Good influence ~ Park Jimin

By minxh_20

| University au | 'Unknowingly the WORST DECISION became the BEST DECISION in my LIFE' Started : 10/06/2023 E... More

P R E L U D E
P R O L O G U E
C H A R A C T E R S
I
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX

II

20 6 8
By minxh_20

I got up panting heavily while tears falling continously from my eyes.

"fvck, h-how l-ong I-I h-ave t-to g-go t-hrough t-his" I covered my face with my palm, crying silently.

Every night is a nightmare for me, I can't even sleep without it.

"Hey are u okay?" I heard Jeno asking and I could sense he sat on the bed, I hugged him tightly while tears not stopping.

"It's okay it's past, calm down..." He caressed my hairs as I snuggled more into his broad shoulder while still crying.

After sometime I stopped crying, but still I didn't break the hug.

"are u okay...?" He asked in a soft low tone.

"Not even close to that"

"Okay, calm down don't think anything. I'll go and check on mom if she slept or if she is still crying."

I broke the hug and leant on headrest while he went out of the room to mom's room.

"How long should I have to suffer?" I asked to myself.

After sometime Jeno came back and sat in front of me.

"is something bothering you...? Except the incident."

I nodded "That Jimin guy from Business management 2nd year, maybe you know him as I guess everyone knows him"

"What he did?"

"He did nothing, but today the first gate was fully crowded so as u said I took the second gate. On that way I saw him with a cigarette, Idk why the heck he smokes in university and roam like a bad boy."

"Oh, actually as per as Chenle he has a rough past making him addicted to alcohol and cigarette. But he is the topper, almost in every exam he gets due praise."

“Oh... But why didn't Chenle come today? I forgot to message him...”

“He took Daegal to vet for regular checkup”

“Oh...”

“Now sleep, it's nearing 2 am tomorrow we both have classes till 3...”

I nodded and laid down. He went to his bed and laid down and we both slept in sometime.

~NEXT DAY~

“Sarah wake up...” I hummed in response, not wanting to wake up.

“Sarah u will get late, get up...”

“Aish fine” I got up and went to freshen up.

After showering, I dried my hair, combed it and left it free while wearing a scrunchie on my wrist, did skincare and putted on some light makeup and went out to see Jeno sitting on his bed with phone while being fully ready.

I packed my bag, took my phone and charger, putted the charger in bag and phone in pocket.

“come let's go Jeno”

I wore my bag and went downstairs while Jeno following me behind.

“Morning sweetie” Mom said to both of us as we both replied with the same tone.

“I served the breakfast, let's eat yeah? Plus u both have lengthy classes today so don't skip meals bcoz of being too focused in studying, Ik u both will do well.”

“Thanks mom” I said and pecked her cheek softly.

“Don't worry mom...” Jeno said.

We all went to dining room and ate our food,  said bye and went to university.

One by one Dreamies started joining us.

“Hey guys, sorry I'm late” Chenle said.

“still early dude” Mark replied.

“How was ur first day Sarah, I couldn't meet u as I had really long lectures” Renjun said.

“It was okay, not bad but not good”

“Don't worry u will catch up soon sexy” Jaemin said in his usual flirty tone.

“Don't flirt with my sister” Jeno said.

“Yeah yeah whatever” Jaemin rolled his eyes.

“Cringe” Jisung said in disgust.

“Come Sarah our class came” Chenle said and took me with him for the first class.

Business management.

We both sat beside each other while classroom started getting full with some familiar ppl I saw yesterday and some non familiar ppl.

We both were talking and I noticed Mr.Hwang came and started teaching.

In middle of the lecture Jimin came and sat beside Chenle as there was the only seat left.

“Everyone note down” He pointed at the projector.

“Mind sharing the notes of earlier?” He asked Chenle who nodded and passed him his laptop.

I continued typing after I finished typing the thing which was on projector I looked at Jimin and Chenle.

Jimin smirked while eyes glued on projector and hands typing on laptop.

