HIS ROYAL QUEEN

Por Isha_504

She was struggling to tie the dori of her kurti but couldn't so She was trying to find her friends to help he... Mais

🤍 PROLOGUE 🤍
DEDICATION
Instagram 💕
Introduction - HIM 🖤
• 1. Ace King
• 2. Rathore Family
• 3. Rathore Family -2
• 4. Meeting the Future in-laws
• 5. Meeting the Future in-laws -2
• 6. Witches
• 7. Taking a stand for 'Her'
• 8. Punishment
• 9. ShivYa's Love
INTRODUCTION - HER ❤️‍🔥
• 10. Shivanya Singh Rathore
• 11. Disturbed Ace
• 12. AcYa's First Meet
• 13. "Are they in a relationship??"
• 14. Nightmares and Sleeping pills
• 15. Flirting & A Clue
• 16. His Soft and Dark Side
• 17. Moments of Love
• 18. Her Wrath
• 19. Beautiful Memories
• 20. Dagger
• 22. Similar Yet Very Different
• 23. A Day Out
• 24. Mr. Emotionless and Ms. Stubborn
• 25. Broken
• 26. Shopping with 'HER'
• 27. Truth or Dare
• 28. Darkness
• 29. Queen
• 30. Anniversary
• 31. First Kiss?!
• 32. Club
• 33. Hope
• 34. Failure?!
• 35. Capturing 'HER'
• 36. Realisation of Love
• 37. Good Bye
• 38. Curse
• 39. Reunion
• 40. Lioness
• 41. Jealousy
• 42. Marriage Proposal
• 43. Control on Emotions?!
• 44. Power
• 45. Death
• 46. Obsessed
• 47. Mystery
• 48. Fear

• 21. Dreams

9.1K 544 111
Por Isha_504

Hey sunshines I am back with another update. Did you miss me??

Today's qoute:-
✨Be You    

Do You

     For You✨

So let's start the chapter now.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She stared at the bloodied dagger with wide eyes. Blood dripping down to her hand colouring it. Her hand become the same colour as blood, crimson red.

She looked at her hand with wide eyes. It's not like her hand has never been coloured with anyone's blood but it was different, the person whose blood it was different.

Her hands were trembling, her breath uneven, the dagger fell from her hand as she also fell on her knees trembling hard. She started remembering those moments which she wants to forget but couldn't. She closed her ears with her hand, shut her eyes tightly.

She didn't want to remember it. No she can't. She didn't want to feel weak. It's not her. 'Don't!! Don't remember it Shivanya!! Please!! Forget it!', She chanted it in her mind that suddenly she was ingulfed in a hug, providing comfort to her, calming her senses down, forgetting everything she hugged that person sensing the familiar scent.

"Relax....", Sid soothing voice brought a stop to the chaos happening in her mind. Her body immediately relaxed, her breathing got stable, hands stopped trembling as she hugged Sid tightly, scared to let him go.

Sid eyes got moist seeing her like this. The Shivanya he knew was never this scared, the shivanya he knew was always smiling, pranking on others, but now she only smiles for others sake. Only thing she wants in her life is revenge. Her parents death shattered her, the brother who promised that he will always protect her now is in coma. And everyone expect her to be okay.

Everyone is hurt, but she is too. In the past shivanya would always say only one line, no matter what the circumstances is, 'just chill!!'. She is wierd. The only thing which was in her concern, the only thing for which she scared was her career. Her dream.

Shivanya was always scared that what if she wouldn't complete her dream. Now she is the CEO of her parents business but that's what she wanted?? Sid mentally scoffed. The answer is no. She never wanted to enter in the business. Even though she has studied business and a graduate in it, but she was never interested in her family business.

Heck!! She had never put a step inside the Rathore Empire until two years ago. Surprising right?!...but that's how she is. A weirdo. A total wierdo. Realising what she wanted to do in her life was hard for her. She was confused, but finally she understood.

The girl he knew who would never sacrifice her dreams for anyone was ready to do it two years ago as she has to handle the business. That was a memorable day because two amazing things happened that day. First Shivanya got slapped for the first time in her life and second Siya was the one to do it. The moment she muttered those nonsense words, Siya hand got plastered to her cheeks, hard.

