๐•๐š๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ข๐ซ๐ž ๐Š๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ...

By AuroraEvermoore

*Part 1* As a model, Ichika Hirawa can only attend the Night Class to get her Ph.D. When Hanabusa and Akatsuk... More

โ™› Night One
โ™› Night Two
โ™› Night Three
โ™› Night Four
โ™› Night Five
โ™› Night Six
โ™› Night Seven
โ™› Night Eight
โ™› Night Nine
โ™› Night Ten
โ™› Night Eleven
โ™› Night Twelve
โ™› Night Thirteen
โ™› Night Fourteen
โ™› Night Fifteen
โ™› Night Sixteen
โ™› Night Seventeen
โ™› Night Eighteen
โ™› Night Nineteen
โ™› Night Twenty
โ™› Night Twenty-One
โ™› Night Twenty-Two
โ™› Night Twenty-Three
โ™› Night Twenty-Four
โ™› Night Twenty-Five
โ™› Night Twenty-Six
โ™› Night Twenty-Seven
โ™› Night Twenty-Eight
โ™› Night Twenty-Nine
โ™› Night Thirty
โ™› Night Thirty-One
โ™› Night Thirty-Two
โ™› Night Thirty-Three
โ™› Night Thirty-Four
โ™› Night Thirty-Five
โ™› Night Thirty-Six
โ™› Night Thirty-Seven
โ™› Night Thirty-Eight
โ™› Night Thirty-Nine
โ™› Night Forty
โ™› Night Forty-One
โ™› Night Forty-Two
โ™› Night Forty-Three
โ™› Night Forty-Four
โ™› Night Forty-Five
โ™› Night Forty-Six
โ™› Night Forty-Seven
โ™› Night Forty-Eight
โ™› Night Forty-Nine
โ™› Night Fifty
โ™› Night Fifty-One
โ™› Night Fifty-Two
โ™› Night Fifty-Three
โ™› Night Fifty-Five
โ™› Night Fifty-Six
โ™› Night Fifty-Seven
โ™› Night Fifty-Eight
โ™› Night Fifty-Nine
โ™› Night Sixty
โ™› Night Sixty-One
โ™› Night Sixty-Two
โ™› Night Sixty-Three
โ™› Night Sixty-Four
โ™› Night Sixty-Five
โ™› Night Sixty-Six
โ™› Night Sixty-Seven
โ™› Night Sixty-Eight
โ™› Night Sixty-Nine
โ™› Night Seventy
โ™› Night Seventy-One
โ™› Night Seventy-Two
โ™› Night Seventy-Three
โ™› Night Seventy-Four
โ™› Night Seventy-Five
โ™› Night Seventy-Six
โ™› Night Seventy-Seven
โ™› Night Seventy-Eight
โ™› Night Seventy-Nine
โ™› Night Eighty
โ™› Night Eighty-One
โ™› Night Eighty-Two
โ™› Night Eighty-Three
โ™› Night Eighty-Four
โ™› Night Eighty-Five
โ™› Night Eighty-Six
โ™› Night Eighty-Seven
โ™› Night Eighty-Eight
โ™› Night Eighty-Nine
โ™› Night Ninety
โ™› Night Ninety-One
โ™› Night Ninety-Two
โ™› Night Ninety-Three
โ™› Night Ninety-Four
โ™› Night Ninety-Five
โ™› Night Ninety-Six
โ™› Night Ninety-Seven
โ™› Night Ninety-Eight
โ™› Night Ninety-Nine
โ™› Night Hundred
โ™› Night Hundred-One
โ™› Night Hundred-Two
โ™› Night Hundred-Three
โ™› Night Hundred-Four
โ™› Night Hundred-Five
โ™› Night Hundred-Six
โ™› Night Hundred-Seven
โ™› Night Hundred-Eight
โ™› Night Hundred-Nine
โ™› Night Hundred-Ten
โ™› Epilogue
Thank You!

