The Little Girl goes to Camp...

Od Dolphinheart99

Jurassic World's brand-new adventure camp called Camp Cretaceous has finally arrived. A fun place to do amazi... Více

Characters Info
Camp Cretaceous
Meeting the Campers
Secrets
Scavenger Hunt Gone Wrong
Activities and Suspicion
The Cattle Drive
The Truth Revealed
Where Evil Lurks
A Picnic with the Hybrids
A Trip Gone Wrong
Mystery Island I
Mystery Island II
Terror of the Night
Captured
The Calvary has Arrived
Chaos on the Island
Once Fallen Shall Rise Again
Good Shall Rise but Evil Still Lurks

Secrets and Truths

768 20 0
Od Dolphinheart99

The campers were at Jurassic World's sports area, where different sports are played. There's a baseball field, football field, soccer field, tennis court, and more. And currently, one court is being used and it is the basketball court. Both Kendall and Yaz were playing two on two with Kenji and Darius. And unfortunately for the boys, both girls are both athletic and sporty. The rest of the campers were at the sidelines with their animal companions, cheering for Kendall and Yaz, both girls were smoking Darius and Kenji in the court, scoring 9-0. Kenji and Darius were panting in exhaustion. Feeling tired that both Kendall and Yaz show no problem in the game.

"What's wrong? Tired already?" Yaz mocked, spinning the basketball with her fingers with ease.

Both Kenji and Darius panted tiredly, completely out of breath as they were losing to both Kendall and Yaz, who seemed to enjoy this. Brooklynn has this on live stream, her Brooklanders were cheering towards Kendall and Yaz, mostly the female followers, giving them encouraging words to win.

"We...were...just...getting...warmed...up!" Kenji panted out.

Yaz rolled her eyes as she tossed the ball to Kendall, who caught it, "Please, you two didn't last ten minutes when me and Ken were beating you guys to the dust."

"Please! We're just going easy on you!" Kenji exclaims, trying to make sure his pride doesn't falter.

"Kenji, both Yaz and Kendall are smoking us, 9 to 0!" Darius pants out, "There's no way we can beat them!"

"Come on! They're just bunch girls!"

This earned gasps from the said girls, along with Sammy, Brooklynn, Ben, and the kids. Ben quickly covered Bumpy's 'ears', not wanting her to listen to more of this. This seriously offended them, 'cause Kenji just insulted two athletic girls.

"Oh, no he didn't!" Brooklynn exclaims, feeling offended by Kenji's words.

"Oh, yes, he did!" Sammy said with a shock expression.

"Uh-oh." Both Celestia and Val said unison, knowing the consequences that Kenji will face.

Kendall and Yaz gave Kenji their glares, clearly unamused and offended by his words. And both silently agree that he has to pay. The two girls glanced at each other, secretly giving each other silent messages, saying to show no mercy.

"All right, Kon, we'll give you and Darius a head start." Kendall said in a dead serious tone, tossing the ball with great strength that Kenji caught with a grunt when it made contact in his hands to his chest.

Thinking that they have an advantage, Kenji shows them how it was done. "Fine! Watch and learn!"

As Kenji dribbled the ball towards the girl's hoop and was about to take the shot, Yaz came zooming by and stole the ball, yelling out, "Yoink!"

"Hey!" Kenji tries to steal the ball back, but Yaz is too fast and she zooms through the court.

Darius tries to block her. However, the runner tosses the ball above him towards Kendall, who caught it, and runs to the boy's hoop that was unprotected, but Kenji was able to get there and tries to block her. But Kendall was swift as she used him like a ramp. Using his head as she hoisted herself up so high that Kenji fell to the ground while Kendall made the winning score. By doing a slam-dunk and bringing victory to the girls.

Kendall landed on the ground with ease and dusted her hands, "How's that for a bunch of girls?" She questions Kenji, who was still face planted on the floor, while she and Yaz shared a high-five.

"Whoo-hoo!" The girls cheered, happy for the victory while Ben and Hudson applauded them.

Kenji groans as he gets up, regretting challenging these girls. Just then, Roxie and Dave came in with an announcement, "All right, campers, it's time for our final activity for today." Roxie said to them.

This catches the campers' attention, minus Kenji, wanting to know the activity today. Dave was the next one to speak as he announced the activity, "Today we're going spelunking!"

"Spel-what?" Kenji asked in confusion, slowly getting up.

"Spelunking, as in cave exploring." Brooklynn said to Kenji, knowing that word since she's been exploring caves before on her videos.

"I knew that." Kenji said, trying to act all smart.

"Right and you know how to explore a cave without getting lost?" Kendall questions as Val handed her a water bottle while Hudson gives one to Yaz.

"...I can." Kenji mutters out, earning an eye roll from Kendall.

"We're really going cave exploring?" Val asked curiously.

"That's right! We're gonna explore one of Jurassic World's caves. The Prehistoric Cavern!" Dave said happily.

"There, you will find many bones and fossils of the dinosaurs." Roxie explains the activity, "Learning about the wonders within the cave, and guiding us in this activity is a special guest."

"Is it Ricky Rocks?" Brooklynn asked, "He's a famous cave explorer and has his own channel."

"No, unfortunately, he isn't available for a moment. But we asked someone else." Roxie said to the campers.

"Really, who?" Sammy asked curiously.

"We'll show you once we get there, so, come on!" Dave points at the exit, "Let's move out!"

The campers followed their counselors outside and towards the truck. As they got on, Roxie drove it towards the Prehistoric Cavern with Stiggy following them from behind. Once they reached the area, they saw a huge cave entrance along with park personnel setting up gears. The campers and their counselors got off the truck as they headed to the cave. There, they saw some spelunkers leaving, laughing, and commenting how awesome it was there.

"I wonder what got them so happy?" Kenji asked, watching them leave.

"They probably saw cool fossils there." Darius said with a grin, "I bet we could find rare fossils in there if we go deeper!"

"Ehehehe, yeah, that's not gonna happen, buddy." A familiar female voice said.

Turning around, they saw a teenage girl with black hair tied into a high ponytail, dark blue eyes, pale skin, and wearing an attire for adventuring. Both Val and Celestia gasped in realization as they recognized the girl before them. It was Dark Twilight, but in her human form. She came just in the nick of time because the girl that was spying for Mantah Corp. But she has to lay low for a while. She has to get her on the right time and get the info she needs. So, she has to keep her act together.

"Hello, everyone, Danica Temperance Grady, and I'll be your guide in the Prehistoric Cavern." Dark said, using her human name.

"Danica!" Val and Celestia exclaims happily, using her human name, since it is protocol. The two little girls ran towards Dark and hugged her, who returned by patting their heads.

"Hey, kiddos, how ya doin'?" Dark asked with a grin.

"Great!" Both said happily.

"Who is that?" Yaz asked Kendall curiously.

Kendall already knows what to do whenever Dark is in her human form, "That's Danica, she's the older sister of both Val and Celestia. She works part time here, but she works in the traveling agency."

"Wow, cool job for a cool girl." Brooklynn said, recording Danica.

"Yeah...she is..." Kendall said to Brooklynn with a slight hesitation.

