The Little Girl goes to Camp...

By Dolphinheart99

Jurassic World's brand-new adventure camp called Camp Cretaceous has finally arrived. A fun place to do amazi... More

Characters Info
Camp Cretaceous
Meeting the Campers
Secrets
Scavenger Hunt Gone Wrong
Activities and Suspicion
The Cattle Drive
Secrets and Truths
The Truth Revealed
Where Evil Lurks
A Trip Gone Wrong
Mystery Island I
Mystery Island II
Terror of the Night
Captured
The Calvary has Arrived
Chaos on the Island
Once Fallen Shall Rise Again
Good Shall Rise but Evil Still Lurks

A Picnic with the Hybrids

579 10 5
By Dolphinheart99

The campers were at a huge lake in Jurassic World. They got their swimsuits on while Dark and the counselors prepared the picnic blanket while the campers got to know the Scorpios Rex Siblings. So far, the two new hybrids were still getting used to the outside world, exploring, smelling new scents, and looking at a tree as one of its leaves falls to the ground. They don't know why these hybrids are different compared to the other hybrids, but they seem to be more focused on the little things around them. Now, they are just staring at their reflections in the water, blinking from time to time.

"So...are they gonna stare at their reflection or what?" Kenji asked, looking at Scorpina and Toxiclaw.

"It's their first time out of the lab, they are very curious about this world." Dark said, still in her Danica disguise. "They're very curious about the littlest things."

"They almost act like small kids seeing something new." Yaz said, looking at Scorpina and Toxiclaw.

"Kind like Val and Celestia," Kendall said, looking towards the two little girls, playing with Spinny, Stiggy, and Redford.

"Pretty much," Dark said with a shrug, "And don't worry, you guys are not gonna babysit them. Wu and Archie are on their way here to keep an eye on them."

"Okay, since that's taken care of, let's go have some fun picnic time!" Dave cheered with a grin before looking at Scorpina and Toxiclaw. "By the way, they're not gonna cause trouble, right?"

"Like I said, they're calm now, they just want to explore and learn their new world." Dark assures them. "Heck, you can teach them things like swimming or-"

"Can they swim?" Val asked her guardian.

"I don't know, Wu said they have DNAs of various poisonous fishes." Dark said to them, getting the counselors and newcomers attention.

"Wait, how many poisonous fish DNAs are in them, exactly?" Brooklynn asked fearfully.

Dark rubs her chin and thinks, "Hmmm...don't know, let me see...they have the DNAs of a scorpionfish, zebrafish, lionfish, and stonefish. So...probably four or more hidden DNAs in them, I mean, there are other poisonous fish in the Scorpaenidae family."

"Oh, mama..." Ben mutters in fear.

"Relax, just stay away from their spiky tails and you'll be fine," Dark assures them.

"And you sure they can swim?" Val asked in concern.

"Well, the secrets are in their DNA," Dark said to them.

"Meaning?" Yaz asked.

"Meaning they'll learn how to swim by their instincts." Dark said to them.

Kenji scoffs and strolls towards the lake, "Instincts, Schmitincts, I'll show them real pro how it's done." Kenji boasted as he prepared to jump in the lake after he stretched. "Now, first of all you have to-AH!"

Kenji was cut off when Assassin whacked him with his tail, sending the rich teen flying and crashing into the water, creating a big splash in the process. Kenji soon resurfaces with a loud gasp, panting as he was flabbergasted on what the heck just happened. But he slowly realizes who was the perpetrator as he glared towards the Assassin while the rest, minus Dark (who was busy smirking), laughed at his misfortune. Butler, Brooklynn's new A.I. Phone recorded the whole thing and would help Brooklynn edit it later.

"NOT COOL!" Kenji yelled at the red Spino hybrid, who snorted at him.

"Assassin said he was helping you!" Val called out between laughs.

"HOW WAS THAT HELPING?!" Kenji exclaims, swimming back to shore.

Dark snickers at him. "Well, Wu and Archie said that Assassin has a twisted sense of humor. And it's kinda funny watching him torment his victims."

"Victims?!" Kenji exclaimed, grabbing the towel that Val provided, as he wiped himself dry.

"Did I say victims? I meant prey." Dark corrected with a wicked grin.

