Fire Burning

Galing kay Blasti_

Warning: R-18 Student-teacher relationship. 🥹 An ordinary student is having fun of her studies, her life w... Higit pa

Announcement
Synopsis
Prologue
Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50

Epilogue

4K 166 195
Galing kay Blasti_

This is the last page of the story. I appreciate everyone's boundless support and love. Hindi ko na kayo ma isa-isa para pasalamatan. Thank you so much! See you sa next story. ❤️

________________

Epilogue

I was raised being pressured people around me. Especially, my father. But, I never hated him nor despised him. In my whole existence, I never felt that he is proud of my achievements, so I kept on striving for more.

After I graduated from law school and passed the bar exam, I enrolled myself in Harvard University for Education. My dream course. Dad and I do have a deal, if I passed the bar exam and be on one of the topnotchers he will let me proceed on Educ. I'm the top one out of thousands of aspiring lawyers who take the bar exam.

Luckily, I survived.

It is all because of my hard works, perseverance, and determination.

I click the list of the topnotchers of the board exam, the result just got released today. Dito na ako dumiritso dahil alam kong dito nababagay ang pangalan ko.

The followings are the Top 10 topnotchers:

1: Wrath Grit Aguas

Hindi ko na binasa ang iba pang pangalan sa ibaba. That's right. I'm always on the top. No one should try to replace that position.

I couldn't little smirked on my face and hugged my mother. My siblings are out of town so they're not here to celebrate with me. And Dad is on his way home. I wonder if he is proud of me? I guess, he is?

"Mom, I'm an LPT now."

"I'm so proud of you!" She exclaimed and showered me with kisses. "May teacher na akong anak, yehey!"

Tears fell from her eyes and giggled. I wiped her tears and hugged her. My mother is still as gorgeous as hell even on her 30s.

"You're not happy? Bakit hindi ka nakangiti?" She asked.

"Of course, I'm happy." And I tried to smile but I just couldn't.

I don't know how to smile for fuck's sake. I don't have a time to smile, I badly needed to be serious all the time. Just like my father.

"The University is now yours. That's my present for you for being the top one on board. Well done, son. I'm proud of you."

That night, I regretted that I passed the board exam. His expectations are getting higher. Hindi ko magawang maging masaya sa bibigay niya sa akin dahil responsibilidad na naman iyon. Malaking responsibilidad.

I don't have any experience how to handle neither teach. Puro mga criminal ang kaharap ko at walang ka muwang-muwang sa bagay na tungkol sa pagtuturo.

"Give me one year, Dad."

"Why?"

I stood straight and faced him, man to man. Not as, son and a father. I saw smirked in his lips. I felt like I am facing a mirror. The hard expression of his face, perfect jaw line, blue eyes, red lips, thick eyebrows, and his perfect nose, I got it all from him. I am the mini version of my father when I was a kid. But, not anymore.

I do have my own title now. People entitled me as the ruthless and merciless Aguas the second after all in the court and in the business world.

"For experience. I just can't handle that freaking huge responsibility without any experience–"

"You don't need that. You'll know the tactics around there and eventually learned."

"I will learn fast if it is different environment. It's just a year, Dad."

"Fine. Anyway, congratulations. Let's go downstairs they're waiting. There's no party without you."

I passed my applications on different private schools pero may tumawag na agad sakin wala pang isang minuto. I am trending on the internet not just as a son of a billionaire but a top nother. My father's enemies in the business world are shaking. In every our achievements, natatakot sila.

"Good morning, Mr. Aguas. I'm Ma'am Jane."

"Good morning." I greeted her casually.

She is trying to hit on me, I can feel it the way she blushes whenever we had an eye contact. I looked at her from head to toe. I smirked. She's my type. Big boobs, hourglass body, and matured I can tell from the way she handles herself.

After Ma'am Jane introduce me to everyone. I introduced myself for those who don't know me yet.

"Omg! Totoo nga?! Diba may sarili naman silang paaralan? Bakit hindi s'ya doon?"

"Ang pogi!"

"Sana maging close kami!"

"Top notcher both law and education. Grabi, may favoritism ata si Lord! Old money na, may looks pa! Nako, swerte naman ng magiging asawa nito. Halatang wasak sa kama."

"Itabi n'yo, ako na!" I heard Ma'am Jane's giggled.

I excused myself to have some fresh air. Pumunta ako sa likuran ng building. This school is huge but ours is way more huge and extravagant.

I took my cigarette and light it. Palinga-linga ako sa paligid baka may makakita sa akin na estudyante. I am feeling stressed these past days for making a lot of presentations and lesson plans. I'm adjusting to my new environment as well.

"Hello po!"

I jumped a little bit when I heard a very cute voice from my back. "Fuck!"

I uttered a lot of curses. The cigarette fell unto the floor. I turned where the voice came from.

I saw a little girl. She's wearing her cute uniform. She is smiling from ear to ear, damn, how can this little girl knows how to smile? Her smile looks so fucking genuine. I am afraid that I will make cry that is why I softened my expression and walk towards her.

"What are you doing here, young lady?" I ask her softly.

She pouted her lips at hinangad ako. Damn.

"Malaki na po ako, okay? Don't talk to me like that, na parang super bata ko pa talaga!"

I was shocked on her sudden tantrums. Napanganga ako sa narinig. What? How old is she though? She looks around 9 or 10? If I'm not mistaken. And fuck, hanggang bewang ko lang s'ya. Damn this little girl for shouting at me. Ngayon lang ako nasigawan ng bata. Tapang naman ng batang ito, sobrang liit naman. I shook my head as a sign of disbelief.

Where is her mother, anyway? Bakit pa gala-gala ito? Does she no classes?

"How old are you?"

"10! Grade 5 na ako! Ikaw po?" Napaubo ako sa sagot n'ya even though I'm already expecting it. God. I need to choke myself for me to wake this hilarious nightmare!  "Okay ka lang po?"

"I-i'm fine. And I'm a teacher."

"Wow! Teacher ka po? Gusto ko pag laki ko mag huhusband ako ng teacher. Si Mama ko din teacher s'ya."

Hindi ko alam pero nainis ako sa sinabi n'ya. What? Husband?! Fuck. Umigting ang panga ko at yumuko saka nakipagpantay ng tingin sakanya. And teacher, huh? Does this little girl knew what is she taking about? I wanna punch myself for feeling this way. This is pedophile! Sobrang natuwa ako dahil isa na akong ganap na guro.

Tinawag na siya ng isang magandang ginang. Perhaps, her Mom? I forgot to ask her name. No worries. I'll just ask the adviser of grade 5 to ask for a list of her pupils then find her. I smirked.

Personal Information:

Alzera E. Hendoza
With Highest Honors
10 years old
134 cm
30 weight
Motto: "Education is free, there's no reason for us not to study! Learn and learn."

She's smart, huh? Good girl. I thought our paths won't crossed again but she suddenly bump her ice cream on me. Napamura ako.

Everyone was shocked and started whispering about the incident but my whole attention is infront of me. The girl infront of me that was about to cry.

"Mag-sorry ka kay teacher, Alzera!"

I thought she will be sorry for what happened but what shocked me was she furrowed her one eyebrow. Tapang naman ng maliit na batang 'to.