Dark then looks at the campers with a grin. "All right, campers, since I'll be your guide when we explore the Prehistoric Cavern, there's gonna be some ground rules. Rule number 1: Always listen to my instructions. Rule Number 2: Don't wander off from the group or you'll end up getting lost. Rule number 3: Never stray from the path, you are not familiar with the cavern and routes there. And Rule number 4, is the utmost important, don't try anything reckless, or you'll end up being dead. Am I clear?"

Hearing this, all the newcomers nodded in agreement, not wanting to get in trouble for this. Satisfied, Dark gestures to them to gear up before they enter the Prehistoric Cavern. Since the cave can be dark, they were provided with flashlights while Val, Celestia, Redford, Hudson, Ben, and Bumpy are wearing headlamp helmets.

"All right, campers, remember my rules, and stay together. The cavern here may be a spelunker's paradise but can also be dangerous to the inexperienced. I'm looking at you, Kenji Kon!" Dark said, narrowing her eyes at the now embarrassed and annoyed teen. Knowing very well that Marco warned Dark about him. Dark then turned towards Brooklynn and said, "You better keep your phone in recording. You won't get any signals when you're in the cave."

"Got it." Brooklynn said, putting her phone on record the whole time.

"Good, now, let's move out!" Dark said as she led them to the cave. They were lucky that park personnel left marks of trails for them. Dark explains to them that the cave is filled with fossils that were dated back billions of years ago. Darius was rambling about how the supercontinent, Pangea, and how the tectonic plates moved, and how the fossils were scattered, yadda-yadda-yadda...

But no one was paying attention as they were admiring the cave, except for Kenji. The teen was annoyed that the rest of the group was with Kendall, since they prefer her over Kenji. Because she knows to keep them alive, seriously. Due to her survival skills and intensive knowledge of dinosaurs like Val and Celestia, Kendall was the only one that they should follow, not Kenji.

"Now to your right, you'll see a fossilized Cymbospondylus and Ammonites, showing how the tectonic plates push the ocean surface to rise or are being crushed to one another to form mountains." Dark explains to them.

"Wow...so, different fossils come from different continents?" Brooklynn asked Dark.

"Yes, even though Pangea was split apart, the fossils were taken as well, but can be found in deserts, mountains, canyons, or maybe in a forest, or maybe in your backyard. No seriously, though. There was once a News about a man's dog digging up a fossilized bone from his own backyard, I think it was a Terror Bird?"

"That sounds cool!" Sammy said excitingly. "Did you find a fossil in your backyard?"

"Does a human dead body count as a fossil?" Dark questions blankly, scaring and shocking the newcomers in the process. She later then grins in amusement, "I'm kidding! Damn, you should've seen your faces! But seriously, we didn't find any fossils. But you can find these bad boys here." Dark gestures a fossilized Tyrannosaurus Rex on the wall, full formed and no missing pieces, "Pretty cool, right?"

"YEAH!" Hudson cheered in agreement while Brooklynn took a picture.

"Yup, now, let's keep-" Dark was cut off by Sammy.

"Ooh! What's that?" Sammy points at a cave with a sign that says: Restricted.

"That would be the restricted area. Scientists used that to gather some minerals and bone samples to create clones of aquatic dinos."

"Ms. Green mentioned this when we were at the lagoon." Ben said, walking beside Kendall and Yaz, "She said that they have a new technique when they recover proteins from fossilized bones."

"Correctamundo, Dr. Wu and Dr. Creature come here since the proteins of the fossilized bones are perfect for cloning." Dark explains to them.

"Really?" Sammy asked, suddenly getting very interested and nosy.

Kendall notices Dark's eyes narrowed a bit, like she knew that Sammy was up to something, but continues to façade. "Yes siree, but that area is not allowed for tourists or mischievous campers." She eyed Kenji, who frowned at her, "Anyways, we moved on to this part of the cave." She gestures to a cavern that is filled with stalagmite and stalactite along with a big lake in the middle that appears to be glowing the color of aquamarine.

"Wow! The water is glowing!" Val said in awe.

"Yeah! It's beautiful." Brooklynn took a picture, "But why is it glowing?"

"Good question, why is it glowing? Anyone? Anyone?" Dark questions some of the campers.

"Oh! Me!" Darius raised his hand as he answered, "It's glowing algae. You see, it's a chemical reaction that results in bioluminescence and-"

"Yeah, close but no, anyone else? Besides you, Darius." Dark said when Darius raises his hand again.

As Darius lowered his hand disappointedly, Kendall picked up a small round rock and carefully examined it, "Hmm..." She hums out, catching Dark's attention.

"Have something to say, Kenny?" Dark asked her.

"Well, back at my home, we have a glowing lake in our cave once. But instead of glowing algae, it was this." Kendall proceeds to break the rock in half by using a boulder nearby. It cracks open in half to reveal a beautiful aquamarine geode. The group, even Kenji, awed at it. Brooklynn made a quick pic before continuing recording the cave. "Under the water are many geodes, illuminating it within its water."

"Ding! Ding! Ding! We have a winner!" Dark said with a grin, "When they found this cavern with geodes, they discovered that these types of geodes can emit a glow when in the dark."

"Awesome!" Hudson said as he looked at the water, "There must be thousands in there!"

"Yup, and since geodes are highly valued for their content and appearance. Jurassic World tends to mine them and sell them to some jewelry shops." Dark added.

"How much do they cost?" Kenji asked curiously.

"It depends on the size and type of geode. Anyways, we can take a break here and explore the cavern, but don't stray too far, some of the tunnels here either lead to dead ends or a pit filled with poisonous scorpions."

"Wait, what?!" The Newcomers exclaimed in shock and horror.

Dark grins in amusement, "I'm kiddin'! But seriously, be careful, there are many holes and cracks close by. Park Personnel had to block those areas. So, no one, even you miscreants, should go beyond here." Dark said to them, eyeing towards Kenji, Darius, and especially, Sammy, who was fidgeting a bit as she was staring at the cavern's exit, like she wants to go to the restricted area.

As the campers explore with the supervision of the three adults, Kendall was holding the geodes to the rest of the campers, except for Kenji, he was sulking in the corner and watched gloomily as all the attention was going towards Kendall.

"Wow! It's so pretty!" Sammy said in awe.

"Yeah, and you said you have like those in your island before?" Yaz asked Kendall.

Kendall nodded her head, "Yes, my people had a tradition, when we bring a geo or better a gem to the ones we care like family or a significant other, they would make an accessory with their family's crest embedded on them before giving to the person of a sign of love and protection."

"That's really sweet." Yaz said with a smile. "Did you make some?"

Kendall nodded with a sad smile, "Yes, I made some for my brothers, my father, and my mother. I even helped my eldest brother make his engagement necklace for the girl he loves."

"Aww! That's so romantic!" Sammy said with a smile, "Did he give it to her, or he chickened out?"

"Oh, he gave it to her and then fought her father and her male relatives to get their blessing." Kendall explains further.

"Wow, good for...wait...what do you mean he fought her dad and male relatives?" Sammy suddenly asked.

