I belong to!"

"And you'll never have to worry about that, will you? Just wait til Stolas realizes who you really are. You won't have to leave." Fizz says. "The hell are you talking about?" Blitzø asks. Stolas wanted to say something, but he doesn't know what it is Fizz was talking about. "You abandoned me the second I didn't do what you wanted me to." Fizz says. "What do you think will happen when Stolas can't give you what you want?"

Stolas's felt a sharp pain in his chest.

"I didn't abandon you." Blitzø says.

"Yes. The fuck you did! You're a slave to your own neglect." Fizzarolli spats out. "Tilla would've hated to know how you turned out, from your relationships to your job! Maybe it's a good thing YOU fucking killed her!" Fizzarolli stopped when he realizes what he had just said...he didn't mean it!

"Fizzarolli!" Asmodeus gasps.

Stolas looked to Blitzø. "Blitzø?"

Blitzø's breathing hitched. "The only reason she died was to protect you." He growled.

Fizzarolli stops, his heart heavy. "Blitzo-"

"It's Blitzø!" Blitzø declared loudly. "I would have stopped at nothing to get you out of there if I could have. But, there was nothing I could have done to save you! Tilla and I split up! I left to get Barb, while Tilla left to find you. By the time we got out, it was too fucking late!" Blitzø says, seething.

"I don't believe you." Fizzarolli says.

"Then we have nothing to talk about." Blitzø says back. He turns and leaves, with Stolas following him.

Fizzarolli holds himself tightly, he honestly wished he didn't say that...he didn't mean to be so horrible, it just all came out like that.

Years of resentment and anger just threw itself out there...

Fizz couldn't live with himself, he just started crying.

"Fizz?" Asmodeus asks.

"I'm sorry." Fizz says. "I'm really sorry."

Asmodeus picks him up. "I know, I know. It's okay, it's all going to be okay."

~~~Stolas and Blitzø~~~

"Blitzø, please wait. Maybe I should drive." Stolas suggests once they make it out of Asmodeus's palace.

Blitzø almost protested, but he nods. He throws the keys to Stolas, then gets in the passenger's seat.

At least it was short drive, Stolas opened a portal to return to his palace and just drove through.

"Are you okay?" Stolas asks.

Blitzø shakes his head. "I'm fine. I just want to go home, I want to be alone right now."

"Blitzø, do you actually want to be alone? Or are you just trying to push me away again?" Stolas asks.

Blitzø doesn't look at him, not sure if Stolas was asking a rhetorical question or not.

Stolas explains, as if he could read his thoughts. "It's a genuine question, if you truly want to be alone, I'll take you home; but, I'm here for you if you need some company." Stolas said.

A tear fell down Blitzø's cheek. "I don't want to be alone." He admits, he tried to hold himself together, but he just couldn't do it any longer.

Stolas nods. "Come on." Stolas reached out his hand to take Blitzøs, when the imp agreed, they walked into the palace. Stolas and Blitzø sat down on the couch and enjoyed the silence for a moment.

"It was a mistake taking you there." Stolas says. "I'm so sorry, darling."

Blitzø didn't respond, he really couldn't think right now.

"I should have listened when you told me it was a bad idea, I just thought it would be nice to be something of a friend to Asmodeus. I don't have a lot of them. But, that's not me trying to excuse my behavior, I'm only explaining." Stolas explains.

Blitzø nods. "Relax, it's not your fault. I agreed to do this."

"Why did you agree to it if you knew it was going to be like this?" Stolas asks.

"I guess I was hoping Fizz and I could look pass everything for you and Asmodeus...clearly, we can't."

Stolas nods. "Just so you know... I'm really proud of you for trying."

Blitzø doesn't respond to that.

"If you don't want to talk about it, it's alright. But, if you do, I'm here to listen." Stolas says.

Blitzø shakes his head. "You won't believe me." Blitzø says.

"Try me."

"I didnt mean to kill Tilla, the fire was an accident." Blitzø explains.

"Who's Tilla?" Stolas asks.

Blitzø sighs. "Tilla was my mother." He admits.

"You- your mother?" Stolas asks.

~~~ Past: The fire. ~~~

Blitzo was wearing a white clown suit that had big red buttons on the front- but after what had happened to him, it was impossible to tell it was once white since it was now dyed in his dark blood.