"WHAT!?"

"She's just messing with you, Kenji. And like Assassin, Danica has her own sense of twisted humor." Kendall said, calming the Asian teen down. "For now, let's just enjoy this day."

Everyone agreed and enjoyed the day. Assassin and Hunter teach the Scorpios Rex Siblings to get in the water and allow their instincts to help them swim, and it worked. Thanks to their Scorpion Fish DNA, the Scorpios Rex Siblings were able to swim naturally, slowly but surely. The campers, minus Kenji, soon join in, along with the hybrids, except for Steven the Stegoceratops, he was sleeping on the grass, next to the picnic blanket. Butler records their activity. Brooklynn worries that Butler would short circuit, but the A.I. Cellphone assures that he will be fine because he is waterproof, much to Brooklynn's joy.

They enjoy swimming around with the hybrids, and occasionally enjoy Kenji being pushed back to the water, and this time it was Spinny the Spinoraptor. When Kenji was submerged into the water, the first thing he saw was Toxiclaw the male Scorpios Rex, who was staring at him face to face. Kenji lets out a scream as bubbles escape from his mouth. He quickly swims up to the surface while Toxiclaw just watches him clumsily swimming up. Once Kenji resurfaces, he lets out a loud gasp before he swims away screaming when Toxiclaw soon resurfaces as well and decides to follow the screaming teen around. It was very amusing to watch. Well, to them at least, as Kenji desperately tries to swim away. Ivy, even though she enjoyed this, decided to help him, for once. Using her claws, she picked up the screaming teen and took him back to land. There, she plops him down before returning to the water to play with the others.

"Enjoying your swim?" Dark asked, looking at the exhausted Kenji.

"Why does everything bad happen to me?" Kenji whines, slumping on the ground.

"I have many reasons, but I doubt you would listen." Dark said to Kenji, who responded with a groan.

Just then, they heard a jeep honking, causing everyone to stop on what they were doing to see a jeep coming their way, stopping a few feet, and the people inside came out. Inside were Own, Barry, Wu, Archie, and Allison Miles.

"Uncle Owen!" Val and Celestia cheered happily, swimming out of the water before running towards their uncle.

Grinning, Owen kneels-down and accepts their embrace, ignoring the water on them. "Oh! How's my nieces doing? I hope you two are staying out of trouble."

Both girls giggled and shook their heads, "No, Uncle Owen!"

"So, what brings you guys here? We know what those guys are doing." Dark points towards the three scientists, "But you and Barry, not so much."

"Well, we heard that you guys were having a picnic, so we decided to come along and make some barbecue." Owen said with a grin as Barry took out a grill from the jeep. "Now, who wants some steaks?"

"Oh! I want medium rare please!" Sammy said, coming out of the water.

"Ya got it!" Owen said before noticing the two Scorpios Rexes coming out of the water. "So...how are they holding up?"

"So far so good, they didn't cause any trouble, apart from sneaking out from their enclosure and scaring the daylights on the campers." Dark listed out the things that Scorpina and Toxiclaw did on their escape.

Owen chuckles as he helps Barry set up the grill, "Well, what do you expect? They're intelligent, and know many ways to make a great escape plan."

"Yeah, like how they were able to break through the steel walls and dig through it." Dark said to them.

"True, and this is why we're going to check on them to see if they have any injuries." Wu said to Dark.

"Great, while you do that, I'll start making the steaks, some hotdogs, and burgers. And don't worry, Val, I brought some veggie burgers and soy meats." Owen said to Val in assurance, knowing his niece is a vegetarian.

Val smiles at her uncle happily before he takes out a lighter and turns out, creating a small flame. And upon seeing that small flame, the two Scorpioses were fixated on it, like they were drawn to it. They went towards the small flame with wide eyes, unaware of the strange stare that was given to them as they were captivated by the small fire.

"Are they...okay?" Sammy asked, suddenly concerned at the hybrids.

"I think...they're drawn to the small flame on Owen's lighter." Archie said, watching as the two Scorpioses stare at the flame in a trance-like state.

"They're like moths to a flame." Dark said, looking at Scorpina and Toxiclaw, who were preoccupied at the small flame in Owen's hand, following it whenever Owen moved it.

