Miraculous Sins + Smuts

By MLB_4Ever

A bunch of smutty one-shots for miraculous lovers More

~Voting~
Spin The Bottle - (LadyNoir)
English Final - Part 1 ~ (Adrienette)
English Final - Part 2 ~ (Adrienette)
Marinette's Kinks - (Adrienette)
Purposely Caught - (Adrienette)
Sex Education Part 1 - (Adrienette)
Sex Education - Part 2 ~ (Adrienette)
Arrows - (MariChat)
~Voting~
A Catholic's Rule - (Adrien + Marinette + Kim)
Her Mistake - (LadyNoir)
Date Night Part 1 - (Ladrien)
Date Night - Part 2 ~ (Ladrien)
Eye for an Eye - Part 1 ~ (LadyBlanc & Adrienette)
Eye for an Eye - Part 2 ~ (Adrienette)
~Voting~
Stuck - Part 1 ~ (Adrienette)
Stuck - Part 2 ~ (Adrienette)
Flairmidable ~ (LadyNoir + Flairmidable)
Detour ~ (MariChat)
Caught in a Deal - Part 1 ~ (Ladybug + Argos)
Caught in a Deal - Part 2 ~ (Felibug + Adrienette)
Mercy - Part 1 ~ (Adrienette)
Mercy - Part 2 ~ (Adrienette)
Mercy - Part 3 ~ (Adrienette)
Just Act Casual ~ (Adrienette)
The Break In - Part 1 ~ (Adrigami)
The Break In - Part 2 ~ (Ladrien)
The Break In - Part 3 ~ (MariChat)
Queen of Egypt ~ (Adrienette)
Heated Argument - Part 1 ~ (LadyNoir)
Heated Argument - Part 2 ~ (LadyNoir + Ladrien)
Pretension ~ (Feligami)
Helping Hand ~ MariChat
Invaded Privacy - Part 1 ~ (Lukanette)
Invaded Privacy - Part 2 ~ (Lukanette)
Sexual Tension - Part 1 ~ (GabeNath)
Sexual Tension - Part 2 ~ (GabeNath)
Adrien's Kinks - (Adrienette)
Anything & Everything - Part 1 ~ (Adrienette)
Anything & Everything - Part 2 ~ (Adrienette)
Just For Tonight ~ (Feligami)
Into the Future ~ (LadyNoir + Cat Walker)
Double Trouble ~ (Nalya + Adrienette)
A/N
My Football Coach ~ (Adrienette)
Volpina's Puppets ~ (LadyNoir)
The 4 Bodyguards ~ (Adrien + Luka + Nino + Felix + Marinette)
The Perfect Disguise ~ (Felinette)
Representation Deleted Scene ~ (Feligami)
The Perfect Disguise - Part 2 ~ (Felinette)
Under The Stars ~ MariChat

Wet Dreams ~ (Nalya)

4.6K 23 27
By MLB_4Ever

Nino's POV

My eyes fluttered open when a burning heat came in contact with my groin. I turned my head to see the time. The digital clock read: 2:18. I turned back to face Alya who was cradled in my arms with her right leg on top of my left. The moon, peaking through the curtain, lit up her tan features and scrunched eyebrows. Her lips were parted with quiet whimpers escaping them. I laid a quick peck to her forehead before her hold tightened around my neck. My head was forced into the crook between her throat and shoulder. She began whimpering louder, and I felt her nails digging into my naked back. Is she having a nightmare?

I tore my head away from her neck to look at her face. Her eyes were screwed tight. She whimpered and panted into my chest until delicious moans were spilled too. The feeling I woke to, sparked again suddenly. She was grinding against me. The arousal she failed to contain in her panties soaked through her silk pajama shorts and she was rubbing it against my boxers. I struggled to contain a groan as I let a breathy one out into her hair. My left hand ran down her side until I reached her butt where I groped the cheek closest to me. She moaned again. Then she said my name.

"Nino..." It was slurred and quieter than a whisper, but she moaned my name. I retracted my hand from her ass and used it to brush her hair away from her shoulders and neck. My mouth took its place. I peppered butterfly kisses along her throat column and trailed my tongue along her shoulder where her tank top strap was. My tongue pushed the strap aside and my teeth gently nibbled on her tight skin just how I know she likes. She whimpered my name again only it was more audible.

