Gone Away || Minsung

By kyutminho

A vampire who waits 400 years for a specific human. A human who was reincarnated into the present. ... More

~
Ch.1
Ch. 2
Ch.3
Ch.4
Ch.5
Ch.6
Ch.7
Ch.8
Ch.9
Ch.10
Ch.11
Ch.12
Ch.13
Ch.14
Ch.15
Ch.16
Ch.17
Ch.18
Ch.19
Ch.20
Ch.21
Ch.22
Ch.23
Ch.24
Ch.25
Ch.26
Ch.27
Ch.29
Ch.30
Ch.31
Ch.32
Ch.33
Ch.34
Ch.35 Final

Ch.28

2.8K 125 66
By kyutminho

"Chan, I'm fucking scared! We are in the middle of the woods, at night!" Hyunjin clung onto the older's arm, paranoid as his head turns at every little sound he hears.

"I'm right here don't worry. We have to do this for Minho." Chan tried to ease the taller.

"Why do I need to help? He doesn't even like me." Hyunjin scoffed.

"He's my brother Hyunjin. Your past self is who he doesn't like. Maybe if he knew you helped he'll have a change of heart." Chan stayed patient with Hyunjin's whines.

"I don—."

Hyunjin was quickly cut off by jeongin shushing him after hearing a sound in the distance.

"I think we found them." Jeongin's lips pulled into a smirk, excitement overflowing him to hunt.

"Remember, we aren't killing it, all we need is some blood." Chan having a stash of needles.

"What if they don't cooperate? They might rip our heads off!" Hyunjin hid behind the older.

"They most likely won't, which is why Jeongin has the sleep darts. You'll be okay baby, I promise." Chan easing the taller once again.

"Guys, something is off." Jeongin grabbed the couple's attention.

"What do you mean Innie?" Hyunjin becoming paranoid by the tone or of his voice.

"We're being watched from behind and the wolves in the distance are all supposedly appear to be sleeping." Jeongin could sense there was no life in those wolves.

"We're being watched?!?" Hyunjin whispered yelled as he frantically looked around.

"Jeongin, go take a look at those wolves. Be careful." Chan ordered, the younger doing as told.

The younger sped to the wolves and once he makes it there he immediately knew this was a trap.

From a distance Chan and Hyunjin watched the younger get knocked out and taken.

"Jeongin!" Hyunjin cried out to his friend. "We need to—." The taller was shot with the sleeping dart.

"Hyunjin! Stay with me!" Chan caught him before he could fall, he took no time and picked him up and ran as far as he could but it was no use.

Chan was next to get shot with the sleep dart, trying his best to fight off his fatigue. He fell to his knees, refusing to let Hyunjin out of his grasp before seeing nothing but darkness.

Hours pass by and the three were locked up in an unfamiliar cold place.

"He's waking up!"

Chan heard Hyunjin's worried voice as he gained consciousness, his eyes fluttering open to the bright lights.

"Chan, oh thank god." Hyunjin who was the first thing Chan saw, letting out a relieved smile.

Chan immediately pulled Hyunjin into his grasp.

"Where are we?" The older pulled away, his gaze shifting between the two.

"We're underground is all I know." Jeongin was half conscious when the three were taken underground.

"You three are held under our care now for trespassing. No vampire is to step foot near our pack." Out of the shadows a man reveals himself into the light, nothing but coldness in his voice.

"Wait, what are you? You don't smell human nor vampire." Chan didn't recognize this scent the man had.

"One of the very two percent of the entire population, werewolf. The leader of my pack." The man revealed as the three vampires were in disbelief.

"How is that possible? We thought it was only fiction?" Jeongin remembering Seungmin's words before they left.

"We went into hiding since the dynasty, because of you demons of vampires. Humans were more scared of us than vampires since shapeshifting was nothing but witchcraft to them. But our past is not important right now, why the hell do you trespass?!" The werewolf gestured in two others to back him up with wooden steaks in their hands.

"We aren't here to cause trouble sir." Chan began wanting nothing but peace with them.

"Then why bring weapons in our territory? Vampires are nothing but demons from hell, why should I believe you." The leader cocked an eyebrow.