โ™› Night Fifty-Four

277 12 2
By AuroraEvermoore

Ichika changes poses rapidly as requested by the designer and photographer and catches Ami from the corner of her eye. She'll go searching after this photoshoot. She smiles sometimes and changes to a different position. 

'Yes, perfect, I'm happy you can change poses so fast. Not everyone can do that.' The designer picks out a new dress. 'Here, this one. It is a dusty rose color, I believe every color suits you.' 

Ami takes the dress and walks to the dressing room. 'Your contract will end soon with this designer. Do you wish to say something about it or make an appointment?' 

'Just mentioning it will be enough.' Ichika changes into the other dress. 'If I get any clothes from here on out then take them to the mansion. I don't need them while I'm at the academy where I wear my school uniform the most.' 

Ami nods understandingly. 'Of course, Milady.' She sees the peach dress on the woman. 'I do like this color on you. I also like the dusty rose dress.' 

Ichika sees it in the mirror. 'I don't always get clothes from photo shoots.' She goes back to the photographer, who seems in a discussion with the designer. 

'After this one, I have a silver dress for you.' The designer sees the woman come back. 

'Sure,' agrees Ichika with a nod. 'I know that my contract with you is nearing its end. Do you wish to find a different model or extend our contract?' 

The woman signs for someone to come closer. 'Yes, I'm aware, but I hoped to extend the contract with you with another year. You are the perfect model, any color suits you, every model fits perfectly, and you are willing to do a lot. I'll also put a clause in the contract that once a month you can choose to keep some clothes, and I'll have all the clothes from photo shoots together for that. I wouldn't want to change anything else.' 

Ichika looks at Ami. 'I would have to talk to my agent, but I will let you know as fast as possible. Call her while I finish the photoshoot.' 

Ami walks away to make the call. 

*** 

The sparrow lands on a branch closer to the tree with its eyes on the house. Hopping to another branch it searches for something. When it can't find anything, it flies to another branch and looks inside a different room. It takes a while, but the sparrow can't find any trace of the occupant. Knowing it's empty, it flies in a different direction. Only to land in the shadow of a big tree with the building right in front of it. 

'Do you have anything?' 

From the sparrow's point of view, it can see only some blonde hair but nothing else. Except that the voice is that of a woman. 

'Not much, the school year has barely begun and nothing is out of the ordinary. She has photo shoots on her agenda, and, after coming back, she goes back to bed for a few hours,' explains the man. 

The sparrow sits still with its eyes on the couple. 

'Hmm, be careful, she doesn't know about you yet, but she will find out. Make sure to leave no trace.' 

The man bows. 'I will, Milady.' After the brief conversation, he leaves the building. 

'Finally, I can start my own plan. No more interfering or other nuisances.' The woman gets up and walks to a window to open it. 

The sparrow knows it's safe and flies away. 

*** 

Ami receives a message. The girl is not even home. Perfect. She gets inside and disables the security alarm. Also something Milady predicted. She's still careful and finds the library. Back at home, Milady has her secret library hidden in the library itself. She checks the walls in the back for a secret door. Look for anything out of the ordinary, or a book that doesn't belong between the others. She hears Milady's voice again. It pays off because she finds a Shakespeare book between a few history books from Greece. Shakespeare isn't from Greece. Pulling the book back triggers an opening. Come on, even Milady is smarter than this. Even if she didn't tell me, I would still find it. Smiling, she walks down the stairs and reaches a different room under the library. 'So this is your archive?' She looks for any safety measurements but doesn't find it. Alright, time to look for information. The senate's archive didn't have much and sensitive information is kept elsewhere. First, I need to search for anything that dates back two hundred years when her daughter was dating Kenji. Along with what the trigger is that Kenji went on a killing spree. Checking the back of the books, she finds the journals quite fast. Let's see what happened at that time, since Milady was asleep she has a gap from then. With the books, she sits at the table to flip through the pages. 

I have no idea where my sister could be. I've searched everywhere and am reclined to believe she went to sleep for a while. She took everything from me, and now, I'm going to take anything from her. I don't know how yet, but I'll find a way. 