"Is this...normal?" Ben asked in confusion, watching as Scorpina and Toxiclaw followed the moving flame.

"Not sure, this is kinda new to us." Archie said to them.

"Maybe it's due to their scorpionfish DNA that they are attracted to the flame." Dark suggested, getting looks from the group. "What? Fishes are attracted to bioluminescence aka light. And in which case, fire is like light, they are attracted to it."

"Yeah, but bioluminescent can be used as lures. The only one usually uses it are anglerfish." Archie said.

"I thought bioluminescence only attracts fish, not...you know, hybrid dinosaurs?" Darius said, trying to find the right words.

"Well, actually, it may also affect people and dinosaurs too." Wu said as he told them the reason, "We get vitamin D from sunlight. There's sunburn and strobe lights can make people ill."

"True, but since both Scorpina and Toxiclaw are attracted to light or better yet fire, they're easily distracted." Dark said to the group.

"Hey, Owen, try to turn off the fire." Barry suggested it to his friend.

Shrugging his shoulders, Owen did so and turned off the fire. And upon doing so, the Scorpios Rex Siblings snapped out of their trance and looked around, wondering what's going on. Curious of their action, Owen turns on the lighter again, causing the two hybrid siblings to snap out from their trance, looking around, wondering what just happened. Everyone was surprised by this as Owen turns on the lighter again, causing both Scorpina and Toxiclaw to fall into a trance again. Owen turns it off and the hybrid siblings snapped out. Owen did it about five more times until Dark stopped him.

"Okay, that's enough, Uncle Owen." Dark said to him, who stops fooling around and the hybrid siblings snapped out of it yet again. "Since that theory of the Scorpios Rex is known to be distracted by fire is debunked, let's start the barbeque. But first...what's that!" Dark suddenly pointed at the sky, causing everyone, including the adults and hybrids, to look up at her direction.

As they were distracted, Dark lit up the grill, allowing it to heat up, so Owen could start cooking. When the group saw nothing, they turned back to the grill and were surprised to see it heating up. "Oh, look at that, the grill is already heated up, start cooking, Uncle Owen, we have a lot of mouths to feed. Literally." Dark said, looking towards the hybrid carnivores.

And with that, Owen started cooking while Barry and Archie fed the hybrids their meal, except Steven. He was grazing the field with Bumpy and Stiggy. Suddenly, both Scorpina and Toxiclaw lifted their heads up, tilting them to their side as they heard something. Getting up, the two hybrid siblings went towards the jungle, getting everyone's attention. Val tries to call them, but they don't listen to her as they venture into the jungle.

"Where're they going?" Sammy asked.

"I don't know, but I have a feeling they heard something." Dark said as she headed towards their direction. "I better find out what it is."

"Can we come?" Val asked, holding Celestia's hand.

Dark shrugs her shoulders, "Sure, anyone else?" She looks at the group of campers.

"Me! Me! I wanna come!" Hudson got up and ran towards them. The rest of the campers, minus Kenji, also wanted to come along, as they went towards Dark. She assures the adults that she'll watch them since she is capable of doing so.

"There's no way, I'm going to follow those poisonous menaces." Kenji with his arms crossed and his head turned away.

"Suit yourself." Dark said as she and the campers were already walking towards the jungle along with Redford, Stiggy, and Bumpy. "Have fun with Assassin and Ivy!"

"Wait, what?" Kenji suddenly turns pale when both older siblings come on both Kenji's side, letting out growls that scare the living daylights out of Kenji. Terrified, Kenji got up and ran towards the group, screaming, "Wait! Don't leave me with these guys!" Much to the amusement of the adults.

After he catches up with the group, they all follow Scorpina and Toxiclaw through the jungle, watching them looking around the area. Like they were searching for something. Butler records them for Brooklynn website, as well as taking some pictures of nearby herbivores. As they continued onwards, Brooklynn asked what the hybrids were looking for until they heard music close by. Dark recognized it as Tchaikovsky, Swan Lake.

"Is that...music?" Darius asked curiously.

"If it is, it sounds boring." Kenji said blandly, finding the music boring.

"I know this music. I heard it all the time when my little sisters were watching Swan Lake." Sammy said as she recognized the song.