"My brother who is also a vampire has gone completely rogue after being injected with a serum, the only cure is werewolf blood. Please, reason with us and help us. We had no clue you can turn human so there was no way of communicating with our original plan but now I know I can communicate we won't take it by force. If you don't help us the human race will be at risk and the vampire council will fall." Chan pleaded as he didn't want to make enemies.

"There's a terrible vampire trying to overrule the council and wanting to inject an army of vampires with the serum that makes them go insane." Jeongin added.

The leader of the werewolves listen and could tell maybe not all vampires were cold hearted as there three wanted to save their own kind including the humans they feasted on.

"We also need to save our human friend who is most wanted for his type of blood which can create the toxic serum, if we get the blood his brother will be cured and can save our human friend." Hyunjin was only doing this for his dear friend he cared for, despite how scared he was.

"Do you know how many serums this vampire has made?" The leader curiously asked.

"No we don't but if they get their hands on our friend they'll be more than we can count." Chan was beginning to stress with Hyunjin by his side, trying to ease the older's stress.

"If this said vampire is trying to throw off balance you have my permission to take some of the werewolf blood, on one condition." He watched the three vampire's eyes light up.

"Yes we'll do anything sir!" Chan eagerly hanging onto the bars separating them.

"Take my two daughters under your care so they could see the real world, they haven't seen the any civilians since the 1800. I want them to live a free life." The leader spoke with nothing but care.

"You want us to take them in? We barely met let alone never met your daughters." Chan wasn't sure if this was a good idea but would do anything to save his brother.

"Werewolves have good instincts by telling who's a good person and I can tell you specifically I can trust even if we barely know each other." The leader looking straight at Chan.

"I'll make sure your daughters are well taken care of, I'll do anything to help my brother." Chan without a second thought agreed to the condition.

"Wait, this is like a huge commitment Chan. Are you sure?" Hyunjin was a loss at words for Chan agreeing so quickly.

"I'm sure. We need to get their blood and we need to do anything to get it." Chan lessens Hyunjin's worries.

"Don't worry, there wouldn't be much to handle with them, they seem around your guys's age." The leader then gestures his two daughters in and his right hand man to unlocked the cell .

"Woah Hyunjin, that one looks exactly like you." Jeongin states with jaw dropped.

"Eh, I don't see it." Hyunjin shrugged it off.

"This is Yeji and Lia, please make sure they are safe or I won't hesitate to devour all of you." The leader protective of his daughters.

"They'll be well taken care of sir." Chan bowed ninety degrees to show he respected him and his daughters.

"We have two of our wolves getting their blood drawn right this second once done the five of you can leave." The leader informing everyone.

"Thank you papa for this opportunity we'll visit as much as we can." The werewolf known as Yeji hugged her father along with other wolf Lia.

Not long after they got the blood the needed and the three vampires kept their word bringing the two werewolves with them.

"Why do keep staring at me I'm uncomfortable." Hyunjin could feel Yeji's stares as they sat in the car on their back.

"You look quite like me, I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable." Yeji shyly apologized.

"Hey be nice Hyunjin, they haven't seen outsiders in a very long time." Chan who was driving, put his hand on Hyunjin's thigh soothingly rubbing it.

"Don't need to stare." Hyunjin slouched in his seat with a pout.

~~~

A/n: update!!!

Also may might have a spin-off of the enhypen's characters if your interested might publish after this book is finished!

Hope y'all stay safe and healthy and have a great day!!! ~ 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

202K 10.3K 23
Stray Kids AU The world as Jisung and Minho knows it is a messed up place, due to the rivalry between the 3 superior species; The werewolves, The vam...
61.7K 3.4K 48
Jisung and Minho, Minho and Jisung. What a sweet pair. Their love, harder than anything else in the world brought them undefinite joy for quite some...
47.1K 2.1K 35
โ™กโ—‡โ—‹ completed a volcano that burns you when you try to reach out and everyone else runs away from self preservation, but someone always can bare the...
69.9K 2.1K 29
jisung,a normal 21 year old student,finally befriends people from his school,who he slowly gets closer to.but,without realizing,he is introduced to m...