"Are you dreaming about me?" I asked in a whisper. She nuzzled her head into my chest while grinding against me again. This time I couldn't hold back the moan that so easily escaped me. She stirred in her sleep and turned around. I pulled her back flush against my front, requiring contact between our bodies. "Don't you dare think about getting away from me." I growled lowly and took her earlobe between my teeth. Her left leg took mine in between hers. I bent the newly encompassed knee until it came in contact with her pussy. Then she ground against it. She angled her hips forward and suddenly she began to shake. Her breathing came out labored while desirable moans flew from her mouth.

"Just like that, my queen." I praised and held her hips in place. Her nape was revealed to me, so I lapped my tongue on her exposed skin before leaving gentle gnaw marks on it. She shuddered.

"Nino~" She suddenly moaned and picked up her pace on my knee. I pushed my hand that currently held her waist up to her breast. She was big in high school, but damn, she got bigger. I took her hardened nipple between my thumb and index finger and rolled it gently. My thumb performed hefty swipes over it, making her shiver even with the help of my bare warmth. I tried my best to fit as much of her breast as I could in my left hand and kneaded it. She bucked her hips on my knee.

"Don't hold back, baby girl." I whispered into her ear. She carefully arched her back against my front, and her ass came in contact with my now rock hard dick. I grunted behind her, trying my hardest not to wake her. My hand left her breast and both my hands went to her waist. I pushed her down onto my knee. With each movement of her hips, she drew patterns on my leg with her moisture that pooled like a waterfall between her thighs. What the hell was she dreaming about?

"Come on, Alya. Be a good girl and cum for me." I commanded huskily under my breath and attacked her neck with my teeth. She moaned loudly, startling herself awake.

"Uggh...w-what time is it?" She asked as she rubbed her tired eyes. I shook my head with light chuckles coming from my throat.

"Alya, what were you dreaming about?"

"I can't remember." I felt disappointed.

"Well here, let me remind you." I said and pushed her onto her stomach. She gasped until her head met the mattress where her noises were silenced. I got on top of her. Positioning my legs on either side of her waist, I ripped open her silky shorts. A strange whimpering noise came from her like she was disappointed about her clothes but was so turned on by the action that both feelings tugged equally at her heart. That noise was now my new favorite, and I wanted to hear it on repeat for the rest of my life.

"Please make that sound for me again, baby girl." I requested with a pleading tone after I removed my boxers. She obliged while I dragged my tip along her sopping folds. They spread open for me, and I was met with a mouth-watering sight. Her pussy glimmered in the raw moonlight as it writhed for my cock.

"Nino, please...please" I heard her whine with her head smothering the sheets.

"That's it, love, beg for my cock." She lifted her head from the mattress and stared at me with her lust-filled orbs. Oh how badly I want to make her watch me fuck her except I'm already committed to this position.

"Please fuck me." She begged. I gave her a curt nod.

My tip found her hole, and I pushed into her. One of my hands went to the base of her neck, holding myself up while the other played with her ass. The fatty skin jiggled with each flex of my hips as my eager cock dove deeper into her sweet pussy. My pre-cum lathered her insides, making her a wet and tight mess underneath me. I dug my nails into the skin where her neck meets her shoulders. She whimpered.

I found a rhythmic pace that gave her desires what they wanted, and gave my cock the attention it deserved. Her pulse drummed around my shaft, vibrating through her inner walls while they gripped onto me.

"You feel so fucking good, my queen." I remember the first day Adrien called Marinette 'princess' in public. Alya took me home that night and demanded I call her 'my queen' as she rode my dick for two hours.

She hummed with glee at the pet name.

"H-harder, fuck! Please go harder." She lifted her head briefly to shout her words before screaming into the sheets again. I obeyed her request. My shaft steadily rammed into her, stretching her walls with each push and pull of my cock. Lewd noises spilled from our conjoined parts that made my ears ring in ecstasy.

I traced my thumb along the black headset and phone she had engraved on her shoulder blade. Underneath the tattoo was DJWifi written in cursive. Everything about this woman made me crazy. Her smell was by far my favorite though. She smelt of tangerines, and I'm not sure if that's because she always wears orange, but I love it. I bent down to her hair and smelt her sweet scent. Honey and Citrus. So that's where I got tangerine from.

"You smell amazing, love." I complimented and I saw her cheeks puff out with a strong smile in between them.