"You're right, Sammy, it is Swan Lake. This music piece was made by Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky in 1877, very popular." Dark explains to them.

"But...who's playing it?" Brooklynn asked.

:Over here, Ms. Brooklynn! Someone is dancing over here.: Butler called out to her and the others, as he hovers near the undergrowth with Scorpina and Toxiclaw going through it. They followed close behind until they were under the two hybrids, whose heads were hovered above them. Right in front of them was a huge clearing. And in the center, they saw Destiny, the energy using/shapeshifting experiment, was dancing gracefully through the field. Everyone, minus Dark, awed at Destiny's ballet skills as she glides through the field with no problem.

"Wow...I didn't know that she was a ballerina!" Sammy said in awe.

"I thought she was a circus performer or something?" Kenji asked, gesturing to the strange girl.

"She is, but her mother was a dancer in the circus." Dark said as she recalled some files and data that she recovered from Mortem's computer. "Her mother, Dahlia, was the best dancer in Circus Phantasticus, given the stage name, Swan, for she is beautiful and graceful as a swan. Destiny is dancing to remember her mother. After all, she did lose her in a very young age, before...you know."

"Oh...that." Brooklynn said sadly, recalling from her explanation yesterday that Destiny lost her entire family by a fire.

"Yeah...it was a traumatic thing to happen to Destiny. To forget her trauma, she performs aerial acrobatics or dancing, it helps keep her mind at ease." Dark explains to them.

"Uh-huh, Destiny always dances on fields, because she remembers her mommy dancing on the fields." Val added.

The newcomers were shocked to hear this as they pitied Destiny to have suffered like that. Speaking of Destiny, the experimental girl continues dancing gracefully to the music that was being played on the speaker. Jester the Capuchin Monkey was standing next to it, watching his owner dance to the beautiful music. As Destiny danced, she saw a glimpse of her memories of her mother, dancing through the field with a beautiful smile and her warm brown eyes looking at her. Destiny missed her mother, and her entire family. Dancing was the only way she could remember them. Destiny reached out her hand, imagining that her mother was reaching out to her, but soon vanished when she closed her hand. Destiny slowly brought her fist to her heart and hugged it close, trying to remember her mother's warmth, she missed her mother's embrace, and she wanted her back. The song soon ended and Destiny just stood there, holding her fist close to her chest, ignoring the gentle claps that the campers, minus Kenji, were doing. Soon, Dark walked over to Destiny, still looking down, and placed a gentle hand on her shoulder.

"Come on, Dest, let's go to the picnic. There are grilled cheese sandwiches, your favorite." Dark said to Destiny.

Without a word, Destiny's only response was a nod before looking at Jester. The monkey sees her and quickly grabs the speaker and carries it over to her and climbs on Destiny's shoulder. The girl follows Dark and the campers, along with the hybrids, back to the picnic, where they just finished making the food. Everyone digs in. Val enjoys the tofu hotdogs, she doesn't mind others eating meat, but to her, she doesn't want to eat meat. Destiny eats some sandwiches while Jester takes some fruits. Scorpina and Toxiclaw were fascinated by the food and kept eating a lot, I mean a lot, heck. They even ate almost all of the sandwiches like chicken, PB&J, and grilled cheese. Poor Kenji, he was trying to eat in peace, but the two Scorpios Rex siblings were bothering him by trying to get the last of the grilled cheese sandwich from his hands. Kenji attempted to try to get his food out of the Scorpioses' reach, but it was futile as Toxiclaw got the sandwich when Scorpina uses her head to push Kenji down, allowing her brother to steal the sandwich, much to Kenji's annoyance and the amusement of others.

"Come on! Why don't you get her sandwich?!" Kenji points towards Destiny, who was eating her cheese sandwich.

However, upon hearing his words, Destiny snaps at his direction, eyes glowing red as she lets out a feal growl and slowly emitting a deadly aura that is invisible to the human eyes. But for Dark, Val, Celestia, and hybrids, they can see her aura. Both Scorpina and Toxiclaw quickly back away from Destiny while Kenji becomes terrified by this.

"Yeah...forgot to tell you, don't try, and steal her food, or else she'll tear you to pieces, like, literally." Dark warns Kenji, who gulps in fear as he regrettably realizes that he shouldn't have said those words.

