My Master (intersex x woman)

Por ReesaBabz

Emily Ivanov, a lowly farmer's daughter found herself between a rock and a hard place. It had been a few year... Mais

Chapter 1- The Queen.
Chapter 2 - Only the Beginning.
Chapter 3 - Run.
Chapter 4 - Storming the castle.
Chapter 5 - War wages on.
Chapter 6 - Herbal Tea.
Chapter 7 - V for...
Chapter 8 - Shadows
Chapter 9 - The East Wing
Chapter 10 - Surprise Visit
Chapter 11 - The fallen Queen.
Chapter 12 - The Witch.
Chapter 13 - Tragedy Strikes.
Chapter 14 - Bad to Worse
Chapter 15 - Blink Twice
Chapter 16 - Backup Plans
Chapter 17- Two Tales
Chapter 18 - Annabelle (Part 1)
Chapter 19- Annabelle (Part 2)
Chapter 20- Annabelle (Part 3)
Chapter 21- Gideon.
Chapter 22- A Ferocious Battle.
Chapter 23 - Euphoria
Chapter 25 -Smooth Sailing
Chapter 26- Cracks
*Quick Note*
Chapter 27- Flashbacks
All good things come to an end.
Epilogue.

Chapter 24 - Blame it on the Alcohol.

2.6K 126 18
Por ReesaBabz

The 'talk' did happen, but it mainly consisted of Annabelle letting the blonde know that she belonged to her—but Emily also had her demands.

"It's not up for discussion." The younger woman glared up at her frowning.
"Well, it's not like I had intentions anyway." Annabelle shrugged.

Emily let her know if they were 'dating' or in a relationship, she wouldn't accept the hybrid's promiscuous habits. There was no longer a reason for it.
"You wanted a child; you now have a son who is a terror at only three and a half months. I'm just letting you know; you've given me the freedom to make my own choices and if you fuck around, you'll find out."

Annabelle held her arms up in surrender. "I got it, Jesus."

Their dynamic has changed quite a bit over the past few months. It could be due to the way Annabelle felt about the blonde changing as well. The warmth that radiated in the pit of her stomach every time the woman was near, the feeling of completion when their little family was all together, she was happy.

Having Victoria back was another shock to the queen's system. She was grateful—but it made her aware. Annabelle became increasingly aware of just how quickly life and its circumstances could change. As fucked up as it may sound, losing Victoria that day—or rather, thinking that she did—helped Annabelle realize her true feelings for Emily.

The pain she felt for months thinking that their child wasn't hers, the jealousy she felt whenever someone so much as breathed around the blonde, the fear she'd felt at the thought of losing her for good...it all pointed to one thing.

Love.

Annabelle didn't think it was possible to fall in love once, but she had—with Victoria. And although their journey ended, she'd learnt so much from their relationship. Once again, the hybrid was face to face with the thing she feared most: being in love again.

The blonde nodded before excusing herself to go tend to their child who begun having a screaming fit in the next room. It was likely that the maid was trying to get him ready for the big event. Their son hated being changed, and it was quite possible that he hated being around anyone who wasn't his parents—Victoria being the only exception.

The newly official couple's outfits for the event were hanging neatly in their large closet. Annabelle removed the pant; it was black with golden accents down the legs. The expensive top that matched in design, with jewels down the collar fit perfectly—which was great considering it was tailor made.

She stared at the reflection in the full-length mirror. She looked different. Her cheeks were rosy, skin tanned and blemish free. Emily appeared beside her, Gideon fully dressed in his tiny gold and black suit.

"You need to hold your child while I get ready—he's scaring the maids."
Annabelle chuckled, taking the infant from her arms. His eyes were glowing red, a streak of tears were dried on his cheek. "Why is he my child when he's being naughty?"
"Because..." the blonde disappeared into the closet. "You're always naughty. He got that from you."

Annabelle rolled her eyes, grabbing a baby wipe from the pack and cleaning Gideon's face. He fussed before grabbing onto her pinky with his entire hand, squeezing with all his might. If he was a regular baby, it would have been cute. Him being a Hybrid meant that tiny squeeze felt like getting your finger slammed between a car door.

"Stop it." She chided him, her own eyes glowing red as well. Gideon innocently released her finger, looking off as if nothing happened.

He was smart—too smart. It was almost as if he'd lived that life before.

The blonde emerged from the closet a few minutes later, eyeing the two with their red eyes suspiciously. "I don't even want to know."

Emily wore a black, off the shoulder gown. It hugged her curves, but not to the point it would have been too revealing for its purpose. She had to lift the bottom slightly to walk without tripping over all the additional cloth.

