𝙃𝙄𝙎 𝙌𝙐𝙀𝙀𝙉

cara__writes tarafından

A princess loved her whole life. A prince denying the possibility of it. An alliance, binding them together... Daha Fazla

AUTHOR'S NOTE.
CHARACTERS
PROLOGUE
1. HOME
2. CORONATION
3. PARIDHI SINGH RATHORE
4. ABHI AND AKSHU
5. SURPRISE
6. MARRIAGE
7. JAIPUR
8. HIM
9. ANIRUDH
10. PRINCESS
11. GOOD NIGHT
12. PAIN
13. CORE FOUR
14. DUGU LIKES HIM TOO.
15. ENGAGEMENT - I
17. MY MAN
18. DATE- I
19. DATE - II
20. YOU LIKE ME
21. THE DATE IS SET
22. THE NOTEBOOK
23. CHOCOLATE ON YOUR MOUTH
24. HAPPY BIRTHDAY
25. GANPATI PUJA
26. SANGEET
27. APPLES
28. MEHNDI
29. HALDI
30. WEDDING, FINALLY.
31. MY LORD
32. SHOT
33. YOU'RE HERE.
34. SWEET TORTURE
35. TEASE
36. THE BEST THING
37. EVERYTHING'S PERFECT
EPILOGUE
😉😘

16. ENGAGEMENT-II

4.8K 241 12
cara__writes tarafından

Paridhi's POV

"Pari tyaar hui ki nahi beta. "
'Pari are you ready or not? '
Maa's voice entered the room before her, " Ho gyi maa. "
' I'm ready maa. '
"Huff," Maa released a breath after seeing me, her eyes started tearing up, " Maa do I look that bad? "
" No no, you look so beautiful. "
" Then why are you crying? "
" It's just my princess grew up too soon. "
" You're the ones who wanted this. " I couldn't hug her in this dress it was too much of a hassle, so I just held her hand.
" Hmm. I know. Ab sab ko neeche bhej or khud bi aa ja. "
'I know. Now send everyone downstairs and come yourself too. '

"Ae bs. "
'Coming. '
And she left, " Pari aunty itni sundar kyu h? " Divi said from behind me.
'Pari, why is aunty so beautiful. '

" Mujhe pta hota to pkka btati. "
'If I knew, I would've told you. '
"Unki saree kisne select ki. " Aru came from the bathroom and asked.
'Who selected her saree. '
" Ananya bhabhi. "
" Her choice is still the best. " Yup that's true.

Maa was wearing a cream colored saree and she had a black shawl with it too. As for these two by my side, I don't know if they discussed it beforehand or not but both of them were wearing pink colored dresses, not the same shade of pink or style but nevertheless they matched.

Divya's look.

Aryanshi's look.

" Pari, let's go. " Ananya bhabhi called, with nandini bhabhi on her tow. " Yup just coming after you guys. " My bhabhis also decided to match, not by much but both of their sarees were pastel colored and while nandini bhabhi had a sleeveless blouse with a round neck, Ananya bhabhi's had full length balloon sleeves with a v-neck. Both of them looked fabulous.

Nandini's look

Ananya's look.

" Arushi di, you should leave with bhabhi too. "

"Yeah I was thinking just that. Sehaj must me worried by now. " We met yesterday to be exact and she was really good. We hit it off on the first try, even aru who never likes anyone on the first day, said that she liked her. So she spent the day with us, saying what would she do between the boys.
Her dress was brought here by someone else as she didn't want to leave.

Hers was blue suit taking into the consideration that she was pregnant she wasn't wearing anything heavy. But she looked charming in that too.

As for the bacha party they had followed the fathers to the hall. Parth was in white tux looking like a gentleman and the other three were in shirts and dhoti, with ansh and ahaan wearing the same.

After everyone left it was just us three left in the room. Turning to both of them, " Do I look okay? "
Maybe they knew I wasn't talking about the dress cuz both of them held my hand and made me sit on the bed.

" It's okay to be nervous pari."
Divi said, I wasn't expecting much from aru, she's not the best at giving a prep talk.

" You sure you're ready na? Cuz after this you can't back off " Well done aru, that's what I needed to hear.
" I don't know. I think I'm ready but how do I know for sure. "

" Just do this. Close your eyes and forget about what's happening. "
Yeah like that's easy when you're wearing such a dress and your fiance is waiting downstairs with both of your families. But I did as she said.

" Now just think about it, that you met anirudh yourself not because your parents asked you to. Think that it's just you two, not any external factor, do you think if that happened you would've felt something for him. "

And I opened my eyes, I didn't have to imagine anything to know the answer as much as I want to deny that I can't. I like him, not too much, but enough to know that if we ever met without our parents interruption, I would've liked him then too. And moreover maa and baba always know what's best, if they think he's the one for me, then maybe he is.
" Let's go. " I stood up and they both followed after me.