"I take it she doesn't share?" Yaz asked, taking a bite of her sandwich.

"To those who are her friends, but the ones she doesn't trust yet...they should start running." Dark said with a hint of warning.

"Got it." Yaz said as the others nodded in agreement.

After they had their fill, the campers talked around the lake while the adults had some conversation. While Wu, Archie, and Allison study the hybrids, especially the Scorpios Rex siblings. Dark was with the campers, chatting with them at the lake while Destiny was floating on the river with a blank expression while Jester was napping on her stomach.

"Hey, Danica? Can I ask you something?" Darius asked Dark.

Dark, who has her feet resting in the water, looks at him, "Yeah?"

"Since Destiny is living here...who's her caretaker or...guardian? If she has any." Darius asked the demonic guardian in disguise.

Dark hums as she glanced towards the adults talking before back to the campers. They were curious about who Destiny's caretaker was. Since they know about some things, like Uberto, Mantah Corp's evil plan, experiments, and Kendall being an alien...meh, what the heck?

"If I tell you, you guys better keep it a secret." Dark said to them in a serious tone.

Hearing this, Butler quickly stops recording and hovers above Brooklynn's lap while the rest of the campers nodded in understanding, promising to keep it a secret. Nodding in approval, Dark tells them about who Destiny's guardian is.

"As you know, Destiny is an experiment, a very dangerous experiment." Dark explains, earning nods from the newcomers, "But what if I tell you that before she became a calmer experiment, she was actually unstable."

"What do you mean that was unstable?" Ben asked nervously.

"She wasn't always so docile. Destiny was an uncontrollable force of nature and a weapon that could only kill. Mortem couldn't control her, so he used an alien parasite called Parasita to control Destiny instead but it proved futile as the Parasita already took control of Destiny's brain. And instead of obeying Mortem as it supposed to, it instead controls Destiny to kill anyone in its way." Dark explained as she remembered the mission that she and her team were on to rescue the others that were trapped on one of Mortem's islands of experiments.

"That's terrible!" Sammy said with a gasp.

"And gross." Kenji said in disgust, imagining a parasite in his brain made him sick.

"Yeah, it was, we were able to destroy the Parasita from her brain without damaging her. However, she was docile for a little while, until she became very aggressive again."

"What did you guys do?" Darius asked, wanting to hear the story.

"Well, we couldn't use science to help Destiny. So, we resorted to another option, we used magic." Dark explained as she remembers going to the Witches Grove, a mysterious place that is a school for witches. "A friend of ours is a witch, she brought us to a place where Destiny could be healed. And it worked, but someone had to be her guardian, someone that shall watch over her."

"Who? Was it Mr. Grady? Or Mr. Kingbird?" Darius asked.

Dark shook her head, "No, someone more...stronger and capable of handling her."

"Who? Who was strong enough to be Destiny's guardian?" Brooklynn asked.

"His name...is Wolf." Dark answered, getting the campers to look at her curiously. "Don't get the name fool you, Wolf isn't a human. No, he is an alien called a Yautja."

"A Ya-what now?" Keji asked in confusion and shock, clearly was in shock to hear that Destiny's guardian is a freaking alien!

"Yautja, Kenji. And yes, Destiny's guardian is an alien." Dark said as she continued the explanation. "They're not your typical little green men or like Kendall here. No, they're not like any other alien."

"What...what kind of alien are they?" Sammy asked, her voice trembling with fear.

"They're not the typical 'Take me to your leader!' kind. No, they're the hunting kind." Dark said in a serious tone, "They're the type of alien that enjoys the thrill of the hunt, their whole society is about hunting. The bigger and deadlier the game, the more honor slaying it brings. And they would mount their kills as trophies, a great reminder of their successful hunt."

"...They kill for sport?" Darius asked fearfully, earning a nod from Dark, "Do they...you know..."

"Hunt humans? Yes, but only to those who fight back and are worthy for them. But don't worry, Yautjas also have an honor code." Dark assures them.

"Honor Code? What's that?" Hudson asked curiously.

"They are a set of rules that govern day-to-day interactions of Yautja whenever they are in the Hunt. It details under what circumstances a hunter may kill a creature of another species and under what circumstances they may not. The code is strict, and to break it either purposefully, accidentally, or even unwillingly, is a near irredeemable offense in many situations. And they will be branded as Bad Bloods." Dark said to them.