Everyone was shocked listening the word sacrifice from her. Because Shivanya doesn't like to lose. No, she hates it. They never thought that she would get this much broken that she was ready to leave her dream, the only thing she has dreamt for so many years.

As i said Siya is never the one who will lose her calm easily but if she did. Bro i suggest you to hide. Don't come in front of her. When her anger overpower her, which is very rare, she forgot everything and that's what happened 2 years ago because of Shivanya. One thing I forgot to tell you that our future queen is a black belt in karate. She can break your bones while smiling at you.

Sid thoughts got interrupted as Shivanya pushed him lightly. "What are you thinking?! I called you so many times.", She asked annoyed. "Nothing.", He mumbled getting close to her. "What the heck do you think you are doing??", She asked raising her eyebrows. "Nothing just being romantic with my girlfriend but I think she didn't appreciate it.", He said wiping his non existent tear.

"Shut up!!", She said as she got up.
"Okay you go. I will keep it in the locker.", Sid said referring to the dagger. Shivanya nodded and went away. "Silly girl! Why did she even touch it?!", He muttered as he kept the dagger in its scabbard. He kept it inside the locker and locked it.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Ace's POV:-

I was sitting on the couch as shivanya entered the room wearing a shirt. Wait! What?! She was only wearing a shirt and that was mine. She started walking toward me. Her walk was seducing, her legs bare, that shirt was calling me to tear it apart and take her as i want. Fuck!! My inner beast wanted to come out and ravish her till she can't walk.

She came and straddle me, shocking me. I gulped looking at her. Her face was bare, without any makeup. She was biting her plumpy lips seductively as she wrapped her hands around my neck. She traced my forehead with her forefinger. Her fingers moved southward to my cheeks to my Adam apple making me gulp hard.

I looked at her face which held a smirk as she traced my chest, she was about to move her finger downward but I caught her hand and pinned it behind her back that made her jerk toward me. Her chest collided with mine igniting sparks. Her eyes held desire same as mine.

With a free hand i fisted her hair roughly making her arch her back. I leaned toward her neck, inhaling her scent, lavender. Fuck!! I attached my lips to her neck sucking her flesh, biting it making her hiss in pain. I sucked the place where I bite as she fisted my hair incouraging me. I sucked her neck marking her.

I lifted my head from her neck and saw her face. Eyes closed, breathing heavily, neck glistening indicating what I have done a second ago. She gulped as she opened her eyes. Her dark brown eyes looked at my stormy grey ones.

Her lips were gaining my attention as she was biting it. I leaned toward it, my lips were about to touch her as a shrilling sound resonated in the room making me come out of my fucking dream.

"What the actual fuck?!", I cursed as i sat on the bed.

I looked around my room to find no one was there and it was my dream. A fucking dream.

I looked in the mirror present in the room. Guilt and Shame crept my heart.
How can I even think about her like that?? How can I?? Anger rushes in my viens. I closed my eyes in shame. I never wanted to think about her like that. I can't face her after this. I couldn't be able to look in her eyes. Anger overpowered me and my fist got collided with the mirror shattering it into pieces, piercing my hand.

My eyes shot open when i heard a loud gasp. I turned around, my eyes widened when i saw her standing there. Her eyes wide open in shock. Fuck!! What is she doing here?? And the door is also open. Ughh! Seb and Xavier!! One day I will kill these dumbasses.

I didn't know when she came in front of me and started examining my hand. She was about to step on the glass pieces but before she can I pulled her toward me by keeping my left hand on her waist as she collided with my chest. She looked at my hand on her waist and then at me. I nodded my head toward the pieces as her lips formed in 'o' shape. Her lips!! We were about to kiss. Fuck!!

She made me sit on the bed and went to washroom to bring the first aid kit i guess. And in that time I tried to clear my mind. She came and sat beside me. Without saying anything she started treating my hand. I didn't look at her before but now I did and wow. She was looking like a goddess in her white attire.
Simple yet beautiful.

Earrings in her ear, lips coated in lip gloss, rings in her fingers, simple anklets in her legs, her hair in bun. One thing I have noticed is i have never seen her hair open. I have this sudden argue to open her bun. Fanculo!! (Fuck!!)

I looked at her hand where she was wearing a brown bead type of bracelet. Actually she always wear it. Not one time I have seen it apart from her body.

