my alpha crush is my bodyguar...

By aintATp

a #PhayuRain ABO au wherein - Rain Tangwai (o) once again caused ruckus in his P'Pai's bar, making his appa d... More

author's note.
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen. 🔞
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
twenty.
twenty-one.
twenty-two. 🔞
twenty-three.
twenty-four.
twenty-five.
twenty-six.
twenty-seven.
author's note.

nineteen.

2.1K 91 8
By aintATp

11pm | Tangwai's Mansion

Third Person's Point of View

The eldest alpha's ride home was peaceful yet you can feel the sadness that lingers inside the vehicle, all coming from the distress and anxiety in his scent.

All he wants to be right now is beside his youngest son who has suffered a lot and keep him safe and protected in their house, away from people's eyes.

What happened earlier tonight will be very difficult for him to forget and just by thinking about his dearest's traumatized expression a while ago really broke his heart, given that his youngest heir is one bubbly child.

"Khun, we're here." He was shaken out of his thoughts as he heard his driver spoke. He opened the car door and threw away his cigarette on the ground, stepping on it after slamming the door shut.

He made his way inside of their house and did not even bother to take off his coat. He wants to see how his Raindrop is doing right now so he headed to his bedroom, softly knocking at the door.

No response was heard from inside so he used his spare key to get inside the omega's bedroom. Once he got in, his anxiety and stress were suddenly replaced by relief and contentment as he saw how protective Phayu's hold is on his dearest son.

He quietly walked towards his son's bed to take a closer look on Rain's peacefully sleeping face. The elder felt his eyes blurring as tears formed on it, caressing the omega's hair. He sat beside the younger's bed as he continued to observe his son, not wanting to leave him again.

The older was startled as he heard a soft voice spoke, "Appa..?" He immediately tended to the omega as he watched him slowly get up from the bed.

"Appa's here, Raindrop. Sleep some more, hmm?" The alpha replied, shifting his gaze to Phayu who was awakened by Rain's sudden movement.

The younger alpha looked at him sleepily and gave him a small wai after realizing that he was with them. "Sawasdee khap, Uncle. I'm sorry for sleeping here in Rain's bedroom. I was just too tired a while ago." Phayu explained as he slightly stretched out his limbs before motioning to get up, but Rain's Appa stopped him.

"You don't have to apologize, Nong Phayu. It's alright. I'm sorry for barging in. I didn't know you guys were sleeping already. I'll take my leave now then. Good night, boys. Good night, my dear. Appa loves you." The older alpha said, giving a pat on his son's hair before turning his back at them to leave.

He immediately stopped in his tracks as he heard sniffles coming from the omega. "*sniff* A-appa.. *sobs* D-don't leave R-Rain.. Appa.." The alpha's heart felt heavy once again as he heard his son's cries. He headed towards him once again and hugged the distressed omega, calming him down with his pheromones.

"Shh, my dear. Appa will not leave you, okay? I'm here. Don't cry, hmm? I will not leave anymore. I will stay here in your room, sounds good to you?" Asked Rain's Dad, earning a lazy nod from the omega. The alpha cooed at the younger's actions. "Aigoo, my little son. Don't worry, Raindrop. No one can hurt you now. You have me, your P'Pai, and Nong Phayu. We'll protect you no matter what happens, okay? We love you, dear."

Rain sobbed into his father's clothes as he hugged him back tightly, not planning to let go. Phayu was just watching them, slightly tearing up as well with the sight in front of him. His hand was on the omega's back, gently caressing it to comfort the latter. It made the younger alpha's heart happy as he sees how much Rain is loved and cherished in their household just like he does.

The omega's sniffles slowly died down as he looked up to his Appa's face. "Appa.." He called. The older made a 'hmm?' sound in response.

"You stink." Rain suddenly blurted out as he scrunched his nose, making both alphas laugh in delight. They felt relieved that Rain has calmed down and was in the mood for joking now. "Hmph, I'm serious! You smoked that cigarette again, didn't you? Now, you stink Appa! I told you I hate how it smells!" The omega whined, earning another chuckle from the older.

