~♡Gonkillu Oneshots♡~

By ICryOverGayFanfics

GonKillu Oneshots! Fluff, smut, angst, read it all! Though most oneshots will be smut, there are other genres... More

Moody Killua
Dinner at the Zoldyck Estate
Walmart
A Helping Hand
School Confessions
"I'm Straight" -Killua
Mario Kart
A Colorful Night
First Kiss, And Many More After
Not a chapt- I feel I May Regret This....
I think I wanna kiss you~?
To Kiss His Scars
Killua's A Cat?
Gay Panic Overload
I Really Want a Hug lmao
"I will literally fucking faint."
This Fuzzy Feeling
GON!! WHY THE FUCK IS THIS TEST POSITIVE??!?!
Shower Sex
Just One Kiss

Our Little Secret

1.4K 33 170
By ICryOverGayFanfics

Smutty Chapter ♡
Idk I got like 3 hrs of sleep the night of starting this so don't mind if it doesn't make sense 💀
~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was a late night, and the group was all together at Leorio's house just hanging out. They had all been over for a few hours, and they had definitely lost track of time.. so the hangout had turned into a sleepover.

"Well guys, it's almost three. I say we should head to bed," Leorio mumbled with a groan as he stretched. Kurapika nodded in agreement. "Ah- Where will we sleep though?" Gon asked. The living room wasn't exactly the largest space, nor was it that comfortable..

Leorio shrugged. "Kurapika and I will be in my room. I have a spare bedroom you guys can share, but there's only one bed. Sorry," Leorio explained. Killua paused, meanwhile Gon smiled innocently and nodded. "Alright!" He said happily, standing up and getting up off the floor. "C'mon Killua, let's get ready for bed," Gon said while continuing to smile, holding a hand out to help Killua up from the floor.

Killua nodded, grabbing ahold of Gon's hand and standing himself up. "Night gays," Killua said to Leorio and Kurapika as he and Gon walked toward the guest room. "G'night," Leorio replied with a soft chuckle, him and Kurapika heading to their room.

As Killua and Gon entered the room, Killua sat awkwardly on the chair by the desk while Gon sat on the bed. "Is something wrong, Killua?" Gon asked, raising a brow. Killua shook his head. "No," he mumbled in response.

Gon nodded, fluffing out the pillows that were on the bed before sitting back down. "If you want, I could sleep on the floor so you can have the bed!" Gon offered while smiling. "Ah- no need! I don't want you sleeping on the floor," Killua replied. Thankfully the room was dark considering the time, so Killua's awkward and flustered expression couldn't be seen.

"Are you sure? I don't have a problem with it," Gon asked again. Killua nodded once more, getting up from the desk and awkwardly sitting next to Gon. He made sure there was a bit of space between the two while doing so.

Gon nodded back in reply, and as Killua sat next to him he noticed how tense he was. "Which side of the bed do you prefer?" Gon asked softly, leaning back a bit. Killua shrugged. "The wall side I guess," he mumbled quietly. Gon nodded, laying against the pillow on the opposite side. Killua decided to scoot back a bit as well, facing the wall as he layed against the pillow.

A few minutes had passed, complete silence filled the room as the two boys attempted going to sleep.

"Killua?" Gon mumbled, turning toward the male. Killua turned around to face Gon, somehow meeting his eyes even in the dark. "Yeah?" He replied softly. Gon paused, seemingly glancing at every inch of Killua's body in a quick manner before meeting his eyes once again.

Gon shrugged softly. "I dunno, I forgot." He looked away and messed with the blankets. Killua raised a brow. "You sure?" He asked with a bit of confusion. "Yeah- it was just weird anyway," Gon mumbled in reply. Killua laughed softly. "I'm pretty sure my thoughts are far worse than yours, Gon."

Gon seemed to hesitate at the comment, meeting Killua's eyes again. "I uh- I was just thinking of what two people usually do in situations like this," Gon admitted quietly. Killua raised a brow yet again in confusion. "Situations like these?" He repeated in a mumble, not catching on to whatever Gon was talking about.

It grew silent in the room as Gon tried to find a way to explain without making things awkward. "Like, you know- in certain vidoes, this situation seems like it'd be full of sexual tension," Gon whispered softly, his voice hardly audible. "Certain vide-." Killua's eyes widened a bit in shock as he stopped speaking. Did Gon just admit to watching porn?- Killua thought, completely speechless for a few moments.