The man he was sent to by his father that day was really into some horrible shit-

He was invaded, harassed, beaten, cut- practically fucking butchered, and cornered. The only way to escape the torture was to find the man's gun he kept in the end table and shoot the mother fucker in the face...

"Now, now, little imp. Put the gun down." The man got closer to him, and Blitzo could feel his heart bursting from his chest as he pulled the trigger.

Then, with nothing else to do, Blitzo went home, but decided on bringing the gun with him.

Blitzo wasn't completely unfamiliar with guns, he was taught how to use them by a clown they hired- later they learned he was later convicted of...things, but Blitzo had never actually practiced using any type of weapons, so what he was about to do was very risky, but he couldn't take it anymore!

He walked to the tent, back to his abusive good for nothing father. He opened the tent and approached Cash, gun still in his pocket as adrenaline pumping in his veins over what he was about to do.

"Oh, you're back." Cash says, not even mentioning the state Blitzo was in, Cash didn't care. "Do you have my money?"

"You're a piece of shit." Blitzo says.

"Excuse me?"

"I don't have your stupid money, because I barely made it out of there. If I hadn't taken matters into my own hands, who knows wha could have happened!" Blitzo shouts.

"What exactly do you mean by that, boy? You didn't make him upset did you?" Cash asks.

Blitzo took a deep breath. "You really don't care. Not about me, not about mom. Dad, I'm done. Barb, mom, and I are leaving this place for good. And there's nothing you can do to stop me." He says.

"Hold on- You belong to me, you ungrateful brat! In case you forgot!" Cash says, grabbing Blitzo's arm.

"Stop, let me go!" Blitzo shouts, struggling to get away from Cash.

"Perhaps I'll have to remind you of that!" Cash pulls Blitzo closer, grabbing his other wrist.

"I said, stop!" Blitzo shouts, pulling away from cash, and grabbing the gun and pointing it at his father.

"Where did you get that?" Cash asks angrily.

"Doesn't matter." Blitzo says. "You're going to listen to me. Barb, mom, and I are leaving. And you're going to leave us and Fizz alone. You'll let him go and live his own life."

"Or what? You'll shoot your own father?" Cash asks.

"If I have to." Blitzo says.

Cash walked closer to Blitzo "you don't have the guts." Blitzo took a step back, not responding to his father directly. Cash charges at him, he tries to take the gun from his son, but Blitzo fought back, wrestling to keep his father from having it- Cash would kill him for sure. But then, they both let go- the gun flew out of their arms, and fell to the floor.

His father lunged at him, pushing him to the floor, but Blitzo reached for the gun, grabbing it he fired at Cash.

He missed, and his father recoiled at the loud noise it made.

For Blitzo, it practically had no sound.

"Blitzo, Cash, what in hell are you- is that a gun?!" Tilla asks, walking in.

Blitzo looked to his mother. "Mom, get out of here." He says.

"Put that down, Blitzo. We can talk about this." Tilla says.

Cash lunges at Blitzo again to steal the gun to then point it at him. "I'm gonna fucking kill you, runt!" Cash shouts.

"Cash! Blitzo! Enough!" Tilla shouts.

Cash takes the shot, hitting his son's arm.

"Damn it!" Cash shouts as he misses the shot.

"Blitzo!" Tilla shouted. She quickly took the gun from Cash and shot him in the shoulder.

Cash screamed in agony. "You fucking bitch!"

"He's our son...what the fuck did you do to him?!" She asks.

"What did I do?!" Cash asks. "Did you not see what he was just doing to me?!"

"He's covered in blood. What. Did. You. Fucking. Do?!" She shouts, as she points the gun at Cash, she was quite the distance from him so he couldn't just take it himself, she was done playing his games.

"Mom-" Blitzo tried to get back up, but, he hits the table behind him and knocks it over. The lamp that was sitting on said table crashed onto the floor and the tent caught fire.

"Blitzo!" Tilla helps Blitzo up.

"See what you did, you fucking dipshit!" He father shouts.

Tilla looks Blitzo over. "Are you okay?" She asked, panicked.

"I'm fine." He says quickly, the fire starts spreading fast to the rest of the tent. "We have to find Fizz and Barbie and get out of here." He says to her.