"Sorry, dear. I forgot. I wanted to clear my mind a while ago so I smoked one. Only one! Don't worry, I will take a shower first before sleeping here, okay?" The older replied as he pinched both of his son's cheeks.

"Hmph, you better! You stinky old man!" Rain pouted and both alphas laughed again. "By the way, I haven't seen P'Pai since a while ago.. where is he?" He added, pouting his lips more.

The older alpha looked at Phayu, waiting for his response. "Well, ba- I mean, Nong.. because of earlier, P'Pai was the one who dropped off Ple in their hou—" The omega's eyes widened and the scent of his distress spiked up once again.

"Oh no, P'Phayu! Ple! I forgot about Ple! Where is she!? Oh no.. I need- I can.. I want to-" Rain panicked as he continuously blurted out his words but was stopped by Phayu who's hands are now on his face, calming him down.

"Shh.. shhh, Rain. It's okay. Don't panic. Ple is safe now, okay? She was dropped off by Pai a while ago, the same time when we got home. She's with her brother now so you don't have to worry anymore. Breathe, Rain. Breathe." The alpha caressed Rain's face as he softly explained to him.

The omega nodded and went in for a hug to which his alpha happily gave back. Rain's Appa just watched as the scene in front of him unfolded, feeling relieved that Phayu was able to comfort his son easily.

He cleared his throat as the couple looked at him shyly. 'Haa, my Raindrop's clearly in love.' He thought to himself as he mentally fake cried. "Phayu is right, dear. You don't have to stress yourself anymore about your friend. She's safe, just like you. Your brother is probably with Sky right now and will be back tomorrow. Calm down now, hmm?" The alpha calmly said, looking at his son fondly.

"Okay, Appa.." Rain shyly replied, still not looking back at the older. 'Hmm.. something smells fishy between these two. I have to find out what it is.' The older thought to himself as he just smiled at Rain in return.

"Then, I'll take a shower now, dear. I promise I'll be back later once I'm done, okay?" His Dad said before kissing Rain's hair. The omega just nodded at him, ears still red.

The oldest made his way outside of Rain's bedroom and once the couple heard the door shut, they let out a relieved sigh and laughed right after.

"Phew, that was awkward." Said Rain, still embarrassed at the idea of forgetting his Appa's presence as he hugged Phayu. The alpha laughed and nodded in agreement.

"That's okay, baby. I think Uncle didn't get the idea. After all, it's just been hours since we became a couple." Phayu replied, sweeping away strands of Rain's hair from the omega's face. "Let's get you changed first, hmm? It must've been so uncomfortable for you, baby."

Rain obliged and with the help of his alpha, he washed his body and changed into more comfy clothes. The alpha just mentally cursed and prayed for himself as he helped Rain dress up into his silk pajamas, not wanting to open up the trauma of the omega about earlier.

After washing up, the both of them let out a giggle as they heard Rain's stomach growl. The younger shyly looked at Phayu before saying, "Phi, I'm hungry."

With no hesitation, the alpha suddenly got up from the bed and scooped up the omega in his arms like a child. Both of them went downstairs and headed to the kitchen.

"Stay here, baby. I'll make you something to eat, okay? Oh, and how about Uncle? What food does he like?" The older asked, looking for ingredients in the mansion's pantry.

"Yay! P'Phayu will cook!" Rain exclaimed as his feet moved excitedly. "Appa likes Italian cuisine, Phi. His favorites are truffle pasta and mushroom risotto." The alpha nodded in respons as he put on the apron and heard a gasp from his omega. "Wow! My boyfriend is so handsome!" Rain giggled.

Phayu blushed at the sudden compliment but gave the omega a wink and a flying kiss. Rain jokingly caught it with his hands as he kissed it as if he was kissing Phayu back. "Cute boy. Behave. Wait for me to finish, okay?"
The omega just nodded cutely in response, earning a small smile from Phayu.