She shakes her head. Talking about jealousy. 

I just found out that my parents made arrangements for me to marry someone. I'm not doing it. Why me and not my sister? This is screwed up, and I don't like it. 

She closes her eyes for a moment. 'Sound like this is one annoying and bratty princess. Not to mention jealous of everything Milady could do back then.' Her eyes find a different date further in the journal. 

The Moriyama family came today and in the hope to get their son Kenji to marry me. Me! As if! I heard that Kenji gets obsessed with every woman he interacts with. Maybe I should suggest Ichika for him. After all, the other family came first, and to me, he looks a lot better and more obedient. 

She rubs the corners of her eyes. I can't believe that these two are sisters. They grew up together but are so different. She finds a journal that dates back a hundred years ago. There is not even an index. Flipping through the pages, she finds a date she was looking for. 

I've lost my parents, my sister is gone, and I've killed my fiance. I don't know if he knows, but I was seeing someone else. Now, I'm pregnant and in the hospital, I found out that I'm having a daughter. I guess someone has to start the family. I'll change later and pretend they're from my sister. 

Well, that's just dumb. Milady would always find out and correct you. She searches for the journal with the date of seven months later. This is most likely her daughter whom she named Ichika. Just how old was the girl when she met Kenji? Around fifteen years old? She checks the time and puts the other books back where they belong. With some other journals, she returns to the table. This time with dates on the spine between fifteen years and twenty years later. This doesn't answer much. Other than that the woman is spoiled and easily jealous. She opens the book on a random page. 

Ichika told me she met a guy and that she will introduce him soon. I can only hope it's Kenji. I have been setting them up for a few months. I would know if there is someone else in her life. On another note, I have found out, after years of searching, where our ancestor is. It won't be long anymore. 

Milady's ancestor? She needs to know this. What could her sister possibly want from her ancestor? I don't even know who that is. She keeps looking and reading. 

*** 

So my sister was looking for Ichika while keeping her eyes out to find our ancestor. Ichika got the message from Ami. She got two marriage proposals but declined one, and she got jealous because our parents didn't try to set me up with a marriage? That's because I told them I want to travel first for a few years before agreeing to an arranged marriage. Not that she knows that. Unfortunately, our parents died during my travels. After a while, she must have killed her fiance when she also cheated on him and got pregnant. She shakes her head when she hears a knock on the door. 'Come in.' 

'Ichika,' starts Kaname and closes the door. 'I need to leave for a night.' 

'I'll be your ears and eyes in your absence. No need to worry.' She understands. 

He nods. 'Let me know when Hanabusa does something?' 

'Of course,' she smiles. She knows that some of Hanabusa's stuff was confiscated during the inspection. 'Should I check his room tomorrow to be sure everything is gone?' 

Kaname shakes no with his head. 'No, it's fine. I'll do that in a few nights from now. Ichio asked for something, and I have to do something in the city.' 

'Two birds with one stone? I understand.' She picks up her tea cup and sips her tea. 

'I'll be back soon. I'll leave in an hour.' Kaname opens the door. 'Only you and Takuma know about this. Not the others.' 

She finishes her tea. 'Do they need to know everything?' 

'No, and you would know that better than anyone.' Kaname leaves her study. 

And what are you planning? For unknown reasons, you keep Yuki in the dark about where she comes from. She looks up when there is a knock on her door. 

'Lady Ichika?' Seiren goes inside. 'Lord Kaname told me to talk to you because he's leaving. Yuki is almost here.' 

When is that girl going to learn to stay away? 'Does she have permission from the headmaster or Kaname?' She wants to know. 

Seiren shakes no. 

She's breaking the rules then. That girl is almost as bad as Hanabusa. Ichika gets up and goes to the front door waiting for the girl. 

Not a moment later the door opens, and Yuki jumps by seeing Ichika. 'Ichika, I need to talk to Kaname.' 

Takuma hears the girl and goes to the two. 