"What were you thinking while punching the glass?? Huh?!", She asked when she was done treating my hand.
She looked a little bit angry. No one has ever shown her anger on me. No one has the audacity to do that. But here she, showing me her anger and i am not even doing anything as if my hands are tied when it's her.

I was shirtless but her only attention was on my face as she was scolding me. No one has ever scolded me and here she is.
Girls die to come near me, to take a glimpse of me and here she didn't even spared a glance toward my body as if it didn't impress her a bit.

'So what do you think?? She has lived with so many men around in her life. Her dad, uncles, bestfriends, brothers. Do you really think that it is easy to impress her??', My subconscious scoffed.
I ignored it's comment and focused on her pink lips. How would this feel against mine??

"Hello!! Ace?! ACE!!", Her voice interrupted my thoughts on her lips. I looked at her in confusion. "I was calling you for a while but you didn't listen. Where were you lost?!", She asked frowning.
'In your lips.'
"Nothing.", I muttered.

"So why did you punch the mirror??", She asked folding her hands. I gulped not knowing what to say. I can't say that I have a dream about her in which she...fuck!!

I looked away avoiding her gaze. She huffed in annoyance which I find cute.
"Why did you come here??", I asked. "Wo..I was here to ask if you know where Adi is.", She said looking around the room.

I mentally scoffed. Why did she even need him?! Jealousy rushes through my viens. I clenched my fist tightly.

"He is not here.", I informed her.
Her lips formed in 'o' shape. "Okay..then take care. And please don't hurt yourself again. Try to control your anger.", She said as she stood up.
She is saying to control my anger when she is the reason behind it.
I nodded even though.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Author's POV:-

Ace freshened up and got ready. He got out of his room, his phone in his hand, scrolling through it.
His phone rang and he picked it up seeing it his Padre (father).

"Buongiorno Papà!", He said greeting Leonardo (his father).
(Good morning Dad)
"Ace, Hai trovato qualcosa su Robert??", His Dad asked.
(Ace, Did you find something about Robert??)

"No papà. I miei uomini lo stanno trovando ma sembra che sia svanito nel nulla.", Ace grumbled in his gruffly voice.
(No dad, My men are trying to find him but it looks like he has vanished in thin air.)

"Dobbiamo finirlo prima che possa fare qualcosa.", Leonardo said.
(We need to finish him before he could do something.)
"Sì.. papà. Lascia che si goda alcuni momenti di pace della sua vita prima di morire.", Ace said with a cunning smirk.
(Ya..dad. Let him enjoy some peaceful moments of his life before he dies.)

"E come va tutto lì?? Voi ragazzi siete il vostro viaggio, vero??", Leonardo asked expecting a proper response from his son even after knowing that his son would not talk much apart from business but hey he can expect right?!
(And how is everything there?? You guys are enjoying your trip right??)

Ace just hummed glancing toward Shivanya's room shattering Leonardo's expectations. Leonardo sighed as Ace hung up the call.

Ace stood outside her room battling with himself whether to go inside or not. He knows that she is not inside as he saw her going toward Siya's room right now.
After a while He decided not to go.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°
And here he stood inside her room looking around. Her lavender scent are spread across the room invading his nostrils. He looked around her room. He walked around her room examining everything keenly.

(It's his Future room. He can go
inside 😤)

Across her room a cabinet took his attention and he moved toward it. He looked inside it and saw many medals, trophy, certificate inside it.

Actually there are two like this filled with the trophies.
He opened it and touched them.
All of them were either from dancing competition or singing. He felt proud seeing it.
He smiled lightly feeling proud that she has won all of this. Entire space was filled with the medals she won.

There was an album present inside it. He opened it and saw her pictures.
In some she was pouting, in some it's with her friends, her brother, Shivansh giving her piggy ride, some of her family, some of her parents.

Some photos were of when she was recieving the awards. Her face was glowing in all the pictures, it held another shine that is missing now. He frowned at that. One picture caught his attention where she was achieving the award from her father. He smiled lightly looking at it.

He looked at the trophies and the medals and again only one thing came in his mind was 'why did she became the CEO if this is her dream??'
He was confused.

"What are you doing here??", He heard her voice and turned around.
She looked at him and the album in his hand. She dashed toward him and snatched the album, shocking him. "Yo- wh- i mean did you see something that you shouldn't have??", She asked raising her eyebrows.