The decorations were pink too, the only relief was that it wasn't overly pink or I swear I would've hated the color by the end of this night.

There's only so much of a pink a girl can handle. When we entered he was already on the platform which I think must be the stage, everyone was already present with us being the last ones to arrive. His eyes followed me all the way from the time I entered to the time I reached the platform and yup he did it again. Startling me. It wasn't his hand which he offered to me that startled me, it was what he did afterwards, with one hand holding my hand his other went to my waist and he lifted me up. I gasped, I don't know how he did it, I wasn't so light that he could lift me in one hand moreover this dress and jewellery weighed another kg or two.

But he did, and as he placed me on the ground, my feet didn't land on my lehnga but on the floor. I was seriously scared that I'll make a fool of myself due to his stunt but to my surprise he didn't leave me, it was when Adarsh came to him, " Ani leave her or her brother might really kill you, fiance or not. " And then I saw vinayak bhai, his face full of anger and bhabhi holding him to stop him from doing anything. Hridhaan bhaiya too looked like he'll come up and smack this guy, while baba looked like he was in a dilemma about whether to be angry that a guy laid his hand on his daughter or happy that the guy is his fiance. He loosened his hold on my waist but still held my hand. We took our seats and he was still looking, I admit I lost this staring competition but he should really stop now.

As if on cue, " Bhaiya, stop ogling her. She's not going anywhere. " ashika said to him. And akshu bhabhi came holding a tray that was holding our rings. First he took my hand, it's not like he ever left it, but now he took the left one. I wasn't wearing much, just a bracelet and taking the ring from the box he slid it into my finger. The ring fit perfectly, of course it would, it was emerald cut colorless diamond, with tiny diamonds on the sides and it was magnificent.

His was a round cut diamond with a gold band. And yup it fit him right.

After that people starting congratulating us, I didn't knew I had this many relatives just from my side and when it came to his side I felt what he was feeling before, a headache so many people, so many names. And moreover you have to listen to them, cuz they are important that is why they're here.

Everyone looked happy, at one point I think I saw aru glaring daggers at shreshth, I don't know what happened between these two but I've never seen aru so irritated due to someone. And as everyone was enjoying my own bhabhi decided that I was getting too comfortable on my seat. Cuz taking the mic she announced, " Now let's have a dance with our beautiful couple of evening. " How can they even expect me to dance in this. But no, everyone thought it was a great idea cuz they literally got me up from my seat.. I don't want to dance I just want to sit in my place.

But no we have to, cuz he also decided it was a good idea. So we did, everyone had emptied the centre of the floor so that's where we stood. But I can't go down alone now can I? So i did what they did. I called everyone to dance or else I won't. It helped decrease the attention on me. And the song that was played had to be,

Dekha hazaro dafa aapko
Phir bekarari kaisi hai
Sambhale sambhalta nahi yeh dil
Kuch pyaar mein baat aisi hai

I love this song, I really do that's the only reason I danced. He held my waist and I kept my hand on his shoulder, our other hand holding each other's. " I won't be able to. "

" You're doing great. " He replied, I wasn't expecting that. But as he didn't have a problem we danced, first we just moved to the beat, then he twirled me around just once so my back was to his front with our hands holding each other, placed before me. He placed his chin on my shoulder and whispered, " You look enchanting princess. I can't get enough of you. "

And before I could comprehend what he said, he twirled me back and I was back in that position except this time both my hands were on his shoulder and his were embracing my back. As the designer of my lehnga had decided that he'll be short on cloth he decided to cut it from my blouse, as a result his hands were directly on my back and his touch made me feel tingly from all the front my back to my stomach. As the music ended he kissed my forehead once, and I was glad for cheers that erupted to divert his attention, as he would've noticed the blush covering my face otherwise.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

218K 4.1K 32
They had known eachother for years. From bestfriends, to lovers, to fiancés. Until one fatidic morning when an accident made her forget their life to...
108K 6.6K 85
✧It all started with a slap✧ ╰┈➤ 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒊 𝑺𝒆𝒉𝒈𝒂𝒍 She is beautiful, smart, and an introvert who has no problem putting others in their p...
114K 9.1K 90
{ 𝕭𝖔𝖔𝖐 #1 𝖎𝖓 𝖑𝖔𝖛𝖊 𝖘𝖊𝖗𝖎𝖊𝖘 } ............. She is soft-spoken, he is hardened, She is ice, he is fire, She is sweet, he is fierce, She...
107K 4.6K 28
Book 2/? The Continuation of my Book Rowan Gilbert. This book will involve the Silas arc and more ❤️ Polyamorous Klaus x OC x Elijah