"You look breathtaking." Annabelle breathed.

If this is how Annabelle acts when she's actually with someone, I could definitely get used to it, Emily thought.

They left the room, entering into the hallway where servants were walking back and forth, all to ensure everything was in its place and prepared for the festivities. Annabelle hadn't opened the Salvatore castle to the public in decades. After the death of both parents, and her relationship with her wife, she was less socially inclined.

She'd spent years working, leading, being Queen and didn't make time for much else. Despite the copious number of women, she'd been with since that time, they had never been more than hookups she used to keep herself sexually satiated.

Now, not only has she met a woman who touched her every being, but also birthed her a son—and that she decided, was more than worth the celebration. Five hundred people were chosen based on their records and history to attend the festivities at the castle. And for the first time, Annabelle would be...socializing amongst them for the evening.

As they neared the doors of the castle, she could see Emily visibly tense. She held the blonde's arm, tugging gently until they faced each other.

"Is everything alright?"
"Yes." She answered a bit too quickly. "I mean...I don't know. I've never done anything like this before. I'm new to this..." she motioned to the castle and then to Annabelle. "I mean—I grew up on a farm Annabelle. I just—"

The queen leaned, capturing her lips in a kiss that lasted only as long as Gideon allowed before he began fussing.

"Breathe, relax. I know we've done the act backwards, having the child before the relationship even started," Annabelle chuckled. "But we're together now, and that's what matters."

Victoria sprung above the surface of the ice-cold water she'd used to fill the tub. Her dark hair slick against her back as she tucked her knees to her chest. She had woken up from another nightmare earlier that morning that set her into immediate panic. Every night since her spontaneous resurrection, she was haunted in her dreams.

The wolf never mentioned it to anyone, and since she didn't have any of her usual sexual encounters, no one had any clue it was happening. That morning she jolted out of bed drenched in sweat at three-am like clockwork. It's always three-am. In the dream, she was being devoured by maggots and wild animals while buried in the woods. It felt beyond real to her, so real she could still hear the sound of her flesh tearing in the back of her mind constantly.

The only nights Victoria didn't dream were the nights she was blackout drunk. Unfortunately, that meant she overindulged quite often to keep the nightmares at bay. Cold baths were the only thing that kept her from losing her mind—kept her grounded.

She didn't want to burden anyone with her minor issues. The witch was finally sought out and killed months ago, a fitting end to the months they'd lived fighting for their lives. Annabelle was finally able to come to terms with her feelings for Emily, and their son was ushered into the world unharmed.

Victoria spent time with them both daily and could see how enamored they were. The Queen was finally happy again, and the last thing she wanted was to ruin that.

So, she suffered in silence.

After drying off, Victoria stood naked in the full-length mirror. Her hand traced the scar that ran across her abdomen. Whatever happened that day changed her; she just wasn't sure it was a change for the better.

Victoria slipped on a thong, pulling a silky red dress over her body. The straps were thin and it exposed quite a bit of her chest but she didn't care. She was no longer Annabelle's wife. She could breathe again without having the council—and Annabelle reminding her that she was royal.

She quickly curled the ends of her hair, fluffing the bundles before rushing out of the room. Imagine being late to an event you don't even have to leave your home for.

By the time Victoria descended the long staircase and joined the large crowd outside, Annabelle and her small family were already at the podium. For the first time in a long time, Victoria would see her ex-wife address the public about something that wasn't bad news or laws or civil matters. She was proud of the woman. She was proud of Annabelle for finding herself again—despite all the terrible things that's happened in the past.

The queen cleared her throat and the crowd silenced. About one hundred patrons were seated—they were the select few who would stick around for the intimate afterparty—while the others stood in neat rows, waiting for the Queen's address.

"Thank you all for coming. For those of you who will stick around, I'm grateful to call some of you family and friends. And to those of you who are simply here to hear me speak—I'm sorry," the crowd laughed. "and I promise to make it quick." She continued.

"As you all know, or at least would have heard by now, this past year we were at war. Most of you in the crowd today are human and I know there are still many who think the real enemies are the supernatural. I've been placed in a position of power for my entire life, and as a hybrid it's been the most difficult one. I not only have to protect you, the humans of this country, but the wolves, the vampires—everyone. I'm everyone's queen."

Victoria used the pause to shuffle to a seat at the table with a few of the Royal Pack Enforcers...and Tristan.