Rain placed his elbows on the table as he put his face on his hands. 'I'm so lucky! I've got the most handsome, responsible, and reliable alpha ever! I can't believe he's my boyfriend now! So cool!' The omega thought to himself as he watched Phayu with sparkling eyes, scent turning sweet as he thinks of his boyfriend.

The omega continued to stare at his boyfriend who is now doing his magic in their kitchen. He thinks that if Phayu wasn't a fancy garage owner, he'll make a perfect chef who's the head in an expensive restaurant. 'Haa, how did I get to bag him like this? Will this be my everyday view in the morning or evening? Will I get to see him in aprons every single day, cooking for me? Kyaaah! My boyfriend is so capable of everything! Not only he's my chef, he also happens to be my bodyguard, my tutor, and a rich man who owns different branches of his fancy garage in some parts of Thailand! Eomma, Appa, I am definitely going to marry this man some day!' The omega daydreamed as he continued to ogle at his alpha who's looking very hot and cool at the same time.

His daydreaming was cut off when someone beside him cleared their throat. "Ehem, ehem." It was his Appa who is now sitting beside him since God knows when. The omega was taken aback of the alpha's presence and mentally scolded himself for not being able to sense it. He looked at his Appa, embarrassed.

"It stinks in here." The older suddenly said, covering his nose. Rain, on the other hand, was confused. 'Huh? But I can't smell anything..?' He sniffed himself and furrowed his brows, not knowing the source of the unpleasant smell.

"It's because all I can smell is love in the air." His Dad laughed loudly at his own joke, earning a whine from the now blushing Rain.

"Appa~ Stop it! And.. and, who's in love, huh? Me? No! There's no one who's in love here!" He knows he's caught as his tone went three octaves higher than usual.

The older alpha gave a suspicious look to his son who's now blushing furiously, not wanting to meet his Appa's gaze. "Haa, my little baby is now a grown up. He has a boyfriend now. While me, I will grow old alone in this house with no one to tend to." He fake cried, earning an eye roll from Rain.

"So what if I have a boyfrie— WAIT WHAT!? Appa! H-how did you know?!" Rain exclaimed, gaining the attention of the alpha who's cooking in the kitchen.

His Dad just gave him a shrug in response, acting all cool while Rain just stood there, scandalized. 'How in the hell did Appa know about my relationship with P'Phayu? It's been 2 hours since we've been boyfriends. Is my Appa secretly a mind reader? Oh no, what about my thoughts about P'Phayu!? Has he read them already? What do I do? What do I do?' The omega panicked in his thoughts before feeling the comforting hands of his alpha.

"My dear, your face says it all. Also, I'm your Dad. I can easily read you, you know? Aside from that, you guys were acting so lovey dovey a while ago. How could I not know? And if you're thinking that I won't approve, then you're wrong, Raindrop. Ever since you told me and your brother about your feelings for Nong Phayu, I have supported you. Plus, I'm glad my plan worked. Hehe, it's one of the reasons why I agreed to have Phayu as your bodyguard. It's for you to get together with him! Haa, I'm so tired of your whining about your feelings for him. Did you know, Nong Pha—" Rain immediately went into action and covered his Appa's mouth. He glared at the alpha, signaling him to stop talking.

"Appa, I think it's time for you to sleep, don't you think? Old people should sleep early, Appa. Don't you think so too, P'Phayu?" The omega spoke, still glaring at his Dad.

"Hmm? I don't think so, baby. Plus, I need to talk to Uncle too. Also, I cooked for him. We don't want to waste the food." Phayu innocently said as the older alpha laughed after he placed Rain's hand down.

"That's right, Nong Phayu. See, my dear? Even your boyfriend agrees with me." The older alpha teased, making Rain huff and puff again.

The omega stomped his feet as he glared at both alphas. "Haa, alphas are really dumb. You, P'Phayu! Go back in the kitchen! My food is waiting! And you, Appa! You sit there quietly!" Phayu and Rain's Dad immediately obliged, not wanting to anger the omega more.