Right, Kendall forgot to mention that her tradition differs from them, "Sorry, I forgot to tell you that in my culture, when a male wishes to be with his loved one, he must prove himself to the girl's family that he is worthy to be her husband. So, he must face his future in-laws aka the father, the brothers, and the uncles in combat, to show his strength and love towards his betrothed. However, if the girl is yet to be pleased, he must also face her in combat to prove his devotion and determination."

After Kendall explained this, the campers looked at her with wide eyes, shocked and astonished by her culture, even Kenji became dumbfounded. The thought of a guy fighting his way through a girl's male relatives to win their approval is worse than meeting the parents!

"Wow...just...wow..." Brooklynn said as she recorded what Kendall said about her family, "Your culture is...I'm sorry, I don't even have the right words to say it!"

"Sorry, I know it can be tense and deadly, but that is the way of my people...or at least it was..." Kendall slowly looks down as she thinks of her family and her home being destroyed.

"Hey, don't think about it." Yaz said, comforting Kendall as she recalled her home being destroyed, "You're alive and your culture lives on with you."

Kendall smiles at her gratefully, "Thanks, Yaz, although, I doubt I can continue it since the culture of the modern world is different from mine."

Brooklynn scoffs in agreement, "Tell me about it. Unlike a guy fighting the entire male relatives to get the girl and their approval, he has to endure a soul crushing meeting with the dad, who will disapprove of the boy if he is not good enough for his daughter."

"Yeah, and if my dad finds out about this, he's gonna do the same thing to me and my sisters if we ever get a boy in the house. And I don't think he's gonna survive because daddy has two brothers and lots of male cousins." Sammy said, agreeing with Brooklynn.

"And I think Yaz would let a boy ask her out if he beats her in a race." Val said.

"Hey! That is...totally true. Never mind." Yaz said, realizing that Val is totally right. If someone wants to ask her out, they have to beat her in a race to win her approval. Val giggles while Yaz couldn't help but smile, "Although, I doubt any boys in our generation could handle your people's tradition." Yaz said to Kendall, who laughed.

"True, for all I know, it will lead to broken bones, fractured skulls, and would probably get a concussion. Er...no offense." Kendall said towards Darius and Ben.

Ben waves it off, "None taken, and I have to agree, there is no way I can survive that tradition." He said, agreeing that he and any other boy could survive that tradition.

"Yeah..." Darius said, cringing at the thought of having to fight a bunch male family members, who are probably twice his size, it's both terrifying and painful to think about.

Just then, Kenji came over, looking annoyed and yet unimpressed by Kendall's culture, thinking that it wasn't true. "Okay, there is no way that your bro can take down...how many relatives does she have?"

"Ten." Kendall simply answered, giving the geodes to Val and Celestia.

"Ten...wait, what?" Kenji suddenly stops in mid sentences when she says that.

"Yes, my brother fought his betrothed's father, her three brothers, two of her uncles, and four male cousins." Kendall listed out, earning more stares from the campers.

"Seriously? How can your brother take them down!?" Kenji exclaims in a shock, pointing a finger at Kendall.

Yaz gave Kenji an annoyed look and was about to say something to him until Kendall beat her to it. As fast as lighting, she grabs Kenji's wrist, crushing it in the process as the rich teen whimpers in pain. Kendall, with amazing strength, tosses him into the lake. He screams as he creates a huge splash. Kenji resurfaces with a loud gasp while looking at Kendall with shock eyes.

"Proof enough for you?" Kendall asked blankly with her arms crossed while Brooklynn took a picture of Kenji's misfortune.

Dark, who was amused by this, came over to the group, "Okay, kiddos, time to move on to the next cavern. And Mr. Kon, don't insult the women, because we are deadly like ." She chuckles when Kenji turns pale, "Now, let's head off and finish this tour, shall we?"

The campers agreed as they followed Dark out of the cavern to the next one. As they walked, the female campers and Ben were talking with Kendall, asking more about her home and traditions. Darius and Kenji kinda felt left out. Darius thought he knew everything, but Kendall knows more along with Val and Celestia. He was somewhat envious of them from time to time, but he idolizes how they know more about the park and the dinosaurs than he and Kenji. Speaking of Kenji, the rich teen was annoyed that Kendall was tough enough to almost break his wrist. I mean, seriously?! He thinks that Kendall was some kind of hitman or hitwoman on steroids! As Kenji groaned in annoyance, they finished the tour, and all headed back out.

"All right! The tour ends here, no one got hurt, lost, or dead!" Dark said happily, earning looks from the newcomers and the camp counselors. "Now, it's time to head out and-" Dark was cut off when her phone rang. She took out her phone from her pocket and answered. "Hello, this is Danica, what's up?" She heard something from the end of her phone, "Uh-huh...Uh-huh...seriously? How did they get out? ...Did you at least place a tracker on them? ...Oh, okay, good, you're tracking them...Mm-hmm...mm-hmm...Did you get the ACU team on it? ...Okay, yeah...need back up? Yeah...got it. Thanks, Vivian." As Dark closes her phone, she looks at the group, "Welp, I'm off to help with the ACU."

"What's wrong, Danica?" Val asked her in concern.

"I had to help with a...bug problem." Dark said, earning strange looks from the group.

"What kind of bugs?" Brooklynn asked in disgust, clearly not liking this.

"Let's just say...you wish that prehistoric bugs stayed extinct." Dark said.

"Wait...did you just say...prehistoric bugs? As in, bugs that were big? As in big, big bugs? Really, really big bugs?" Brooklynn asked fearfully. Like most girls, she hates bugs, especially really big ones.

"Yup, the worst kind of the bugs ever existed on planet Earth." Dark said, earning groans from Brooklynn, Yaz, Sammy, Ben, and Kenji.

"What are the bugs that got out?" Darius asked curiously.

"Eh, nothing special, except they're Arthropleura." Dark answered.

"Arth-what-what?" Kenji asked in confusion.

Before Darius could answer it, Val already knows what they are, "Arthropleura is a giant centipede or a millipede. They can even reach human size." She answered to the group.

"What?!" Brooklynn, Sammy, and Yaz screamed in unison, panic and fear filled in their eyes. They quickly hide behind Kendall with Ben following their examples. He too fears bugs and he ain't getting bit by one.

"Why did they have those?!" Sammy squeaks in fear.

"It was um...kinda to be added for Entomologists to study." Dark explains casually.

"Who now?" Kenji asked in confusion.

Kendall sighs in annoyance, "It's people who study insects."

"Ew! Why would they study those?!" Kenji exclaims, earning an eye roll from Kendall.

"But Arthropleura can't survive here." Darius said, remembering the facts from a book, "I mean, I know it needs high oxygen levels like in the Carboniferous period and it's a vegetarian."

"True, but the book doesn't add the fact that their DNA is altered and is combined with both DNAs the modern-day centipede and a millipede, as well as allowing it to adapt with our time period's oxygen. And like some prehistoric herbivores, it can also be very aggressive when threatened. I mean, Dr. Wu and Dr. Creature just recently discovered that it carries a very highly concentrated neurotoxin, meaning it's super deadly and can kill a full-grown man in a minute."

"Mommy..." Ben whimpers in fear.

"Oh, man..." Kenji mutters out in fear, "How big is this thing?"

"About 8 or 10 feet when standing up, but 8.2 feet in length, it's basically as long as a car." Val answered casually, remembering the lectures that Wu and Archie gave.