"I haven't been as welcoming as I should have been and I know your parents and grandparents wouldn't have had nice things to say about me—but that is in the past. I am your queen, and a massive part of that means tending to the needs of my people more than my own. I looked death in the eyes a few months ago and my only thought was, I'd rather die than have more of my people hurt, injured or even dead."

"All through this never-ending battle, our son grew in the womb. He's war survivor at only three and a half months." They all laughed. "But this celebration of his life is also a message to you, my people. As long as I'm Queen, you are protected, your needs will be met and there will be peace."

The crowd cheered; the applause echoed around the vast lands of the castle.

"And finally," Annabelle smiled, turning to Emily who held their child close. "I introduce you all to Prince Gideon Arthur Salvatore—and his mother Emily Ivanov."

A smile tugged at Victoria's lips. Tristan slid a glass of whisky over to her, a grin on his face as he pulled out a deck of cards.

"Welcome to the big boy's table."
She rolled her eyes, downing the glass in one go. "Get ready to lose all your pocket change gents."

Most of the tables were occupied with members of the pack and vampires high enough in the clan to be present. Each and everyone had a chance to congratulate Annabelle personally and share exchange kind words with Emily. Somewhere along the line, it had gotten late, and Gideon became fussy, clearly ready to be put to bed.

The couple were sitting at the table with Victoria, Tristan and the lead enforcers sharing laughs, drinking—so much drinking—before Emily excused herself for the rest of the night to take the prince in. Annabelle sat with the team at the table for another hour, playing a few grueling games of drunken poker. Victoria obviously won most of the games, quickly taking everyone for the cash they'd brought with them.

The crowd thinned and Annabelle bid the few who were scattered around goodbye, ordering the guards to ensure there were no stragglers before taking herself into the castle.

Victoria remained at the table with Tristan, the two still gambling and drinking the night away. She groaned as the man laid another full house on the table.

"Fuck my life." She handed him a small roll of cash before placing the bottle of whisky to her lips.

"I'm sorry to say, I'm coming back for every penny." He chuckled.

Victoria rolled her eyes, shuffling the deck, sharing the cards for another game of poker.
"How have you been?"
She stared blankly at him. "What do you mean?"
"How are you taking everything? I dunno...Emily, Annabelle, being alive?"

It felt like a loaded question. One Victoria wasn't too sure she even wanted to answer.
"I'm genuinely happy for them." she slurred a bit. "Being alive...I don't know. I've been feeling more and more like maybe I shouldn't be."

"If you weren't supposed to be here, you wouldn't be." He stared into her eyes, almost scaring the beast within her. "You've experience trauma, Victoria. It's okay not to be okay."

Not in the mood to talk anymore, she stood from the table, pushing the chair back with her legs. "I'm gonna head in."

It was as though while sitting, the alcohol hadnt reached it's full potential. As soon as Victoria stood, her mind was a whirling mess. Every step she took, she staggered.

At least...I'll sleep good tonight.

As she slowly climbed the staircase, she felt arms around her waist. The witch-hunter stood beside her, offering stability as they made their way up the stairs. "Thanks..." she whispered.

Sun blaring through the large Victorian windows startled the woman awake. She never slept with the curtains wide open. Her mouth was dry, head throbbing with every blink. Victoria made a move to get out of bed, only to be held down by a weight she'd only just noticed.

The weight of someone.

Realization hit her like a freight train.

"Tristan!" She whisper shouted. The man didn't move. "Tristan!" she shoved his shoulder.
He groaned beside her, blinking slowly with a frown on his face.

"You need to leave."
"Good morning to you too." His voice was raspy as he spoke.
"Nah, get out. And we never ever speak of this shit."
"Alright, Jeez," he staggered out of bed, butt naked.

Victoria looked away as he began dressing. She caught a glimpse of his member as he tugged his jeans on, and the sight made her nauseous. She decided at that point that she'd seek a therapist if she needed to but no more drinking.

Absolutely no more drinking. 

--

I don't know why i always get so blocked when i'm finally at the end of a book lol. But here we are, last few chapters on the way.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

86.1K 759 11
Emily Davis is the daughter of a witch and the stepdaughter of a werewolf. Her mate rejected her, leaving her heartbroken, so she goes to her aunt's...
47K 1.9K 22
Moving to a new place,Knight finds out that she's not the normal human kid she always thought she was. Turns out she's a werewolf and not just any we...
766K 24.7K 34
❝𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬, 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭, 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐦𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭.❞ they were feared. she was bullied...
219K 9.1K 31
The war was horrible. Disgusting. My kind wiping out all humans from the face of the earth. We were known as monsters. Werewolves. Unnatural. A freak...