May kunting ice cream sa gilid ng labi niya. And damn, I find it cute. I wanna wipe it in my own hands. How does it feel to touch her skin? I am hundred percent sure it's soft. From the texture of her skin.

"Bakit ako mag so-sorry, eh, si Sir naman ang hindi tumitingin sa dinadaan niya."

"Henzoda! Watch your behavior!"

Humalukipkip siya sa harapan ko pero matigas parin ang ekspresyon ng mukha. God. Why is she so cute and innocent?

"Hindi ako mag so-sorry."

"Ipapatawag ko parents mo bukas! I'm sorry, Mr. Aguas. I'll talk her adviser to teach her some manners. I did not know that we have this kind of student. Walang modo!"

"It's alright. I am at fault also anyway. I was the one who bumped into first that's why her ice cream happened into me."

Sinundan ko ang tingin ng batang papalayo, galit ang tingin sa bawat nadaanan na estudyante. I smirked. Sakit sa ulo.

"No need to talk to her parents."

Halos araw-araw kong nakikita ang batang Henzoda. Halos mag tambay na ako sa playground ng elementary department para makita lang siya. Some teachers were confused why I goes here almost everyday instead of socializing with them. Dinahilan ko ang sariwang hangin dito sa playground.

Eventually, I stopped my craziness. This is insane. What if she found out that I am stalking her?! She will be scared for sure! I should stop this! I pictured out her reaction, scared and trembling because of fear. I don't want it to happen. Fuck. My poor little girl.

But fate is fucking torture. Nakita ko siya sa labas ng school. It was raining and she don't have umbrella. Umigting ang panga ko. Where's her parents? It's been three months since I stopped my craziness. Palagi kong pinigilan ang sarili ko na pagmasdan ulit siya sa playground.

This is a bad feeling. This is weird. Is it because I missed my sister, Wrena? Yeah right. That's why I'm feeling this? Wrena is in province right now with her biological mother. I am planning to visit her and bring her again in the mansion. Mom misses her also so Wreck is.

Kapatid lang ang tingin ko sa batang Henzoda. That's it. I am just amaze on her rudeness.

Dumaan ako sa likuran niya so she won't see me. Slowly, I put the umbrella beside her without her knowing. Kahit ako na ang mabasa ng ulan, huwag lang siya.

I waited until she gets into a taxi. Taxi, huh? Wala ba silang sasakyan? Bibigyan ko sila. Delikado para sa mga bata ang mag commute!

Intramurals came and everyone is excited. Napadaan ako sa clinic dahil may kinuhang medicine para sa isang estudyanteng nahimatay. But, I froze when I saw a little girl laying on the bed. Pale. It's Henzoda.

"What happened to her?" I asked the school nurse. Hindi ko pinansin ang pagkaka-cute niya sakin dahil nasa bata lang ang tingin ko.

"Ahm, ano po, hehe, nahimatay kasi natamaan ng bola–"

"What?" My voice thundered. The school nurse seems shocked of my sudden outburst. "I mean, who did this to her?"

"I don't know po. Kamag-anak niyo po itong batang 'to?"

Bago paman ako makasagot ay may dumating na mag-asa. The man looks like exactly the little Alzera. Kulay at buhok lang ang namana sa babae. Oh, her parents.

"Nako naman 'tong batanng 'to, tatanga-tanga–aray ko ha." Her father said.

"Mas tanga ka!" Mrs. Henzoda firedback.

"Joke lang eh. Pero totoo naman ah." Bulong-bulong pa nito.

"Mama, Papa, b-bakit po kayo nandito?"

Little Henzoda suddenly woke up. Her voice is fucking soft and fragile. Para itong babagasin. Nakakatakot lapitan at hawakan. She looks fine. I should leave. But my feet are not moving. Damn. What's wrong with me? I kept on staring on the little girl.

"Sir? Excuse me? Are you my daughter's adviser?"

I stood up normally and face Mrs. Henzoda. "I am not her adviser. Sa secondary level ako nagtuturo."

"Ay ganon po ba, pasyensa napo."

"It's okay." Malamig kong sabi.

"Can you look after my daughter? We'll just buy foods for her, if it's okay with you, Sir."

I nodded without hesitation. "Of course. Of course." Mabilis kong sabi.

Tinaasan ako ng kilay ng bata. What the? She's so attitude. Siya palang talaga nag lakas loob sungitan ako at sa bata pa!

"G-gutom na ako. Wala kang pong foods d'yan?" She said shamelessly. "Matatagalan pa sila Mama at Papa sure ako, dalawa lang 'yon eh, maglandian sa store o magbangayan. I'm so hungry na po oh, Sir."

Sir. My heart melted when her voice turned into a sweet one. I dialed Zicheous' number quietly.

"Yes pare ko? Do you miss me–"

"Bring me healthy foods and fruits for a child."

"Hindi naman po ako bata!" Bumalik na naman pagiging makulit niya.

"Hoy, kaninong boses iyon? May anak kana?! Bakit hindi mo sinabi. Tinaguan kaba ng anak pare ko?! Impossible namang papatol ka sa bata."

"Shut up, freak. Make it fast."

I ended the call. Mas lalong sumama ang tingin sa akin ng batang Henzoda. "What?" My voice softened.

"You're so rude naman po. Teacher ka pa naman." Umiiling-iling pa siya parang disappointed sa ginawa ko.

This is fucking unbelievable. Why am I affected? I am not rude. I wanted to defend myself but I just couldn't. Buti nalang dumating na si Zicheous. Hanggang sa labas ko lang pinapasok. Baka makita niya pa ang bata at marami pang tanong.

"Wow, ang dami naman po niyan! Feed me po, Sir."

"Huh?"

"Subuan mo ako. Bingi ka ba?"

"Hey. Watch your words," this girl, really. Sakit talaga sa ulo!

Umayos siya ng upo sa kama at nag papacute sa akin. I walked towards on her bed and sat beside her. She's really pale. Malakas ba ang pagkakatama ng bola sa ulo niya? Why am I even doing this, huh? I feed her until she gets done. The sounds of spoon and fork are the only noise you can hear. I gave her a book and tuck in her for her to sleep.

I saw a bliss in her eyes when she accepted the book I gave her. Oh, she loves book? Hindi na niya ako binigyan ng pansin at nasa libro na ang atensyon. Kahit taray-tarayan niya ako, ayos lang sa akin. I regretted giving her that book! Gusto kong bawiin! Damn.

Wala na akong naging balita sakaniya matapos ang pangyayaring iyon. I became more busier since exam week is coming. I am busy making the test paper reviewers. Being a teacher is very stressful but I love what am I doing. I am even more stressed when I think of the one year I am asking for is almost over.

"Another book, Alzera?"

"Yes! Bago na naman, hindi ko pa natapos iyon mga librong binibigay ni Mrthegreat."

"Mrthegreat?"

"Wala lang. I just want to name him that. He is great! Kahit hindi ko siya kilala. I hope he will show himself up. I wanna meet him and thank him for all the books."

Sooner, little Henzoda. Bilisan mo kasi lumaki. I will introduce you to our sister, Wrena. Kapatid lang ang tingin ko sakaniya. Nothing more, nothing less.