Rain glanced at his Dad sharply as the older alpha gulped. He really reminds him of his late wife. Rain's Eomma is really strict like the younger omega. Both of their gazes scare the shit out of Prapai and the older.

A few moments later, Phayu walked to the dining table, holding two plates. He placed the carbonara in front of Rain while served the truffle pasta for the older. He went back to the kitchen to get the mushroom risotto and his carbonara as well.

Rain's eyes went from stormy to sparkling as he saw the dishes that were served by his boyfriend. He fell in love with the alpha even more as he followed the alpha's movements with his gaze. Phayu motioned him to eat his food before it gets cold. Rain obliged.

Rain ate his food in delight, savoring every bite of his carbonara. In his mind, Phayu's cooking is better than any of the fancy meals that he had in restaurants. He happily ate his food, unaware of the fond looks that both alphas are giving him.

As clumsy as Rain is, he doesn't notice the pasta sauce on the side of his lips as he ate like a child. Phayu showed a small smile before taking the towel cloth before wiping Rain's mouth. The omega blushed at the gesture and silently thanked his alpha. Phayu patted his omega's head and continued to eat his meal.

While being lovey dovey with each other, they didn't notice the fond looks that Rain's Dad was giving them. The older feels happy as he sees how the other alpha takes care of his youngest. His heart feels full as he sees himself and his wife in the young couple. In the past, he was also as whipped as Phayu when it comes to their omegas. He shook out his thoughts as he took another bite of the truffle pasta that the latter has made for him.

"Wow, Nong. You really are talented. I really like this one. Where did you learn how to cook?" The older said before taking another bite of his food. Impressive was an understatement for him. Phayu is really an incredible cook.

The sudden compliment made Phayu shy. "Oh, thank you, Uncle. I- I'm glad you liked it. It was my Mom. Ever since I was young, she already sensed that I had a talent for cooking so she decided to teach me. That's when I slowly learned and tried to cook different meals by my own. But, since I had to take care of our main business, I wasn't able to focus on cooking so I just had it as one of my hobbies." Phayu explained, giving a small smile to the older.

"I'm really proud of you, Nong. Now, you've made me approve of you more! I won't be worried about this cheeky boy anymore since he has you now. So, don't be shy around me starting from now on, okay? Call me Pa." The older sincerely smiled at his son's boyfriend. At that time, Phayu felt like all his worries disappeared and felt more confident about being the omega's boyfriend. He wai'd at the older as a sign of gratitude and respect.

Rain, on the other hand, smiled at the sight of his Dad approving of his first boyfriend. He couldn't help but tear up at their heartwarming interaction and stood up from his seat to hug his Appa. He feels so lucky to have a father like his Appa and wouldn't trade him for anything in the world. The omega cried in his father's arms as he hugged him tightly. The older hugged his son back as he comforted him, thinking that the boy is upset. "Aigoo, my Raindrop. Why are you crying, hmm? Are you okay? Do you need anything?"

Rain shook his head as he parted from his Dad, looking like a child who just lost his candy. The omega wiped his tears with his arms before saying, "Thank you, Appa *sobs* You.. You are the best Appa in t-the whole world *sniffs* Thank you for supporting m-me and accepting u-us *cries harder*" The omega cried as he hid behind his hands. The older alpha engulfed his youngest son once again to calm him down.

"Okay, I understand, my dear. Don't cry naa-? I don't want to see you crying again. You don't have to thank Appa, silly boy. It's my responsibility as your Dad to love and support you for everything. Haa, my baby Rain is back. Look at what you did, Nong Phayu. You are making this boy emotional." Rain's Dad joked as he tried to lift the mood, still hugging his son. Phayu just looked at them with a wide smile plastered on his face.

As soon as Rain pulled away from the hug, his Dad immediately wiped his tears and his nose. In his mind, he might look like a crying kitten right now but he is truly grateful for his Appa.

The older gave Rain a kiss on his forehead and guided the omega back to his seat beside Phayu. Rain's cries slowly quieted down as he took another bite of his carbonara. Both alphas mentally sighed in relief as the omega calmed down.