"Do you mean porn?" Killua asked, not really sure what else he could have said. "I mean, I guess. I dunno, like I said it's weird. Just a random thought that came into mind," Gon mumbled awkwardly. Killua blushed a bit. Is he thinking of us-- doing that??..

And now Killua was starting to picture it. But he couldn't get far with the scenario now that he knew Gon's innocence was far less lower than he seemed to be. It was silent and awkward.

"Do you get 'weird' thoughts often?" Killua asked in a whisper, a bit intrigued in how much Gon knew. Gon nodded slowly. "Yeah.. Sometimes they just accure randomly, shocking me a bit in the process," Gon mumbled. Killua wasn't all to surprised by how honest Gon was being, but what had him speechless was that he had thought Gon was completely innocent this entire time.

Gon cleared his throat, shuffling awkwardly. "I uhm- Sometimes the thoughts are about you.." Gon confessed in a hushed tone. Killua's eyes widened again. "Wha- What?" He asked, blushing a bit from Gon's comment. Gon sat up a bit while nodding awkwardly. "Yeah-.." He whispered.

Killua sat up as well, unsure what to say, completely flustered by the fact Gon had gotten dirty thoughts about him. Gon looked over at Killua, an unreadable expression on his face. Killua was blushing hard, still speechless and shocked.

"Are- are you okay with me kissing you?" Gon asked, hesitating a bit. Killua paused for a brief moment, but he soon found himself nodding. Damn it, Gon. Something tells me this isn't going to stop at kissing.

Gon soon scooted closer to Killua, gently cupping his chin and caressing his lips with his thumb. Their faces inched closer together.

Soon their lips connected, and it only took a few seconds for Gon to grow curious. His tongue slid into Killua's mouth, causing the boy to let out a small moan. Fuck- Killua thought, knowing he was deep in what was about to unfold of this situation.

The kiss broke for a brief moment, Gon looking deep into Killua's eyes. "I don't really know how to say this-" he mumbled awkwardly. "But are you okay if I-.. if I go further?" Gon asked quietly. Killua hesitated. "Uhm- Then shouldn't I be the one in the lead?" Killua asked embarrased. He wasn't too sure how this would work, but Killua felt like he knew more.

Gon paused. "I uh- I was actually thinking that I would be in the lead," Gon mumbled softly. Killua blushed even harder, and at this point, he wasn't even sure what to say or do. "You can continue, Gon.." Killua spoke quietly, looking away embarrassed.

A few moments of silence passed. Gon gently cupped Killua's cheek once again, tilting his head so they met eyes once more. He pulled Killua into another kiss, his free hand gently traveling and caressing Killua's body.

Killua shivered as he felt Gon's warm hand move against his skin. As Gon's hand moved around, he decided to deepen the kiss and slip his tongue in once again. Killua gasped as he felt Gon's hand slip up his shorts, caressing and massaging his thigh.

"Fuck." Killua hissed into the kiss, feeling himself get hard as Gon's hand continued to tease him. Gon broke the kiss, his breath pressing against Killua's neck as he leaned closer to Killua's ear. "Your body is very sensitive when I touch you like this, Killua.." He whispered softly. A shiver ran down Killua's spine as he heard Gon's voice.

Gon's knee was in between Killua's legs as he hovered over the male, softly biting behind Killua's ear. Killua let out a rough and heavy breath, biting back the moans that threatened to escape his lips.
(Poor Leorio and Kurapika)

Gon slid his other hand up Killua's shirt, gently caressing every inch of him. Killua shuddered, covering his mouth as he let out a quiet moan. Gon seemed to be amused by each and every one of Killua's reactions, continuing to tease him in hopes for more.

Killua bit his lip harder, starting to get desperate for Gon. Something he never thought he'd feel. "Fu-Fuck, Gon!-" Killua whimpered, voice muffled in his hand. "Stop the teasing.. I can't take it-" Killua mumbled with an embarrassed look in his eyes. Gon grinned softly, stopping the teasing like Killua asked.

He gently lifted Killua's hands away from his mouth, holding it up as he pulled Killua into another kiss, grabbing his waist and pulling him closer. Gon's hand lifted up Killua's left leg, gently gripping against his thigh. Killua gasped, biting against Gon's lower lip as he gripped onto Gon's shirt.