Tilla nods. The two ran to the main part of the tent to find the other two.

Tilla shouted to warn the audience of the fire, and everyone started running and screaming.

They found barbie on the tightrope wires.

Shit.

"I got Barb, you find Fizz and make sure he's okay." Blitzo says.

"Are you sure?" She asks.

"Yes! Just go find Fizz, do whatever you have to, just get him out!" He says.

"Be careful." She says before rushing to find Fizzarolli.

Blitzo climbed up the latter to the platform to reach Barbie.

"Blitzo, what are you doing?" Barbie asks.

"There's a fire, we have to get out of here." He says, the fire spread fast, hell fire was not something to mess with.

She looks down at the fire, then back at her brother. "Oh shit! Are you okay?" She asks, seeing blood gush out of him.

"Not the time, Barb. We have to focus on reaching the ground." Blitzo says.

"Right." Barbie slowly made her way to Blitzo by walking on the tightrope.

Blitzo reached out his hand to take hers.

"What did you do?" She asks.

"I'll explain later." He promised.

She takes Blitzo's hand once she got close enough and he helped her make it to the platform before the wire broke so they could climb down, but the fire was rising too fast up the latter.

"Oh shit oh shit!" Barbie shouts:

The fire burned through the wood fast, and the platform fell over with the two of them on it.

Blitzo held on to Barb, trying to prevent her as much pain as possible.

The whole platform fell over onto the other platform, and they both crashed on the cold hard dirt.

Blitzo blacked out for a moment before barb helped him up. "Blitzo, come on." She says.

The side of his face had made contact with the fire for only a fraction of a second, but that was still enough to cause some damage.

"We have to keep going." Barbie says, lifting Blitzo up.

He nods, taking her hand. The two of them run out of the tent with a few of the other performers. Both suffered a few burns. For Barb, it was minimal damage, for Blitzo it just enhanced his already existing wounds.

"Are you okay?!" Barbie asks, looking him over.

"Yeah, I'm okay." He says, not very convincingly. "You?"

She nods. "Where's mom and Fizzarolli?" Barbie asks.

Blitzo looked around. Luckily someone had called the fire department.

"She left to find Fizz to get him out..." Blitzo explains.

"Has anyone seen Tilla?" Barbie asked around.

But no one has seen them.

Fizzarolli and Tilla were still inside....

Blitzo wanted to go in after them, but Barbie immediately stopped him."Blitzo, don't. You running in there isn't going to help! Let the department handle it!" She says.

Blitzo reluctantly agreed, he wanted more than anything to run in to save them- but, if Fizz and Tilla were really in there, he was already too late.

They waited as they saw firemen go inside the firey green tents, or what was left of it, and they pulled out both Tilla and Fizzarolli...neither one looked anywhere close to okay.

Barbie didn't let go of Blitzo's hand as they saw their mother being taken into an ambulance. Neither one could accept what they were seeing in front of them.

Blitzo hissed violently at the pain on his arm and face.

"My brother needs help." Barbie called out for one of the EMTs.

"Anything serious?" They ask.

Blitzo couldn't answer, so Barb explained that he needed his arm and faced looked at, they had put together he has other wounds since he was still covered in now dried up blood.

Blitzo blindly followed them. "Is Fizzarolli and Tilla gonna be okay?" He asked as they were stitching him up.

The EMT looked confused.

"Tilla is our mom, and Fizz is our...friend." Barbie explains. "They were the ones in the tent, but they'll be okay, right?" She asks again, determined to get the answer she wanted.

The man sighs. "It's not looking good I'm afraid. But, crazier things have happened."