After finishing their food, Phayu asked the omega about what he wants to do in which Rain replied with pointing his finger to their living room. The alpha immediately understood what he meant and informed the older that Rain wants to watch a movie with them. The older alpha agreed, wanting to be with his son for the rest of the night and make him forget about the awful things that happened in the same day.

The three of them headed to the living room with Rain being carried by Phayu. It has become one of their habits and as long as the omega is happy with it, then the alpha would willingly do it for him every single time. He placed the omega on the couch as he set up for their movie marathon night.

Since they just ate a very fulfilling dinner, Phayu just served them drinks. He made an iced chocolate drink for the omega while he served wine for him and the older alpha. Their movie night started after Rain picked out a James Bond film.

The couple sat at the center part of the living room, aligned with the television while the older sat by himself with only pillows beside him. The omega snuggled closer to his alpha from the beginning of the movie as Phayu low-key scented him, comforting Rain.

The whole movie night was full of reactions from Rain as he tends to get worked up while watching. The sounds and reactions that he did made both alphas adore him more as they find the omega's actions adorable.

After finishing their first movie, Rain chose another action film which was a Fast and Furious movie.

As expected of the omega, he fell asleep in the middle of the movie as he leaned on his alpha who's afraid to make small movements, not wanting to wake up the sleeping omega. Luckily, the older alpha noticed Phayu struggling and helped him turn off the movie. "Do you need help in carrying him upstairs, son?" Asked Rain's Dad but Phayu shook his head in response.

"It's okay, Uncle- I mean, Pa. I don't want to wake him up so I'll probably just guard him as he sleeps here. If you want, you can sleep now, Pa." The younger alpha whispered as he placed gentle taps on Rain's legs.

"Aow, you guys will sleep here? Then, I better sleep here as well. I don't want to leave my Raindrop. Wait here, I'll get you some pillows and a blanket, okay?" The alpha immediately went upstairs and didn't wait for Phayu to respond. The younger just let him be and continued rocking his body gently like he was carrying a baby.

A few moments later, Rain's Dad came down with 3 pillows in his hands and a thick blanket. He helped Phayu to settle down on the couch, placing a pillow behind his back and covered the both of them with a blanket. Meanwhile, he also laid down on the couch and made himself comfortable.

Time quickly passed by and it's almost 1am already. The oldest between the three was the last one to fall asleep and noticed that the couple was already peacefully sleeping on the couch.

As he was about to sleep, his phone suddenly dinged. He sighed in relief as he read the message that he got and smiled to himself.

Khun Jeng
Good evening, boss. I apologize
for messaging this late but I just
want to tell you that the Tiong's
mansion has been burned down
successfully. Our team double-
checked if the family was already
gone and we're 100% sure that
they are. That's all for today's report,
I'll see you tomorrow, boss.

Boss
Well done, Khun. Send my
regards to your team. I will all
give you bonuses for this. Don't
be late for tomorrow.

Relief washed over the older as he stared at his son who is now resting. Finally, the people who tried to hurt his precious Raindrop were already gone. He promises to himself that he would never let anything harmful happen to his youngest again.

He smiled contentedly and place his phone on the small table. Tiredness slowly took over his senses as he felt drowsy and sleepy at the moment. The older didn't fight the feeling and let his body be engulfed by sleep, his heart feeling full and contented for the night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.7K 1.1K 23
It's an omegaverse werewolves story of Theerapanayakul family young couple PhayuRain and PrapaiSky with their interaction as enemies to falling in lo...
113K 5.3K 49
Hate to Love story... Payu is a son of a rich family but in order to pursue all his properties and the company his late grandfather had made a rule t...
75.2K 2.8K 26
A fanfiction about sky praphai, phayu and rain... cos I can't get over them. If you are a fan of Lita couples,you can check other stories as well on...
226K 8.7K 58
"Let me go!!! I don't sleep with anyone except my future alpha! " yelled the omega fiercely staring into the eyes of the alpha. . . . . "Do you...