"Bakit hindi ko maalala ang pangyayaring iyon?" I chuckled and kissed her soft lips.

She is pouting her lips and glaring at me. I am looking at her adorably. This is my woman. Damn. I am so fucking blessed to have her in my life after all those shits.

She is a petite girl. She's so small. Pero dapat hindi niya marinig iyon dahil baka magkakaroon na naman ng world war 3. I don't want her to get mad at me! Napapapraning ako. I feel like she will replace me easily on time. Fuck. Papatayin ko ang bago niyang lalaki kung meron man.

"Jinojoke time mo lang ako eh," saka niya kinuha sa akin ang laptop. To have my full attention.

I slowly traced my hands on her waist then carried her to my lap. Talagang na curious siya. I don't know why she didn't remember me. Impossible namang naaksidente siya noon at nagkaroon ng damage ang utak niya. Hmm?

"I am serious. Kailan ba ako nag-bibiro?" Malambing kong sabi.

My voice automatically became lambing and softened when I am talking to her. Inayos ko ang buhok niya. Hindi ako magsasawang titigan ang mukha niya. Kahit araw-araw pa iyan! Her natural curly hair that suits her well, chinita eyes, pink lips, pinkish cheeks, perfect eyebrows, and long eyelashes. Fuck. Sobrang inosente. Huwag mo lang alamin iniisip niya dahil magugulat ka nalang talaga. My unreadable baby is something.

Sometimes, she'll woke me up around midnight so we could made love. Am I careful this time. I won't impregnate her without her consent. And after the traumas we had. I just can't risk it all. I love her so much. The pain I am feeling was doubled when she is in pain.

"We'll consult our doctor. Maybe there is something wrong, baby."

"Baka nga, kasi naman sabi mo grade 5 ako hindi naman ako makalimutin eh." She pouted. Damn she's so cute. "Baka naman eme eme mo lang 'yan ha para hindi na ako magalit sayo."

"Why are mad at me again?"

"Gusto ko magpa-baby sayo. Puro kana kasi laptop, kanina pa ako dito."

"I'm sorry. . . Nagka-problema lang ang kompanya. Wreck is asking for help. I'll take you on a date tomorrow after the consultation."

"Sex nalang tayo–"

"Baby."

"Please–"

"What about Greece? Mom wants you there on her birthday."

"Layo naman."

"Uuwi din tayo agad."

"Sige! Tayong lahat ba doon? Nakatanggap din kasi sila Mama ng invitation."

"Of course."

Sinuyo ko muna siya ng mga dalawang oras baka pinatulog. I don't want her to sleep na may sama ng loob. I don't have her to feel that way. Not my precious lady. "Good night, love."

"Good night din, lovey, I love you so much."

Damn. "I love you so much, love. Susunod ako sayo. Sleep well."

I stared at her face. I truly blessed to this woman beside me. I bend down to kissed her forehead and lips.

A genuine smile crept in my face when I remember those memories plastered in my head again. How I manipulate her papers just she could enter on our university.

Dumating sa punta na kahit tapos na ang isang taon ko ay– I goes everyday on her room para ibigay ang mga libro na binili ko bago tuluyang pumasok sa klase. It became my habit. But one day, little Henzoda is not attending in school anymore. I almost ask all the teachers in elementary department about her not attending school anymore but I always received the same answer.

Where is she? Is she okay?

"We don't know either, Sir Aguas eh. We will inform you about her whereabouts if her mother will be reached out. Napakatalino at bibo pa naman nong batang iyon."

"Thank you, Ma'am."

Palagi parin akong dumadaan sa paaralan na iyon baka sakaling makita siya. Every month nagtatanong kung may balita naba. Ganon parin palagi. Wala. Bakit ko nga ba siya hinahanap? Hindi ko maiintiindihan ang sarili ko. Nanlumo ako habang nakatingin sa labas ng bintana ng sasakyan. Maraming mga bata na masayang tumatakbo papunta sa kanya-kanya nilang magulang.

It's been five months. No news about her. I was about to call Zicheous number when realization hits me. What the fuck? Why I would call that motherfucker? Asking for a help to find. . . little Henzoda? No.

Mas marami pa akong gagawin kesa ang tumunganga. I focused on three things: family, business, and girls.

Different girls every night. What a life. Even though I am busy at work, I do have a time to socialize with my friends.

"Hey, handsome."

Napatingin ako sa babaeng lumapit sa akin. I heard Wreck's whistle and Zicheous' hilarious voice. "Ay naks naman! Beauty queen na ang lumapit!"

I beded the beauty queen without knowing her name. She confronted me that I am her boyfriend already. I wasn't informed. She is not a virgin when I took her, but it wasn't a big deal. I just go with the flow. I don't have time for her because I am a workaholic man that's why she broke up with me.

"What?! Wala ka man lang sasabihin?"

"You can go now, bring my card if you want."

Stressed is all over my body. I just reported the outcome of my project in GU and won three case today. I am physically exhausted and here she is buffing some things.

"How dare you!"

She started crying infront of me but I don't feel anything at all. Damn this stupid life. She was about to slap me when Mom suddenly opened the door.

"Hey! What are you going to do?! Slapping my son?!"

"Mom. Calm down."

I held my Mom's waist and stop her from attacking Veronica. "You bitch! Akala mo ba hindi ko alam na piniperahan mo lang anak ko!"

"T-that's not true. I love your son!" Veronica defended herself.

"But you love his money more! You should be a role model in your generation but here you are," Mom look at her from head to toe with a disgust in her face. "Gold digging my son's money. Get out or I'll call the security to drag you out!"

Veronica looked at me. Asking for help. I am just looking at her coldy. Pinaupo ko ang Mama ko sa couch. Kumuha ako ng tubig at binigay sakanya.

"Thank you, 'nak! Bait-bait naman!" Back the jolly and talkative Mrs. Glenda Aguas. I shook my head. "Alam mo bang dumiritso ako dito para sabihin na hiwalayan mo na iyon dahil nalaman kong pineperahan ka lang non. 'Yong anak ni Jenny, na si Jeana, magkaibigan pala sila noong babaitang iyon tapos nagyabang na piniperahan ka lang niya. Kapal! And she kuha your cards without your consent! And isa pa, ito pa 'nak, may relasyon si Bobby at Veronica! Grabe ba. Nasa loob ang kulo. Showbiz nga naman."

"I didn't know that."

"Busy ka kasi sobra sa trabaho mo. Nako ha, baka mamamatay akong walang apo. Magpakilala kana 'yong matino."

"Soon, Mom, soon. . ."

My life goes on. Babae dito, babae doon. Ganon ang ikot ng buhay ko. I tried to love them but I can't feel anything. I forced myself to go on a date with different girls but none. I can't. I don't like them. Simple as that.

Or I'm just longing for someone? Perhaps?

Years have passed I can say that I totally forgotten about her. That I used to know her.

"Son, can you look for my friend's daughter's name? Almira Hencanio. He wants her daughter to be on STEM, please enroll her on that department."

"On it."

I started searching the girl's name not until something caught my attention. My heart started beating so fast. Damn. Fuck? This can't be! Sweat is all over my hand. I gripped it tightly to prevent from shaking. What a gay.