Suddenly she tensed. I felt everything inside of her go stiff. She threw her head back with her orgasm on her tongue. Every curse and profanity that left her mouth turned me on like a radio with the music on full blast. Her juices filled the space around my shaft and slowly spilled onto our once clean sheets. I groaned at the sight. Her orgasm didn't halt my thrusts though.

She turned her head to face me. "Are you close?" I took a minute to think about it. I mean, yes I could feel an orgasm forming, but with Alya, you kind of learn how to hold it for three hours. I'm surprised she came in less than ten minutes. After a moment, I shook my head.

I watched her head nod. She sprang from the bed, and my cock fell out of her. I'm pretty sure I heard it cry. She motioned me with her fingers to lay down.

"Lay on your back, make sure your head isn't on any pillows." I listened to her commands, wondering what she had in mind. My back cracked while it curved momentarily before stretching out straight. The covers were pushed away from me. Then she got on top. "Guide me." She said with her ass facing me and her head near my dick. I knew what she was doing, and I had no complaints.

I took her hips in my hands and guided her pussy towards my face. Without a second thought, I dragged my tongue across her folds as they spread with the movement. She gave me a moan before licking up my shaft to the tip where she circled her tongue twice and plunged me into her mouth.

"Fuck..." I said, breathlessly. My fingers curled on instinct, digging into her hips before I moved them to her ass. She lowered herself so she was grinding her clit against my jaw. I teased her entrance with my tongue just like I did with my tip before fucking her. Her arousal seemed never-ending, and I sucked everything into my mouth with the help from my tongue.

She hummed on me, and I felt myself hit the back of her throat. Strange pulsing vibrations shocked my cock. I wasn't going to last long if she kept using that dirty mouth of hers like that.

I ignored the fireworks I felt in my balls and continued to suck my wife's pussy. I brought both my thumbs down from her ass to spread her lips for me. I circled her entrance with my tongue before drilling it inside of her, exploring her like a deep sea diver. My cock fell from her mouth from the high pitched moan she released. She immediately brought my shaft back into her mouth and spewed her moans onto it. I throbbed.

She gasped for air while I did the same. I felt both her hands wrap around my base, and she pumped me viciously. She knows my tolerance, and she likes to hang me right at the edge of it. I moved her ass further up so I could suck on her clit. My lips circled around the little bud, and I sucked heavily on it. Her grip tightened. I let her go instantly, but she didn't. She jerked her hands up and down while making me grip onto my sanity. It hurt so much but felt so goddamn good. My teeth clenched together, my eyebrows furrowed, and my eyes shut tightly.

"I'm gonna cum!" I groaned through my teeth, gripping onto her ass to the point of breaking skin. With my words, she put her mouth back on me. She gagged, hissed, moaned, and sucked on my cock. I gave her ass a hard spank before releasing in her mouth. My head fell back against the mattress, and I couldn't stop. Cum trickled down into my lap, yet I was still releasing. Alya had a hard time keeping up with it. Finally, it stopped.

She took a big breath and sat on my torso with her back facing me. I felt the disgusting pool of cum around my balls and thighs sticking to my skin.

She got up and sat in between my legs. We made brief eye contact before she began licking everything up. She moaned in delight. I don't know how she can do that. How can she milk me till I feel like I broke my dick and drink everything? I will never understand women.

"So do you remember what you were dreaming about?" I said, mentioning our past conversation. She sighed longingly, and leaned over my body to whisper in my ear.

"I was awake the entire time." She left my ear with a sinister smirk.

"You naughty girl." I sneered at her and held onto her neck. I pushed her down onto the mattress, and her hands went to my wrist.

I lowered my lips to hers, prepping both of us for round two.

~I enjoyed writing this one so much. Please vote and comment~
Next Up : Heated Argument - Part 2

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

564K 12.6K 39
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
199K 1K 9
First off I would like to say that this magnificent smut fan fiction does NOT belong to me the creator of the story is Ladybugtrashcan. The story was...
1.2M 23.9K 51
❝ she's fast. ❞ - an alternate universe wherein scuderia ferrari signs the most controversial driver of their history yet; a rookie female driver. [...
153K 3.4K 34
Clary Fairchild was to be protected by Mayla Stonehart. Years of hiding her true identity made Mayla live in fear every day and look over her shoulde...