Ace got confused and asked, "like what?" "My childhood photos.", He heard her mumbling. "No.", He said. She sighed in relief. "But I think I should have.", He muttered teasingly coming closer to her. His hot breath falling over her forehead. She narrowed her eyes at him. "Shut up.", She said as she kept the album inside the cabinet and closed the door. She turned around to see Ace standing very close to her.

He kept his both hands beside her head, caging her. She looked at him in confusion. He leaned forward. His hot breath fell on her lips as he whispered in his husky voice, "Why don't you tell me about this, Tesoro (sweetheart)??"

She looked at him in confusion. He sighed and pointed behind her. She realised what he was trying to say as she nodded. He leaned toward her ear and muttered, "I want to know about your dreams."

She shivered by his muttering in her ear. He moved toward her room's balcony as she followed him.

"Tell me about your dreams.", He muttered. The moment he spoke about her dreams he saw how her eyes sparkled, it lit up with joy.
"I want to open a dance academy of my own.", She said excitedly.

He raised his eyebrows in amusement. "I really want to open it. And one day I will do it too.", She said with determination. "I hope your dreams come true.", Ace muttered under his breath. "Did you say something??", Shivanya asked. Ace shook his head in no.

"You sing then why don't you give audition?!", He asked. She chuckled and said, "I have but I got rejected many times." Ace was shocked listening to her.
"Why??" "Maybe someone more worthy won it.", She shrugged.
"You don't care about that?", He again asked.

"I do. I really do. But failure is a part of life. Ya I know we feel sad when we lose, that's a human nature. But instead of feeling sad i think we should learn from it. Give your best. And i can say that I have improved. I have improved a lot. Ya i stopped giving auditions but I think I am happy with what I have now. There are people who loves my voice and i really appreciate it. I can't be more grateful.", She said as he listened the every word she said carefully.

"Sorry, i think I said more than necessity.", She said. "No, you speak. I am ready to listen.", He said. She was shocked listening him. Someone was ready to listen her banter, willingly.
She smiled at him, her dimples popped up. His heart skip a beat.

Then her talk started about her dreams, what she wanted to do in her life, how her mumma taught her kathak from childhood, that she is her first teacher. How she will name her dance academy on her mumma's name, how her friends helped her in making her realise that singing and dancing are not just her hobby but also her passion, her dream.

And he listened every bit of it. She was lost in her dreams and he was lost in her.
Isn't it surprising how a person that just came in your life become the most beautiful part of your life?? Ace is not sure till when he is with her but he knows that every moment he has spent and will spent with her will be the most beautiful memories of his life.

Life is like this only. People come and go. But what they left is memories. Doesn't matter if it's good or bad.
Either those memories will bring tears in your eyes or smile. Either it will be the most beautiful part of your life or the worst. Either those memories will encourage you in your life or haunt.
And that's the truth.

Life is full of memories.
It brings emotions.
And emotions are hard to handle.

We always try that those people who are in our life, who brings smile to our faces wouldn't become just a memory.
But destiny is cruel. It's not in our hand but what we can do is cherish every moment you spend with that person and that's what Ace is doing.

"Tell me about your friend's relationships.", He said. He knew that he just asked this so she could talk to him more. To listen her voice for some more time.

She smiled.
"My brother and Siya have been in a relationship for ten years now.", She said shocking him.
"10 years??", He asked. She nodded. "Yes, it's been 10 years. They started dating when they were in 9th standard. They are childhood sweethearts.", She smiled as if remembering those moments.

Ace was amazed. "My brother and Siya are best friend since birth but don't know when this friendship formed in attraction and then love. They literally avoided each other for 1 month after knowing that they both share the same feeling as themselves.", She chuckled.

"My brother is very possessive of Siya. And Siya is too of him but Shiv shows his jealousy and she doesn't. Siya is the epitome of calmness. No matter what the problem is she never loses her calm but my brother is very hot headed. Their love story is like a fairy tale. Not much fights, but when it happens na. The hell break loose.", She sighed.

"And on the other hand there is Kabir and Navya. Their relationship started when we were in our 2nd year of college. Navya and Kabir fight a lot. And by mean lot i mean a lot. For one pizza slice they can turn the house upside down. They are like Tom and Jerry. Infact their friendship started with a fight.", She said chuckling.