Hendoza, Alzera D.

She took the admission and damn? She almost got perfect! She has two mistakes. I check her requirements. Siya nga. Tiningnan ko ang dati niyang pinapasukan na paaralan. Bumungad sakin ang paaralan na tinuturuan ko dati.

Ilang taon na siya ngayon? 15? 16? Fuck. She's still a minor. Pinaparusahan ata ako ng mundo. Makukulong ako. Malapit na ako lumagpas sa kalendaryo. Our age gap is that bad. Natigilan ako sa iniisip ko. I wanted to beat myself.

I transfer her name to the VIP checklist. See you soon, little Henzoda.

That day I flew from Philippines to Greece. I'll be there for three months. Mrs. Castro will be taking over my Dad's position. I am working under my father's shadow. Walang nakakaalam na nag tatrabaho ako dito. I just don't feel it. I want to work here but not as the head or the principal whatsoever. I want to teach. That's my passion. Na hindi maibigay sakin ng ama ko.

While I'm in Greece I started manipulating her papers. I blocked her names on the universities she applied for an admission. Para sa GU ang bagsak niya. Sa akin. I mean on our university rather. You can't avoid the fate now, little Henzoda. After all the worries and overthinking you have given to me before. I won't let you out of my sight. Again. Glad to know that you are safe. That's it. That's all I wanted to know that you're still existing.

"Dad, I want the position now."

"Wait, what?"

"I don't want to work behind your back."

"Thanks God."

"Dad, you're an atheist."

"Hell no! The moment I saw your mother, the same day I started believing in Him. Kung hindi siya totoo bakit ako natigilan at parang nakakita ng anghel?"

I laughed at him. Fucking defensive. Ulol na ulol ang ama ko sa nanay ko. "Whatever."

He patted my arm and dragged me inside.

"Wreck! That's mine! Asshole!"

My little sister is running after Wreck. Childish idiot. He is acting as if he is still a teenager! For fuck's sake he is already 25.

"Wrena, watch your words!"

"Nyenye! Give it to me, motherfucker–"

"You brat!"

"Hey, kiddos, you can curse countless times but not infront of you mother, okay?" Bilin ni Dad. Walang ibang bukambibig kundi si Mommy. Whipped. "She's coming. Ready yourselves."

It's their wedding anniversary that's why we're here. Dito kasi sila una kinasal. And this country has a big sentimental value for them.

Early in the morning and here I am grumpy as fuck. We just got home from Greece. We arrived at midnight and it's six in the morning here in the Philippines. Basically, wala akong tulog tapos ngayon first day ko sa GU. Damn. If I only knew I shouldn't have got wasted with my friends.

"Ening, tumabi ka dyan, magpapakamatay kaba?!"

Napamulat ako dahil sa sigaw ng driver. My world stopped when I saw who the girl that my driver is yelling.

That familiar gestures. Scary eyes, innocent looks, and her curly hair. Nawala ang antok at inis sa katawan ko. Kinusot ko ang mata ko ng ilang beses baka namamalikmata lang ako.

Fuck. Ang laki ng tinangkad niya. Is she on her way to school? Well, wala siyang choice. Grandeur University is only her option. I blocked her name from another universities.

"Opo, ito na! Galit kana nyan, tigang."

The scenario where she throw a glare at me on that cafeteria is flashing back. Ganitong-ganito ang mukha reaksyon niya. Still hardheaded as always, little Henzoda.

The curve on her body is visible. Bakit siya naka ganyan ng soot?! Men are looking at her! Sinundan ko siya ng tingin kahit na umaandar na ang sasakyan.

She looks like an angel. I even saw her helping the old woman. Hindi ako halos makahinga kaya binuksan ko ang bintana para sa sariwang hangin. Indeed. She is an angel from above. Kind heart. I can't help but to get excited.

A creepy smirked plastered on my face. Well, well, see you later, Miss Hendoza.

Kinuha ko ang papel sa bulsa ko. Her schedule. This is fucking unbelievable.

"What are you doing here? Classes has been started minutes ago, young lady." I said it in a cold voice.

Ang totoo niyan ay hindi na ako mapakali. I am sweating! I was shocked when someone suddenly held the hem of my three-piece suit. But what shocked me more is, there she is, standing infront of me.

Small world, huh. Thousands of students but damn how? Siya pa talaga? Are we meant to be? Para akong tangang kinikilig sa iniisip ko. Fuck. Fuck.

Bata pa itong kaharap ko. I must control myself! Or else, I'll scare her!

"Naks, englishero." She whispered. She even flipped her hair.

Ah, fuck. So beautiful. The light from the sun is reflecting her fair skin. Both of her cheeks are now blushing. Is she intimidated or not? Para kasing wala akong ka dating-dating sakaniya.

"Inutusan po ako ni Ms. Marquita, Manong, na ibigay daw sa Principal ito!" She is smiling from ear to ear while saying those words.

What? Manong? Napaubo ako at umayos ng tayo. I am very good looking, manly, and appealing, how the fuck someone dares to call me that shitty name?

"What? Manong? The fuck?! No one ever calls me that. No one." Napakamot siya sa ulo niya.

Cute. 

"Oo, yun kasi ang tawag sa mga medyo may edad na po, oo hihi."

I closed my eyes closed and glared at her. Napalunok siya at nag-iwas sa akin ng tingin.

"What the hell are you saying, young lady?" She pouted her lips.

"Nasa Pilipinas po tayo Manong este Mr. pala huwag po kayong mag english. Mga Pinoy po tayo, tangkilikin ang sariling atin ika nga." .

"Damn..." Mahina akong napamura. "Where the hell is Ms. Yañez? Ah fuck," I looked around.

Baka maubusan ako ng pasyensa sa batang 'to. I can't deal with her boldness. Napahilot ako sa sentido ko. Tiningnan ko siya na para bang siya ang pinakamalaki kong problema.

"Alam n'yo po ba kong saan ang Principal's Office? Transferee po kasi ako di ko knows kong saan ang Principal's Office dito."

I stared at her blankly. "You probably don't know me, huh?" I smirked.

She shook her head like a baby.

"Ano pala name mo–."

"Mr. Aguas!"

Thanks God. Ms. Yañez is here.

Hindi ko pinansin ang hinihingal na guro. Nasa batang Henzoda lamang ang tingin at ang buong atensyon ko. Sakaniya lang.

"Sir. Aguas, God gracious! I'm so sorry for making you wait."

"It's fine, since I had an awesome encounter with someone while waiting then I'll consider it. Next time, don't make me wait. I had a lot of things to do, I hate waiting." She looks apologetic.

"Okay, Sir. I'm sorry," hingi niya ulit ng paumanhin. "By the way, Sir. Welcome to the University. Good luck to your journey of being the new Principal in here in Grandeur University."

Little Henzoda's reaction is priceless. Bigla siyang kumaripas ng takbo kahit hindi niya pa nabigay sakin ang dala niya. Stupid. But at the same time, cute.

I created a dump account on Instagram and named it Mrthegreat. Because of boredom while waiting for the other leader students here. We'll be having a meeting conference. She gave me that nickname years ago.