"Yup, so you kids stay with the adults and don't stray off, or else you will suffer a poisonous death." Dark warns them, scaring the newcomers, before looking at the counselors, "Keep an eye on my girls, not a single scratch, capeesh?"

"Don't worry, we'll keep an eye on your sisters until you get back." Roxie assures Dark.

"Counting on that." Dark said before ruffling both Val and Celestia's heads, making them giggle, "Be back soon, kiddos."

"Bye, Danica!" Both Val and Celestia waved as Dark walked away to her motorbike. She gets on and speeds off to the location of where the danger is. Brooklynn took a pic of her, wanting to show her followers their cool guide.

"She is so cool." Brooklynn said with a grin.

"You have no idea." Kendall mutters out, knowing the truth that the newcomers don't know about.

Suddenly, Roxie claps her hands, "All right! Time to move! We have to head back to camp, shall we?"

The campers agreed and got on the truck, got on their seats, as Roxie drove the vehicle back to camp. While on the road, Kenji was sitting in the end of the truck with a blank expression on his face, watching the campers hanging out with Kendall, Val, and Celestia, asking them a bunch of questions about Isla Nublar, the dinosaurs, and more. They became the most popular campers in Camp Cretaceous. Heck, even Brooklynn started to like Kendall after she got her fans back when they became friends. Darius and Sammy were asking them about the park since they have more knowledge than Kenji, which is true. Yaz and Kendall are particularly BBFs. And Ben stayed close to Kendall, so he could survive the park, plus she's a survivalist. And as for Hudson, he basically idolized Kendall, and became her personal sidekick, which she doesn't mind because she finds it cute. And to top it all off, everyone thinks she's the cool one along with Val and Celestia.

"You okay, Kenji?" Darius asked Kenji in concern, sitting next to him while the others were busy hogging Kendall.

"No! I'm not!" Kenji said in annoyance as he looked towards Kendall, who was busy with the campers, giving a frustrated look on his face, "How can she and those two little girls become so popular?! I'm supposed to be the cool one! I mean, my dad has his own penthouse in the main park! And he's rich! What does she have?"

"I...I don't know either." Darius said, looking at Kendall and the two little girls, "I mean, they know more about Jurassic World than you and better at knowing dinosaurs than me. And...let's face it, they have an advantage over you and I combined. I mean, they both have cool guardians that care for them and train raptors. And they know more about this place like the back of their hands than you. And they know all the dinosaurs, including the hybrids, better than me and loved them...and..."

"Dude." Kenji stops him in annoyance, "I get it. Don't have to rub it in."

Darius sighs, "That's not what I-" Darius was cut off when the truck suddenly slows down before coming to a stop.

Kendall looks at the window of the back of the truck and taps it, getting the two counselors' attention, "Why did we stop?"

"Car trouble." Roxie answered with a frustrated sigh as she tried to start the engine but failed, "Something is clearly wrong with the truck. I need to take a look." Roxie gets out of the truck and then checks on the engine. "Something's wrong with the engine..."

"You think it's the fuel lines?" Dave asked, Roxie coming over to help.

Roxie shook her head when she checked it, "No...it's fine...but maybe it's the..."

As the two adults checked the engines, the rest of the campers were busy talking with Kendall, Val, and Celestia, wanting to know more about Jurassic World.

"So...since you work here...do you have a school?" Brooklynn asked Kendall.

"Kinda, before I came here, the kids that live here did have a school for a while, but now they transfer to a new school by an offer. But there are teens that work here and have online classes." Kendall explains to them.

"So, what school are you studying at?" Sammy asked curiously.

"It depends, do you know about Ethereal Academy?" Kendall questions, earning gasps from the group.

"No way! You study at Ethereal Academy!?" Sammy asked in shock.

"Yup, me and my friends got enrolled with full scholarships in that fancy boarding school." Kendall answered.

Yaz chuckles a bit, "That is so amazing that you and your friends are studying at Ethereal Academy. I mean, it's the most exclusive and fanciest private boarding school in Virginia."

"Yeah, except the part that was taken over by parasite aliens that mind control the students." Brooklynn said, remembering the news and blogs from a few years ago.

"Yeah...I wasn't there when it all...happened." Kendall said truthfully.

"Really?" Sammy asked in surprise.

"Yup, I enrolled there after I learned how to be more...modern." Kendall said truthfully.

They all agreed with nods of approval, "Oh, I hear that." Yaz said in agreement.

"So, you didn't witness the zombie-minded students?" Hudson asked Kendall.

"...I have." Val answered, earning looks from the campers.

"So...um...Kendall? Can I ask you something?" Ben suddenly asked Kendall, changing the subject as he was getting scared.

"Sure, Ben, what is it?" Kendall asked him.

"Well...if anyone...like me for example, gets lost...you know...here in the jungle...what shall I do to get back to the park?" Ben asked her.

Kendall thinks and hums, "Well, there are options, but the best ones are to stay calm and rule out a plan or use Bumpy."

"Why do I need to use Bumpy?" Ben asked.

"Well, Ankylosaurus is known to have a superb sense of smell. And Bumpy has that." Kendall explains to Ben, "Just gently ask Bumpy and she'll lead you where to go. And trust me, she'll listen to you."

"Oh, that's refreshing." Ben said with a small smile.

"Wow...you sure know everything." Darius said, amazed by her knowledge of the dinosaurs.

"It's no big de-Hang on..." Kendall suddenly stops as she gets up from her seat, "Do you feel that?"

"Feel what?" Kenji asked in annoyance.

"The ground...it's shaking." Kendall warns, shocking Yaz, Hudson, and the Grady sisters. Kendall calls out to the camp counselors, "Roxie! Dave! We have to go!"

"Just in a minute, Kendall, we're figuring out what's wrong with the engine." Dave said to Kendall.

"No time! There's a stampede heading this way!" Kendall alarms them.

"Kendall, we check the perimeter, the herd is way at the-" Dave was cut off when the ground began to shake, "-other side..."

"RUN!" Kendall yelled out as she helped Val, Celestia, and Hudson off the truck.

Everyone obeyed and bailed the truck as a stampeding herd of herbivores came out of nowhere. The counselors quickly realize this and bail as well before they could get trampled by the giant lizards. However, the Camp Cretaceous Mercedes wasn't so lucky as it was being crushed by the stampede. And in the process, the campers got separated along with their counselors. Kendall was with Sammy, Yaz was with Brooklynn, Val and Celestia are together with Redford and Stiggy. Ben, Hudson, Jester and Bumpy are together. While Kenji and Darius are partnered.

"Keep running!" Roxie yelled to the campers as they escaped the stampede.

"Kendall!" Both Yaz and Ben yelled for the huntress.

"Go! Keep going!"

"AAHHH!" Hudson screamed as Ben, surprisingly, helped him get away from the stampede.

As they all scattered to find shelter, Kendall leads Sammy to safety as the farm girl was screaming when she was almost crushed by a Parasaurolophus. Kendall grabs her arms and takes her behind a huge rock, shielding them both from the stampede. Sammy screams while Kendall remains vigilant as the stampede of dinosaurs continues on. They were safe for now while the others were still running. Yaz and Brooklynn were running to find shelter, but Brooklynn trips and falls with a grunt.