"I don't remember much but papa told me that they fought over a icecream like a monkey. But even after this no one could get that ice cream as it got melted down. They cried for 1 hour after that.", She said looking at him smiling.

"Who is more possessive in three of girls??", He asked. "Navya", she answered. "How can you say that?? You don't have a boyfriend. It can also happen that you will be the most possessive among you guys.", He said shrugging.

"You are saying this cause you don't know Navya. She is crazy. Even if I had a boyfriend i will be not crazy like her. She is very possessive of Kabir. Actually she has a rough past in relationship so she is a little bit of insecurity inside her for herself. But Kabir has handled all of it by a smile on his face. They are very lucky to have each other. Kabir has helped her in every situation no matter how much tantrum she would throw. Navya always smiles, tries to cheer everyone up but she is a very emotional person. You will only see that side of her when she would start trusting you. She is a fighter. For me, Siya and Navya are more than just friends, they are my sisters, my soul sisters.", She said with a frown on a face but a smile appeared on her face while saying the last line.

"Did something happen to her in the past??", He asked frowning.
"Ace everyone has a past. Everyone has secrets in their life. Everyone held a smile on their face to hide the pain inside themselves. And she is also like this.", Shivanya spoke conveying a message through her eyes that he failed to understand.

Both gazed at each other in silence for sometime.
Ace remembered something from yesterday and stood close to her, to ask that question.
"Will you sing for me??", He ask looking at her lips as he caged her in between him and balcony by putting his both hands beside her waist.

"Huh?!", She sounded confused.
"Will you sing for me??", He again asked in his husky voice leaning more toward her lips.
His closeness didn't affect her a bit but her question did.

She has never sung for a particular someone apart from her family [including her best friend and their parents]. No words came from her lips. She has always sang behind the camera or in front of her family. It made her nervous. She didn't know what to answer. Not getting any response from her he got disappointed a bit but then a mischievous glint appeared in his eyes confusing her.

He kept her veiny and muscular hand on her waist and pulled her toward him.
She got surprised as she placed her hands on his chest.
Ace leaned toward her ear and whispered slowly in his husky voice, "I will wait for your answer."

Their eyes met. Her Dark brown eyes clashed with his Stormy grey ones. Her eyes always did something to him.
It's like someone put a spell on him whenever he looks at them.
Magic. That's what they do. They do magic.

Their staring session got interrupted by Yash who barged into her room panting. Ace detached himself from her and turned around. They both frown looking at each other by seeing Yash frightened face.

"What happened Yash??", Shivanya asked. "Dii i can't find Avi.", Yash said after inhaling enough oxygen.
"What are you saying Yash?? He must be in his room.", She frowned.
"Di..I checked his room. He isn't there.", Yash said.

Shivanya frown deepened as fear crept in her heart squeezing it making her unable to breathe. 'No no. He is safe.', She reassured herself as she moved out of her room trying to find him followed by Yash and Ace.

They tried to find him in every room but couldn't. Shivanya clutched her hair in frustration. But then a thought came in her mind. 'Actually i know where he is.', She thought.
She sighed in relief.

"Yash go. I know where he is.", She said to Yash who sighed in relief.
"Okay then.", He said and left to his room. Shivanya started walking followed by Ace. Ace was about ask her something but got stilled when Shivanya placed her finger on his lips shushing him.

Shivanya's back was facing but still she said, "Shh.. don't speak." 'How did she even know that I was going to speak?', He wondered.

His attention went to her finger that were on his lips. He couldn't control so himself so he took her hand and pulled her toward him. Her chest collided with his bulky one. He hid his face in her neck and inhaled her scent to calm himself which surprisingly worked.

"What happened??", She asked nervously. He cursed himself for losing his control. "Nothing just something was there.", He muttered pointing behind her.

Lie

"Okay..Ace you go. I will talk to him alone.", Shivanya said. Ace nodded in understanding and went away.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Ajay's POV:-
(1st unknown person's secretary or the most trusted man)

I entered my boss's cabin after knocking.
I greeted him. He nodded his head toward me.
"Sir he (2nd unknown Person) is keeping an eye on her. Many things has happened in the palace these days.", I said and then narrated the whole Avi's abuse matter to him.
"Tsk tsk poor thing.", He said chuckling.