I am hesitating to look for her username and chat her. Hope I won't scare her this time. She won't know if it's me though.

After I sent my follow request she accepted it and follows me back. Fuck. This is creepy!

Mrthegreat: You look so beautiful from here.

Sobra akong nasiyahan sa reaksyon niya. She is looking everywhere.

alzerang.lllia: aba potangina mo, sino ka?!hindi ka nakakatuwa!😠😠😠

Mrthegreat: You're cute.

alzerang.lllia: cute mo mukha mong potangina ka! ang weak mo, magpakilala sa sakin bobo😠

Mrthegreat: What's the point of making a dump account if i will only introduce myself, hmm?

Our eyes met. Everyone is looking at me but my eyes and attention is all hers. Siya ang naunang nag-baba ng tingin.

alzerang.lllia: ang creepy mo kasi, nakakatakot ka po 🥺

Mrthegreat: Ah fuck, you're so cute.🥰🤗😘🥺

alzerang.lllia: ang jeje mo -,-

Mrthegreat: what jeje, love? 🥰🥰🥰

alzerang.lllia: ang creepy mo naman love 😭

alzerang.lllia: and jeje means jejemon. don't use too much emojis para dika matawag na jejemon

Mrthegreat: But i want to use emojis, i want to express my feelings by using some for it 🥺😞😭

alzerang.lllia: baduy mo naman beh HAHAHAHAHAHAHA pero sige ikaw bahala

Mrthegreat: you're so beautiful, so fúcking  heavenly. please grow faster, i can't wait for that moment so i can officially claim what's probably belongs to me.

I deactivated the account after I sent the last message. Sorry, little Henzoda if I scare you. My friends will surely laugh at me. Hindi pwedeng malaman nila 'to. Especially, Zicheous Vultero that fucker.

My sister and little Henzoda became friends. We're going to little Henzoda's house when Dad suddenly called Wrena for an emergency. And ending ako nalang ang pumunta. Kinapalan ko ang mukha ko. Sobrang cute niya magulat. I found her cute in everything. I can feel that she is anxious and nervous about my presence in their house. Good thing her parents are not around. It's not the right time to introduce myself.

Mag-tataka sila kung magpapakilala ako bilang anak ng may-ari ng paaralan. This day is probably the happiest of my life. I get close to her. Does she likes me? She gets blush whenever our eyes met? Or I'm just delusional.

Never I have imagine that I am capable of doing these things, cleaning the area for her, cooking for her, and fucking tying her hair.

"Fuck. This is so fúcking hard. I should practice to tie a hair, so I can do it properly next time. I'm sorry, I don't know how to tie someone's hair, this is my first time." 

"Thank you! Ang ganda kaya," happiness filled my inside.

She's so appreciative. She is smiling cutely at me. Fuck. I wanna pinch her cheeks. It's bubbly.

"You should come often in my office, so I can tie your hair. How was that?"

"Paano?"

"What do you mean how?"

"I mean sabi noong Agatha, hindi ka nagpapapasok ng estudyante sa opisina mo–." I cut her off.

"You're an exception..."

"Baka ma issue!"

"Hindi 'yan. You're a student... But if you, pwede ring susunduin kita," gave her a smirked.

"Gago."

Should I punish this sixteen years old girl?

"Cute."

"Huwag mong subukan!"

Mom rushed in my room after she saw my Instagram post. Pinag-uusapan ng lahat iyon. I posted our pictures earlier but in a low-key way. I don't want to expose her, not now, not until I have her consent. I respect her so much. Sobrang laki ng ngiti ko habang pinagmamasdan ang mga litrato namin. They are damn pretty and cute. Her small and fragile hands. I can imagine her eyes twinkling because of anger and happiness.

"Wrath! Who's the lucky girl?! Omg. Do I know her? Is she beauty queen? Kind? What's her last name or their company name?"

"Mom, it's a secret for now. Hindi pa sure eh."

"May nalalaman ka pang secret-secret diyan ha. Nako, nako! Pero sige. Ipakilala mo sa akin please. This is the first time you posted a girl! Are you serious this time– teka lang, bakit parang kinikilig ka? Hoy, nako ba, nangangamoy apo ako."

Apo? Mom she passed as your grandchild though. She's just sixteen! I can't impregnate her. Wala pa nga kaming label. But she has a special place in my heart.

"Ano ba personality niya?"

"Just like yours, Mom?"

"Hala, palaging tama din?"

"Yeah, yeah."

Palaging tama. I can't remember that I won an argument with her even once. I let her dominate me and control me. Ewan ko ba pag dating sakaniya, tiklop na tiklop ako. Am I inlove? What's the sign of being in love? In my whole existence I never felt to be in love. Basta ang alam ko, ayaw kung galit siya sa akin. I am always overthinking that she might like those who have the same age as her. Please, don't.

"I don't think so, this is my first time doing things that I haven't done before with anyone."

"Tulad ng ano?"

"Cooking for someone."

"Ano pa? Pag-bibigay ng mga kong anu-ano?"

"A-actually, ahm... The thing is, I used to buy anything for them before–"

The smile on her face vanished. It is in this moment, I knew, I fucked up. Suyo na naman tayo dito. Damn.

"Ah? Ganon pala, sanaol."

She said it sarcastically.

"Alzera. But that was b-before. . ."

I explained but her expression is fucking making me nervous as fuck!

"Bakit?" Pagsusungit niya sa akin.

I bit my lower lip para pigilan ang ngisi ko. She is jealous. My baby is jealous.

"Are you mad?"

"Hindi."

"You're mad, I'm sorry okay... It's all in the past–" I can't help my laugh. Mas lalo tuloyng tumalim ang tingin niya sa akin.

"Hindi nga."

"Cute."

Alzera suddenly walk out at padabog na pumunta sa sala.

"Alzera! Fuck. Hindi na nga ako namba-babae simula ng nakilala kita. Damn."

I immediately off the stove to follow her.

"Oh bakit ka nandito? Umuwi kana, doon kana sa babae mo!"

She started throwing a fit. Pinipigilan ko ang sarili ko na ngumiti dahil mas lalo lang siyang magagalit sa akin. I looked at her unbelievably. She's so pretty when she's mad. Lalo na pag hindi. Hindi niya alam na sobrang ganda niya sa paningin ko. Na sobrang patay na patay ako sakaniya. I know this is wrong but I do want her. No one can stop me from owning her.

"Ang cute mo naman mag-selos."

I told her. Nakatanggap ako ng unan buti nalang nasalo ko iyon.

"Bakit naman ako mag-seselos?! Kapal ah, umalis kana! Doon kana sa mga hindi minor na katulad ko, nag-sasayang kalang ng oras mo–"

I walked towards her and gently grabbed her waist. I turned my face from devilish to a serious one.

"I like the idea you being jealous but damn, huwag mo naman akong ipamigay."

There's sincerity in my voice. I hugged her and put my face on her neck. She smells good. I am addictive every part of her. 

"Don't do it again, pakiramdam ko kasi ayaw mo na sa akin."