Gon broke the kiss, slowly taking Killua's shirt off before his lips began brushing against Killua's skin and traveling down from his jawline to the end of his torso. Gon gently kissed and bit against Killua's hip bone, causing the male to let out a throaty and muffled moan.

Gon tugged off Killua's shorts and boxers, cold air hitting against Killua's bare member. Gon's warm hand gripped against Killua's erection, causing Killua to hiss as he ached for more. Gon began stroking Killua's shaft with one hand while he put the other near his mouth and soaked his finger.

Killua watched as Gon gently rubbed his wet finger against his ass all while stroking him at a teasing pace, letting out needy moans as Gon continued to touch him. Killua let out a hushed yelp as he felt a finger enter him, biting against his hand to keep quiet.

Gon watched with an amused grin, continuing to stroke Killua until he finished preparing him. Killua's breath was heavy, panting softly as he hid his face with his hands. Gon soon removed his pants and boxers with one tug, throwing them to the floor before lining himself against Killua.

Killua couldn't help but let out loud moan, the sound getting cut off as Gon connected his lips with Killua's. "You might want to stay quiet," Gon whispered with a grin before kissing Killua once again.

Soon Gon began thrusting slowly inside Killua, hushed whimpers and moans filling the room. Killua kept his face hidden in the crook of Gon's neck, muffling every sound he made while gripping against Gon's lower back.

Low groans escaped Gon's lips as he continued to thrust, their breaths growing heavier by the second. Killua gripped harshly against Gon's arm, nails sinking into his skin as Gon continued to ram into him.

The sounds that slipped out of Killua's lips muffled against Gon's skin, though burying his face was starting to have less of an affect muting the sounds as Gon picked up the pace a bit.

"Holy fucking shit," Killua said in a low whisper, the tone of his voice high-pitched as he began moaning a bit too loudly. "Go- Gon~!" Killua exclaimed, lifting a hand to his mouth to muffle himself. Gon looked down at Killua and met his eyes, kissing softly against his jawline as he continued to pound relentlessly into Killua's prostate.

Gon moved Killua's hand to kiss him once again, taking in the feeling of their lips against one others. Each whimper and gasp that Killua let out muffled into the kiss, sending vibration against Gon's lips.

Killua felt himself getting closer to his orgasm, his grip tightening on Gon's arm. Gon grasped Killua's shaft, stroking it all while slamming into Killua. The pleasure was absolutely overwhelming, and Killua felt his body began to tremble as he let out cries of ecstasy against Gon's lips.

Gon pulled out as he came, and soon after Killua cums himself. Their breathing was heavy, now being the only sound heard in the room. Gon leaned into Killua, kissing him softly before smiling a bit. "Did I make you feel good, Killua?" Gon asked curiously, kissing Killua's neck and leaving a few more hickies against his skin.

Killua let out a soft gasp, biting his lip as he tilted his head back. "Mmn- Ye- yeah.." Killua admitted quietly, looking away embarrassed. Gon chuckled softly, kissing Killua oncemore before laying down next to him. What they had just done would be something to deal with tomorrow..

~The Next Day~
It's tomorrow now bitches

Gon had woken up especially early in the morning, carefully tugging the sheets off the bed all while trying not to wake Killua when doing so. However, he sadly failed at that attempt.

Killua groaned softly, slowly sitting up as he rubbed his eyes. "Mmn, Gon?" Killua murmered, still half asleep. "Sorry Killua, I was trying to get the sheets cleaned before Leorio woke up," Gon whispered softly. Killua pauses as he processes Gon's words, soon nodding as a reply before getting up to make removing the sheets easier.

Once that was done, Killua threw himself back onto the bed and fell asleep almost immediately. Gon then wrapped up the sheets in a ball, soon exiting the room and heading over to the laundry room. However, as he was passing the kitchen he noticed Kurapika leaned against the counter and staring directly at him. "What.. are you doing?" He asked with a confused expression on his face.

Gon paused before clearing his throat. "I accidentally spilled soda on the covers, so I'm just putting them in the wash for Leorio!" He exclaimed softly with an innocent smile. Kurapika gave a slow nod, as if he didn't believe Gon's words. "Allllrighty then," he mumbled in reply, stretching out the word. Gon nodded, rushing into the laundry room and throwing the sheets into the washer.

Killua was unsuccessful at staying asleep, so he decided to enter the kitchen due to the scent of coffee calling out to him. Killua was still half asleep as he entered the kitchen, practically stumbling over his own feet and limping every now and then.