I got confused on whom he is laughing.
"Sir why are you laughing??", I asked confused.
"I am laughing on Raj. What did he think that he will get away after doing that?? Tsk tsk.", He said puffing his ciggerate.

"Sir, but you also-", I got interrupted as he slammed his fist in the table.
"My case is different. I am more powerful and stronger than that Raj.", He seethed.

After sometime he got relaxed making me sigh.
"Raj thought that Her brothers are her weakness but it's not they are her biggest strength.", He said as fear pooled in his eyes before he cover it.
I know what that fear was for.
Fear of being caught.
Fear of being caught by her.

I don't understand one thing that if my boss is this scared of her. Then why is he even doing this.
Sometime I really think that my boss is crazy.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Navya was standing at the corridor talking to her assistant informing to postpone her shoots as she will be on vacation till Shivanya is here.

She got startled when a pair of arms got wrapped around her waist but got relaxed inhaling the familiar scent of Kabir.

She hung up the phone and turned around. He smiled looking at her.
"Hi my angry bird!!", He said. "Hi Dumbo.", She said grinning.
"What are you doing here??", He asked.
"Nothing i was just talking to my assistant.", She answered playing with the coller of his shirt.

"Can I please have some precious time of my girlfriend for myself??", He asked pressing his nose on hers making her giggle. "Ya.. sure.", She said as he kissed her neck and bite it making her hiss. He pecked where he bite to soothe the pain. He lowered the strap of her spaghetti top she was wearing.

He started sucking her neck roughly. Her fingers got interlaced in his smooth lock in pure pleasure.
He bite her soft spot making her moan.
He kissed just above her cleavage making her blush and tightly shut her eyes.

"My angry bird is still shy!!", He exclaimed biting her earlobe.

"Guys stop it!!", He groaned when he heard Shivanya's voice.
"Her name should be third wheel not Shivanya.", He mumbled making Navya giggle.
He turned around and saw Shivanya was standing there covering her eyes with her hand.

"You can remove your hand now.", Navya said blushing.
"Oh gosh!! You guys don't have a room that you started making out anywhere.", She said annoyed.
"Shivanya you joined your job again?!", Kabir asked scarstically.
"Which job?!", Shivanya asked confused.
"Of third wheeling.", Kabir said smiling scarstically at her making her scowl.

"Shut up!!", Shivanya grumbled pouting. Well it's true that Shivanya has always interrupted the couples of this house at the wrong time. Her timing are always wrong.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
A man was thrusting his dick inside a woman vagina making her scream.
He didn't care about her still pounding inside her, he just care for his own pleasure. After a while he finished, he took his member outside her vagina making her hiss.

"Get out!!", He yelled at the poor girl.
"But-", She got interrupted by her scream as he gripped her jaw roughly, nails digging in her skin.
"Get the fuck out of here before I kill you. You fucking bitch!!", He seethed near her face and threw her on the floor.

The girl stood up with difficulty, collected all her clothes and went away to other room to change.

He laid down on his bed.
'I am waiting for you when i will fuck you like this. You will be here on my bed, under my mercy. Just wait a little more.', He thought as a pshycotic smirk appeared on his face.

He closed his eyes as a pair of dark brown eyes came in front of him making his smirk widen.

How was the chapter?? Do you like it??

Favourite part of the chapter??

Who is the man in the last??

What is Navya's past??

What do you think about Ace's dream??

Do you think Ace can control more??

Shivanya is really a third wheel!!

What do you think whose blood was on the dagger which Shivanya was imagining??

About whom the man was talking about in the last?? Any idea??

Tell me your reviews of this chapter.

And lastly how are my Sunshines doing?? How is life going??

Please vote comment and follow.
Share it with your friends.

Till next update Byyyyyyyyyyyyyy..

Love, Isha ❤️❤️

🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

128K 8.4K 33
" Do..n't... come.. to..me..mee ...." --- with closed eyes She said with her horrified trembling voice . " Blossom , listen to me Blossom , it's ju...
216K 11K 56
Plot twist : Your crush loves you back!💘 Join Spruha and Varad in their love journey🧡💙 𝗚𝗹𝗶𝗺𝗽𝘀𝗲 ~ "Varradd!! We're so close!" She said stutt...
244K 14.5K 67
"You can try all you want to make him love you, Anika but he will never love you. Because he has given his heart to me along ago." She said looking a...