"Brooklynn!" Yaz helps her up and leads her somewhere safe, "Come on!"

Brooklynn caught her breath and balance as they continued running, unaware that Brooklynn's phone fell out of her pocket and was left on the floor. And soon it was crushed by a Sinoceratops's foot. Darius and Kenji were running and screaming, trying to escape the stampeding herd. Soon, they fell into what appeared to be a small ditch, saving them as the herbivores went around or over the ditch.

Soon, after the stampede slowly goes away, Kendall checks if the cost was clear. Luckily, there were no more coming, giving the go signal that it was clear. Kendall looks at Sammy, who was shaken up from the stampede.

"Are you okay?" Kendall asked Sammy.

Sammy nodded her head, "Yeah, shaken up, but I'm good." Sammy assures with a sigh before Kendall helps her up, "I wonder what spooked them?"

"Don't know, but I'm guessing some miscreants must've caused it." Kendall said as she observed the area.

"Are we far from the camp?" Sammy asked Kendall.

"Yes, it's gonna be a long walk, so we better get to it." Kendall said as she looked at Sammy, "Are you up for a long hike?"

"Sure do! I've been hiking with my sisters all the time." Sammy said happily.

"Great, let's go, we'll find the others along the way." Kendall said.

The two girls left the area to head back to camp while searching for the others along the way. Speaking of the others, Yaz and Brooklynn were safe. They were able to climb up a tree to escape the stampeding herd. They both sigh in relief when the crisis is over before climbing down from their safe spot.

"That...was close." Yaz said with a sigh.

"I know! We could've been trampled." Brooklynn said with a sigh as she went to her pocket to get her phone. "I'm going to call for help."

"Yeah, you do that." Yaz said as she looked around, hoping to find anyone, mostly Kendall and the Grady Sisters. Suddenly, she heard Brooklynn make a loud gasp, causing the athlete to turn to face a horror-stricken Brooklynn, "What's wrong?"

"My phone...it's gone!" Brooklynn panicked as she searched through her pockets. "I could've sworn I put it in the pocket!"

"Maybe it fell off when we were running from the stampede." Yaz said to Brooklynn, who continued searching in a panic.

Brooklynn then gasped in horror, "And probably got crushed! NOOOO!" Brooklynn exclaimed in horror.

"Calm down, it's just a phone." Yaz said in annoyance.

"Just a phone?! To you it's just a phone! But to me, it's my everything! All my photos and videos were still in there!" Brooklynn cried out, falling on her knees in despair. "I lost them all!"

Yaz sighs in annoyance and shakes her head as mutters out, "I wish I was with Kendall right now." Yaz really wished that Kendall was here, she knows how to get back. "Look, we don't have all day to mope around about the loss of your phone, we need to get back to camp and meet up with the others."

"How are we going to do that?" Brooklynn asked, annoyed that she lost her phone.

"Well, we have two options. One, we could wait here for Kendall because she knows every part of the jungle and can potentially save us or option two, we could try to retrace our steps and get ourselves lost." Yaz said, giving Brooklynn an ultimatum.

Brooklynn thinks for a while and knows very well that things can get dangerous if not careful without a professional. And that professional is Kendall or maybe the Grady Sisters. Sighing in defeat, Brooklynn nodded her head as she sat on the floor, deciding to wait for help instead of roaming around. Meanwhile, Ben, Bumpy, Hudson, and Jester were found hiding behind a fallen tree. They were relieved that they made it out alive.

"Oh, thank goodness that's over." Ben said with a sigh.

"Yeah, that's the second time we got into a stampede." Hudson said with Jester on his shoulder.

"But this stampede wasn't caused by Kenji." Ben said in a sarcastic tone, "We need to find the others and get back to camp."

"Yeah, but how?" Hudson asked.

Before Ben could answer, Bumpy nudged his leg with her head, calling out to him. "What is it, Bumpy?" Ben asked her.

Bumpy trotted towards a certain direction and pointed at it, making small calls. "I think she wants us to follow her." Hudson said to Ben.

"Yeah...Kendall did say that Bumpy has a good sense of smell." Ben said in realization as he and Hudson went over to Bumpy, "Can you find our way to camp and the others?"

Bumpy nodded and guided the two humans and monkey through the jungle's path, searching a way back and finding the campers. Meanwhile, Val and Celestia were walking side by side with Redford and Stiggy following them. They were able to take shelter on a hollowed tree before they could get harmed by the herd. So, now, they search for their friends and counselors, hoping that they are alright. They were lucky that they had Redford. The dog can sniff out their scents and track them down. That way, they can find them and bring them back to camp safely. Suddenly, Redford found something, barking the girls' attention as he found what appears to be Brooklynn's phone or what it used to be. It was completely shattered, indicating that it was crushed by a foot of a huge dinosaur.

"It's Brooklynn's phone." Celestia said, looking at the phone, "Or...what's left of it."

Val took out a handkerchief and used it to pick up the pieces before wrapping it. "I bet she's not far from here." Val said to her adoptive sister before looking at Redford, "Redford, can you sniff out who's with Brooklynn?"

Redford sniffs a bit and barks, "Yaz is with Brooklynn. That's good to hear." Celestia said.

"We can find them along the way. Hopefully they're not hurt." Val said as they followed Redford and Stiggy to search for the others. Speaking of which, Darius and Kenji were able to get out of the ditch and tried to find the rest of the group. However, due to their lack of directions, the two males ended up going in circles or getting lost, again.

Darius sighs as he and Kenji are back where they came. "Kenji, I don't think we're going anywhere." He said to Kenji, who looked around.

Kenji, who was in complete denial, trying to prove that he's better than Kendall. "No, we're not. We just...miss a few steps."

"A few steps?! Kenji, we were walking around in circles! There's no way we can find our way back to camp!"

"Sure, we can! We just gotta-AH!" Kenji yelps as he falls into the ditch again, "...A little help?"

Darius sighs as he helps Kenji. He hopes that the others are doing well.

Speaking of which, Bumpy was sniffing the trail, finding the scents of the other campers while Ben, Hudson, and Jester followed her. Thanks to her, they'll get to the others and the camp safely. Suddenly, they heard rustling from the bushes, causing the four to tense. But soon calms down when it is revealed to be Val, Celestia, Redford, and Stiggy coming out from the bushes.

"Oh, thank God! It's you guys!" Ben said happily as he ran up and embraced the two girls happily, who laughed, knowing that they're gonna be okay thanks to them.

"How did you find us?" Hudson asked them.

"Redford did, he tracked your scents." Val said, earning happy barks from Redford.

"And thanks to him, we found you guys! Now, we need to find the others." Celestia said.

"Oh, I think Bumpy already picked up the scent." Ben said to them.

"That's good, lead the way, Bumpy." Val said to the young Ankylosaurus, who bellowed happily.

They followed Bumpy through the path. It didn't take them long to find Yaz and Brooklynn, who was about to break down as she was complaining that she lost her phone in the middle of the stampede. She soon stopped when she and Yaz heard them coming and calling out to them, much to the relief of the two girls.

"Are you guys okay?" Val asked them.

