✿The Return of Jadeite's Sist...

By Roxysimp4u

(Tw- Murder, death, etc.) ✿"Have you seen a girl who is named (Y/n) that has (H/c), (E/c) and has a little bi... More

✿Plot and (Y/n)'s looks✿
✿Prologue✿
✿Chapter 1: Farewell The Sea✿
。⁠*゚⁠+Chapter 2: Once a Ninja, Never a Star。⁠*゚⁠+
✧Chapter 3: The Reunion✧
∘˚˳°Chapter 4: The Shape of Nya∘˚˳°
♪Chapter 5: A Mayor Problem♪
☆Chapter 6: Public Enemy 1, 2, 3, 4, 5... 6?☆
❁Chapter 7: A Painful Promise❁
†Chapter 9: Trial of Jace and Liam†
๑Chapter 10: Ninjago City vs Ninja๑
✯Chapter 11: Kryptarium Prison Blues✯
◍Chapter 12: Blood on the tombstone◍
㉨Chapter 13: The Fifth Villain㉨
ミChapter 14: The Council of the Crystal Kingミ
☉⁠Chapter 15: Burning Search☉⁠
✿Chapter 16: The Spider's Design✿
。⁠*゚⁠+Chapter 17: Granddaughter of Stars。⁠*゚⁠+
✧Chapter 18: Powerful but Chaotic✧
∘˚˳°Chapter 19: The Coming of the King∘˚˳°
♪Chapter 20: Return to Primeval's Eye♪
☆Chapter 21: Sister of Chaos☆
❁Chapter 22: Christofern❁
*⁠.⁠✧Chapter 23: Brave but Foolish*⁠.⁠✧
†Chapter 24: Two Stars, One Warrior†
๑ Chapter 25: A War Between Family๑
✯Chapter 26: One Eye for Another✯
◍Chapter 27: An Issue of Trust◍
㉨Chapter 28: The Fall㉨
ミChapter 29: The ForbiddenミPart 1ミ
ミChapter 29: The ForbiddenミPart 2ミ
☉⁠Chapter 30: The Rise☉Part 1☉
☉⁠Chapter 30: The Rise☉Part 2☉
✿Ending: A Curse to Pass on✿

*⁠.⁠✧Chapter 8: The Lies We Tell*⁠.⁠✧

198 11 0
By Roxysimp4u

(A/n- You can skip this chapter to chapter 10. But it's not out yet.)

∘˚˳°3rd person∘˚˳°

The ninja were in the police station as they got their inmate clothes. They gave a used one to (Y/n) as she looked up to them.

Officer: "We knew you would return someday so we kept your clothes. Welcome back, Princess."

He laughs at her after he calls her princess. They closed the door behind them as (Y/n) sighs. The others looked at her while Lloyd was confused.

Lloyd: "Welcome back? What does he mean by that?"

(Y/n): "Nothing... it's nothing."

Cole: "You haven't told us something, have you?"

(Y/n): "I've told you everything you needed to know."

Kai: "Oh yeah? Then why were you attacking those guys? And where did you send the briefcase on your vehicle? You are hiding something from us, aren't you?"

She stood there quietly but then started to walk towards the changing room. She closes the door behind her as she starts to change. The ninja looked at each other until Kai spoke up again.

Kai: "I knew we shouldn't have gotten her back!"

Lloyd: "Kai, please... Give her a chance."

Kai: "We have given her many chances but she causes many problems, Lloyd. Don't you understand-"

Lloyd: "Can't you see that she's been through many things like us?! Sure, she made many mistakes but she learns from them! She knows that she can make up for the mistakes she made-"

(Y/n): "But you don't know what I actually been through, have you?"

(Y/n) came out of the room as she had the inmate clothes on. Her gem was in the collar of her shirt as the clothes were tight around her. Some parts of the clothes were ripped as she looks at the ninja.

(Y/n): "You don't know what it was like there. You don't know the real reason I attacked them."