Kurapika raised a brow as he saw Killua enter the room. "Uhm, are you drunk or something?-" Kurapika asked, confused on why both Gon and Killua were acting so odd. Killua shook his head, pouring himself a cup of coffee and leaning against the counter to keep his balance.

Kurapika stared Killua down, giving a very intense side eye as he took a long sip from his coffee. Killua's hair was an absolute mess, his shorts weren't even on properly, and he had no shirt on. Kurapika gasped loudly as his eyes drew to Killua's upper body.

Gon entered the kitchen at the sound of the loud gasp, concerned about what was happening. "What's wrong? Is there a spider??" Gon asked immediately, pausing by the doorway of the kitchen. Kurapika slowly turned over to Gon, soon staring at him intensely as he analyzed him.

Kurapika leaned onto the counter as if he was about to fall, a shocked and disturbed expression on his face. Silence filled the room for a very long time.

............

"Did you fuck Killua??!" Kurapika finally asked aloud while looking at Gon, shock overfilled in his voice. Killua spat out his coffee, starting to cough aggressively and hitting his chest. Gon seemed to have paused completely, unsure of how to respond.

Killua's face flushed to a very deep shade of red, the blush going all the way to his ears. "I- we- We really have to go, right Gon? C'mon, let's go get our stuff!" Killua said nervously, his words coming out rushed as he sprinted out of the kitchen and back to the guest room.

Kurapika and Gon were left in the kitchen, Kurapika staring Gon down intensely. "Holy shit. You fucked Killua," Kurapika said in major disbelief. Gon rubbed the back of his neck in an embarrassed manner, flashing an innocent smile at Kurapika. Silence filled the room completely.

"Gon, gEt your aSs over here!!" Killua shouted from across the house, multiple voice cracks being heard in his sentence. Gon slowly backed out of the kitchen before going to the guest room, helping Killua gather their stuff.

Killua covered his face embarrassed as he sat on the corner of the bed. "How did he know? Did he hear us??!" Killua questioned, mumbling to himself. Gon cleared his throat softly. "Maybe it's uh- all the hickies I left on you," he said awkwardly. Killua's face only flushed to a deeper red -if even possible- as he groaned.

The two finish getting their stuff, Killua rushing the two out of Leorio's house and away from anymore awkward tension.

Leorio exited his room, looking across the house and to the kitchen. "What was all that yelling about?" Leorio mumbled as he rubbed his eyes, joining his boyfriend in the kitchen. Kurapika sighed, shaking his head. "Deep clean that guest room." Was all Kurapika said in response.

After a few seconds Leorio paused. "What?- wait.. What?!!" He shouted in shock. Kurapika gave a slow nod. "Is Gon at least alright? I don't even think Killua has self control," Leorio mumbled.

Kurapika let out a slow sigh, dropping his face into his hands. "Gon is fine, alright. But now I'm traumatized," Kurapika said with a dead inside kind of smile. Leorio raised a brow. "Leorio. You should have seen it. Killua's entire upper chest was a disaster." As Kurapika spoke he put both his hands on Leorio's shoulders, staring into his eyes to get it through to him.

Leorio paused in disbelief. "You mean- Killua's a bottom?" Leorio asked. Kurapika nodded slowly once more. The couple was left with this information they didn't want to know, but knew.

KILLUAS A BOTTOM?? 🙀🙀🙀

Word Count~ 2,955

I don't even know what this was- moral of the story is that Gonny isn't as innocent as he seem and Killua's a total bottom.

Remember to leave a vote if you enjoyed this chapter! Thank you for reading ♡

Goodnight.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

My Enigma By Jade

Fanfiction

2.3K 80 12
Gon Freecss, age 14, must endure the unfortunate process of being the new kid in high school. Along his way he makes friends, enemies, and one boy h...
3.3K 112 9
Light. Who knew seeing someone that reminded me of light could make all of the thoughts go away. Meeting him changed everything, for the better. To...
2K 51 7
Short stories, one shots, smut, etc (18+) WARNING ⚠ 🔞 ⚠ - Bottom Ryujin🔻 with Top other idols [ mostly Itzy ]🔺 if you are uncomfortable please...
30.5K 462 14
GONKILLLU ONE SHOTS -bottom killua -top gon requests are CLOSED!! I'm not very good at smut but I will try my my best! will not be taking: ABO(alpha...