Iniwan ko siya doon at bumalik sa niluto ko. I let you think first. I didn't mean to gave you her mixed signal. Even me, I don't know what I felt anymore. Hindi ko kayang iwasan ka. Hindi ko kayang nakitang nasasaktan ka.

Gusto niya ba ako o assumero lang talaga ako? Bakit siya mag-seselos kung ganon? Ngising-ngisi tuloy ako habang nag-luluto pero nawawala iyon pag naaalala kung minor pa pala siya.

"You seemed happy? What's the reason behind your genuine smiles?"

We're here in my office.

"Wala lang, perfect ko lahat exam ko po!"

May kinuha siyang text papers at pinakita sakin. Wow. Napatingin ako sakanya. She's looking at me already so I gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"Congratulations. I'm so proud of you, baby."

"Thank you, po. Ako rin, I'm so proud of you!" My heart melted. A simple appreciation from her made my day already.

I am so fucking happy. My baby is proud of me! All my hard work and perseverance suddenly paid off the moment she said that she is damn proud me of me.

"You're proud of me?"

She nodded. "Oo naman!"

"Why?" I chuckled.

Inayos ko ang nagkakalat na buhok sa mukha niya. I love this woman beside me. I love her. If I wouldn't, I won't let her come near me.

"Anong why? Syempre sa lahat ng achievements mo, tapos meron kapang ako. Oh, diba, ang lucky mo!" Tuluyan na akong natawa sa sinabi! "What's funny?"

If there's one thing that I am still adjusting on her, it's her attitude, Alzera is kinda impatient. But, I can handle it properly. Kahit na ako ang mas may malaking edad sa aming dalawa. Ako ang gustong magpa-baby palagi. I smell her neck. Bango. Dikit ako ng dikit sakanya. I don't want her to be away from me! I want my baby so much.

One of the hardest thing is when we are having a good moments tapos bigla-biglang tumatayo ang nakatago kung alaga. No matter how I tried to stop it from arousing kung si Alzera na ang kasama ko. We can't do anything. Palagi akong talo.

Nasa loob ako ng sasakyan ngayon. Pleasing myself after I entered a great war. Bigla ba naman akong tinayuan! This is fucking torture! I imagine her creamy legs and seductive neck. As much as I want to put my hand around her neck and fuck her so bad, she might distance herself from me if she can read my mind. I must stay calm! But how? "Fuck. . ."

Messy hair in the morning, red neck because I left red marks on her, and her small naked body.

My poor little Henzoda. I'm sorry, baby. . . Please, grow faster. I cleaned myself and decided to drove myself way home.

Kahit nasa ibang bansa ako ay puro Alzera parin ang iniisip ko. I saw a cute shoes and it reminds me of her so bought it. Mom does the same. Kuha siya ng kuha ng mga dresses and girly stuffs for her.

"Dinamihan ko na para pag hindi niya magustuhan ang iba, marami pa siyang pagpipilian." She giggled.

I caught Dad looking at my Mom with full of love. Ganyan na ganyan din ako tumingin sa mahal ko.

"She's very appreciative, Mom. Magugustuhan niya ang lahat."

"Hoy, huwag niyo namang isampal sa akin na single ako!" We heard Wreck's voice.

May bitbit itong mga libro. Books, huh? Should I buy her books?

"How about Mr. Swivel's daughter? Kaia Swivel? She's very lovely and gorgeous. Mabait ang batang iyon."

"Dad, naur. Not that innocent woman. What are you looking at family? I don't like her!"

"Para kanino ang mga libro na yan kung ganon?"

"H-huh?" Indenial king.

I am glad my family accepted my little Henzoda. Wala din naman akong pakialam kung wala, I'll fight for her. Kahit buong mundo pa iyon. Iiwan ko ang lahat, huwag niya lang ako iwan.

The contentment I felt when I saw her big happy smile. "Thank you pero hindi mo naman kailangan bumili ng ganito ka dami."

She made me did things I didn't do before. Si Alzera lang. Alzera palagi. I am letting her experience the perfect ligaw stage. Hindi ko siya minamadali. I am enjoying what we are now until she is ready to be in a relationship.

I always ask her parents permission if I wanna take her out. Glad that her parents likes me and trusted me with their daughter. We go on a date like we're official. Can't wait to be her boyfriend already. Basta masaya okay lang.

Kahit hintayin ko siya habang buhay, hindi ako maiinip.

My birthday came and she said yes! Sinagot niya lang naman ako sa mismong birthday ko. Fuck, that was the happiest night of my life! I can say that she is mine now! I will do everything just to keep her and not her leaving me behind! Call me dramatic but I think I'll die. Pinagyabang ko siya sa buong mundo. Even though lot of people knew that I am taken there are still women who tried their luck on me. But I was pretty fucking faithful.

I won't cheat on my baby. My precious baby.

Alzera is not a perfect girlfriend and I love her so much. Palagi akong nanunuyo pag may topak siya. For no reason she is starting a fight with me. It's very stressful but I love her. May mga panahon na nasa labas ako ng bahay nila para suyuin na naman siya.

She can't sleep with a heavy feeling. She overthinks a lot at wala akong ginawa araw-araw kundi ant bigyan siya ng assurance.

I rested my hand on her waist and kissed her forehead slowly down to her neck. I can feel her body shivers. Pero wala pa iyan sa hirap na nararanasan ko ng ilang taon na pag-titiis.

Everything goes very well. But my plan doesn't go seems well. May mga hadlang at mapaglaro ang tadhana. Fate. Fate is something we can't stop. We must face it.

"I love you so much, baby. Rest well."

Nakatitig ako sa inosente at maamo niyang mukha. I can't believe we just made love. Ilang oras ko din siyang inangkin. Inayos ko ang buhok niya at hinalikan ang buong mukha. Gustuhin ko mang tigilan siya dahil halata na sa mukha ang pagod pero hindi ko mapigilan ang sarili ko na umabot ng madaling araw. She's fucking tight and addictive. I tried to be gentle as much as I want not to hurt her.

Fuck. It must be so painful for her. Nakosyensa naman agad ako. I lay beside her after I cleaned her up and gently grabbed her small body on mine to embrace her.

I love this woman beside me so much. Kung hindi si Alzera, huwag nalang. Siya naman palagi. Simula pa noon. My little Henzoda is here with me.

The first time I noticed that there's something wrong on her. I knew that she is pregnant. Damn. Fuck. Fuck. I knew it! Hindi lang isang beses may nangyari sa amin. Nasundan pa iyon. Alzera is the one who always initiates to make love with me. Her sex tolerance is not a joke. Palagi niya lang akong pinaglalaruan at pinagtitripan. Sometimes she'll left me hanging hard and just laughed at me. A freaking torture.

Unfortunately, she got miscarriage. That is  probably the lowest point in my life. Losing our baby, and I almost lost my Alzera! I blame myself for everything. Muntikan na akong mabaliw. She's always crying. Tulala. Hindi kumakain. It pained me. I couldn't stand seeing her like that. She used to be jolly.

"Umalis kana!"

"A-alzera needs me–"

"Mas lalo siyang malulugmok pag nakikita ka niya! Maawa ka sa anak ko. Hindi mo tinupad ang pangako mo!"