Jay: "Then why did you attack them?"

Kai: "Maybe she didn't care about us!"

(Y/n): "I did care about you but I didn't know what to do. All I knew was to buy some time to make the vehicle go to the police station and then have another trial with him!"

Cole: "Who's him?"

She had a serious look as she whispered loudly so they could hear.

(Y/n): "Liam. Liam Oath. The actual murder of Jace."

The ninja gasped once they heard that.

Jay: "I thought you said you got rid of him!"

(Y/n): "I said I gotten that taken care of! But he decided to frame me! Two times!"

Lloyd: "Because of what?"

(Y/n): "I think Zane knows the answer to that."

They all looked at Zane as he was looking up about (Y/n)'s information. He then looks up at her criminal records.

Zane: "She had been to Kryptarium prison about 2 times but in jail for 1 time. She committed crimes such as P*dicide, 2nd-degree m*rder, and illegal explosives."

Lloyd: "What?!"

(Y/n): "But the illegal explosives were actually a crime I did. I didn't know it could happen!"

Cole: "You killed people?! And a kid?!"

(Y/n): "No! Those things were the things I've been framed on! The child murder was because of Jace. They thought I killed him but I didn't. Liam convinced them I did it! Then the p*eudocide was set up! Liam Oath faked his death so I could be taken the blame when I found his body!"

They all look at Zane to wait if she was telling the truth or was lying. He looks at (Y/n) as he knew she was telling the truth.

Zane: "She is telling the truth. She didn't kill anyone."

Kai: "Then if you didn't do it, then the Liam guy did it, right?"

(Y/n): "Yes. But he has convinced the people I did those crimes. After he faked his death and I got into Kryptarium prison, he changed his identity to become James Jones. Kind of a sh*ty name if I do say so myself."

They all stayed quiet until a police officer arrived.

Officer: "I can see that only one of you have changed. The rest of you, change. Miss (L/n), you are coming with me."

(Y/n) nobs as she walks away with the police officer.

Lloyd: "Where are they taking her?"

Cole: "I'm not sure but it's not good news."

As they walk away, the man opens the door for her as the Commissioner was waiting for her. She sat down as the other police officer left. The room was quiet as only the light lamp was showing light.

Commissioner: "I think you already know why you're here. You remember what I said last time."

(Y/n): "I know. And I still remember. I'm sorry."

Commissioner: "We also got your message. With the evidence you sent us, I believe you will have another trial about both murders. And we'll be sure that James Jones will be there."

When he said that, she nobs as she understood the situation. She could finally reveal the truth. She could finally clear her name and take Liam down. After some talking with the Commissioner, she was taken to the phones where her friends were.

Lloyd: "(N/n)! What happened?"

Jay: "Why did they take you?"

(Y/n): "I'm going to have another trial. About the 'murders' I did. And he's going to be there. That mother f*cker..."

Her hand was clenched as she didn't like to talk about him. She sighs as she just relaxes.

(Y/n): "I guess we have to use our one call. We can call a lawyer."

Kai: "We don't know any lawyers!"

(Y/n): "I do. I think you already met them."

Cole: "Who?"

(Y/n) walks towards the phone as they put a number in. The phone rang as she waited to be answered. After a long time of waiting, finally, they have an answer.

"This is your local lawyer speaking. Who's this?"

(Y/n): "I thought you would never ask... it me. Your... rival?"

A squeal was heard through the phone as (Y/n) covers their ear.

(Y/n): "Geez! Keep it down, Jalen."

All: "Jalen?!"

(Y/n): "Yeah. It's Jalen. Now keep it down! I'm talking on the phone!"

Jalen: "Damn. You got arrested. Seems like your hero days are over!"

(Y/n): "Shut up." *Chuckles* "Look... Remember what you told me when I visited you last time? I think I might need your help..."

Jalen: "Finally! I've been waiting for this! I'm guessing you need a lawyer."