"No! I'm not! My phone is lost and probably broken!" Brooklynn said in a distress tone before she notices the look that Val and Celestia were given to her. "...You found my phone?"

"Uh-huh." Both Val and Celestia said unison, nodding their heads.

"Broken?" Brooklynn cringes.

"To a million pieces." Val and Celestia answered unison.

"Noo..." Brooklynn silently cries out in anguish.

"Sorry, Brooklynn, but it happens." Val apologized to Brooklynn.

"All my videos and pictures were in there..." Brooklynn mutters out.

Yaz sighs in annoyance as she looks at Val, "Val, C, can Redford and Bumpy find our way back to camp?"

"Uh-huh." Val and Celestia said unison while nodding their heads.

"Great, we'll find the others along the way. Come on, let's get a move on." Yaz said as they, and a distraught Brooklynn, walked off to follow Redford and Bumpy through the jungle to find the remaining member.

~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~

Kendall and Sammy were walking through the jungle, searching a way back to camp. Kendall memorizes the routes of the jungle. She can easily find their way back to camp. Sammy was relieved that she's partnered with Kendall. She knew very well that Kendall was very good at this whole survival thing since she's a natural and she's also a good listener. She listens to Sammy's story about her family and her ranch, and about her life and what school she goes to, blah-blah-blah...but Kendall listens with every nod, understanding her tale very well, much to Sammy's joy. She could see why Yaz and Ben like her so much, she's very kind and is very much understanding. She's very understanding.

"Our ranch has been in our family for years. Passed down from generation to generation. And it was founded by my great-great-great grandpa. And my abuela is amazing at knitting scarfs, sweaters, hats, and mittens. Oh! Maybe she'll make you one." Sammy said happily.

"That sounds nice, Sammy, I very much appreciate it." Kendall said casually as they stopped to a small clearing with trees surrounding them. "But can I ask you something? It's a bit personal and I do not wish to make you feel uncomfortable."

Sammy, who was too oblivious about this, just smiled, "Sure! Ask a way. I can take it."

"Good." Kendall turns to Sammy with a very serious expression, "Why were we trying to take saliva samples from the Sinoceratops."

Sammy froze from her spot; eyes widened in shock and fear. Her cheery expression disappeared and the color of her face drained as she turned pale. Kendall knew that figuring out Sammy's action before anyone could. However, Sammy is trying to avoid eye contact and denying what Kendall is saying.

"I...I don't know what you're talking about..." Sammy said, not looking Kendall in the eye.

"Oh, believe me, you know what I'm talking about." Kendall said in a serious tone. "For the past couple of days in camp, I studied your behavior. Acting all cheerful and innocent, but deep down, you were hiding something. And it's true, you're working for someone to steal Jurassic World information."

"I...I..." Sammy stuttered; fear took over when Kendall figured out her true intention.

"But...you're not a bad person, Sammy." Kendall suddenly said, causing Sammy to look at her in confusion yet in fear. "You're a good person, you would've never tried to steal info unless you had a choice." Sammy suddenly looks at her with wide and shocked eyes. Kendall slowly pieces things together and soon she softens a bit, "Someone is forcing you to do this or better yet...threatening you, isn't it?"

"I...it's...um..." Sammy tried to think of an explanation or excuse, hoping to get Kendall off track. But this is Kendall, she is not gonna stop until she gets the answers she needs.

"Sammy, you're in trouble, I know people that help you." Kendall said to Sammy.

"You can't! There's no way you can beat them!" Sammy suddenly exclaimed.

"Sammy, they can help, whatever is wrong, I'm sure they can-"

Sammy cuts her off, "No! I don't want any help!"

"Then why not?"

"Because Mantah Corp could ruin you too like they did to my family!" Sammy exclaims before gasping in realization that she spilled the beans.

"What?"

"I-It's nothing!" Sammy said, trying not to make eye contact.

"Sammy...is Mantah Corp threatening you?" Kendall asked the cowgirl.

"I...I told you! It's nothing!" Sammy said, hiding the tears that were threatening to fall.

"It is something, Sammy, Mantah Corp is a bioengineering company and has a rivalry with Masrani and Biosyn. And I know they tried to make clone dinosaurs, but Dr. Wu beat them to it. So, why are you doing this? You need to tell me, now." Kendall said in a serious tone.

Sammy didn't want to say, she didn't want her to know, but...but this feeling of guilt in her chest was too much. She didn't want to betray her nor the others. So, with teary eyes, Sammy looked at Kendall with guilt written in her face as she told her everything truthfully.

"Our ranch was in trouble, so my folks had to borrow a lot of money from some shady people." Sammy explains, sniffling a bit, "We...we didn't know they were fronting for Mantah Corp. They said we'd lose everything unless I spied for them. Use the behind-the-scenes access I'd get at camp to gather info from Wu's lab, and DNA from dinos, and whatever else they needed."

"So, your family sent you here? To break the law and steal info from the people that I call family?" Kendall said, referring to Wu as family.

"You don't know anything about my family." Sammy said, almost snapping at her.

"They put you in danger when they sent you to spy on the park. How can they allow this? Your own family." Kendall questions Sammy.

"Because they didn't send me." Sammy answered, looking down as she crossed her arms. Kendall looks at her as she listens to Sammy's tale, "They said "no" to Mantah Corp. They said they'd rather lose everything than use me like that. I was the one who contacted the Mantah Corp agent. I agreed to come here. And my family..."

"...And your family didn't know that you were planning this." Kendall finished her sentence as she learned the truth.

Sammy sighs and nodded her head, "I was already on the ferry and ready to get information." Sammy continues on, tears streaming down, before looking at Kendall, "If your family was in trouble, wouldn't you do anything in your power to save them?"

"Yes." Kendall answered with no hesitation, which surprised Sammy, "Family is more important than treasure or gold. I know you wish to help them, but they know very well that they will never try and do something so...heinous."

"I didn't have a choice." Sammy said, wiping her tears away. "I didn't want to lose my home."

"Everyone has a choice, Sammy." Kendall said, placing an assuring hand on her shoulder, "And so do I. I chose to help you solve your problem and free your family from this debt."

"But Mantah Corp..."

"Mantah Corp doesn't have powerful allies like Jurassic World. And trust me, these allies can help you." Kendall assures Sammy.

"You...you sure they could help?" Sammy asked, sniffling a bit.

Kendall gave her an assuring smile and nod. "Positive, but you have to tell them everything they need to know." She said to Sammy.

"Who?" Sammy asked.

"I'll tell you after our eavesdroppers come out." Kendall said as she looked at the undergrowth, "Isn't that right, guys?"

Following her gaze, Sammy gasped to see the rest of the campers (minus Darius and Kenji, both males are still missing) popped out from behind the bushes, all showing different expressions on their faces. Sammy was frightened, seeing that they now know her secret, she tried to get away. But Kendall stopped her by grabbing her hand gently and shook her head. Sammy wants to leave, thinking that they are mad at her, but Kendall assures her that they aren't. She's going to make sure of it. Kendall looked at the group and gave them a serious look.

"I understand your mixed expression, but Sammy has her reasons, I mean. She had to go to great lengths in order to save her family." Kendall said to them.

"But...she tried to..." Yaz was cut off by Kendall.