That was not the answer they wanted.

~~~Present:~~~

Stolas's heart fell heavy. "Blitzy, I'm- so sorry...I had no idea."

Tears filled Blitzø's eyes but they didn't dare to fall. "I didn't- I wasn't trying to-"

"I know. That wasn't your fault. He's very wrong, he has to know that." Stolas says, hugging the small Imp close.

"But it was! That's the fucking point." Blitzø says. "I just had to keep playing his game a little longer, I would've been fine. I took it all too far."

"You were trying to protect yourself. Does he know that?" Stolas asks.

Blitzø shakes his head. "Does it matter?"

"Of course it matters." Stolas says. "Is this why you and your sister don't talk anymore aswell?" He asks.

Blitzø can't answer that. "You know... I don't really want to talk about this anymore." He says.

Stolas nods. "I understand, dear. I'm really proud of you for opening up to me, Blitzø; I know it's not easy for you."

"There's an understatement." Blitzø says.

"Would you like to cuddle and watch a movie tonight, Blitzy?" Stolas suggests.

Blitzø doesn't answer. "Stolas?"

"Yes, darling?"

"You should just leave me." He says. "I'm just going to hurt you too."

"Blitzy...I'm not going to leave you. I don't care what he says." Stolas explains.

"I slept with a shark in greed...he wanted to marry Moxxie and join the mafia...he was pretty terrible." Blitzø explains nonchalantly.

Stolas doesn't respond. First of all, that sentence made no sense, and based on the imps tone of voice, Blitzø was clearly out of it right now. And secondly, he figured Blitzø saw other people...he was just hoping it wasn't actually true. It's not like they were dating, Blitzø can be with other people...even if Stolas hated it.

"It's okay, you know, if you hate me. You should hate me." Blitzø says. "I do."

Stolas takes a deep breath. "I don't hate you." He says.

"Well why the hell not?" Blitzø asks, sounding more like his usual self. "I've given you every opportunity to!"

"Blitzø, I know you're not really ready for us to be serious. You've made that clear before. As much as I wish I was your one and only, I don't expect you to be ready for that."

Blitzø looks away from Stolas again, why was he being so understanding after everything he just heard? After all this! Stolas needs to grow a brain and hate Blitzø before it's too late!

He ruined Fizzarolli's life,
Killed his mother,
Tried to murder his father,
Ruined his sisters life.
And now he's ruining Stolas's.

And Stolas still doesn't hate him?

"Let's not talk about this anymore tonight, alright? Right now I want you to just relax and allow yourself to decompress." Stolas says. "We can talk more about this later."

Blitzø felt that was reasonable, he's so tired, and he just wanted to forget today ever happened. So, he just nods. "Okay." Maybe he can allow himself more time with Stolas before the inevitable.

~~~Asmodeus and Fizzarolli ~~~

"Fizz?" Asmodeus handed Fizzarolli a cup of hot chocolate.

Fizzarolli sadly took it. "Thanks...I'm sorry for how I acted today."

"It's alright, bug. I should have talked to you before I invited them." Asmodeus says.

Fizz sighs. "I dont know why I acted like that...I guess I'm just not ready to let the past go."

"Just be honest with me, Fizz. Why do you hate him?" Asmodeus asks.

Fizzarolli thought about it. "I just- I gave him everything, I supported him and loved him as much as I could and then he just threw what we had away."

"I see..." Asmodeus says sadly.

"Why didn't he love me? I've tried to figure it out for years. I know it doesn't matter now but-"

"Maybe he did, in his own way." Asmodeus suggests.

Fizz thought about it- he hoped Blitzo loved him in some way...he doesn't really need everyone to love him, but Blitzo at one point was his whole life...and now look at them. "I guess I'll never know." Fizzarolli says.

"Well, maybe one day the two of you can reconcile?" Asmodeus suggests. "This might be just the start of something better."

Fizzarolli shakes his head. "We've been through too much, there's no chance for us."

Notes: Title from the song: Lost again by Rachel rose Mitchell. 

I hope this chapter turned out okay- I've been writing and re-writing it for...since the beginning of this book. 

If it's not, the next one should be better. A lot more little moments I know you guys will love.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 2.8K 20
"𝘿𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙜𝙤 𝙝𝙪𝙧𝙩𝙞𝙣' 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛 𝙣𝙤𝙬, 𝙙𝙤𝙡𝙡." "𝙄'𝙢 𝙜𝙤𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙗𝙚 𝙝𝙪𝙧𝙩𝙞𝙣' 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡 𝙨𝙤𝙤𝙣 𝙞𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪...
210K 7.7K 63
Making a decision while drunk can change your life forever. In Blitzo's case, adopting Y/N, a 7-year-old hellhound. A kid with no killer instinct wh...
96.4K 2.6K 16
--❄︎ 𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐮𝐯𝐚 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥 ❄︎-- --» 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a imp girl works for her childhood friend at I.M.P. _____________________________________...