"Bad Bloods?" Darius asked in confusion.

"It's kinda like our version of criminals." Dark explains.

"So...what's one of the rules that they shouldn't do?" Ben asked, hoping that they could get spared.

"Well, the first one is easy, they should never hunt weak or unarmed prey like old people, children, newborns, pregnant women, disabled, or injured. But if you provoke them...pray that your death would be quick and painless." Dark said casually, not noticing the horrified looks the newcomers were making as she added, "So, any questions?"

"...Have...have you ever encountered one?" Darius asked fearfully.

"Hmm..." Dark hums a bit as she recalls the event that happened on Red Xenomorph Hybrid Island, "Yup, Kiddo and the others got kidnapped by Uberto's lackeys to one of his father's islands, filled with red xeno-hybrids, we almost died but we were rescued by four Yautjas. One of them is Wolf and the others are Celtic, Chopper, and Ahraan."

"Celtic, Chopper, and Ahraan? Those are their names?" Darius asked.

"No, it's the names that we gave them." Kendall was the one who said as she recalls the event that happened on the hellish island, "We couldn't pronounce their names, so we gave them names. They kind of got used to it."

"Really?" Sammy asked curiously.

"Yup, and they gave us our own nicknames. They call Kiddo and her friends 'Pups' because that's what they call their young while they gave me their own personal nickname." Dark said with a grin.

"Really? What do they call you?" Brooklynn asked curiously

"Pauk-de Oomani-di dha-viath." Dark answered with a grin, earning confused, "Roughly translated as Fucking human female of disaster."

...

The newcomers stared at her confused yet terrified at her words. Why is she grinning when these aliens literally gave her an insulting name! And she's just grinning at it! Kendall sighs and explains to them that Danica (aka Dark) has an estranged...relationship with the Yautjas. She likes to mess with them, and they tried to kill her, more than once. But that was the past, they were neutral now. Well, most of the time. And since they are also secret allies to them as they offered a great hunt, which was the Mortem's hell island of messed up red xenomorph hybrids. Thus, the secret alliance was formed, much to the shock of the campers.

"So...where are they now? Are they hunting somewhere?" Sammy asked Dark awkwardly.

"Hmm...I think so, Wolf is an Enforcer like a cop that captures Bad Blood Yautjas, Celtic and Chopper are helping two of our friends on some missions while Ahraan is probably with his wife and kids." Dark answered casually.

Darius smiled at this, "Oh, that's sweet-Wait...did you just say...his wife and kids? As in...he's married?!" Darius asked in shock.

Dark responded with a nod, "Yup, Ahraan is married to a human female." Which shocked the newcomers.

"Is that even...you know...allowed?!" Kenji asked, completely shocked to hear that someone married an alien!

"Oh, yes, with the blessing and permissions of both Yautja councils and elders, Ahraan married her."

"And she's okay with it?" Yaz asked, completely shocked about this.

"Yeah, because she ain't no ordinary human." Dark said casually.

"What do you mean?" Hudson asked curiously.

"The woman that Ahraan married is not just a human. No siree. She's a warrior, a knight to be exact."

This shocked the newcomers, "A Knight? Like in King Arthur and the Round Table?" Brooklynn asked, remembering this lesson when she was in homeschool.

Dark nods again, "Yes, she's from long line noble knights. And she has two sons with Ahraan. One looks human and the other is a full fledged Yautja pup." She explains to them.

Dark, Val, Celestia, and their friends, knew that Lex Woods and Ahraan had smitten with each other. They started a secret family that only they, their allies, and the Yautja clan knew of their existence. Their sons, Donovan Woods (a human male) and Guan Bhu'ja (a full born male Yautja whose name means Night Ghost, but he is called Ghost from the human allies), are raised secretly from humanity. Heck, Lex didn't give birth at a human hospital. She had to be in a magical hospital to safely deliver two rare born infants. Lex and Ahraan both agreed for them to share similar lifestyles. Both can be trained in the ways of the knight and Yautja. Learning swordsmanship, magic, and hunting. Also, keeping them both hidden from the government's eyes.

