✓ boyfriend ミ ben gross

By oxangejuice

"you ain't my boyfriend (boyfriend) and i ain't your girlfriend (girlfriend) but you don't want me to see nob... More

boyfriend
playlist
act one
ONE. never have i ever... had a secret relationship
TWO. never have i ever... dressed like regina george
THREE. never have i ever... kept a secret from my best friend
FOUR. never have i ever... gotten drunk and made confessions to my boyfriend
FIVE. never have i ever... heard of ben's backstory
SIX. never have i ever... got drunk and told my best friend everything
SEVEN. never have i ever... been more proud of my boyfriend
act two
ONE. never have i ever... been on a first date
TWO. never have i ever... been on the worst date of my life
THREE. never have i ever... seen a girl so sad
FOUR. never have i ever... seen him ready to move on
FIVE. never have i ever... seen her smile so bright
SIX. never have i ever... seen her ready to move on
act three
ONE. never have i ever... received a free pass
TWO. never have i ever... been someone's valentine
THREE. never have i ever... kissed my ex
FOUR. never have i ever... kissed my best friend
FIVE. never have i ever... gotten my boyfriend back
act four
ONE. never have i ever... not gotten my boyfriend back
TWO. never have i ever... been a stupid bitch
THREE. never have i ever... kissed the new boy
FIVE. never have i ever... met the voice in my head
SIX. never have i ever... gone to prom
SEVEN. never have i ever... gotten my boyfriend back... but for real this time

FOUR. never have i ever... had the shortest relationship of my life

2K 110 11
By oxangejuice

KALANI WANG was officially off of the market. It was shocking to say the least, but Kalani finally had a boyfriend since breaking up with Ben Gross.

In fact, Ben found out Kalani had a new boyfriend went he was holding hands with Margot.

Nick had seen his girlfriend standing by her locker, grabbing her textbooks when he decided to slip his arms around her torso.

She smiled as he placed soft kisses against her neck and Ben Gross was there to see it all.

What he wasn't there to see was what happened that afternoon in the Wang household.

Kalani and Nick were there alone. Meredith being out and shopping for her clientele.

Kalani sat in Nick's lap, her hands running through his hair as he ran his hands up and down her back.

As their bodies pressed closer, their kisses grew more passionate.

Nick began to press kisses down Kalani's neck. She, in return, titled her head back to give him easier access.

Her heartbeat quickened in anticipation of his next move.

Nick's lips moved with purpose, leaving a trail of lingering warmth and delicate imprints of desire along her neck. His breath tickled her skin, intensifying the tingling sensations that danced across her body.

Nick pulled away from her neck, almost down to her chest, to look up at her, his smile almost read as intoxication as he looked at her.

He moved his one hand from her back to her face as he pulled her down to kiss her on her lips once more.

He flipped her over onto her back, a small smile growing on her lips as Nick's hands, now free to explore, roamed against the fabric of her clothes, their touch teasingly tracing the contours of her torso. Every graze, every deliberate movement, sent shivers of pleasure coursing through Kalani's body.

He pulled back slightly, his forehead touching hers, "Do you wanna do this?"

Kalani smiled, "I do." She spoke softly.

As their fervent exploration momentarily subsided, Nick's smile shone with a mixture of desire and tenderness. Sensing the need for a change in position, he sat up, gently guiding Kalani to join him, their bodies now upright, a pulsating energy enveloping the room.

A flicker of anticipation danced in Kalani's eyes as her hands instinctively gripped the edges of her shirt. With a confident ease, she pulled the fabric over her head, revealing her radiant form to Nick, who mirrored her actions, shedding his own clothing.

Their lips met once again, a passionate collision. Nick's hands, now free from the constraints of clothing, roamed with purpose, exploring every inch of Kalani's exposed skin.

But to make a very long story short... that was great ass sex.

IT WAS finally time for the college fair. This would be the time for Kalani to show these schools that she was that birth and not accepting her would be a big mistake.

She walked into the school, her hair cascading down her back, and her blue blazer top that made her stand out in the crowd.

If anything, Kalani was going to make this day her bitch.

"All right, gals, it's game time." Devi smiled, "Let's get into that college fair. But first, how do I look? Can you see this concealer blob is hiding a hickey?"

"Nope, you look extremely profesh." Eleanor reassured, "Like a person who signs people up for credit cards at the airport."

Devi smiled, "Thank you. Ms. Warner said I couldn't do it all. I can be both sexy and successful."

"Why would she think that?" Kalani asked.

"She just thinks that Ethan's bad for me."

The trio of friends nodded, agreeing with Ms. Warner.

"It's like in GTA when you think you can run across the street fast enough and get hit by a car and start flying in the air and become a four star criminal." Kalani smiled, "It all happens so fast."

"W-W-W-Wait, you guys agree with her? But, Eleanor, you had a crush on him too and you're dating his best friend."

"Yeah. 'Cause he's hot. But I wouldn't trust him with my social security number."

"Lani?" Devi called.