I received a punch from him. Yes. Go on. Punch me more. Wala akong naramdaman. Mas masakit parin sa akin na nakikitang ganon si Alzera. My precious baby.

"I'm sorry."

I cried while holding her hand. Hinintay ko talaga na makatulog siya bago nilabas ang luhang kanina ko pa pinipigilan. She can't see the vulnerable side of me. She will get more sad. I don't want it to happen.

Tito was right. She will heal fast without me. I might triggered her traumas. Umalis ako. Hindi ako uminon at nagpakagago dahil hindi magugustuhan ni Alzera iyon. Kung bumalik man siya iyong maayos na ako. Hindi naging madali. For three months straight wala akong ginawa kundi ang umiyak bago matulog habang iniisip ang mga pangyayari at sa pagkawala ng anak namin. Sometimes, I couldn't help myself and drunk my ass off until I passed out.

Nawala din ako ng anak. Sobrang sakit sa akin but I know Alzera is suffering and hurting more than me. I know they're trying their best to look for me. Wala akong mukhang ihaharap. I'm not yet ready.

How is she? Is she doing fine? Because, me, to be honest, my life without her is miserable. I want my baby. I want her back. I missed her kisses, hugs, and cute giggles. Tears fell from my eyes as I reminisce our happiest moments together. Fuck. Do I still deserve her? I don't think so. I caused her so much pain. If she is mad, and I'll accept her hatred. Until it fades. I love her so much. I cannot live without her. I may be breathing each day but I'm already dead inside because she's not by my side. It's already vague to have her again. In my life.

My life, my Alzera.

"Ahhh. Hmm," she moaned softly.

What a heaven. Her moans are getting into my nerves. Mas lalo akong nangigigil sakaniya. Her nails are

"Are you still jealous?" I asked her while pounding slowly against her core.

"H-hindi na– ahhh!"

"Very good." I said huskily.

She gripped my both arms and close her eyes. What a beautiful view. I ordered her to open her eyes and she beautifully obeyed. My baby is fucking innocent and fragile but at the same time hot and bold. Behind my baby's innocent face there's something you didn't want to know what is it.

Binabaliw mo ako Alzera.

I thank God for reuniting our paths again. I owe every bit of this now. What we are and we have right now. She's really an angel for accepting me again. After all the heartbreaks we had experience. My Alzera deserves to be happy so do I.

I was there when she graduated from her senior high school days as valedictorian. And now I'm shaking her hand. It's her graduation today.

"Congratulations, my Summa Cum Laude. I love you, baby." Siniko ako ni Dad para binitawan na ang kamay niya dahil marami pang estudyante.

"Thank you!" She answered happily. "Sige subukan mong makipag-shake hands sa iba, wala kana talagang girlfriend na maganda."

I heard everyone's laugh who heard what my baby just have said. Pati mga estudyanteng nakarinig ay tumawa rin. Sa takot ko ay umatras ako. Avoiding everyone's hands.

When the awarding came. Napangisi ako. I already told her parents about this, matagal na. Dad patted my shoulder. Damn, am I really doing this now?

"You can do it, son. Make her say yes."

The preparation and hard work has been paid off. Since she said yes that day!

"Am I really your fiance, love?"

"Yes, loveyy! Ayaw mo ba?"

"I just can't believe it. Damn, baby. . ."

I started crying again. Niyakap niya ako sabay tawa. She sat in my lap and straddle me on my neck. I don't fucking care if they will laugh at me! These are tears of joy. "I love you so much, loveyy. Huwag kanang umiyak. Parang tanga."

"Bro, mas marami ka pang nalabas na luha sa kesa sa fiance mo!"

"Hoy baka hindi ka siputin niyan!"

"Pag kayo umiyak pustahan tayo!" Zicheous started the bet.

"Hindi ako iiyak oy, itaga niyo 'yan sa bato."

Hinawakan ko ang kamay niya na may singsing. There's an aesthetic heart shape in the center that has W and A engraved in it. Dinala ko ang kamay niya sa labi ko.

"Don't cry na ha, mas lalo kang nagiging cute. Kainis."

Sa bahay kaming lahat dumiritso. Mom made a grand celebration, of course, hindi pwedeng wala pag si Mommy ang pag-dedesisyunin. We cheers as a newly engaged and Alzera's graduation.

"Can't wait to be your husband, baby." I whispered sensually. I traveled my hands on her waist up to her neck ay robbed it.

"I'm super happy. Let's get married na bukas!"

"Why not now? I'm a lawyer. Thanks for the idea, baby. Let's go."

"Saan tayo pupunta? Wait lang, nahihilo ako."

I turned to her and carried her in a bridal style. Dinala ko siya sa opisina ko. Sa likuran kami dumaan para walang maraming harang. I offered her the paper and the pen. I saw her hand shaking.

"A-are you sure? I mean, you can back out. Hindi ako nagmamadali– baby. . ."

Napatulala ako habang hindi makapaniwalang nakatingin sakanya. She did just signed the paper? Walang sabi-sabing pinirmahan ko ang pangalan na nasa ibaba ko.

"Wala kang ring?"

"I have here."

I show my hand. There's a ring on it. I'm always ready when it comes to her.

"Omg! Asawa na kita! Grabe 'yan, may asawa na agad ako kakagraduate ko lang. Pakiss nga!"

I do what she say and kissed her, deeply and passionately. Our first kiss as husband and wife. My wife. This day is too much. I am overflowing with happiness now. Sa sorbang saya ko baka maanakan ko 'to ng wala sa oras. Besides she already graduated. There's no reason not to impregnate her.

"I am in love with you so much, Mrs. Aguas."

I chuckled when she blushes. "Kinikilig parin ako kahit mag-asawa na tayo. Grabe ba."

"Liligawan parin kita kahit mag-asawa na tayo."

"I love you so much, loveyy. I won't promise to be the best wife but I will surely fulfill my duties as your wife and as a mother of our children. Thank you for coming into my life and for making me the happiest person in this world as time goes by. I have a lot of imperfections and flaws, but look at what you did, you embrace them as well. I couldn't ask for more. I am forever grateful and blessed to have you in my life. Your endless and boundless love are insane. For the patience and support you have give to me. I cannot imagine my life without you, my loveyy. Having you as my man and now my husband is such a big victory. Panalo na naman ako. I don’t know what I have done so right to deserve an amazing man like you."

"Shhh, stop crying. You deserve all of me, wife."

I wipe her tears. "I cherish the moments we've spent together. Whenever I am alone, I think of you; I'll love to spend forever with you. Since you became a part of my life, I have no reason to cry and my laughter has become the loudest. You make my life more beautiful than I thought it would ever be. I just love you so very much, hubby! My love for you has no shape, no boundary, no edges. Our love goes on but never ends. Kahit anong pag-subok pa iyan pag kasama kita, sobrang daling lampasan. You are that man who transformed my imperfections into perfections, just by the touch of your love."

It's my turn to cry now. I am deeply touched on her words. I love hearing those words again and again. Kahit buong araw hindi ako magsasawang pakinggan. My cries even gets louder. Tinawanan lang ako ni Misis. "Is this a v-vow?" She nodded. "I know you have a lot to say, baby keep it for now. Say that words on our church wedding."