"I know, but being in her shoes, how would you feel if your family were in danger?" Kendall questions them, who suddenly become quiet, "You would go to great lengths as well to do anything to save them. You wouldn't dare to see them in pain...I know I would."

The group was not sure about this. I mean, Sammy basically loses their trust, thinking that she betrayed them. But...knowing about family...they too will do anything to save theirs. Suddenly, both Val and Celestia walked over to Kendall and Sammy, holding her hands gently, which surprised Sammy a lot.

"It's okay, Sammy, we know what it's like when families are in trouble." Val said to Sammy.

"Yeah, we do the same too." Celestia agrees with her sister.

Sammy was shocked by this but also happy to hear that they understand her. Yaz, Brooklynn, and Ben weren't sure, not sure if they could trust her. However, Hudson decided to take a shot as he too will do anything to help his family. They're backing up Sammy, understanding the situation she's in. Soon, Bumpy nudges Ben's leg gently bellowing him before trotting over to Sammy, followed by Stiggy, Redford, and Jester. Wanting to help Sammy in her dire time. The remaining group looked at each other with unsure looks but seeing how Kendall showed that she trusts her, they have to see it and believe it.

Yaz lets out a sigh and looks at Sammy with a look, "All right, we'll hear you out, but if you try to pull any stunts-"

"She won't, trust Sammy a bit, you'll learn something." Kendall said in assurance, "And besides, she's not the only one with secrets."

"What do you mean by that?" Ben asked.

Kendall walks away a bit from a fallen tree that is blocking their path. And using one of her hands, she lifted up with ease, shocking the newcomers before tossing it away, shocking the newcomers in the process, especially Yaz. The five newcomers looked at each other and then to Kendall with wide eyes and jaws dropped, amazed how she did that.

"H-How...you...that thing..." Brooklynn tried to find the right words to say but couldn't.

"I'll explain everything, and I mean, everything, on the way, right after we find Darius and Kenji first." Kendall said to them.

"And...how are we going to find them?" Ben asked Kendall.

Kendall looks at him casually, "Simple, we follow the screams."

~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~

"AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!" Darius and Kenji screamed on top of their lungs as they were being chased by an angry Triceratops.

Apparently, Kenji accidentally stepped on its tail when it was napping on the undergrowth, angering the adult as it started chasing the two poor boys through the jungle. They tried to figure a way to avert it but due to the fact they had no idea where they were going, they ended up cornered on a cliffside. They faced the angry Triceratops with fear in their eyes as the horned dinosaur charged at them, forcing the two males to hug each other while screaming. But soon were cut off when Kendall came out of nowhere, grabbed both the Triceratops's horns with her bare hands, skidding it to a stop with her great strength. Both Kenji and Darius were shocked by this as Kendall growls like a beast when the Triceratops struggles to break free from her hold. Soon, she tosses it away from them, causing the Triceratops to get up bellowed angrily. But Kendall returns with her war cry, almost sounding like a roar. Upon hearing this, the Triceratops quickly runs away, returning back to its herd.

Satisfied to see the Triceratops leaving, she turned towards the awestruck Darius and Kenji, both males were still hugging each other, and their expression showed how amazed how Kendall was so strong. Kendall looks at them from head to toe, checking them for injuries. Seeing that they don't have any, she made a nod.

"Glad to see you two alright." Kendall said to them casually.

"...HOW DID YOU DO THAT?!" Kenji screams out.

"Yeah, and how did you find us?" Darius asked, letting go of the hug as they went to her.

"We followed your scream." Kendall said, signaling the others to come out from the bushes as they made their way to the group.

"You guys...heard our scream?" Kenji asked hesitantly, feeling embarrassed about it.

"Yeah, we heard from where we were walking." Sammy said to Kenji, who blushed in embarrassment.

"But that doesn't explain how you were able to throw an eight-ton Triceratops!" Darius said to Kendall. "You didn't even break a sweat."

"Oh, that's because Kendall's an alien." Hudson answered happily.

This earned stares from the two males, tehri expressions were confused and dumbfounded but soon they both yelled out, "SHE'S A WHAT?!"

"Not the way I want to answer, but yes, Hudson is correct, I am an alien." Kendall said to them casually.

"Is she messing with us? I think she's messing with us." Kenji said to the group, his shock expression hasn't left his face.

Brooklynn rolled her eyes at him, "She's not, Kenji, she's telling the truth. We witness her super strength and where she really comes from."

"You...you are?" Darius asked Kendall in shock.

Yaz nodded her head, "Yup, she told us the truth and she's not the only one." She and the others looked at Val and Celestia.

"Are they aliens too?!" Kenji exclaims, pointing at Val and Celestia.

Val shook her head and answered, "Not anymore, but I do have magic and Celestia a dragon." Val answered casually.

"...SAY WHAT?!" Kenji exclaims in shock.

Kendall shook her head, "It's a long story, we'll tell you on the way."

Soon, they all started following Kendall while the rest of the campers told Darius and Kenji about Kendall being an alien, Val having magic, and Celestia to be a dragon. They said that Kendall's real name is Kendraca and she's an alien species Karavīrs. They were once the most dangerous alien species since they have super strength. But she is last as her home planet blew up because its core was overheated, killing the natives that lived there. She survived since she took shelter in a cave that turned to her meteor and thanks to her strong metabolism, she survives, and was trapped in hibernation on the meteor. She was then rescued by the Galaxy Knights that helped her understand English and was placed in the custody of Jurassic World since one of the members of the Galaxy Knight is Val's relative and decided that Kendall should live here on Earth, where she can start a new life and a new name. This shocked Darius and Kenji, having no idea what she had been through. Kenji suddenly regrets being jealous towards Kendall, all she did was help and survive, because it was in her nature. And Darius understood why she is always serious since she follows her instincts, and she has this knowledge to know and adapt to her area. They slowly came to respect her.

They then learned Val was also an alien called Galatria, but she lost her alien powers and was replaced with magic after they went to a magical place called the Gate of Beginning and Celestia wished that her Galatria powers were gone so no one could open it because she was also the key and stopping a never ending war between Galatrias and Monstrums...yeah, to make long story short, Val then received magical powers, can talk to animals, and healing.

"Wow...that's just...wow you guys...have such a big adventure." Kenji said in shock.

"I'm surprised you and Darius are handling it." Kendall said, moving a huge log off their path.

"Yeah, and...you're actually a dragon?" Darius asked Celestia.

Celestia nodded her head as she turned into her dragon form, shocking everyone, "Yup, but I stay as a human to blend in." She said before reverting back to her human form. "Plus, I have to keep it a secret."

"Secret? What do you mean secret?" Kenji asked her.

"You see, a long time ago, when the world was young, Earth used to be a magical place." Val explains as she remembered the lectures from friends who knew magic, "Humans of all ages are able to do magic. It made their lives easy."

Yaz chuckles, "I bet."

"So, like, were there any magic stuff like dragons, unicorns, wizards, and whatnot?" Kenji asked, walking close by.

The three nodded their heads, "Yup, well...except for dragons, they're very rare. The only two dragons we know are Celestia and Nina." Kendall responded.

"Who's Nina?" Sammy asked.