"I like my boyfriend... but I'm not gonna let him ruin college for me. If this relationship starts to jeopardize my college and personal... I'm done." Kalani said, "I also wouldn't trust him with my social security number. He doesn't even know my phone password."

"Whoa, you guys are all wrong. He's just misunderstood."

Fabiola scoffed, "Yeah, by you."

"We get it. You're having your sensual hornissance. We love that." Eleanor smile.

"When the sex haze wears off, we will be here to help you flush that turd." Fabiola added.

"Okay, you know what, guys?" Devi smiled, "Really boy enjoying this conversation. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna go practice my spiel."

Devi left her friends sides and the group soon disbanded as they made their way to respective tables.

Kalani had received enough news and hopefully made a big impression on the representative from Brown.

She soon approached her locker, she felt pretty damn good about how today when and she could only hope for that continue.

But there stood Ben, rummaging through a duffel bag and a yellow stain on her shirt, a large stain at that.

"What happened to you?" She asked.

"Don't worry about it."

"Well, hope you got the chance to talk to Columbia before... you pissed off a Minion? Made a Minion really happy?" Kalani joked, "That Columbia line was long as hell."

"I haven't talked to the Columbia rep yet."

Kalani furrowed her brows, "You can't talk to them with Minion sperm on you."

"I know that, Kalani." Ben sighed, he was growing more and more frustrated by the second, "Ah, damn it. I don't have one backup cable knit in here?"

"I might have—"

"Kalani, just walk away. How many times do I have to tell you Margot doesn't want—"

"Want us to talk?" Kalani finished, "I'm not an idiot, Ben. I already know that was your decision. I overheard you guys."

Kalani brushed past Ben and began opening her locker. She pulled out her backpack and pulled out a yellow blouse from it.

"I have an extra shirt. Unless you still want to be an asshole."

"I'm not wearing a blouse."

Kalani rolled her eyes, grabbing Ben's arm and pulling the two of them into the bathroom.

Kalani held the shirt up and sighed, "I haven't worn this since freshman year."

She began to unbutton her top and ushered Ben to do the same.

She handed Ben her blazer and her turned.

Kalani turned, facing the mirror and began putting the top on.

"Okay." Ben sighed in content, "Well, this actually looks pretty good."

"Well, it's Dior. Don't mess it up." She smiled.

"Listen—"

"I get it. Weren't not friends." She sighed, "But I want my blazer back as soon as possible. Now, go talk to Columbia."

Ben gave her a small smile and left the bathroom. He would later be very thankful that he bumped into her.

However, not every good day can end on a high note.

Kalani grabbed her backpack from her locker when Nick approached her, tugging on his backpack strap.

She turned, facing him with a smile, "I'm pretty sure I knocked the actual socks off the representative from Brown."

"That's great, Kalani." Nick sighed.

She furrowed her brows, "What's wrong? This is the part where we celebrate on my job well done."

"We have to break up."

"Oh..." She paused, "God. Maybe I'm the problem." She muttered, "We dated for what? Like, two weeks? What happened?"

"It's just... I have thing bro thing with Ethan and Devi just broke up with him and—"

"Wait, you're breaking up with me because of Ethan?"

"He's my best friend."

Kalani scoffed before nodded, "It's cool. I hope you keep following him like a lost fucking dog because that shit's depressing."

Kalani shut her locker and left Nick there.

He really did just break up with her over Ethan... fucking Ethan.

"He's such an asshole." Jodie said.

"You said he was sweet?"

"No, that curly-haired Josh boy is sweet." Jodie restated, "That Nick asshole... is an asshole." She paused, "Are you okay?"

"Yeah. Trust me, it could've been worse. Glad I found out he was bros before hoes guys now rather than later."

Kalani finally pulled out her phone and her bluetooth headphones. She opened Spotify and played "sweet curly-haired" boy named Joshua Bassett on shuffle and thank God, Feel Something was the first song.

She softly smiled as his voice rang in her ears on full blast.

She didn't need, let alone want a guy like Nick. In fact, whatever Joshua Bassett had with his current girlfriend, August Gomez, was more her style.

Two people who were happy with each other.

Kalani deserved that.

Kalani was going to get that.

Besides, just like Joshua said, "Pull my hair and kiss my head and we'll get high". Maybe Kalani would find a guy who was into that type of shit.

— lucy has something to say !!

i can now confirm that this story has 3 chapters left

(august is my oc from my fic feel something but i think y'all knew that lucy lore)

bye :))))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.7K 1.3K 21
the story continues. miguel diaz x fem oc i do NOT own any of the cobra kai characters, only royce. season 4. sign off gif made by: @wheelerblossom...
5.4K 241 16
[Book 2] You ain't my boyfriend. I ain't your girlfriend. But you don't want me to see anybody. ** Read book 1 before you read this. **
23K 1K 18
Where a girl likes her bestie, but she's dating this guy that peach doesn't really get a good vibe from and to be honest, she wants to get rid of him...
3.3K 61 11
I don't fuck with anybody butt herrr ... she ain't anybody