"Pero kasal na tayo–"

"I want to marry infront of our love ones and to our Almighty God, love. I'll let you experience your dream wedding."

"Papakasalan kita saan man iyan, engrande o hindi. Basta ikaw, palaging oo ang sagot ko. I do agad!"

"So adorable. Well, my turn. . ." I let a deep breath and stare at her eyes. "I promise to make your dreams mine, to support you, to cherish you and to devote my life to your happiness. I want to write it in the sky—I love you, I love everything about you, and I can't wait to see where our journey of love is headed. You are what my heart has always needed—you and me, together at home, two souls as one. There is no particular reason for me to think of you right now except that you are forever woven in my heart. . .You're the best thing that life has given me so far, and I know nothing else can replace your place in my heart. You are the complement of my life. I cannot imagine a single day without you. I love you. . ."

All the treasures and luxuries in the world would mean nothing without her. She is the jewel of my life. . . And our baby in heaven and our future children as well.

Married life is not easy as you thought but if you really love the person, hubby duties are easy. I can say that she is trying her best every single day to be a material wife. Well is already for me. My wife is perfect.

We're living at the house that I bought for her years ago. Mas pinalakihan namin iyon, of course my wife is the engineer.

I am living the best in my life everyday. I love how vocal she is if there's anything wrong that is bothering her. But right now, I just can't understand her.

Mood swings. My eyes widened as realization hits me. She is. . . pregnant?

"Ayoko nga kitang makita pero huwag kang umalis sa harapan ko."

"B-baby, what?"

"Hindi mo na ako mahal–"

"I do love you."

"I want santol, love. Tapos kainin mo lahat sa harapan ko. Meron sa ref."

Sinunod ko ang gusto niya. Confirmed. She is pregnant. Ganitong-ganito siya dati. I happily obeyed her. I peeled three big santols but she wants five so I peeled five.

She is just looking at me while I'm eating her fruits. Ako ang bumili nito kasi gusto niya raw kumain. But how come she wants me to eat these?

"It's done–"

Natigilan ako ng umiyak ito bigla. "B-bakit mo inubos?"

"H-huh? But, you said you want me to eat these while you were watching–"

"Hindi ka tatabi sa akin mamaya ha!"

"You can't do that to your husband, baby."

"Yes, I can!"

I am glaring at the ceiling. Masama ang loob ko habang naka-higa sa ibaba ng kama. Hintayin ko munang makatulog ang misis ko bago ko gapangin. And I did what I had planned.

"Hmm," she hummed and moved closer to me.

"Kahit taray-tarayan mo ako, ayos lang, hindi mag babago ang pagmahahal ko sayo. Lalo pa at madagdagan na tayo. See you soon, my little one."

I caress her cute stomach. Her features matured a little bit. Most of time when she's with me, lumalabas ang pagiging childish niya. Gusto niyang binibaby palagi. When morning came, I woke up without her on the bed. I heard some sobs from the bathroom that awoken me completely.

"Hey, is my baby alright?" Puno ng pag-aalala ang boses ko.

"Parang nangyari na sa akin 'to dati."

"Shhh. Look at me." Inayos ko ang buhok niya at pinahid ang mga luha. There's confusion in her face.

My poor baby. "Let's confirm it. Shall we go call our doctor?"

"Natatakot ako."

"I'm here. You don't need to be scared of. I will protect you no matter what.

"Okay, loveyy."

I bend down to kissed her lips. For about twenty-five minutes, the doctor has arrived. She started her thing and let my wife lay on the bed.

"What if hindi naman talaga ako pregnant, lovey?"

"So? We'll try and try. Hanggang sa magka-anak tayo. With or without child, I do still love you. My love for you will never change."

I gave her an assurance smile. Hindi niya binitawan ang kamay ko habang hinihintay namin ang resulta. But, I am expecting that she is pregnant. Wala akong sinayang. Lahat. Pinutok ko sa loob. Sinigurado ko na.

"Congratulations! Your wife is four weeks pregnant. Congratulations, Mrs. Aguas!"

My body weakend as my tears fell down to my cheeks.

"B-buntis ako. I'm pregnant! Narinig mo ba ang sinabi ni Doc? Love! I'm pregnant!"

I cried like a baby and hug her. Nasa leeg niya ang mukha ko ngayon. The doctor excused herself and let us take the moment.

"Are you happy?"

"Yes, fuck! I do! I'm so fucking happy. Thanks God for giving this such a blessing. We're having a baby again. I promise to take care of you this time. Hindi ako papayag na may mangyayari na namang masama sa anak natin. I won't let you experience that pain again. Never."

"Aww. Thank you and I love you so much. Salamat din sa sperm mo. Wala pa nga tayong isang buwan simula noong bumakod tayo, nakaubo na tayo."

"Why? Don't you want us to have a baby?"

"Gusto syempre! Mahal na mahal kita. And our baby. Dalawa na kami baby mo."

I am so damn lucky to have you in my life. I love you without knowing how, when, and from where. I love you without any problem or pride. I am fully devoted to you. I love you because I do not know any other way of loving but this, in which there is no you or me, which is so intimate that your hand upon my chest feels like mine, that when I fall asleep, it’s your eyes that close.

With your smile brighter than the sun and your eyes magnificent as the deep blue ocean, you can achieve everything you set in your mind. So smile because our future only gets brighter and better with time.

No words can explain how much you matters to me.

Ikaw palagi. Simula noon, hanggang ngayon. Si Alzera parin. It's always been her. Kung may iba man akong mamahalin, si Alzera at ang magiging anak namin iyon. Puno ng pagmamahal ang mga mata niya habang nakatingin sa akin. It's very genuine.

"Inlove ka na naman sa akin." She teased me.

"Hmm. Always been so inlove with you."

Alzera, my home. This is not an end but a new beginning with her. With our future children. Never in my life I have imagine that I would settle down not until she came. . . Binago niya ang pananaw ko sa buhay. And above all of these, I thank God for the opportunity to know you and get to love you. I owe Him all of these.

I'll take care of your daughter. I'll love her endlessly and infinity. Just like your love for us. Boundless and unending.

Sincerely yours,

Alzera's suitor, boyfriend, and husband.

_____________________________

Note: This is unedited basta ko nalang siya pinublish. I'm sorry for the grammatical errors and typos. Sending my greatest gratitude for the endless support of my first novel. (Not actually the first one kasi may story na ako dati dito sa watty and unfortunately it was deleted here on wattpad.)

Thank you so much, everyone! Sa walang sawang paghihintay sa updates ko. Mahal na mahal ko kayo. Hindi ko na hahabaan pa ang drama kasi marami pang upcoming stories. Kitakits!

See you in Wreck's story. 😉❤️

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

199K 1K 41
*MOVED IMAGINES TO TUMBLR* This book includes one-shots, preferences, smut-shots, and headcanons Female Reader x Character/Actor/Actress Main Fandoms...
1.3M 32.5K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
561K 10.5K 74
⭐️TOP FIVE IN ROMANCE & ACTION⭐️ ⭐️#1 in ACTION,MAFIA,FIGHTING⭐️ They call her Diavolul ei. Some don't mention her name in fear it will summon her, i...
4.1M 259K 100
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...