The Princess will seduce her...

Candysugarush द्वारा

" Nah, say you playin... " " Playing what? " °•°•°•°•°•°•°•°∞°•°•°•°•°•°•°•° [Alt. Title: The Princess will l... अधिक

Prologue
Scattering Flowers
Dream of Butterfly
Lone Prayer
Bloody destiny
Let Butterfly Spread
Until The Dawn
The Expel Mirror
Aria of the Soul
Lost Forest
Transition to Act 1

INTRODUCTION EXPLANATION

490 27 4
Candysugarush द्वारा

( Don't mind this picture, and don't worry people who know him. He won't be in this story. )

Hello Bonjour, welcome to a Seventeen fanfic disguised as a light novel. I think I outperformed myself on this one. Still, there is not enough Seventeen fanfic, with all members. It should be a crime against humanity.

Oh yeah, important point. English isn't my first language. It's French, so I might slip up a few times.

Now, onto the story, what to say? Well, it's the classic reincarnation / isekai story plot, and you have to survive and optionally try to find a way back home. (Because you belong to the streets - )

There will be some pop culture, video game/anime culture thrown around, so if you are confused, that's normal. I think we can go on the real warnings.

Warnings: swearing, violence, blood, misogyny, medical malpractice, morons characters, you will either love or hate Y/n, she's a 21 century girl, yandere vibes, suggestive themes, dark themes.

So if you don't like this:

On that note, let's get started!

.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

28.4K 698 26
[Highest ranking: #30 in #Dino] -I decided to unpublished an edited version and just edit in this book. You might found it a little weird since I don...
10.6K 315 9
"All of this is because of you, because of fucking you!!!" Seungcheol shouted at the helpless girl who was crying. "But-" "Don't, I don't need you e...
960 16 30
It was just a party, that's what it started as. But Cheol recognized you as that one girl who made that one song for that one artist while you carrie...
1.3K 92 9
"You can't just leave whenever your heart fancies, darling.. We've... built something here, something... special. And you... you're the center of it...