He wore two bracelet in left and one in right and a ring in each hand.

His veins and bones popping out a lil making his hand look hawt.

The bracelet on right has an infinite locket and something written on the joining of the infinite which I couldn't read due to the distance we were sitting in.

The class went pretty smoothly.

“I'm going to cafeteria, wanna come?” Chenle asked.

“Nah I'm okay, I'll go to library.”

“Okay then see u after two lectures” he waved as I waved back and went towards library.

I got in with my pass and sat on the corner seat of library and started studying or more like trying to.

“Hey babe”

“What the-”

“Sh...” He took a pause “It's library...”

I sighed as he took a seat in front of me, took his notes and started studying.

“Want to group study?” I asked as he took a seat in front of me.

“Nah, I prefer studying alone.”

“Then u could've sat somewhere else coz I don't like any sort of disturbance.”

“I won't disturb” He continued studying.

I studied for an hour then my class of English was about to start so I packed my stuffs.

“I'll leave I have class” I said but got no response, he was too into writing, more like conducting a test for himself.

I went out of the library and started walking around.

I saw Jeno leaning on the pillar and scrolling through his phone, I went to him.

“Jeno” I called him.

“Hm...? Don't u have class?”

“I can't find english class”

“I have my class in total opposite direction, listen”

He told me the directions and went to his class.

I started walking to where he said.

“Hey gurll” I turned around to see a girl with blonde hair, quite taller than me called me out.

“Yeah?” I tried to sound normal despite the nervousness.

“I'm Jeon Somi, nice to meet you!” She said while smiling.

“Oh- I'm Lee Sarah, Nice to meet you too!”

“Uhm well do u know where is the English class?”

“I'm going there only, u can come with me” I smiled politely.

“Oh great! I'll call my friends here they are searching for english class too” She said and called 3 people.

After few mins of waiting they came to us.

“Hey I'm Sakura, Nice to meet you!”

“I'm Yuqi”

“It's Ji-min, u can call me Karina”

“I'm Sarah, nice to meet u too...” I said and smiled.

“Oh let's exchange phone numbers Sarah” The girl who introduced herself as Sakura said.

I told them my phone numbers as they saved it and made a groupchat.

“We'll be late, please can we go?” I said as they nodded and followed me behind.

I finished my classes, went to car parking and stood there leaning on our car waiting for Jeno knowing well that he still has a class left.

I saw Jimin beating another guy making me get startled, after sometime he left the guy and walked towards the car beside our and unlocked it, assuming it's his car I stood there while he opened the trunk of the car and sat on it, his forehead bleeding a lil.

“What happened?”

“Why do u care?”

“Later” I said and took the first aid kit from the trunk of the car and started aiding the wound on his forehead making him hiss.

“Sorry it'll pain a lil” I aided it and then aided the cut he made.

“Did u got hurt somewhere else?”

“Nah” I clearly could see its a lie but I didn't want to ask more so I again leaned on our car and checked the time.

15 mins more.

He took a bottle of soju and chugged it down like water.

I cleared my throat “it's not good for health”

who is there to even care

“ur family of course”

it's better to die than saying them as my family”

I didn't know what to say, he chuckled lowly while tears filling his eyes.

I didn't want to ask more so I took my phone and started scrolling.

After sometime Jeno came.

“Let's go, can u drive I'm tired.”

I nodded as he passed the car keys, I took them and sat on the driver seat as he sat beside me and we drove back home.
____________________________
A/N :
Constant updates, let's see how long it goes 🤧

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

633 87 20
| Idol au | 'I never thought I will get out of this because of YOU' NOTE - Some sensitive topics though there isn't deep description. Started : 7 Ju...
457K 16K 52
she wasn't sad anymore she was numb and she knew somehow numb was worse.
12.1K 729 27
❝Some secrets are better off unsaid.❞ Started: 3-12-2021 Ended:???
27.9K 1.9K 20
❝Love? Nope! It's never ending abhorrence!❞ Started: 25-11-2021 Ended: 16-07-2022