You see, as Dark recalls, she was assigned by Agent Fury to find out about a secret program called Project Stargazer. Dark learned that it is a top-secret CIA program tasked with capturing a live extraterrestrial being, aka a Yautja.

They knew their existence beforehand, well...second that is. The first ones that discovered the Yautjas existence was OWLF (Other Worldly Life Forms Program), it was once a top-secret program tasked with investigating Yautja incursions on Earth after discovering one at Guatemala in 1987, and years later at Los Angeles in 1997. But soon went into hiding when the public was getting suspicious before coming out of hiding when Project Stargazer accepted their task in continuing the research in capturing a live Yautja specimen for study and hoping to gain access to their advanced technology and weaponry.

And this made Lex and Ahraan on high alert to keep their sons in low profile. Donovan has more human features, the only thing he inherited from his father was his golden eyes. While Ghost has all the features of a Yautja but his scales are slightly brown with a hint of gold splotches, and his eyes were like Lex's but more reptilian. But they had to hide both their sons from Project Stargazer's radar, due to Ghost's appearance and Donovan's alien blood.

It was the only way to keep them safe.

"Wow...that means...they both share human AND alien DNA, right?" Darius asked curiously.

"That's right, they kept their sons safe, a secret from human eyes. They will be training in both their parents' cultures. And I'm telling you this because you know about our situation. However, I want to know if you all can keep a secret? Because if you don't, then you'll have hell to pay." Dark said in an almost threatening tone, which scared the newcomers in the process.

"Oh, you can trust us! I doubt anyone could believe us." Kenji said, already beginning to fear her.

"Words are not enough, you have to prove it through actions, if you fail to keep this secret...pray that you can sleep with one eye open."

With threatening words, the campers immediately realize that they should never try to slip up. Otherwise, they would learn beforehand a terrible fate, not by the Yautjas, but possibly Danica Grady. They agreed to keep their mouths shut before they were called by their counselors to head back to camp. They listened as they headed off, but not Kendall, Val, and Celestia. They knew something was up as they stood close to Dark. And without even looking, Kendall asked Dark a question.

"You placed a Silent Spell on them, haven't you?"

Dark smirks as she rests a hand on her hip, "To them, yes, but I have to add a Tricky-Lie Spell Kenji, that boy blabbers so much like Gutierrez."

"Speaking of Gutierrez, how's her family doing in the safe house?" Val asked her guardian.

"Spidey texted me, they're doing fine, although Mr. and Mrs. Gutierrez is getting worried about Sammy, they hoped that we would catch the perpetrators soon and take her back to her family and home." Dark said to them.

"Do you think they'll be okay?" Celestia asked in concern, worrying about the family.

Dark gently pats Celestia's head, "Don't worry, S.H.I.E.L.D. is on high alert, if anything happens, they're ready to protect. Plus, with enough evidence, Mantah Corp would lose all their assets and will be shut down for good."

"Yeah...I hope things will go well..." Val prayed, hoping for the best.

"Same here, kiddo. Now, come on, you should head back, in just two days, you gals will be sailing through the island, enjoying time with your new friends that have yet to torment." Dark grins at the last part while Kendall, Val, and Celestia frowned at her. Not amused by her incoming plan.

However, they were not aware of the danger that would fall upon them.

~0~0~0~0~0~

If you guys are wondering why I add the Predators aka Yautjas in the story, it is because I recently watched the new movie called Prey 2022. It was cool. And I know there are some of you who disagree with Yautja and human pairing and having children, but I'd planned this like a year ago so, yeah.

Anyways, the next chapter will be com

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.9K 616 49
Temperance can hear Dinosaurs and can sense the Dinosaurs' feelings. Mr. Masrani asked Temperance to go to Camp Cretaceous. She joins six others at C...
13.7K 287 16
You are 15 years old Darius sister and after he won a video game he has to pass a summer in Jurassic worlds new program named Camp Cretaceous . You a...
1.2K 22 13
What's this? Jurassic World- your favorite place on earth - has a new attraction?! Camp Cretaceous!!! You tell your self that you have to go, not kno...
24.5K 614 16
Welcome readers! You and your brother are invited to Jurassic World's new adventure camp, Camp Cretaceous! With five other campers, you must surviv...