"Nina is an adult dragon, like Celestia, she can shapeshift into a human. She visits us sometimes, but she's very nice...in her own way." Val answered.

"Where is she now?" Ben asked them.

"Hmm...I think she's living in London." Celestia answered, skipping besides them.

"Oh...what's her human job?" Brooklynn asked.

"Don't know, I didn't ask her." Celestia said to Brooklynn.

"So...if magical creatures live amongst us and are hiding...how come we humans don't have magic like you do?" Sammy asked them.

Kendall, Val, and Celestia looked at each other and then to the group, "Humans lost their magic after they abused it." Kendall answered, earning shock looks from the group.

Kendall explains to them that humans had magic but lost it when a forgotten clan used it to create a weapon of destruction. It was sealed away and destroyed, but the damages were done, and the Magic Council used a powerful spell to wipe all memories of magic from humans as well as stripping the magic abilities. Thus, humans only rely upon science and modern-day medicine. That way, they won't abuse the magical gifts they used to have. But there were some families that still had magic and kept it a secret from the public. And since the campers know about this, they must swear into secrecy, so no one could search and abuse the magic ever again. The campers understood the situation and agreed. Heck, Kenji agrees to keep it a secret since he doesn't want anyone to destroy the planet if they try doing any crazy magic.

"Hey, what's that?" Ben suddenly points out that it looks like an abandoned building in the middle of the jungle.

Kendall narrows her eyes and looks at the group, "It appears we stray far from the path."

"What do you mean?" Kenji asked.

"The camp is not far if we take a different route, but we must rest because it is going to rain." Kendall said, pointing at the dark clouds forming above them.

"Kendall has a point; we need to take shelter." Yaz said in agreement.

"And to take a break. My feet are killing me." Brooklynn said, rubbing her legs a bit.

They all headed inside the building, ignoring how dark and damp it was. Ben took out a glowstick from his fanny pack, to give a little light. Everyone could see that it was still in shape, as it was enough to keep them dry till the rain ended. 

Speaking of the rain, it started pouring once they got inside. Kendall started to gather some wood that was lying around to start a fire to keep them warm, much to the relief of the campers and animals. Val and Celestia took out chocolate bars from their bags and handed them to the group. Ben didn't take any as he already has carob bars and carob juice in his fanny pack. As they are kept warm by the fire, Kenji borrows Ben's glowstick and looks around the building.

"Man, this place looks like a dump." Kenji said, looking around the building.

"Tell me about it." Ben said, eating his carob bar. "I thought Jurassic World was cleaner than this."

"Yeah...huh? What's this?" Darius sees what appears to be a banner next to him as he picks it up, he observes it carefully and as some of the words were covered in dirt, "Something about this banner looks familiar..."

Kenji comes over with the glowstick to give enough light before reading it out loud on what was written, "When lino cars roomed tharth? ...What?"

Kendall comes over to look at the banner. She frowns at this as she realizes Kenji's poor reading, "No, Kenji, it says: When dinosaurs ruled the Earth!" She corrected as she gestured to the building, "This is the visitor center of the original Jurassic Park, you know, before it was destroyed."

"Hey, she's right!" Darius said in realization. "Before Jurassic World, Jurassic Park was made and owned by John Hammond! It could've been a success."

"Yes, until someone broke into the facility, stole some dinosaur DNAs, shut down the power, creating chaos of mass destruction, and everyone got eaten by the carnivorous dinosaurs." Kendall explains blankly, earning a cringing look from Darius.

"Oh, yeah...forgot about that." Darius said with a sheepish look.

"So...Kendall, since you're an alien and Val and Celestia are basically magic...is there anymore that we should know about?"

Kendall tends to the fire as she looks at him and the others seriously, "There is, but I'm not sure if you are ready."

"We can take it." Sammy assures her.

"Yeah, and you're very truthful to us." Yaz said to Kendall.

Val and Celestia gave worried looks towards Kendall, who was calmly looking at the group as her expression remained neutral, "There are things in this world that you are not yet ready to know. I do not wish anything bad to happen to all of you." Kendall said to them.

"Come on, what's the worst thing that could happen?" Kenji asked causally before noticing the mix expression that the campers were showing. Kendall had her eyes narrowed, Val and Celestia were giving surprise expressions, while the rest were stricken with fear. "What's wrong? Why are you guys looking at me like that?" Kenji asked, confused on why some of the campers were giving strange looks.

"Kenji...don't...move." Kendall warns him seriously in a quiet tone.

"Why? What's going on? And why are you whispering?" Kenji asked, unaware that something was behind him.

"Kenji, this is serious!" Sammy whispers in a fearful tone. "There's a giant centipede behind you!"

"You're joking, right? This gotta be a prank." Kenji said.

"No, seriously, Kenji. There's a giant centipede right behind you!" Yaz whispers in fear, pointing behind him.

Hearing this, Kenji slowly turned around and froze to see the Arthropleura was towering down on him, its huge mandibles slightly twitching along with its antennae. 

Kenji froze from his spot, his eyes wide as a diner plate and his jaw dropped in fear. The other campers, minus Val and Celestia, hide behind Kendall, staring at the Arthropleura in fear. Brooklynn wanted to scream but Kendall prevented her, she knows that the internet star isn't a fan of giant insects, including the others.

"Kenji, whatever you do, don't intimidate it. The Arthropleura may be an herbivore insect, but it can be aggressive when threatened." Kendall warns him.

"Me intimidating it?! It's towering down on me!" Kenji whispers, fearing for his life.

"Just don't move." Kendall said as she was about to reach a rock until...

"I wouldn't do that if I were you, Kenny." A familiar voice spoke through the shadows.

Turning towards shadow, the campers and their animal companions watched as Dark, in her human disguise, came out, followed by two more Arthropleura following her from both her sides. She gave them all her signature smirk as she whistled at the Arthropleura that was towering over Kenji. It moves away and goes back to her, causing all the newcomers to be shocked.

"How did you do that?" Darius asked in shock and amazement.

"Hmm...I would tell you, but right now, there's more pressing matters I have to deal with." Dark said, looking towards Sammy.

Kendall notices her gaze and realizes that she knew about Sammy's secret, "You know Sammy's secret, didn't you?" She asked, causing Sammy to be in shock.

"Yup, me and some others knew about it." Dark said, causing Sammy to be scared.

"What secret?" Darius asked in confusion.

"Yeah, what are you guys talking about?" Kenji asked in agreement.

"All questions will be answered, after I take you guys somewhere safe." Dark said as she looked at them seriously, "After all, your lives are in my hands now."

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

4.6K 91 15
Jurassic World: Camp Cretaceous follows the adventures of seven teenagers who are chosen for a once-in-a-lifetime experience at a state of the art ad...
2.3K 46 15
"This isn't your typical trip to a safari or zoo. Like always, when people try to cage Mother Nature, she breaks free. And people still haven't learn...
24.5K 614 16
Welcome readers! You and your brother are invited to Jurassic World's new adventure camp, Camp Cretaceous! With five other campers, you must surviv...
4.5K 143 23
Amelia and Jayden are 14 year old twins and they've won tickets to Jurassic World's brand new state of the art adventure camp, Camp Cretaceous! Ameli...