'Not without permission,' Ichika crosses her arms. 'And I'm aware that you are breaking the rules by coming here. Give me one good reason not to report you to the headmaster.' Kaname doesn't have time for you nor would he explain anything. You are not ready. 

Yuki takes a step back. 'But it's important.' 

'That's just an excuse to get to Kaname. He's not even here.' Ichika is looking behind her and finds Zero in a grumpy mood. Probably because it feels like he's babysitting her. 'Why do you keep coming here, Yuki? Kaname has other things on his mind, and he's not going to listen to you while you break one rule after another. Do you think that whatever question you have for him is more important than anything else? You're just lucky that some of us are awake.' She feels a hand on her shoulder from Kaname as a silent thank you, and he leaves. 'Kaname, one last question.' She goes after him. 'I'm taking Yuki to the headmaster, but I wanted to know if it's okay with you if she can get permission from me as well?' 

'I don't see why not. You live here with the rest of us and it happens that one of us is gone sometimes.' Kaname nods in agreement and disappears. 

'Takuma, I'll leave it to you until I'm back.' Ichika sees him nodding with a smile. 'And you are coming with me, Yuki.' 

Sighing, Yuki follows the woman and jumps again when she sees Zero. 'What are you doing here, Zero?' 

'Wishing I was somewhere else.' Zero saw the girl sneaking out. 

I'm sure he's done with following you. Maybe he feels like he has to babysit this girl. Ichika keeps her thoughts to herself. 

*** 

'Headmaster?' Ichika knocks on the open door. 

'Yes,' Kaien lifts his head from his work. 'Ichika.' He sees Yuki and Zero as well. 

Ichika turns to the two. 'Zero, you don't have to be here. Get some rest before your class starts.' She noticed a faint smile when the guy walked away. She does pull Yuki with her inside the office. 'She came to the Moon Dorm for Kaname, and I quote "I need to talk to Kaname". When I asked her why, I just got it's important as her reply and that's the oldest trick in the book. But she did break the rule because she didn't have your permission or Kaname's.' 

Kaien inhales deeply. 'Yuki, I don't like repeating myself. I've been clear enough that you can't just go to the Moon Dorm as you please.' He is glad that Ichika is honest about it and took the girl straight to him. 'No permission, you broke my rule, and for what? To talk to Kaname?' 

'Why do you feel comfortable around vampires?' starts Ichika. 'Most of us are used to blood tablets but sometimes it isn't enough. What makes you think that they will not try to bite you? Those rules are there for your safety.' 

Kaien agrees with her reasoning because he wants to know the same. 

Yuki feels cornered and avoids their eyes. 'It's because... because I know that Kaname has something to do with my past. I only remember that snowy day...' 

'Yuki, for goodness sake, let it go. It's just your past,' reacts Kaien. 'What good will it do if you keep looking over your shoulders?' 

'But I want to know! I need to know. Why do I only remember that snowy day.' Yuki wants some answers. 

'What I'd like to know is why you are so persistent on finding out. Either it will come back to you or it doesn't.' Ichika doesn't like the attitude of the girl. 'You don't seem to realize that you are harassing Kaname with your past when he has other things to do, and Zero feels like a babysitter because you keep ignoring the rules. Not to mention, how you keep tempting the others from the Night Class by coming to the Moon Dorm and expecting not to be bitten. You are causing a lot of trouble and all for the sake of your past?' 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16K 387 26
Shay ( nickname ) is writing her usual fan fiction about Vampire Knight when suddenly something strange happens and she's pulled into a portal landin...
153K 4.3K 52
Resha Valentine, born as the strongest of them all, born to fall in love with Kaname Kuran since they're inseparable since they were young, people sa...
149K 3.9K 19
The Tsukumo family was a powerful and kind pureblood family. The two parents had a daughter, who inherited a great amount of power, that was sealed i...
224K 6.7K 52
Your whole life has been a lie. Your past is a mystery. When you become closer to Kaname Kuran, a Pureblood vampire, you start to discover more abo...