(Y/n): "Yep. You know what I was thinking about. So, can you do it?"

Jalen: "And lead you to victory to win the trial about my brother's murder? F*ck yeah...I'm in."

(Y/n): "Good. Because I'm winning that trial once and for all... I'm ending it there and that's final."

(Y/n) had a grin on her face as everything went silent for a few seconds before Jalen spoke up again...

Jalen: "You gotta pay me, you know?"

(Y/n): "F*ck. I forgot about that. Um... Ask Master Wu. He will grab my money for you. Just tell him I sent you, alright?"

Jalen: "Alright. Thanks for choosing me to be your lawyer. Have a nice day!"

(Y/n) hangs up the phone as she looks back at the others.

(Y/n): "Seems like we got our own lawyer now."

Jay: "But we got Jalen, right?"

(Y/n): "Oh, no. They will give us a random lawyer that will help us. Even me."

Jay: "Oh. Right... sorry."

Cole: "Wait... How did Jalen even become a lawyer?"

(Y/n): "Well, they went to law school... that's when I learned not to trust some lawyers. I trust Jalen and they can keep me out of prison."

(Y/n) was about to leave until Lloyd grabbed their arm.

Lloyd: "Is this... what you've been hiding from me? You never told me you caused these kinds of problems! You could've just told me! I could've helped you!"

(Y/n) sighs as she grabs both of his hands.

(Y/n): "Look... I was afraid because you might find it bad when I never done any of those murders. I love you, you know? That's why I never told you the truth... because it would've broken our relationship and I didn't want that..."

Lloyd: "I've trusted you so much... but you lied about everything being okay... you never told me everything about you."

(Y/n): "Well... a girl has to have their secret, right? We all got secrets. Even if you have many that I don't know. And that's fine... I respect your privacy and I will not just do bad things to you... If I ever, and I mean ever become evil, I would never hurt you. Because I will always love you."

Lloyd: "But can't you understand that you might die if they find you guilty!"

(Y/n) just stood there as she looked at him.

(Y/n): "That's the thing... You've seen me get stabbed, shot, and blasted... and I haven't died yet. I don't even think I can die..."

Lloyd's eyes widened as he looked at her.

(Y/n): "Sorry but this is my battle... the one to show I am innocent..."

She walks away. The sound of her heels were heard as she walked through the halls. A police officer stood beside her as they guided her to her cell to get her ready for her trial again...

(A/n- I've blocked a few words because they are actually real crimes that exist. But I'll give you definitions of them.)

-Definitions-

P*dicide: child murder, child manslaughter, or child homicide is the homicide of an individual who is a minor. It is often considered a form of aggravated homicide.

P*eudocide- A faked death, also called a staged death or pseudocide, is the act of an individual purposely deceiving other people into believing that the individual is dead, when the person is, in fact, still alive. People who commit pseudocide can do so by leaving evidence, clues, or through other methods.

2nd-degree m*rder- murder with malicious intent but not premeditated

(You may ask... Where have I been? Well, things aren't going so well. Though, tomorrow is my birthday. July 19th. But here's the thing, I got stuck on chapter 9 because I didn't know how to write the trial and all. So yeah. See ya tomorrow. And I'm so sorry I haven't been updating my books. Love you guys)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.9K 1K 31
(Takes place after Hands of Time and before Sons of Garmadon). Since Kai and Nya found out what happened to their parents, they feel whole. As for Co...
214K 7.6K 42
[IMPORTANT: Undergoing a rewrite/continuation. Look on my profile for further details.] Lloyd and (Y/N) Garmadon. The two were (and are) inseparable...
1.2K 51 30
*Has Been Edited* There was once a hidden kingdom ruled by a King, Queen and a prince. Like always, the kingdom was attacked by unknown enemies. Thi...
10.5K 350 24
🎉*Completed*🎊 What happen if Kai went missing right before his parents did? What if Nya took his place for most of the timeline? The Ninja got word...